Alice's Wonderland

Story Info
Alice does it for love, others do her for pleasure.
13.7k words
4.04
48.3k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stories tend to be a bit longish. If this is a concern to you then please, just pass it by.


"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you" the song blared and the party crowd bashed it out with gusto. Alice, eyes bright with excitement as the centre of attention being the birthday girl whirled and danced as her friends rejoiced in her happiness. She might not have been the best looking girl in school but if she wasn't, she was certainly one of them. Alice of the long blonde hair and gorgeous body

Alice, intoxicated by the moment, if not the alcohol revelled in the attention. And the crowd cheered when her boyfriend Chad placed his hands on her lovely ass, pulled her to him and gave her a passionate kiss which she returned with interest.

"Happy birthday baby. Tonight is your night but we will make it a night to remember for us" he said.

She kissed him again, happy in his embrace. Like just about everyone Chad had been enchanted by Alice. Her innocence and flashing smile made an instant impression on everyone she met. And if that didn't work then her physical stature did: long shapely legs, tight ass, slim body and firm, full breasts that challenged any male to look her in the eye. Chad had been dating Alice for a couple of months, although unbeknown to Alice he was also seeing Mandy Smith for recreational purposes. A renowned "lad" he had vowed to his mates to be the one to pop her cherry. And with Chad's reputation none doubted that Alice would be the next conquest. Where Chad was concerned, conquest was the appropriate term.

Chad was the picture playboy, rich – at least his parents were, and if he couldn't get something off one then he would off the other, split parents are like that – flash car, good looking and determined to sow as many wild oats as possible. Alice fit in the wild oats category as far as he was concerned. Gorgeous, a virgin and he so liked a challenge, but let's be kind, of average working class background and thus not in his class. Yep: a very enjoyable challenge.

Chad had been a bit pissed off quite frankly. Having told his mates that he was going to take Alice he was becoming somewhat embarrassed that she hadn't come across. So when Alice's birthday came around he had made up his mind that one way or another he was going to have her. Chad organised a party for her. Music, alcohol, the best looking boy at school, ah life was good. And Chad was more than attentive, ensuring that she moved from one high to the next as Alice moved from tipsy to happily drunk.

And thus, as the night grew romantic she found herself parked with Chad in a passionate embrace as he chased her tongue around her mouth. Chad, as he liked to do, and Alice more than enjoyed, had a naked breast in his hand, rolling the aroused nipple between his forefinger and thumb. Alice felt his hand drop from her breast to rub her thigh.

"Mmmm, no Chad, please, we've talked about this before" she said in a slurred voice.

"But baby, I thought tonight, especially tonight we would make this our night, that we can share our love and do it legally because you are over the age of consent. You are free to make your own decisions baby." he said giving her another deep kiss.

"Baby now that you are legal it's only a matter of whether you love me enough. I know how I feel about you."

"Oh Chad, I love you so much but we can't" she said. Her voice a mixture of longing and fear.

"Well, yes, I know you love me but it seems that I love you much more than you love me" he said with just the right amount of pity in his voice.

"Oh Chad, I do love you, I love you so much" she said with a note of concern trying to clear her head.

"Baby, I guess, I just thought that tonight, well you are not a girl anymore, I thought that now you were all grown up, mature like all your friends" he said withdrawing slightly.

"Um, what do you mean like my friends" she said puzzled.

"Well I suppose the girls talk to each other, and I assume that you would know that we are the only couple that haven't consummated our love for each other" he said.

"No, what, you can't mean that all our friends, that John and Mary, Bob and Sharon, that..."

"Look, it's not important" he said soothingly "It's enough that we know we love each other ... in our own way" he said giving her a small kiss.

"At some stage when you are a bit more mature and sure of your love for me then..."

Alice was fighting hard to pull the threads together in her muddled mind. Not sure of where the conversation was heading but sure that something was not right.

"Oh Chad, I do love you, I do" she pleaded. "And I am grown up, more than Mary or Sharon or any of those girls are" she said a little miffed. "Anyway, they could be lying" she said uncertainly. But she couldn't help feeling jealous that Mary and Sharon and Jess and all her friends were having sex. Then as she mulled it over in her alcohol affected mind she recalled the odd comment or two, the shy laugh the group shared, one or two other things seemed to fit to make her think that maybe her friends were all having sex. Could she be the only virgin? Oh god, did they all know!

"I suppose they all could be lying" he said quietly emphasising the all. "Honey, I just want to show you how much I love you, how much I want you to be a woman – a real woman, my woman, more than any of those other girls ... but only when you are ready" he said in his most pathetic voice.

And he could sense her confusion as he sat quietly, patiently, the consummate predator.

"I don't know Chad, well, if we did do it, and I'm not saying that we will, but if we did we would have to be careful" she said hesitatingly.

And he fought to keep the smile from his face as he knowingly whispered in her ear "of course we would sweetheart, because it is about our love".

Pulling her to him he again gave her a passionate kiss.

"Baby, you are the most beautiful woman, I want to make total love to you, I want to show you just how much love a man can have for a woman, I want us to be together, like all our friends are, and tonight, tonight I want to be our night to remember forever." he said as his hand slowly stroked the smooth inner thigh, gradually sliding up her thigh towards the warmth above.

There comes a critical moment for every girl when she finally yields to her man's advances. Alice wanted it but was afraid at the same time, they both knew with absolute certainty that the moment was now. A moment's indecision and his fingers touched the warm cloth protecting her sex.

The battle won he was all lusting business now. Desperate not to lose the momentum he kissed her deeply to stop any conversation or give her a chance to say no. Tentatively but with haste he slid his hand into her pants, sliding his fingers through her pubic hair.

He stopped momentarily as she made a small noise and arched her back slightly as his fingers slipped over her clit and between her moistening virgin cunt lips.

While not releasing the kiss he stroked her cunt until he was reasonably sure that she wouldn't stop. Bit by bit he inched her knickers down one side then the other while continuing to play with her. Once he reached mid thigh he quickly pulled them the rest of the way, as he did with his jeans.

Alice was still in two minds as she felt him working her knickers down. She was wracked by fear as he pulled them down to her thighs and she felt the cold car seat on her bare ass. She had a moment where she opened her mouth to plead with him but the moment passed as he pulled her knickers down and off.

He could feel his cock throbbing in anticipation but he wanted more than a quick fuck. This was about conquest and he wanted to beak her will as well as enjoy the physical pleasure that he deserved. Now that her cunt was exposed he felt a certain thrill in savouring his prize; in denying himself her pleasures.

"Touch it" he whispered in her ear. "Feel the strength of my passion for you".

"Ugh, no Chad, please" she said softly.

"Come on baby" he said reaching across taking her by the wrist. In her mind she registered the wetness on his fingers as being from her.

She was reluctant and he could feel the tension in her as he slowly pulled her hand to him.

"Ah, this is why god created virgins" he laughed to himself.

As he pulled her to him her hand was flat, her fingers extended and bent as far back as possible as if trying to avoid the inevitable contact.

When she touched him her fingers curled around his girth in a natural reaction. He held it there for a few moments before gently encouraging her to rub her hand up and down his shaft. As he let go she tentatively continued to rub his shaft, gently squeezing the head and rubbing her thumb over the top lubricating his cock with his pre-cum as he played with her pussy again. But not for long.

Crossing the final hurdle he raised himself above her and moved between her legs as she spread herself nervously for him.

"Put it in for me baby" he commanded making her nervously guide him to her.

He pushed the bulbous head between the loose folds of her pussy then slowly started working it into her. She had a moment of panic when he said "Jesus baby, you are so tight" as she felt him butting against her unyielding hole; then relief as she felt herself open slightly before he worked the head of his cock in.

He shifted his position slightly before pushing more of his cock into her as her juices lubricated his shaft before they both felt him reach her maidenhead. He paused; this was his moment, before triumphantly taking her virginity. She felt a moment of pain as her hymen tore and he thrust himself into her. Uncertain of what to do she lay back and let him have his way with her. She could hear the springs in the seat squeak softly as he thrust the full length of his cock into her enjoying the exquisite pleasure of her tight cunt. He settled into a steady rhythm but within a few minutes she heard his breath quicken and his strokes become shorter and more intense before he groaned as he jammed into her and she could feel the spasms as he came inside her.

A moment of fear washed over her and she said "oh god Chad, you said you were going to be careful".

As he climbed off her and started pulling up his jeans he casually said "of course, look everyone knows you can't get pregnant with your first".

She had heard that somewhere else before and feeling foolish at her naivety she followed his lead and dressed herself.

As soon as they were ready Chad told her to get back in the front and they took off for home. Chad gave her a kiss as he dropped her at the door then jumped back in the car and she watched, somewhat disappointed as the lights disappeared around the corner.

Alice quietly opened the door, her heart pounding in her chest at the prospect of meeting her mother. She was sure her mother would know if she saw her now. But luck was with her, her mother had already gone to bed. Alice cleaned the evidence off her clothes, the traces of virginal blood, then went to bed dreaming of weddings and white picket fences.

She spent Sunday at home doing her assignments although she was disappointed that Chad hadn't rung her. Obviously he was working hard too.

Next morning as she arrived at school she noticed a group of girls whispering to each other as they cast glances her way but paid little attention to the suppressed laughter.

She expected to see Chad at the end of the day but he was not to be seen. She was a bit disappointed and happily accepted Janine's offer of a lift home. On the way Janine said to her softly "look, you know I'm your friend and wouldn't do anything to hurt you".

With a sense of foreboding Alice said "Yes, what's up?"

Janine drove on silently for a while before saying "look, you're a sweet kid and I don't want to see you get hurt but, I guess you should know that Chad has been bragging to his mates that he took your cherry on Saturday night. It's not my business what you do but I just thought you should know what he has been saying".

Alice was in shock but knew in herself that it was true.

Alice finally caught up with Chad. Fighting to hold back her tears she haltingly asked if he had said anything to anyone.

"Hey babe, well, everyone knows that boys do that sort of thing. Shit, I told you that all our friends are doing it so where did you think I got that news from. It's no big deal."

"No big deal?" she almost sobbed. "Chad it was about us, about our love, I... I don't see how you could tell anyone?"

"Fuck me" he retorted angrily, "get off my case will you. Look, you're a nice kid but jeez, it's not like you did anything hot. Shit you just lay there and I had to do all the work. Pretty bloody cold really".

"Oh my god, you didn't, you couldn't have said that to anyone ... could you?" she said mortified. "Oh my god ... you did didn't you?" she asked incredulously.

And as she looked at him pleading with her eyes he just looked back at her with the traces of a smirk on his face.

Alice stood there mortified, she slowly raised one hand to her mouth and bit hard on the joint of her index finger. Fighting desperately not to let him see her cry she turned and numbly walked away from him fighting the urge to run. It had to be a mistake, it just had to.

Peter had been surprised when he heard Chad tell the guys that he had fucked Alice. He really hadn't thought of Alice as being that sort of girl but everyone knew Chad's reputation so he had no reason to doubt that it had happened. Peter had lived next door to Alice for some time and had had a crush on her virtually since they met, as did just about everyone. So it was with some disappointment coupled with a male excitement as he heard Chad relate his experience. In Chad's words Alice was one of those girls who could best be described as a cock tease. She really wanted it but needed to be pushed, it was a power thing with her, she just wouldn't give it away. She needed someone who was prepared to show her he knew what he wanted and was prepared to take it. So when she said no she really meant yes. It was her way of testing you but if you persevered, she wouldn't fight too hard and would then go off like a cracker. The guys all laughed at this but he somehow thought it was a bit sad.

Alice was determined to make Chad want her. She took some of her savings and bought a sexy top that she had admired but didn't have the courage to buy before. It was a red satin material, the halter neck was open below the breast and the strips so narrow that the classical curve of her breast showed through the open cleavage and also from the sides near the armpit. White mini skirt, red open shoes with high heels showed off her shapely legs, blond hair, red lipstick and highlights on the eyes – she looked hot. She just knew that when Chad saw her he would come to her, he had to.

In spite of her positive appraisal Alice was nervous when she arrived at the party. She cast a furtive glance around the group. Entering the doorway to one of the side rooms she saw Chad talking with a group of mates: then a flush of anger as she saw him with that bitch Mandy, randy Mandy. Everyone knew she was a slut. They were part of a group and Chad had his arm round Mandy's shoulders. Mandy noticed Alice appear and stop in the doorway. Looking directly at Alice, Mandy mockingly smiled at her before seductively flicking her tongue over the top of her beer bottle, then opening her mouth slowly slipped the neck of the bottle into her mouth simulating oral sex. The exchange, seen by none other than Mandy and Alice was simple in its execution, vicious in its intent and brutal in its application: the emotional effect devastatingly painful, more than any physical assault might have been. And they both knew it.

The room closed in on Alice, she started feeling faint, her breathing was hard and came in short gasps, her chest hurt. Desperate to escape she whirled away from the door and barrelled into Peter walking past knocking his hand and splashing his drink in the air. A small amount splashed onto her face before trickling down her neck.

"Shit" said Peter. God, I'm sorry, here let me help" he said quickly pulling out his handkerchief. Gently he wiped her chin then hesitated unsure as to whether to dab the drops trickling over the swell of her breast. And he could help but notice how much bare skin he could see.

"It's ok: she said, glad for any interruption as she fought back the tears.

Peter felt an instant stirring in his loins and his hand was shaking as he gently dabbed away the beer.

"Here, come and I will get you a drink" he said and she went with him, pleased to escape the mocking look from Mandy.

Desperate now not to appear as if she cared or was interested in Chad Alice paired off with Peter. Fighting for control she realised that she really didn't want to be with Peter but if she was going to show Chad that he didn't matter then she rationalised that she would have to be with someone and Peter was a nice guy. Peter was like a brother, familiar, safe so she had no concerns being with him.

As the night wore on she danced and laughed and draped herself over Peter to show that she didn't care about Chad and that bitch Mandy. Peter was surprised at her reaction to him but more than happy with the situation lapping up the attention as Alice was seemingly all over him. He couldn't help but ogle her breasts which were all but falling out of her blouse as she danced and laughed with him, the nipples puckered and forming exciting little points through the sheer material. Alice was drinking more than usual and Peter ensured that she never had to ask.

So when Peter leaned into her and kissed her she responded aggressively knowing that Chad could see them.

When it came time to toast the host Peter grabbed a bottle of scotch and poured Alice a full tumbler inviting her to scull it in one gulp. As she coughed and spluttered he filled it again and group pressure being what it is Alice felt under pressure to show she could handle it, so she threw the second down.

As they prepared to leave Alice saw Chad and Peter in earnest conversation and smiled to herself in the knowledge that Chad was jealous. Her plan was working.

Had she been closer she may have heard Chad talking with Peter about her. "Look, if you want her you're going to have to work for it. She's not just going to give it to you. She likes to play hard to get, makes her feel better in herself, so be prepared for her to say no but just play around that. If she doesn't slap your face then she wants you so play the game but when the time comes let her know who is boss. It's like reeling in a fish. You reel it in a bit then give a bit of slack so you can reel it in a bit more, but you keep the pressure on. But let her know all along that you are in control. Take your time and play with her boobs; that really gets her in the mood before you put the hard word on her. When you do, as they say in the ads, just do it."

Inevitably, when she left with Peter she was drunk and had to be helped staggering to his car. Certain that Chad was jealous of Peter, when he stopped in a secluded spot and suggested that they sit in the back seat for a while she willingly agreed. In her drunken state Alice was still trying to prove something to Chad and responded to Peter's kisses knowing that Chad was jealous of Peter already.

Chad had said that Alice loved having her breasts played with and, although Peter still had his doubts about Chad's boasts he knew that this would be a litmus test. He was somewhat uncertain, expectant but hopeful when he reached up to gently cup her breast. And by the time she thought about it, it was too late to stop.

Encouraged Peter kissed her with rising passion as he fondled her full breast. His arousal growing quickly as he marvelled at the smooth feel of her through the material of her blouse. Encouraged, he kissed her deeply and slipped his hand inside her blouse onto her naked breast. He stopped momentarily as Alice stiffened at his touch but carried on more confidently as she made no real move to stop him. That just seemed to be confirmation of what Chad had stated and he could feel his excitement growing with the increasing certainty he felt that he was going to fuck this gorgeous girl.