Alicia Ch. 05

Story Info
A submissive male with his dominant female partner.
1.9k words
4.65
23k
3

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

I was awakened by Alicia sucking my nipple, and running her hands over my body. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was her red hair covering my chest as she nipped me gently. "Mistress," I said quietly.

"I need you now," Alicia said.

"How long did I doze?" I asked.

"About half an hour."

"You should have awakened me sooner," I said.

"I didn't mind," she said. "Besides, I enjoy watching you sleep. You look like a child when you are asleep."

"You frown when you are asleep," I said.

"I do?" she asked.

"Yes, sometimes."

"I'm really not surprised," she said. "Would you be shocked if I told you that I didn't really want to be a doctor?"

I shifted carefully on my bottom, and said, "As a matter of fact, I would. You're so good at it, I assumed that you liked it."

"Well, it wasn't my first choice. It was rather my father's first choice. I would have rather been a veterinarian, or even to have gone into business. But my father was set on my being a doctor from day one. He wouldn't hear of anything else."

"I can't imagine you without the courage to stand up to anyone, including your father," I said.

"It wasn't so much that, although that entered into it. My father and I had very much a love-hate relationship. I wanted to please him, and I think that most of the time I did. When I didn't, I got the belt, or the paddle, or his hand. But at the same time that he was beating me, I think it also truly hurt him when I failed to please him. I believe that he really wanted me to succeed. He really loved me. I believe that. But that never got in the way of his punishing me when I failed him. I got paddled until I was thirteen years old. After that, he never touched me, but by that time, I was loath to disappoint him, anyway."

I moved closer to her, laid my head on her breast, and kissed her there. She played with my hair. "How does your bottom feel?" she asked.

"Fine," I said.

"Let me see," she said.

I turned over so that she could see. "Well, you're marked, but not bruised."

"I like that hairbrush," I said quietly.

She smiled and said, "Oh, you do? Well, I bought it especially for you, Phillip."

"Mistress?"

"Yes?"

"May I kiss you now?"

"Yes, you may."

I crawled up beside her and kissed her with all the ardor I could manage. She crushed me to her and once again, I felt like she was eating me alive. Her kisses were demanding and all-consuming. I don't think Alicia had ever been kissed that much, and it was something that she really enjoyed. I did my best not to disappoint.

I played my lips gently along the curve of her neck and nibbled at her earlobe. I could feel the warmth rising from her body. I could smell the scent of her womanhood. I think that with me, as with no one else, Alicia opened herself up. It may have taken the total commitment that I had made: To be, in essence, her slave, that allowed her to relax enough to enjoy the fruits of an intimate relationship.

On the other hand, I also believe that I opened up a deep well of anger in Alicia. Not necessarily anger towards me, but anger towards men in general. She was very much two women. One was very loving, very caring. The other was angry, sometimes hostile, even abusive. I got fairly good at telling which woman I was dealing with, but I made mistakes occasionally.

Tonight, though, I had the loving Alicia. Tonight, I had to let her know with my body that she had not made a mistake in letting me move in with her.

I moved down to her soft warm breast and closed my mouth over her dark pink, erect nipple. I sucked it gently, and it got more erect. Then I moved to the other breast and did the same thing. Alicia lay quietly, absorbing my attention, playing idly with my hair. I nuzzled the hollow between her breasts, cupped both of them with my hands, and covered them with kisses. Alicia sighed and arched towards me. She was starting to relax a little. Neither one of us had had sex for a couple of weeks. It had been a difficult time, what with my moving. But now, we could let go a little, and enjoy each other. I knew my function that night, and intended to fulfill her completely.

I moved lower, to her belly, and inhaled the warm sweet aroma of her skin. I was always amazed at the texture of her skin. Although she had a spray of freckles across her nose, the rest of her body was smooth, creamy white, and unmarked. I could spend hours each night stroking her, rubbing in lotion, to keep her skin soft and smooth. But many nights, she just didn't want to be touched too much. I made the most of my opportunities when she let me.

As I got closer to her sex, she spread her legs a little. I put my hand over her pussy, and rubbed her gently in a circular motion. She was warm down there. I ran my fingers through her well-trimmed pubic hair, then slyly slipped a finger between her pussy lips.

She was creamy and hot, but I, as always, had to say, "Please Mistress, open your legs for me." Only then would she spread her thighs and allow me easier access.

I knelt beside her on the bed and began kissing her inner thighs, slowly working my way towards her pussy. She moaned quietly, and opened up a little more. Fighting the urge to rush right to her sex and put my mouth on it, I kissed slowly up her thighs.

When I reached the sweet apex of her womanhood, I put my mouth on her bush, and breathed deeply of her scent. She smelled heavenly.

Gently, but firmly, I opened her thighs up to reveal her moisting pussy. I could feel the heat on my face as I approached and gave her several tentative kisses. I gently pried her apart with my tongue, and swept her vaginal cleft from clitoris to anus.

Alicia moaned again, this time more loudly, and said, "That feels good, Phillip. Don't stop."

"Nothing could make me stop, Mistress," I replied.

She chuckled and said, "I knew there was a reason I kept you around."

I put my whole mouth on her pussy, and kissed her down there, running my tongue up and down, and then inserting it as far into her as I could. She was tart and sweet and wet, and I drank greedily of her juices. I moved up and took her clit into my mouth and sucked gently on it, and Alicia gave another loud moan and said, "Yes, right there, Phillip!"

I flicked my tongue across her clit from side to side, then changed and went up and down, before moving away and sticking my tongue into her pussy again. I used my fingers and gently pulled her apart. Her small, erect clitoris came to attention like a little soldier, and I once again took it into my mouth, sucking gently, then flicking it gently with my tongue.

"Oh yes, Phillip! Just like that! Don't stop!" She suddenly tensed against me, then convulsed as her climax hit her. She cried out hoarsely as I flicked back and forth on her clit, milking her orgasm for every ounce of feeling.

I eased off for a minute or so, then repeated the same process again, until she climaxed again. Then, I brought her to another and another orgasm. Finally, she gasped, "No more, no more, Phillip. Let me rest for a moment."

I crawled up beside her. She pulled me to her and kissed me fiercely. As we embraced, she slapped me on my ass a few times, causing an explosion of pain, and bringing me almost immediately to a rock-hard erection. "I need you inside me now," she said.

I scrambled up and got between her legs. No resistance now. She eagerly spread for me. As I mounted her, she grasped my cock and guided me in. She was oh so wet, and oh so muscular, and her pussy gripped my cock like it was going to devour me. I was ready to come again anytime, but I gritted my teeth and began stroking her for all I was worth. This night, she wanted her sex a little rough, so I thrust in as deeply as I could, and ground my pubic bone against her mound. She gripped my buttocks and held me down in her. Our lips came together and we kissed. She put her arms around my neck and held on while I fucked her for all I was worth.

I raised up a little, pulled her legs up and back, and stroked deeply into her. I looked down and saw my cock disappear into her thatch of pussy hair. I could see her inner pussy lips caressing the shaft of my cock as I fucked her. Alicia reached down and touched my cock as I plunged into her. Her eyes were wide open and hot with lust. Her mouth was open, and she gasped and moaned with pleasure.

I went back down. Her arms went around my neck again; her legs went around my waist. Our lips met again and I was devouring her just as she was devouring me.

"Oh--fuck--me!!" she cried out.

Sweat was running down my back with the exertion. I plunged into her deeply, then ground my hips against her. "Right there!" she shouted. "Do that again!"

I plunged down again, grinding into her. Her cries escalated. I fucked into her pussy as deeply as I could. With the last of my strength, I began pounding her. That put her over the edge. She threw her legs back, but held onto my neck even tighter.

"Oh baby! I'm coming! I'm coming! Right there! Oh, oh, oh, aghhhhh!!" she screamed as a wracking orgasm tore through her. Once again she convulsed against me. She put her hands on my ass and held me to her. I could feel the ripples inside her cunt as she climaxed.

Her climax was what put me over the edge. After having concentrated on her enjoyment, I now let myself go. I was aware suddenly of the exquisite pleasure her warm, wet pussy gave me. She was quieter now, and whispering naughty things in my ear.

She kissed me tenderly and said, "Give mama your come, darling slave."

An electric jolt shot through my cock and radiated through my body. I was conscious only of an exquisite bead of pleasure that traveled down the length of my cock and burst forth into Alicia's pussy in an explosion of pent-up semen. I wasn't really aware of it, but I must have been crying out as I came, because when I finally came to, and focused on Alicia's face, she said, "God, Phillip, I don't think I've ever seen you come so hard."

I was panting with exertion, and could do nothing but collapse into her arms. I buried my face in her breasts. She rubbed my back and buttocks soothingly, whispering endearments.

Eventually, I got too soft to stay inside her, and fell out. Without a word, I turned over on my side. I felt Alicia's arms go around me. We fell asleep, totally satiated.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers