Alicia and Her Ex-Stepdad

Story Info
Stepdad gets his revenge.
3k words
3.95
156.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers

Her name was Alicia Andrews and she was the happiest 18-year old in the world. Her 42-year-old mother divorced her sexy and hot stepfather after a brief 8 months marriage. His name was Victor Laurie and he used to be her tennis coach and then her stepfather. Alicia hated the idea that Victor was fucking her mother in the next room nearly every night and she could hear them from her room. Their wild nights were not secrets to her because her mother was a screamer. What a bitch! She had been lusting over Victor for a very long time. The first time she set her eyes on him was when she was 14. His toned tanned body gleamed under the sun and she knew that he was for her. Hovering just above six feet, he was a God to her. Black hair with a tint of grey on his temples and at 43, he was beyond hot! Even thinking about Victor made her wet every time.

Her mother had to destroy everything. They fucked a few times and they got married. She was 17 when they got married. Alicia’s body was at full bloom and he did not even notice. She was taller than her mother was and at 5 feet 11 inches with a 25-inch-waist together with a 36-inch hip and the most valuable asset, pair of breasts that make many heads turn young and old. Her body was so toned as she did play tennis but lost interest right after they got married. She just could not bear the image that Victor was making her mother cum every night. She planted a few evidence in his car, at his office and on him. Perfume here and there. A few thongs tossed here and there. Calling his cell phone at night using an untraceable number. She was victorious! They divorced.

A few weeks after the divorce, her mother had to go for a conference in Miami. She had the whole house all to herself for one week. Excellent. She could do whatever she wanted. She was in her bedroom and she took a box under her bed. She opened the box and there were numerous photos of Victor. There were also clothes that he had worn. She took his shirt out and sniffed hard. Her toes curled remembering the smell of him. Her vagina started to drip. She then crawled on to her bed. She lay there, took off her small shirt, and rubbed her breasts. She then rubbed her breasts with the shirt. Imagining his huge hands were squeezing and kneading them. She then slipped her hand into her light blue panty and started to finger her self. “Oh…Victor…Ooh.” She gurgled. The image of Victor straddling her made her cum just like that. After changing her soaked light blue panty with another identical one. She put away the box under her bed. She then lay on her bed, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She woke up at night. Startled. She was not in her room. She was in the basement. She was actually dangling and her feet did not touch the ground while her arms were tied to a pillar. She was scared. She was not wearing anything except for her small light blue panty. She started to cry. A pair of hands suddenly covered her ample breast from behind. She screamed and her legs started to kick but to no avail. The attacker was behind her. The rough hands stroke and pinched her breast until she was screaming with pain. “Stop! Please! You are hurting me!” she begged. He left her.

The basement was poorly lit. The door to the basement lit the place and she could only see a little. She felt so afraid that the attacker might kill her. She was too young to die. The attacker moved to her front. She could not see his face. He was wearing dark pants with a dark shirt and a ski mask. His green eyes gleamed with hatred and lust. He was eyeing her cunt that was straining against the flimsy material of her panty. He took out a big knife and put it on her thigh. She cried hard. Her breasts shook violently and that made him laugh. She dared not use her long legs to kick him because she was afraid that he might use the knife to mutilate her.

He used the tip of the knife to cut her panty slowly. To Alicia it seemed forever. The panty fell to the concrete floor. One hand holding the knife and pointed the knife to her throat while the other rubbed her mound. “No! Please!” she begged again. She flinched when one of his huge long fingers swiftly was inserted in her vagina. It was quite painful. He then came nearer sniffing her hair. Her sense unexpectedly reeled with a familiar scent. It conjured such lustful suppressed images of Victor. Her eyes tried to focus and she knew that the attacker was he. The same height, the familiar scent and he aroused such familiar lust in her. Her vagina started to drench with juices. Victor’s eyes flickered to her face. He turned his finger in her cunt and the wall of her vagina clenched. Alicia started to moan.

“You cheap whore. You want me?”

He cut the material that tied her arms and she fell to the ground. He grabbed her hair, dragged her up towards the kitchen, and pushed her near the dining table. She could feel her heart was beating so fast with excitement. This man was going to fuck her at last. He pushed everything from the table and everything broke into pieces. He then asked her to sit at the edge of the table. Her long legs touched the carpeted floor. Her young supple body glistened under the soft lights with perspiration. Her breasts moved up and down with her labored breath while her cunt exposed to Victor’s view.

“Since you want my cock soo bad, let us start with this…”

He was holding a small rolling pin that he took from the kitchen drawer. Alicia squirmed on the dining table. However, the idea of that thing being inside her cunt made it dripped even more. Terror and anticipation mixed with excitement that she had to suppress for many years. He came between her legs and with one hand, he pushed her shoulder roughly and she fell back. She could feel the wooden rolling pin at the entrance.

“See…you are such a whore. Your juices are on your mothers’ dining table. What a nice sweet revenge!”

She could feel it at the entrance of her cunt. She was frantically controlling herself from pouncing on the man standing between her legs. Then he pushed it inside slowly, she then felt pain. “No…it’s painful!” Her body shot upright and she could see that only a few inches was inserted. “Please….stop….it’s too much…,” she begged. He then grabbed her face and kissed her hard. Alicia opened her mouth with abandonment. His tongue was fucking her mouth. His teeth bitting and he hurt her luscious lips. She could taste blood. She was now really afraid. She had to admit it.

“Victor…please…stop. I’m a virgin.” She said with such tenderness in her voice.

He froze. A few moments later, he took out the rolling pin. Still between her legs he hugged her. He did not say anything. She savoured her warmth that she had. Her cunt was so close to his cock and she could feel that it was hard. She pressed even deeper into his embrace. My cunt was flowing with the apprehension. He was slightly alarmed and let her go. He then took off the ski mask and looked at her. His eyes showed that he was beyond upset.

“I’m sorry Alicia. So sorry.”

“Please hug me Victor,” she said.

He hugged her again and she felt that she was in heaven. The smell of his aftershave filled her senses. She then asked him to carry her upstairs because she was too weak. He obliged and he brought her to her mother’s bedroom.

He put her on the massive bed and started to walk away. Alicia was stunned and quickly held him. Her long arms encircled his lean waist. Her face on his lower back whispering something inaudible.

“What? I cant hear you Alicia.”

“Don’t leave me. Please Victor. I want you!”

His whole body trembled. Alicia a virgin that she was, did watch numerous porn and did peek when Victor fucked her mother. Her dainty fingers moved lower from Victor’s waist and massaged his cock. She was ecstatic when it twitched and grew under the material of his pants. She moved her up and from behind she used the palms of her hands to massaged his glorious chest. She could feel his heartbeat accelerated. She used her tongue and licked and nuzzled his neck. It was too much for the 43-year-old divorcee.

Victor turned around and looked at his ex-stepdaughter naked young body damped from the previous ordeal. Lips swollen from his savage kisses. He touched the tender lips. Her tongue playfully licking his fingers. Victor took his hands away. He then looked at the heaving breast. Those young yielding breasts damp from perspiration. She took his hands and put them on her generous orbs. Victor could not control himself but squeeze hard. She sucked her breath hard. Soon, she was on her back at the middle of his ex-wife’s bed. He knew she purposely spread her legs even apart so that he could see her wet shaved cunt. An athletic toned blonde bombshell virgin cunt of an 18-year-old. Who could say no?

He pulled her legs so that her cunt was near the edge of the bed. He went down on his knees. The smell of her was intoxicating. She moaned as his tongue started lapping her like a cat lapping on warm milk at first. She wriggled on the bed. Head tossed and hands searching for the man of her dream. “I want you Victor! Oh…ooh…please…,” his tongue worked deeper into her warm wet canal. His dick was getting more and more uncomfortable trapped in his pants. The oohh and the ahhh filled the master bedroom. His thumb found the nub of her cunt and toyed with it. She screamed his name. His tongue worked deeper and faster. She thrashed and called him daddy. It was coming, Victor could sense from Alicia’s writhing cunt. She buckled on his face and she climaxed. His tongue lavished her cunt.

He then took off his pants. His cock sprang into her view. It was clear why her mother screamed nearly every night. It was about 9 inches of pure manhood and it was deliciously thick. Alicia sucked her breath appraising Victor’s proud member. She nervously licked her swollen lips. “Oh Victor Daddy! I wanted you since I was 14! This is worth it! I saved myself just for you,” she said breathlessly. He was shocked with her statement, but he was also proud that he could make this young hot thing want him. He did not mind helping out!

He stood there in the middle of the bedroom. Alicia crawled on all four and moved towards him. The sight of Alicia on all four with her large breasts dangling for his eyes. Her long shapely legs behind her. His dick reacted to the sight. It grew longer and bigger. The veins on his cock pumping more blood. She then timidly touched his cock. He let out a loud sigh. His 18-year-old stepdaughter looked up with her misty eyes clouded with lust. Her lips then took him. Kissing and fondling his cock. His breathing was labored and his hands held Alicia hair. His bucked in to her mouth and she nearly choked, but she was persistent. With both hands she fondled her balls while her tongue and teeth serviced her shaft. He could not help it. “Alicia…dear…I have to fuck your mouth.” With both hands holding her head, he guided her. Alicia felt her stepfather pumping hard in and out her mouth. Her cunt too felt tingling. She used her middle finger and touched herself. Victor felt the coming tide of his climax. He then rammed his cock for the last time into her wet warm mouth and spurted his semen all over her young pretty face. It fell all over her body. She was covered with it. She too was mesmerized by it and started licking those that fell on her arms and legs. “What a sight!” he thought.

They lay on the bed for a while. He then propped one head with his left hand and looked at his beautiful naked stepdaughter. Her cunt was still wet. It had not stopped flowing. His fingers started touching her mound and her juices flowed. “Shall we?” he asked. “Of course Victor Daddy! I love you! I want you! Please fuck me just like you fucked mom!” she begged. “Not just like your mommy Alicia honey…but I will do it even better!” he smiled.

He went to the bathroom. He came out and took off his black shirt that he still had on. He was a God standing there at the foot of the bed. Alicia spread her legs impatiently. He pulled her legs back together. Alicia was confused. He then knelt and started licking her dainty toes. “Turn around.” he ordered. She was on her stomach. He licked her lovely calves. She writhed and wriggled on her mother’s bed. His strong arms prevented her from looking at her sex god. “Please Daddy…Victor…I want you…too…long…,” she said through her ragged breathe. He then flipped her so that now she was between his lean thighs. Her eyes focused on his cock that was so near her cunt. She pushed her cunt to it but he stopped her. “No…please…Victor…,” “Not yet my little Alicia.” He coaxed. He kissed her till she was feverish with lust. His tongue playing with her. His teeth nipping and bitting her lips. She too returned the same intense kisses. She felt his mouth devoured her lips. Meanwhile, his huge hands stroked her breasts. They were alive. He kneaded, tweaked at her nipples and squeezed the life out of them. Her young supple body twisted between Victor’s experienced administration. Without her noticing her legs were getting wider apart. Victor went lower. Her eyes slowly looked at him.

He took her legs and unhurriedly wrapped around his lean waist. Alicia ass was slightly hovering in the air. She trembled with excitement. One finger in her mouth and she sucked it as if she knew what she was about to feel. “This is it Alicia.” He whispered. He then rammed his cock into Alicia warm wet canal. She screamed and both went still. She felt as if her vagina was inserted with a huge club. Her eyes water from the pain and the happiness that her dream had come true. Victor knew that any movement would be painful for his stepdaughter. His cock was wrapped by warm silk sweetness. Alicia was so wet that the first penetration went in without a hitch. But her virgin canal had to accommodate a new intruder. Her tight virginal canal was both a torture and a ecstasy to Victor. She was holding him for her life. Breathing laboured, tears flowing and eyes clouded with passion and pain. He licked her tears. Then kissed her lips bit his lower lips. He sucked it and then moved to her lovely breasts. He licked both nipples and she sighed.

He shifted his groin slightly. Alicia let out an inaudible moan. Her hip moving simultaneously. He could feel the wall of her vaina adjusting. He withdrew a few inches and Alicia young body too clenched reacting to his small movement. Alicia felt something ticked in her body and in her mind. Her hip started making its own rhythm. Moving back and forth. The exquisite rapture that she could not explain. Victor felt it too and he knew that her body was ready. Both were clutching each other’s. Hands roaming squeezing and kneading.

“Ahh…ahh…ohh…mmmm…Victor…ohh…mmm,”

“Come….to your daddy…A…Alicia.”

“Ahh…I ..f…feel …you… ooh…g…GOD…ohh..ahh”

Then they knew it was coming. Alicia felt it. Her slippery sheath started to grip Victor’s cock and at the same time she felt a building of sweet rapture.

“V…Victor…it’s…it’s…ahh…ahhhh…AHHHH VICTOR!”

Alicia climaxed. She screamed his name. Her stepfather continued his assault on the young luscious body. Pumping hard. Feeling that he was back in his 20s. Victor too climaxed. Hissing Alicia’s name through clenched teeth. Both bodies were wet from sweat and the juices they produced. Victor held his stepdaughter for a while. His cock still inside her soaked cunt. He later was on his back with young sexy Alicia straddling him. He was grinning as he thought that was the best fuck he had in years. Alicia on the other hand looked sad. He touched her lovely chin coaxing her to tell her what was wrong. He was worried that maybe she was not satisfied with his performance. “Darn old cock!” he thought.

“Thank you Daddy. I feel so alive. But..but.. I did not mean to cause you trouble with mom. I just wanted what she had. I want you. Your dick in my cunt and you screaming my name!” she whispered as she put her lovely face nuzzled on his hairy chest. Her hands playing with his soft dark hair.

“You did all that?” he asked.

She did not answer. But nodded her head. Victor felt her tears on his chest and her hands stopped playing with his hair as they covered her lovely sad face. His cock was becoming semi-hard in her moist canal. She felt it too.

“Can you forgive me Victor? Please don’t tell mom about it!” she continued.

“Anything for my sweet Alicia. Anything.”

He then started pumping and his most favorite tennis student was an impressive learner. She with expertise moved her hips accordingly. Alicia learned a lot that week and Victor was proud with her achievement. She aced it to the hilt!

lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers