Alice's Film Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it, my darling? Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong. It is you my dear, my western captive, you are so beautiful." He clasped her hand then leaned forward, kissing her in a place on which, only a few short minutes ago, he had never set eyes. Alice did not have time to question his actions. Unbelievable feelings, emotions, the like of which she had never felt in her life, travelled like electricity through her body. She could feel his mouth kissing, his tongue licking, even, it seemed, entering her and all she could do was cry out again and again. She gripped the sides of the chaise longue as her body was wracked by unbelievable shocks. Finally he stopped licking her and the shocks subsided. What were these astounding feelings? She could not believe she had missed out on them for so long. She reached out to grasp her husband's head -- for that was who it was. No longer was he the sheik of her fantasies. Now he was her husband, the man she married, the man she loved. She brought him up to her lips and kissed him, seeming to be kissing him properly for the first time ever. As he lay over her body, she could feel him resting against her wet, warm entrance, hard, ready for her. She knew she had to have him and raised her hips, allowing him to enter her easily. She used her legs to wrap around him and drive him deeper inside her. He seemed to fill her as he had never done before. He did not move, allowing them both to revel in this feeling. This was, she now knew, what was meant by making love. Those brief fumbles were nothing. If every time could be like this she could see why the films made such a fuss about it. But the films were never able to show what it was really like. Even those films she had loved so much always drew a discreet veil over what really happened. She realised now how much more important reality was than the fantasy world in which she had been attempting to live. Her husband started to move inside her and she murmured, "Oh Eddie, my Eddie," clutching on to him and the feelings built up in her once again. She looked up and saw her husband smiling at her, his cheeks still damp with tears.

"Oh my Alice, I love you so much," he cried out and she felt his movement within her increase. Almost before she knew it, she was crying out once again and clinging on to her husband with arms, legs, any way she could, as he filled her with his warmth.

Later, they lay together, in bed now. All pretence was forgotten, the sheik costume now lying in a heap. Alice smothered her husband's face with kisses, pausing only occasionally to ask him questions. Yes, he had given Mrs Peters the whole day off. Yes, he had spent much of the previous evening preparing the room. She gasped when he told her of standing on the table to affix the silk to the light fixings. The question, though, to which she kept returning was just two words. "But why?" she asked again and again. Finally he blurted out "My silly darling, don't you know? It is because I love you so much. I could not let us be divided by this. I decided that the only way you would want me -- and the only way I could do what I desperately wanted to do -- was if I was playing your sheik. It was only when I saw you lying on the chaise longue looking so beautiful that I knew I had to have you, not as a fake movie star, but as myself. It was only when I heard you call me Eddie that I knew you wanted me, not one of your film stars."

The following moments were spent holding Alice as she sobbed into his chest and Eddie sobbed into her hair. Both knew how stupid they had been but, above all, both knew this was a new start. Edward lifted Alice face and kissed the tears on her cheek. She laughed and smiled at him. He kissed her on the mouth which opened, welcoming his probing tongue. Alice knew that soon her husband would be inside her once again but she also knew that now she would welcome it, would reach down to caress him, to guide him into her. She knew he would kiss her breasts and, perhaps, even more. She knew those incredible feelings would sweep through both their bodies once again but, above all, she knew how much she loved her husband. She loved him because she could touch him, because she could hold him, because he was real.

12