Alice Manipulated Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"Tell me ya want my cock."

"Yeees, I want your cock," she replies with a tone of urgency.

"That's not good enough! Yer teacher told me to discipline ya about bein' vague. Now tell me what I wanna hear about me cock and yer lust for it."

"Mr Junkman I've never seen a cock so big as yours. I want your big cock inside me. I like big cocks."

"How bad do you want it kid?'"

Alice, wet as wet can be is feeling more frustrated now he's turned her on and she's thinking it's erotic to be taken so tied up and sexy looking by such a huge man. He's teasing her and she's not used to waiting so long for it and it's making her more anxious by the minute.

"I want it real bad. I've never seen one that big and I want it."

"Where do you want it kid?"

"In my pussy of course. In my pussy."'

"Listen kid, if you want my cock so bad you'd better tell me where to put it. And don't say pussy. I expect high school students to get down and dirty at times like this so tell me again, say it loud and clear."

"I want your huge cock in my cunt, my schoolgirl cunt. Fill me, fuck me, make me come and then come all over me."

"Well young woman that's better. Starting to learn already? Where do you want me to come?"

"All over me, in my face, cover me with white cum. Fuck daddy."

She's getting really horny now and he's teased her long enough but there's more to come. He wants Alice to have rolling orgasms one after the other once she starts and he's preparing her by working her up to a frenzy for penetration.

"How about givin' yer a nice hot tongue job down there to whet yer appetite little spunk? Ya wanted the tongue on yer cunny so yer gonna get it, then I'll fuck ya."

"Yeeees, whatever, please do it." She begs. Let me have it, let me feel the tongue inside me and your cock; just do it," she begs even more desperately moving her hips about impatiently, the sexual teasing is haunting her.

He starts licking her around the neck and then dragging his tongue downwards across her nipples, nibbling as he goes, tickling her navel with the tip of his tongue, lapping it around her sensuously prominent pubic mound like a paintbrush working the sides of a timber house. Alice is moaning more and more, the feeling is intense inside her sexual regions, tantalised and tempted longer than she's ever experienced. Someone else would have his cock in her by now. He's been working her up with his array of touches and use of his tongue for about 40 minutes and it's driving her insane. But she wants suction on her clit now, not everywhere else.

He leans into her ear again to press home the point. "I've got somethin' really big for ya little sexpot; ten inches inside yer cunny's gonna make you squeal with delight. Ya come here for a fuck and yer gonna get a fuck and I'm gonna enjoy meself watchin' you come time and time again."

At last, Alice thinks, at last. "Lick my clit; suck it damn you, I want to get off knowing you're looking at me tied up and blindfolded, then fuck me real good. I've never felt so horny," she begs with urgency in her voice

His hot breath invades her senses and he moves away and he feels him pulling her knees out a bit wider then she feels the incredible hot wet sensation for what she was deliriously wanting – the tongue job on her clit. She knows how big he is, all bulk but instinct is now spot on. His tongue feels huge, wet and hot. It's so good she can't believe it. It's better than the last three men put together and they were good, so she's glad she took the assignment.

The first feeling that instinctively makes her jerk suddenly is the way it spreads across her entire genitals in a long sweeping motion from her exposed anus right up to her pubic bone. Then again, and again.

"Oh my God," that's beautiful, keeping doing it," she sings, licking her lips to show him how much she enjoys it."Mmmmmmm" she sings as the tongue forces its way deep between her inner lips and laps her juices. "Oh my God," she wails again and again as the sensation of it dragging broadly across her clitoris sends her head into a spin. The big man promised her a good tongue job and she's enjoying it.

"Tell me you love it," he shouts.

"Ohhhh yeees, it's so goood, it's so goood. Oh my God! Oh my God! she wails and pants as she breathes faster. She's reeling from the feeling while one of God's greatest creations – a hot working tongue – laps briskly along her slit then sideways over her outer labia, then zigzags about her clitoris. It's everywhere, not missing a miniscule piece of her pussy to send her deeper into pulsating passion.

Every time she feels the heat and wetness of it on her clit she jerks about with her bum lifting up off the bed trying to push her thighs forward in a natural response to what's happening.

"Ooooooh Myyyyyyy Goddddddd!"she shrieks as she feels it slippery and sexily making her mind work overtime. Alice tries to shove her hips upwards every time she feels it going inside her vagina from underneath after cruising across her bared anus where the sensation there delights her. She never expected this. She's supposed to be pleasing him but little does she know just how much she's doing just that.

If he's this good she'll come back for seconds, she thinks by the way it slides upwards and plunges into her vagina every time, lapping and twisting at odd angles as only a hot tongue can do. No man's ever been this good before; she's underestimated him as she feels the long wide tongue rising up at the top of her slit and smothering her clitoris in glorious sensations time and time again.

The pleasure's building up unbearable tension inside her. Thousands of invisible nerve endings in and around her clitoris are sending messages to her brain telling her to go off her head it's so good. She can't stand it any longer as ecstasy turns to an uncontrollable explosion within her, the orgasm starting where the warm wet tongue won't leave her clit alone and riveting through her whole pelvic region making her body spasm hard for a long moment. Her toes curl tight and her hands turn to fists, squeezing them hard as she feels the surge go through her loins.

A ripper orgasm's charging like a bolt of electricity through her but does the Man Mountain let her ride it out and get over it in sublime sensitivity?

No! He's locking her into perpetual motion for further pelvic pulsations as he makes sure her clit and her vagina get no rest to recover from the first big shock wave. He's about organising orgasms and right now she's even more sensitive where it counts and she's panting for breath and singing out "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" while he refuses to move the tenacious tongue off her sweet spot.

The slippery organ slides inside her most private part seemingly as if it has a mind of its own and knows by instinct where to lap into her juices abundantly and emerge at the top of her slit to yet again smother her hard clit with rapturous eroticism. Alice jerks her hips left and right and tries her hardest to arch her back in the grip on sustained euphoria as a smaller orgasm sweeps through her making her lift the pitch of her constant moans.

She's tied down so tight she can hardly move more than inches in any direction. Being held tight while her senses are being assailed makes her feel more helpless than when the fun started. It's like someone ticking you into unconscientiousness but you're bound to please not to escape.

The best Alice can do is raise her bum off the bed moaning at the top of her voice every time she feels the tongue's broad surface pushing into her inner lips and licking her in a deliriously sexy way. There's no stopping; he's insatiable all right, his animal-like lust keeps her orgasms coming.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! "she cries as the tongue gets between her inner and outer labia and with force pushes her pussy this way and that as every inch of her vulva is vigorously pleasured. Her engorged clit throbs and her heart beat races while her sexual anxiety succumbs to yet another orgasm making her throw her head back, mouth wide open again, moaning as if it's torture.

It's not torture but it's tortuous as the unrelenting assault on her tiny pussy keeps on keeping on. It's like a kid licking a fast melting ice cream cone on a hot day, going in all directions fast, then faster. He's definitely insatiable, she's convinced of it. Her cunt's entirely wet and the heat and wetness of the tongue over her clit sends her into mind numbing orbit moaning and groaning with sudden high pitches making the big man smile as he watches her face and steers through the total experience via her every response.

Alice is taking in deep breaths of air as tension re-builds yet again; her urgent sounding moans herald another shuddering orgasm that's so strong she's almost out of breath, gasping and panting. There's something ever so sexy about a woman moaning in sheer pleasure, but not just giving signals that she's enjoying it, showing signs that she's out of control dealing with the exquisite sensation.

This is one occasion where Alice is more than beside herself, twisting her hips about crazily in her tightly held bonds and blindfold not knowing what's happening only that it's happening and she's got no control over it. That she can't see him doing it makes it more erotic. The seemingly insatiable plundering of her pussy pushes Alice into yet another smaller orgasm as her lower region shudders again but does it stop there? No!

He wants Alice to take it until he's ready to call a halt as there's nothing he enjoys more next to fucking a woman than to watch her writhing about moaning in ecstasy, unable to escape from her bonds. Being the man he is he adds more time to the moment, the tongue sweeping deep into her vagina one moment and lapping across the top of her clitoris the next. Relentlessly it pushes Alice beyond where she's ever been before in a prelude to intercourse. She's so wet inside she'd carry a lifeboat not just a big cock.

What seems like mini bolts of lightning are hitting her nervous system. Tremors and shallow shockwaves electrify her senses as the tongue lashing continues to educate her to his way of getting her turned on. She's well aware that every man has his own way of going about it but she never expected this.

It's got to stop, she can't stand it any longer, and she's never had so many rolling orgasms almost one after the other. It's the most sexual and sexually released she's ever felt before enjoying intercourse. If this is the entree how can she handle the main course?

Her sweet spot's worked over relentlessly and she wishes she could watch it's that good. All Alice can think of is that this mountain man's got her at his sexual mercy and he's gone feral pleasing her to the point she's now begging him to stop.

"Oh please ......it's soo...ohhhhh....arrrragh," she begs over and over in a voice that's comes out as a shrill. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm coming again.. please stop...Oh! Oh!..Oooooh! Arrrrgh!"

At last he listens to her and the tongue lashing stops, at least six orgasms from when it started; two big ones and four small ones she can recall. She's panting for breath hardly able to regroup her thoughts after going through the best demonstration of cunnilingus she's ever known.

She's wondering what's it going to be like when he fucks her if this is any indication. She's still throbbing inside as he leans over her. "Did ya like that?" he boasts like someone in charge of the action.

"Oh shit, you know I did," she pants still trying to regroup per senses.

"Those other chicks from your place, Angela, Ashleigh and Jessica, yeah they went bonkers too. Didn't they tell ya what to expect the way I do it?"

"We don't discuss that sort of thing. it's supposed to be private," she pants.

"Would you like some more before we hook up?"

"Oh no, please no, I'm so wet I'm drowning inside just put it in me for God's sake, just fuck me," she begs trying to prop herself up on her elbows and staring straight at big Max at the end of the bed looking Alpha proud but with her blindfold on she can't see him looking at her wagging his tail three times faster than before.

"Ya sure got carried away, yer really turned it on for me, a sight to behold me little friend," he says looking into her face.

"It was unstoppable. You had me helpless, it was excruciatingly incredible. I didn't think a man could do it that good."

"Well let me ask ya somethin' would ya do it with me again?"

"Hell yes, but not just now please no. Give me a break, just fuck me."

He turns around and winks at his dog. "Hear that Max? She loved it, she can't get enough. Young women are fuckin' sex mad."

The hulk might be a bit thick in the head and in the cock but he knows that giving her orgasms before intercourse is going to make it easier for her to have vaginal orgasms from the pressure of his penis inside her so he wants this to be better than the others.

He rests his cock head against her wet lips and gently prods her inner labia and her lips like the feel, eagerly giving way to the mild pressure. His 10-inch cock is the biggest she's ever seen but nature's provided her with the means of handling it provided he's prepared her properly and has he ever!

It's thick not just long so despite his gravel truck style about things generally he's surprisingly gentle getting it in her, inch by inch. "Oh! It's big, it's huge" she pants feeling the fullness of its girth being gripped within the walls of her love tunnel.

"Yer wantin' me to fuck yer real good with it?" he asks with a slight leer in his voice, his huge frame seemingly swallowing her up underneath him.

"Oh! Oh! Yeees, do it, fuck me, I like it. It's so tight, it's beautiful."

And if it's beautiful for her it's fantastic for him. Her pussy's trim, taught and terrific and takes his girth more easily than he expects as he slides it in deeper and deeper until it's pushing open her uterus. The sheer bulk of it gives Alice a new feeling of erotic response knowing she's on her back naked, blindfolded and this monster of a man in size has a huge penis deep inside her.

He wants her to feel the shape and bulk of it and make sure her vagina adjusts to its dimensions before he starts thrusting it into her with passion in every push.

For a while he just strokes her in and out slowly as if everything's in slow motion. Alice loves the feeling. "Oh yes, that's it, nice and slow, nice and slow," she purrs. He's satisfied after a while she's comfortable with something so big in something so small. He's very glad too, that the good Lord - true to his religious beliefs–gave women the flexible means to accommodate different desires, shapes and sizes.

Junkyard Johnny's held himself back long enough; he wants to pump it into her hard and fast so she knows she's been fucked good and proper. He's given her more than five minutes of easy going enjoyment, stroking slowly but firmly and making her take it all the way up to his balls. Once he's sure she's comfortable with his size, he's ready to go all the way to the finish line and get it out of his system. His balls have been aching since he saw her petite size and cute face and turning up dressed as a schoolgirl made his day.

Alice remembers being told he isn't the romantic type so he's not big on style and tenderness, just big on top of her and big on banging it into her. Junkyard Johnny's from the old school of male performers. Once he's inside her he thinks of himself and right now he's enjoying how tight it feels as he pushes into her with increasing rhythm.

Alice can't move. If her legs weren't tied at the ankles she would be wrapping them around his muscular thighs and clinging on around his back if her hands weren't tied to the bedposts.

In her mind as in many a woman's mind when they're enjoying sex, the female instinct is to find the most erotic aspect about what's happening so it's mind over matter. For some women it's knowing that a man half her age is fucking her, for some it's knowing it's her boss, the man next door, the milkman, a father, uncle, cousin, someone taboo, a guy with a huge dick when her husband or boyfriend's much smaller, or maybe it's her real lover who just knows where to put it and how to go about it.

Men think through their dick in sex, women think through their brain; after all it's only men that believe a cock has a mind of its own. So Alice is using her brain here, it's not just the thumping she's getting that's making her shut her eyes to think better, mouth open panting and moaning gratefully, it's knowing she's in a weird situation out in the sticks being fucked ruthlessly by an ex-bikie who's got her naked and tied to his bed and she's blindfolded and those orgasms he organised so well on her clit. On top of that the sheer size of his organ grinding into her adds to the erotic appeal of this unusual match-up.

The excitement knowing that a man of his description is inside her makes it more shocking yet erotically pleasurable. Junkyard Johnny's big arse is bobbing up and down faster and faster as he enters her with alternating angles and Alice is heating up inside real fast. Her nipples are fully erect, so is her clitoris and she's steaming as she sings out with increasing passion and release.

"Ya likin' it schoolgirl?" he shouts at her

"Oh yuh! oh yuh!" she choruses. "Fuck me! Fuck ya" she shouts, feeling the submarine shape phallus diving deep under her surface and coming back, going in, coming back, going in, coming back and as he pounds her with brute force sending her off her head, his shaft just a blur as it enters and retracts.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she shouts, her head leaning back, eyes shut mouth open screaming abuse at him "Arrr! Arrrr! Arrr! Fuck ya! Fuck ya! Fuck ya! Arrrrrrrrrgh! Arrrrrrrgh! Alice is breathless, gasping for air as the climaxing seizure hits her hard, an internal orgasm so strong he feels her vagina clamping hard on to his shaft as her pelvic region muscles go into sharp spasm.

She's still moaning in ecstasy as he drags his cock from the tight grip her vagina has on it and quickly points it to her mouth while it's open as she's moaning and panting out of breath from excitement. He doesn't want to waste his load on the black blindfold so with just ten quick jerks of his penis and riding the same excitement wave she's on he feels his ejaculation shooting up from his testes and he aims straight at her open mouth.

The first and strongest burst lands on her tongue and across her bottom lip, quickly followed by the second spasm landing a big white dob across the cheeks of her face, a third over her nose and a fourth and fifth into the corner of her mouth and on her chin.

He leans closer and rests his erection on her bottom lip. Alice swallows the first gob stopper load of white cum and her lips grab his knob and suck it dry as he groans so loudly at the ultra sweet sensation.

It takes minutes before either of them speak, both savouring the moment. He's enjoyed fucking her pretending she's a schoolgirl and she's gone through a series of orgasms and the last she won't forget with so much inside her.

He removes her blindfold and she shakes her head, blinking her eyes. The first thing she sees is Max wagging his tail at her, panting, his big tongue flopping out and making her think immediately of how good Junkyard Johnny's tongue was just a bit earlier.

"Yer a good fuck fer yer age and yer size," the giant laughs. "Never had someone so little before with such a killer pussy pot . Bloody amazin' to say the least."

Alice is still trying to regroup her senses. "Oh my God!" she blurts still getting her breath back. "You are so...so...so physical. I loved every minute of it, especially being tied up and blindfolded."

"Got yer feeling helpless and sexy at the same time did it?"

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers