Alice's Arse

Story Info
Getting down and dirty.
1k words
3.82
55.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my escapade with David I didn't know how to face my wife. I felt guilty but exhilarated by the memory of his cock in my mouth. I knew I wanted to do it again but I knew I would feel the same guilt again. Would it change my sexual feelings toward Alice? My mind was racing but as I remembered David pushing his cock into my mouth my own cock responded. I unzipped my flies and grabbed my shaft in my fist. I pumped furiously until I sent a plume of semen shooting into the air.

Alice was out until late, when she arrived home she sat on my lap, kissed me and asked if I had had a good day. I lied, obviously. "Well perhaps a cuddle would cheer you up?" she replied, grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs. I followed, I never passed at a chance to fuck her, it was just too good.

She stripped slowly, teasing me as I sat on the edge of the bed. She eased her panties down, they slipped down her legs and she bent over slowly to pick them up and tossed them to me. She moved two fingers between her thighs and spread her lips, red and glistening. She stroked herself gently, drew her fingers up to her mouth and licked them slowly and sensuously. She knelt down and pulled down my pants, her fingers brushed over the head of my cock moving the tips slowly over the ridge and down the shaft.

I was now totally relaxed, savouring every touch, one hand cupped my balls, her fingers stroking the ridge of skin below. She rolled her tongue over the end of my cock, exploring the hole and teasing out a first bead of fluid. As she released my balls her mouth took me all the way into her throat. She pulled back, running her teeth gently up the shaft and over the head. She gave it a quick kiss and jumped into bed, I followed, curling up behind her. I was rock hard against her lovely soft bum. She wriggled against me and put her hand between her legs to guide me into her waiting pussy.

She was so wet that I simply slid all the way in. She pushed back against me, soft noises of pleasure forced from between her lips. I cupped her breasts, her nipples hardened to my touch. Her skin felt silky smooth as we moved slowly, in perfect unison. Moving a hand down slowly my fingers slipped though the soft down of her hair to find her swollen clitoris. I circled it gently before rolling it between my finger and thumb. She felt so good, her body responding to every touch. Alice gasped as I squeezed her small hard node, I felt a flush of liquid flow over my shaft; she was so wet my balls were being soaked by her love juices. The soft smell of her hair and her perfume, the feel of her wet pussy and her soft moans filled my senses.

I thrust slowly in and out, wondering how long it would take to ejaculate for a fourth time that day. Her pussy gripped me each time I pulled back, inviting me to bury it deep inside her again and again. I increased the tempo until I was slamming into her, my hips slapping rhythmically against her buttocks. Her cries of pleasure matched every thrust. Her fingers joined mine between her legs as she worked herself towards orgasm. Alice cried out long and loud as her muscles contracted around me. I pulled back and rotated my hips to tease her pussy lips with the tip, my cock slipped out and up between those gorgeous buttocks, she liked that. I did too, the sensation of the head rubbing over her little puckered bud was what I needed to take my mind off my lips sucking on a cock.

I moved up and down between her buttocks, tight and slick with my pre cum. I knew what I wanted; I slipped down her body and pulled her buttocks apart. With my lust rising I held back and gently licked on her arsehole. Alice lifted her hips to meet my probing tongue. I savoured it's smoky tang as I moved my tongue gently around and around before piercing her sphincter with the tip. She gasped and I kissed her tight anus hard, forcing my tongue all the way in. Her arse was now wet with my saliva and pre cum as I kissed it harder, licked it harder. I could feel her inner thighs trembling as I tongue fucked her anus. Her arsehole was opening to me. Alice drove two fingers into her pussy as another orgasm hit, her arsehole clenching on my tongue.

Alice knew what was coming next as my mouth moved up her back, all the way to the nape of her neck. I slid my cock up and down between her buttocks. I felt the heat of her arsehole on the tip of my glans and I drove it in hard. I felt her open as the head popped in, she screamed as I rammed my cock home again and again. I was now on top of her, pinning her to the bed, her hands gripped the pillow by her head. She bit into the pillow as I picked up the pace. I could never hold back when I fucked her up the arse. Her muffled screams only drove me to plunge in deeper. My cock jerked and I sent my cum shooting into her hot passage, breathing hard I gave her a few gentle thrusts before pulled out. I ran my hand over her pussy, working her clit hard until she came, her body jerked in spasm, her body slick with sweat.

I kissed her gently, David's kiss came into my mind, she sucked on my tongue and moaned softly,"You must have had a boring day!"