Alice Manipulated Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

Alice suddenly gets up and thanks him for the coffee. "It was nice meeting you Danny, but I have to go." Without another word she picks up her two shopping bags and walks off leaving him stunned.

He sits there for a minute feeling devastated and staring in disbelief as she saunters off with her sexy wiggle, the canary yellow spandex riding up into the crack of her bum, exposing lots of tight cheeks flesh. She disappears from view and he sits there not sure what to do with himself after all that effort and feeling for a moment she was going to help him somehow.

Danny sinks his head into his hands not game to look up in case people around the table are looking at him after getting the impression he was talking about wanting sex with his daughter. How can he go home to Dawn now knowing what he told this stranger?

He bends down under the coffee table to retrieve his shopping bags and as he lifts his head he finds himself staring smack dab point blank range at the bulging shape of a canary yellow coloured pussy sporting a cracking cameltoe in tight spandex shorts.

"There's a place called the Daydreamer's Motel about a mile down the main drive from this shopping centre," Alice tells him softly. "Book a room there in the name of Felix Fingerman and I'll meet you there at 12 noon tomorrow."

Before he can speak she's gone again as quickly as she came back. The suburban daddy's horn is honking inside his pants. He's excited anew at his sudden turn of luck. He knows little about Alice, only that she's the same age as his daughter and of similar build and very spunky. His mind is already working overtime with an imagination he didn't think got past his own daughter. Now he's got two chicks to think about. But is she setting him up for a fall? He can only pray to God. And why should God listen to his prayers if he prays?

The next day can't come fast enough for the man the motel books in as Mr Fingerman, first name Felix. It's cost him more than he expected but it's roomy and comes with a queen size bed, more elbow room is always appreciated. He scoffs down a shot of whisky from the mini bar and looks at himself in the huge mirror at the end of the bed, brushing his hair back a bit more neatly. So typical of a well rehearsed well trained suburban daddy.

He looks Mr Cool on the outside in his white short sleeved casual shirt with collar and navy blue slacks and Roman sandals but inside he's as settled as a milk shake under the mixer. He realises he's embarking on dirty dalliance for the first time in his life and with a woman young enough to be his daughter -- if she turns up! He'll spew if he's been suckered by the complete stranger after paying the overnight bill up front.

He hasn't got a clue how to go about this meeting in a motel with this young athletic looking high school look chick called Alice who says she's 21 and he hopes she's not kidding him about her age. He starts to imagine being busted for being in a motel with someone under 18 and is horrified that he's got no proof of her age, only that she said she was the same age as his daughter. Thoughts race through his mind when he suddenly admits to himself there are lots of horny schoolgirls who will have it off with an older man just for kicks and some spending money. His doubts increase as he realises she agreed to do this only a short while after meeting him at a shopping centre. It seemed too good to be true and like the saying goes, if it did, it probably isn't. Work that one out! Mr Negative is now convinced he's been superbly naive to think an attractive young woman sexily dressed would listen about his fetish for dirty doings with his daughter after bumping into her at a supermarket, and then turn up at a motel to let him has his way with her.

How stupid to think it was so easy! He curses and starts wringing his hands in anguish when suddenly there's a knock on the door. It's her! He breathes a huge sigh of relief as he lets her in dressed in a micro miniskirt and a boob tube covering the breasts area with bare shoulders and bare midriff showing a sexy navel and perfectly flat stomach, her miniskirt hanging low on her hip bones. She carries a small suitcase.

She brushes past him apologising for being a bit late and goes straight to the bathroom while he's sitting on the end of the bed looking in the big mirror and rubbing his hands together gleefully but without a clue how to take charge of the situation.

Alice applies fresh lip gloss that makes her mouth moist and super sensuous. Her well developed full lips are hot to kiss and she emerges from behind the closed door in a slinky semi-transparent black baby doll negligee that comes to the bottom of her buttocks. She walks up to Danny boy who's still sitting on the bed and she puts her hands on either side of his face.

"You want to know what's under your daughter's negligee and sexy panties well you're about to find out," she purrs. "Of course you know very well what's under there but you just wish you could put your hand underneath and get a real feel for it. I'm right aren't I?"

"You got it," he nods.

"Now if you wonder why I'm doing this for you and all it costs is you paying the motel bill it's because it turns me on knowing I'm going to help a naive old man -- sorry, a naive 42 year-old man experience what it's like to make love to a chick the same age as his daughter and especially when you say she's the same small build and with tiny tits like me."

"I can't believe my luck," he says limply but hi cock's anything but limp.

"What you've got to realise mister family man is that modern day chicks don't wait for a man to make a move on them. We girls can do our own picking and choosing and one thing you should know that in every girl there's a hidden decadent whore waiting for someone to light her fire."

"I told you Alice that Dawn's very religious and it's not that simple."

She tosses her head back and waves her index finger at him. "Danny boy, I know a strict Catholic single chick about 22 who's got the cross hanging from the sun visor in her little Honda and she's so religious she even says prayers in the car and then goes to meet this married man once every two weeks and they go off to a hotel together. And guess who that guy is? He heads up the IT department of the company where she works. Don't underestimate a woman's secretive side; underneath the surface we're deep as the ocean and more erotic than men.

"Anyway no use me being here in a naughty nigh tie and you're still wearing your clothes so get them off and let me see it."

He tosses his clothes on a chair and true to his word; his cock is -- from a woman's viewpoint -- a sign for excitement standing slightly upturned from the horizontal and top Alice's delight, every bit as thick as he suggested it was.

"What would you prefer me to do first?" he asks.

"Big mistake Danny, if you have to ask Dawn what would she like you to do she might say get your pants back on and don't dare ask her for sex."

"What?" he says puzzled.

"Danny listen to me, I'm only half your age but more experienced in sex it seems already. If you want to turn her on you must be a lot more masterful than that. She needs to know you're confident and know what you're doing, even if you don't. Women don't get turned on by men that are wimps, they expect the man to be in charge and literally take them to a sexual high so they follow you rather than you follow them. Get it?"

"I was only being polite," he explains.

"Don't be so polite in sex thank you, but no need to get rough either. Just show me you're a man and take me but try to remember the name of the game is to give your woman an orgasm -- me in this instance and maybe Dawn later - not just get your rocks off in the first 10 minutes and the fun stops."

"Okay," he mutters, "I get what you're saying but I've been so used to being a nice guy that's all."

"Danny for God's sake, I mean for your sake, get it through your head that with women and sex nice guys finish last when it comes to getting a woman to bed. Sure they'll lap up your nice ways taking them to the movies and to nice restaurants but the guy taking them to bed is not you because you're likely to ask if she'd like you to do that.

"The other guy doesn't ask, he just leads the way to the bedroom by being more assertive. It's a chemistry thing. A woman will find you exciting if you act exciting and not easy to predict. Now can we get on with it, just do whatever you'd like to do to your girl and you can be pleasing two 21 year-old young women at the same time."

"Okay then get on your knees and put your hands on my cock and feel how stiff it is."

"Mmmmm" Alice murmurs, "I didn't know your cock was so nice and chunky fat but smooth as this daddy, I wished you'd let me do this a lot sooner."

Danny boy suddenly feels like a real man as he looks down and groans appreciatively at her licking the full length of his shaft underside first, then teasing around the head and fondling his balls with her other hand as she lifts his penis up for a second licking run up the sensitive underside again.

"Mmmmmmm" she sighs as she puts her lips around the crown and slides her mouth backwards and forwards in short stroking movements but with soft yet firm pressure on the glans before taking more and more of it into her mouth progressively until she sets herself into a deep throat position and swallows the full length of his erection. He takes a deep breath and looks down as the subservient position she's in and for a moment all he sees is the choir girl Dawn, sweet 21, filling her mouth with his cock.

"Are you enjoying it?" he warbles. Alice stops for a moment to feed his ego. "Yes daddy it's so big, it's so big I've got to get used to it. Let me suck you more before you put it in me."

"What would Dawn say?" he murmurs impatiently.

Alice stops again. "She'd be thinking the same as me; it's huge in her mouth, lovely and slippery and if she'd want to feel it inside her pussy not long after sucking it. Don't interrupt Danny, take my word for it, having this in her hand and her mouth will turn her on big time."

Hearing her words makes him even more rigid in the loins and Alice knows how to suck a cock. She feels the tip touching the back of her throat every time she deep throats him and pulls back just in time. Holding him by the scrotum she gives his cock a rolling mouth massage that makes his groan more and more; already Alice's given him a kind of pleasure he's never enjoyed before and she seems to adore his erection, fervently sucking on it like an eight year-old kid sucking on a melting flavoured ice block.

Danny looks down at Alice taking his girth between her full lips and dragging her mouth back and forth with a firm grip so it feels tight around the most sensitive part and he doesn't see Alice, he sees his innocent daughter on her knees. He's totally immersed realising this is how his cock would look going into her mouth as Alice's head bobs about with her sexy moist lips encased around his swollen girth, her mouth working on it faster and faster, faster and faster, faster and faster, faster and faster until suddenly the inevitable burst of white cum floods across her tongue making her swallow quickly. She holds the sperm from his subsequent ejaculatory spasms in her mouth, most of it under her tongue to quickly release back on to the ultra sensitive head of his penis.

He's groaning like a man in agony rather than ecstasy as she uses his cum like massage oil around the head of his cock, licking up the underside of the shaft and with cum clinging to her lips she savagely sucks his cock until there's no sign of his losing his load.

He's gone bananas the way she's worked his erection into submission and with the head of his manhood still highly sensitive Alice licks around the crown, glancing up at him impishly with her baby face look. He's groaning softer and more slowly as she cradles his balls and holds his receding erection in one her other hand.

"How was that daddy?" she coos affectionately to turn him on all the more.

"Oh Geeeeezusssss!" he wheezes. "That was incredible. If Dawn can do it anywhere near as good as that I'd be a monkey's uncle."

"Okay Danny that was just the start. Now you've done your dash so quickly I think you can work on my nude body and pretend it's her. Once you recharge your ageing batteries down there I'll expect you to give my pussy a real thumping with that horny cock of yours.

"I can't wait to suck your overgrown puffy nipples and get you nice and wet down there so I can really get into you."

"Are you talking to me Danny, or to her? It sure sounds like you mean business. Come on! I'm wet already but the wetter the better."

He pushes her back on the bed and closes his lips around her two-inch wide puffy areolas, sucking them up into his mouth as if it's his last chance to gobble a girl's breasts before being led to the firing squad. He finds them delicious and being similar in size to his dearest Dawn he's now convinced himself this is what it would be liked to have his mouth around her equally upraised areolas.

Danny isn't always a selfish man; he's giving as much attention to the left breast as the right as his hand reaches for her pussy where he finds it wonderfully wet as he slips his fingers between her already aroused inner lips. Alice takes a sudden big gulp of oxygen as she flinches from the first feel of his fingers inside her and the sound of her stirring excites him to the core. Every single move he makes with Alice he duplicates in his mind to doing it with his innocent Dawn working out his fantasy of how she'd feel under his sexual control.

Alice gives him all the evidence he needs to know as she starts moaning softly while three fingers inside her are probing, prodding and pulling her arousal higher with his fingers in up to his knuckles and his mouth sucking on her erect nipples.

She's easily aroused even by herself let alone a stranger touching her while she's lying on a motel bed in nothing but a black negligee. And he's not just a stranger he's the father of a young woman her age who's never previously experienced sexual dalliance with his daughter or anyone else outside his now broken marriage.

For him, the horny young companion he's sharing time with in the suburban motel is hot just to look at in her street clothes at the shopping centre and now he's got her on her back one knee drawn up high and the other leg spread outwards over the end of the bed. He keeps looking down at his fingers pushed into her tight vagina and can see the head of her clitoris sticking out from its protective hood, assuring him she's sexually turned on down there.

Alice shuts her eyes and enjoys the feeling. When a woman shuts her eyes a man can only imagine what she's imagining in her private world but suffice to say when a woman shuts her eyes during sexual foreplay or intercourse you know she's really enjoying it.

Her panting noises increase as his fingers finally finds a spot in her vagina that's sending him stronger signals. That's because he stopped suckling her breasts and uses two hands on her perfectly bare pussy that looks like it belongs to a prepubescent girl more like 10 or 11 than 20 or 21. He strokes around her engorged clit in small circles with his left hand and, going back to her vagina with the other hand he changes direction going in with the back of his hand downwards.

He discovers more by accident that this gives him better access to an area he was missing -- her magic g-spot zone up top but underneath the clitoris near the urethra. No one ever told him about g-spots or that touching a woman there firmly enough with stroking movements can help induce powerful orgasms.

It's more by his clumsiness and the sheer lust thinking he's got his fingers up to his knuckles inside his Dawnie than any expertise on his part that he suddenly starts throwing sparks around inside her. His groping fingers are clawing back and drag firmly across the far more sensitive roof of her vagina at the northern end of her clitoris when Alice lets out a long and louder moaning noise.

"You liked that?" he asks, unmistakably aware that he's done something different but doesn't know why or what. "Oh! Oh! Oh! she pants louder instead of replying, making him keep doing whatever he's doing right. What he doesn't know is that he's applying sufficiently firm pressure on the anterior wall of her spongy mass of nerve endings to kick start a spontaneous erogenous reaction inside her vulva, a feeling that sends signals to her brain which then bounces them to other parts of her body through her central nervous system.

Only by greed for the lust to be sexing up a young body he adds the complementary pleasure of stimulating her erect clit externally while he's stimulating under it internally. Alice hasn't said a word since he asked if she liked it so he takes her noises as vocal proof she likes it.

At 21 Alice probably has as much sex as some young women her age, but then she's had more than many others especially the ones iconic entertainer Billy Joel sings about when he says Catholic girls wait much too late and sooner or later (for virgins whether they be called Mary, Virginia or Dawn) it comes down to fate and Danny may as well be the one because only the good die young.

He's a real devil sending Alice into heaven-sent euphoria after fingering her for about 15 minutes. It's making her arch her back with her head right back chin to the ceiling eyes closed and mouth open about two inches emitting continuous gasping and panting noises so erotic he can't believe what he's hearing.

She's on the final stage towards a full blown orgasm after he's inadvertently taken her through all the essential stages to extract a genuine uncontrollable climax. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! she pants in short sharp disjointed breaths, eyes shut and hands quickly grabbing hold of his body as if she's shooting off into outer space and doesn't want to go alone. Seconds later he sees her back suddenly stiffen and straighten, her toes curl tight, her face and upper chest is flushed with orgasmic sensation as she wails Oooooooooohhhh!

Alice feels the sensation of the orgasm hitting her like a wall bursting in a dam but instead of water flooding in a cascading torrent downstream it's ripples at first then riveting sensory shockwaves pouring through her uterus, vagina, anus and the whole pelvic region as she feels the sudden spasms that make her body go stiff to begin the ecstatic sensation of euphoric afterglow that puts a sweet smile on her face and making he feel she's really floating on Cloud Nine.

He looks at her face and suddenly he feels 10 feet tall. He's just given a great orgasm to a girl the same age as his dear innocent Dawn and wow! If this is what it will be like for his daughter more than ever he wishes upon his lucky stars.

Alice lies still for minutes and he caresses her hair and the sides of the face like he intends to do with Dawn given the chance and slowly and subtly runs the palm of his hand over her heated body. Her pussy still looks like it's just had its 11th birthday yet he discovers that her small body sizes didn't interfere one bit in him getting three fingers in up to his knuckles to bring her off. The man who was so dejected for so long is suddenly feeling good about himself. And all it takes it to know he can give a woman a real orgasm instead of her faking it like his sexually unsatisfied wife did until one day the plumber showed her he was a real expert in a woman's plumbing.

"Danny you're quite a man after all, that was really something," Alice says sitting up again. "Now if you can do that to Dawn she'll not want to leave home in a hurry to look for a flatmate."

"Yeah," he muses, "if only."

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers