Alice's Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Alice confronts the Duchess.
2.2k words
4.35
26.3k
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 5: Pig and Poppies

Alice enjoyed visiting toy-shops and sweet-shops, and she was always happy when Mouse or her mother lent her some money to look round them. Alice had just bought some very nice mushroom-shaped sweets from a confectioners in the high street and was eating them from the little paper bag when she saw what looked like a disembodied grin in front of her.

As she looked more closely, she could see the grin belonged to a very dark skinned girl who was sitting in front of a very dark building on a little rug. She was wearing no clothes whatsoever except for some exotic pendulous ear-rings and she was surrounded by a group of curious onlookers.

Alice herself was very curious so, she joined the group. The girl was in fact a street performer and she was displaying some very active masturbation to an appreciative audience who threw coins into a little hat the girl had in front of her. She was standing up with a wide grin on her face, making the occasional little sound of ecstasy while sliding an ivory dildo in and out of her vagina and massaging her clitoris with her fingers. She nearly doubled up on her knees with apparent delirium as she pressed away at her groin.

Eventually, she released her fingers from her clitoris and rubbed her breasts very suggestively. She had very round breasts with stiff little nipples that she stimulated to keep as rigid as possible. She slid the dildo faster and faster while gasping very loudly. "Uuhh! Uuhh!" she cried. And then a more full-throated "Aaahh! Aaahh!" This went on for long enough to attract quite a large audience. Her performance ended with a few "Ooohh! Ooohh!"s and "Aaaargghh! Aaaargghh!!"s as she pulled out the clearly damp dildo from her vagina and smeared over her breasts, nipples and face the clear liquid she'd generated between her legs. Several of the audience applauded at this stage and more money was thrown into the hat.

Gradually the audience dispersed leaving Alice alone, eating her mushroom-shaped sweets, with the black girl who lay slumped in apparent post-coital bliss.

"Please would you tell me," said Alice, a little timidly, for she was not quite sure whether it was good manners to say anything, "if you're alright?"

The black girl opened her eyes and looked up at Alice. Her grin reappeared and shone across her face like a beacon of good humour. "Of course," she said in a slightly foreign accent. "Why ever should I not be?"

"You were making ever such funny noises," Alice commented.

The black girl laughed. "That is my job. I sit here. Or I stand here. And I please myself. And if I please myself very much, I make good money. And if I please myself with little noises, I get more money. Look!" She showed Alice her cap which was full of coins. "That is nice money. Now I can eat and sleep happy."

"So you do it only for money?"

"Of course, my dearest," laughed the black girl. "Why else would I want to do this with so many people looking?" She smiled so wide Alice thought the corners of her mouth might reach her ears. "My name is Kedi. I come from abroad."

"I'm Alice. I don't come from around here either."

"No, Alice," smiled Kedi. "But you have the look of someone who lives here."

"Have you always done this?"

"No, of course I have not. I came to this country to work as a maid in a rich person's house. But it is some months now since I was working there, and this is how I make my money now. But it is better than prostitution, and that is better than not eating enough and I am content."

"Why don't you wear any clothes?" wondered Alice.

"In my country nobody wears clothes."

"But you can buy clothes if you wanted?" Alice asked looking at the money in the hat which wouldn't buy very many clothes at all.

"No," answered Kedi sadly. "The rich person I worked for did not pay me when I left, and if I wanted I could not buy clothes."

"That's awful!" Alice exclaimed. "Why weren't you paid?"

"I am sure I will be paid, but because I am black I am not permitted into the house and I can not ask. The doorman will not allow me to go in."

"Perhaps I can ask for you," Alice suggested. "I may be able to enter."

"You are right," grinned Kedi. "And you are kind. I will show you the rich person's house."

Kedi picked up her blanket and ivory dildo which seemed to be all that she owned. Alice and she walked through the streets away from the shops and they talked. Kedi told her that there were many black people living in Wonderground who had come from abroad to find work, but it was thought they were only able to do very menial work and people made fun of them. "In my own country people do not make fun of me, but in this town I hear many jokes and people say many odd things."

"What is your country like?"

"It is very poor and nobody has very much to eat or wear. But we are happy. I have come to this country to make more money for my family. I have come with my brother who is younger than you. I worked for the rich person, Mrs Duchess, for many months and I worked very hard. One day I was told that I was not wanted any longer. I was told to leave but my brother stayed. I have not seen him since that day."

"That's terrible! Why not?"

"Because I am black I am not permitted to enter the house of Mrs Duchess. But my brother, Pig, he works there and I do not know if he is happy."

As they walked, the houses became steadily more opulent and they passed many beautiful gardens. They were the loveliest gardens you ever saw. How Alice longed to wander about among those beds of bright flowers and those cool fountains.

They came suddenly upon an open square with a big house four floors high. "That is the house of Mrs Duchess," announced Kedi. "I will wait here." She indicated a bench that stood in the square. Alice smiled and put a little sweet into her mouth and approached the big house. For a minute or two she stood looking at the house and wondering what to do next, but she went timidly up to the door, and knocked.

A footman in livery opened the door, and there was a most extraordinary noise going on within - a constant howling and shouting, and every now and then a great crash from the music being played. The footman looked at Alice vacantly, and let her in without a comment.

The door led into a hallway and at the end of it was a living room from which came the sounds. The room was full of sweet-smelling smoke from one end to the other: Mrs Duchess was lying on the carpet with a young black man mounted on her and fucking her: her friend, a woman with a large dildo strapped around her waist was leaning over him and gently prodding his anus with her finger. Mrs Duchess was nearly naked except for some black suspenders and tights and a hat on her head. Her friend wore just a bonnet and the dildo. Mrs Duchess was very fat, but her friend was very thin - her breasts were almost as small as Alice's but crowned by much larger and clearly erect nipples.

"There's certainly too much smoke in this room!" Alice said to herself, looking at a large hookah pipe, as well as she could for coughing. There was certainly too much of it in the air. Even Mrs Duchess coughed occasionally: and as for the boy, he was coughing and crying alternately without a moment's pause.

"Please would you tell me," said Alice, a little timidly, for she was not quite sure whether it was good manners for her to speak first, "what you are doing?"

"Fucking," said Mrs Duchess, "and that's why. Pig!"

She said the last word with such sudden violence that Alice quite jumped: but she saw in another moment that it was addressed to young man, and not to her, so she took courage, and went on again:- "I am on an errand from his sister, Kedi, who wants to be paid."

"It's in the hallway," said Mrs Duchess: "in an envelope with her name. Take it to her."

"Thank you," Alice said very politely, feeling quite pleased to have settled her errand.

"Do you want to join in?" asked Mrs Duchess.

Alice did not at all like the suggestion as the young man really did not seem to enjoy the activity. Mrs Duchess's friend had now positioned herself above him and started pushing her groin and the dildo into his arse. Mrs Duchess reacted by gasping as he pushed hard into her cunt with the extra thrust from behind. He started howling so much and it was impossible to tell whether the thrusts hurt him or not.

"Oh, please mind what you're doing!" cried Alice, jumping up and down in an agony of terror.

"If everybody minded their own business," Mrs Duchess said, in a hoarse growl, "life would be much more pleasant."

The two women continued playing with the young man who looked at Alice with a very sad expression. Tears were running down his cheeks and he reacted to each thrust from behind, which pushed the dildo deeper into his bottom, by another little gasp.

"Here! Do you want to come to the garden party?" suddenly asked Mrs Duchess pushing off the young man whose struggles must have become less enjoyable. She pulled herself out from under him, and Alice saw his penis shudder and start as it discharged. Her friend continued buggering him, but standing up so that Alice could see the dildo thrusting in and out from underneath his legs. A thin trickle of semen dripped down his legs.

Mrs Duchess walked over to a closet, her fat breasts, stomach and buttocks wobbling as she walked. She was a very ugly woman and her fat fell like folds over each other. It was only the large nipples which differentiated the fold of fat which was her breasts from those which were folds of her stomach. Her thighs and arms were wobbling folds of fats with the feet and hands at the end appearing rather small in comparison. She picked up a gilt-edged card which was an invitation to a Garden Party and handed it to Alice. "Everyone will be there," she announced patting Alice on the head. Alice was more aware of the rich smell of sweat and semen than of being touched.

Alice took the card and left the living room to the hallway to pick up the envelope which did have the word KEDI written on it. Alice poked her head into the living room to say "Thank you" before leaving, to see Mrs Duchess wrapping her tongue around the young man's penis while her friend continued buggering him. He was still crying but more as grunts and sobs. "If Kedi sees Pig," she said to herself, "she would be very upset: but at least Pig doesn't have to masturbate for a living like Kedi."

She left the house and walked over to Kedi in the middle of the square who was sitting cross-legged on the grass. She only grinned when she saw Alice, looking very good-natured and relaxed.

"Kedi," Alice began, not knowing if she knew her so well as to be familiar. "Here's your money. And here is an invitation I was given to go to a garden party. Should I go to it?"

Kedi took the envelope and counted the notes inside it grinning. "For how many people is the invitation?" she asked. "Why! It's for two!" said Alice. "Would you like to come with me?"

"I will," grinned Kedi. "Mrs Duchess and her friends are all mad. I am mad, but I will help you at the party. And maybe I will meet my brother Pig."

"Where will I meet you?"

Kedi looked at the invitation card. "You'll see me there," she said and stood up. She bent over and kissed Alice very tenderly on her cheek.

"By-the-bye, what became of my brother?" said Kedi. "I'd nearly forgotten to ask."

"He is being buggered by Mrs Duchess and her friend," Alice answered very quietly.

"I thought he would," said Kedi, kissing her again, this time on her lips. Kedi walked away carrying her blanket and dildo, her black buttocks moving as stately as her stride. She turned her head back.

"Did you say 'buggered' or 'bothered'?" said Kedi.

"I said 'buggered'," replied Alice.

"All right," said Kedi and she walked on with no apparent disquiet. She turned back with her broad grin, which remained in Alice's mind some time after she had gone.

To Be Continued...