Alicia Ch. 07

Story Info
O'Reilly enlists aid of a stripper.
2.8k words
4.32
17.8k
2

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

Mike O'Reilly made his way through the dimly-lit, smoke-filled atmosphere of the Pink Flamingo, over to the long bar, and ordered a Jack Daniels. He'd been coming to the seedy strip joint for more than two weeks now, and he still hadn't found a single clue as to Alicia's whereabouts. He was quietly beginning to despair!

"That will be three-fifty sir," said the good-looking blonde behind the bar, placing the drink down in front of him, and showing him a dazzling array of even, white teeth, as she gave him a big smile. She was secretly wondering what a good-looking bloke like him, was doing, all on his ownsome, in a low joint like the Pink Flamingo?

"Thanks, Celine," he said, reading her name off a name-badge pinned to her white, silk blouse, positioned over her left breast, and returning her smile. He handed over a fiver from his wallet. "Keep the change!"

"Why, thank you sir," she replied, taking the folding money, and fluttering her long eyelashes, and thinking that she wouldn't mind going on a date with him. "I shall be off duty in an hour!" she murmured, sugestively.

When there was no reaction, the disappointed barmaid spun on her heels, and walked back over to the cash register, with an exaggerated wiggle of her hips.

"Not a bad little arse," Mike conceded to himself, as he sat down on one of the high bar stools.

He swiveled around, running his eyes over the now familiar, dimly illuminated interior, with it's numerous tables and chairs, surrounding the small, open area, used as a dance floor, when the exotic dancers or strippers weren't doing their thing! Music was playing quietly, in the background, over a sophisticated sound system.

The place was still fairly empty, at this relatively early hour, a sprinkling of, mainly male, customers, being dotted about the room. His eyes flitted from one table to the next, checking out the customers, and the friendly house girls, whose job it was to encourage them to drink bottles of the over-priced, Spanish champagne. There was no sign of Alicia, or the ugly character who'd tried to cave his head in, back at her place.

"I wonder if I'm just wasting my time?" he asked himself, for the umpteenth time, feeling his frustration starting to build, once again.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" boomed a voice, from the speakers. "Please give a warm round of applause for the delectable, ANGELICA!"

A driving rock record started up, as a long-legged, big-busted female, stepped out from behind the curtains, onto the cramped dance floor. There was a smattering of applause, as she started to bump and grind to the insistent beat of the music!

"She certainly is a looker!" Mike thought, picking up his drink, and walking over to a vacant table, near the edge of the dance floor, for a better view.

Angelica was a big, busty, blonde, wearing a tight, red minidress, and red, thigh-length, platform-soled, spike-heeled boots. She turned her back to the audience, as she gyrated to the beat, her hands slowly pulling down the zip of her dress, until it reached the small of her back. She slipped the narrow straps from her shoulders, and slowly turned around, lowering the front, and revealing a lacy, black corselet. She wriggled the dress down past her hips, and stepped out of it, before slowly starting to unlace the front of her tight corselet.

Mike downed his drink, and signaled to a hovering waitress. "Jack Daniels, please Miss! Make it a double," he growled, passing her a crisp ten pound note. She nodded, and turned to fetch his drink. Mike's attention returned to the girl gyrating in the spotlight.

Angelica finished unlacing her lacy corselet, and pulled it open, revealing a jiggling pair of 38dd tits, with large, dark areolae, and fat, pink nipples. She shrugged off the corselet, and tossed it aside. She was left wearing a lacy, black garter belt, stockings, and a pair of brief, white, tanga briefs worn over the garter straps. She caressed her large shapely breasts, squeezing them together, then shaking them free, as she shimmied to the music.

She turned her back to the audience, once more, hooking her thumbs into her knickers, before, slowly, wriggling them down over her rounded buttocks. She continued down past her knees then swiftly stepped out of them. She spun around, one hand strategically placed in front of her naked crotch, whilst the other tossed her panties onto the dance floor, with a flick of the wrist.

She turned away, once again, her hips still pumping to the beat, bending forward and slowly opening her legs, as a hand moved between her legs to mask her dark anal sphincter from the audience's avaricious gaze.

Her shapely arse swayed from side to side, in time to the music, as she slowly took her hand away, revealing her puckered cherry. She straightened, throwing her hands into the air, high above her head, as she turned to face her fans, spreading her legs, and finally revealing her sex, in all its clean-shaven glory. As the music reached the noisy climax, she rotated her hips, the stiff fingers of one hand, rubbing against the entrance to her sex, suggestively, whilst the other squeezed and kneaded a breast.

The music ended, and she swiftly bent down and picked up her discarded clothes, before running off the dance floor.

"Thank you, Angelica," boomed the disembodied voice, as her shapely tail disappeared behind the curtains.

Mike returned to the bar, and ordered another drink. He was just beginning to think about calling it a day, when he felt a hand brush his arm.

"How about buying a girl a drink, handsome?" murmured, a husky, female voice.

He spun around to see the blonde stripper, Angelica, just perching her shapely derriere on the high-stool next to him, her crimson lips set in a warm, welcoming smile. She was wearing the same tight, red mini-dress that she'd been wearing during her act.

"Sure, why not!" he replied, with a shrug. "What are you drinking?"

"A dry white wine would be very nice!" she murmured, big blue eyes gazing at him from beneath long, lush eyelashes.

He raised a hand, and snapped his fingers. "A dry white wine, please, Miss?" he called, as the blonde barmaid sauntered over. Damned if he could remember her name. She nodded, unsmiling, and turned to fetch the drink.

"My name's Mike, by the way, Mike O'Reilly!"

"Angelica Marshall!"

"Nice to meet you, Angelica! I was just admiring your act!"

"Thanks! What brings a good-looking guy like you, into a place like this, all on your own, Mike?" enquired the dancer, taking a sip from her drink, after the barmaid had returned, banged it down in front of her, and stormed off, in something of a huff.

Mike gave her a sad smile. "I'm looking for someone!" he replied.

"What's her name?"

He grinned. "Alicia!"

"Well, I know most of the regulars, but that name doesn't ring a bell!" she murmured, with a frown and an apologetic shrug, causing one spaghetti strap to fall from her bare shoulder. "Is she a stripper, or is she on the game?" she asked, pulling the strap back up again.

Mike blushed. "She's a friend... sort of," he admitted, "but we've recently lost touch with one another!"

"What does this FRIEND look like?" enquired the blonde stripper, with a twinkle in her eye.

"She's the most gorgeous..." he began, pausing, as he noticed the broad grin appear on her face. "She's a pretty brunette, about five-feet nine tall, with a really good figure! Not quite as much on top, as yourself, though," he added, with an embarrassed grin.

Angelica, smiled back, and crossed one shapely leg over the other, ignoring the way her short skirt rode up, almost to the crotch. She took a small sip of her wine. "She must be something really special?" she murmured, looking deep into his eyes.

Mike squirmed, under her penetrating stare. "She is!" he acknowledged, lowering his gaze. The low neckline of her dress, coupled with the way she was leaning forward toward him, gave him a spectacular view of her cleavage, and her unencumbered 38dd's. She obviously hadn't bothered to put on her corselet again, before coming to the bar for a drink.

The stripper noted the direction of his gaze, and her full, red lips, twisted in a knowing smile. She reached out a hand, and placed it over the bulge in the crotch of his trousers, feeling it stir, immediately. "How about you and I going upstairs, sugar, where we can discuss this matter further, in private!" she murmured, in a low, husky voice.

"I, ah, I don't know if that would be a good idea!" Mike protested, blushing a deep shade of red, and starting to sweat. It did seem to have gotten awfully hot in the room, during the last few minutes.

"If you gave me some more details, I could maybe keep an eye open for this girlfriend of yours?" she suggested, rubbing her stiff fingers against the rapidly growing bulge in his trousers. "I could even ask some of the other girl's to keep a look out for her!"

"Would you? That would be great!" he exclaimed, enthusiastically. "You would be doing me a real big favor!"

"Yeah, I would, wouldn't I? Well, you don't get nothing in this world for free!" she growled, downing the remains of her drink, then taking his hand in hers, as she slid off the stool, momentarily revealing that she hadn't bothered to replace her knickers either. She pulled him toward a door marked 'Private'.

"Where are we going?" he protested, holding back a little.

"Up to my room, so that we can discuss the finer details!" she replied, her eyes glittering, avariciously.

Mike wasn't to sure if he was doing the right thing, but Angelica's help might greatly enhance his chances of finding Alicia again, so he figured that any sacrifice he might have to make, would be worth it.

She dragged him up a narrow flight of stairs, and along a dimly lit corridor, with threadbare carpet on the floor, before unlocking the second door on the left. "Here we are, lover!" she declared, dragging him into a small bedroom, and switching on the single overhead light bulb.

The room contained a single bed with rumpled sheets, together with some built-in cupboards, a wardrobe and a dressing table and stool. The top of the dressing table was littered with numerous items of make-up and perfume bottles, and a lacy bra hung over the corner post of the mirror.

As he looked around for somewhere to sit down, she perched on the edge of the bed, and patted the mattress alongside her. "Now, come and tell Angelica all about it!" she murmured.

Mike reluctantly sat down next to her, and gave her a brief outline of the events leading up to Alicia's disappearance, leaving out some of the more lurid details.

"You say she actually saw this guy get killed?" Angelica gasped, her eyes big and round with amazement.

"Yes, but she wouldn't go to the police. I've got a feeling that it was something to do with drug trafficking?"

"And you think that these guys might actually be customers of the Pink Flamingo?" She gave a shudder.

"I don't know? All I've got to go on, is the book of matches that I found," he replied, miserably. "According to Alicia, the boss man's name is Arnie, and he has two big gorillas for sidekicks! I think I should be able to recognize the ape that zapped me over the head, the next time I see him!"

"Hmm? I don't like to say this Mike, but how do you know that your Alicia is still alive?" asked the visibly shaken stripper.

"Because they took most of her clothes, and because... because I just KNOW she is!" he retorted, angrily, turning his face to hers. Her half-open, wetly glistening, red lips, were mere inches from his own. Tears of sympathy glistened in the corners of her big, blue eyes. It was too much for any red-blooded male to resist. On a sudden impulse, he kissed her, savagely.

"Ummm!" she murmured, but didn't try to pull away. Instead a hand snaked about the back of his head, grasping his short hair, and pulling him hard up against her, as she returned the kiss, with interest.

His left hand came up, and molded itself around her right breast, through the thin material of her dress. He could feel her nipple growing hard and erect, against his palm, as she became more and more excited. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but if it meant finding Alicia again...

She closed her eyes, squirming her lips hard up against his, as his tongue penetrated her mouth. Her other hand fumbled with the zip of his fly, eager to release the coiled up monster in his underpants. She yanked down the front of his cotton briefs, and pulled out his manhood, clutching it tightly, in her hot little hand. "Ooooh, Mike!" she gasped, feeling incredibly horny, due to a combination of fear and lust. "Mike, Mike, make love to me, please?"

She pulled away, staring, pleadingly, into his eyes, before dropping her head into his lap. Without hesitation, her warm, wet lips engulfed the throbbing, purple head of his penis, and she went down on him.

"Aagghh!" He shuddered with delight, as her head started to bob up and down in his lap, forcing his prick deep into the back of her throat, before blowing him out, between tightly pursed lips. Her teeth grazed his sensitive glans, before she went down on him again. With trembling hands, he reached out and unzipped the back of her dress, then pulled the spaghetti straps from her shoulders.

She paused, long enough to sit up, and allow him to tug the dress down about her waist. She was naked beneath it, as he had suspected. Her huge breasts, swayed, like two fleshy footballs, the nipples standing out hard and proud, as he ran his hands over them.

She gave a contented sigh, then dropped her face back to his crotch, to continue her delicious blow job.

"Jesus, please, stop, or I shall cum!" he gasped. His balls felt as if they were about to explode.

She raised her head, her lipstick all smeared, a big grin on her face. "Let's get naked?" she suggested, huskily.

They both hurriedly removed there clothes, which in the blonde's case, took about two seconds. "Lie down on the bed!" she commanded, when they were both stark naked.

He did as he was told, and she clambered astride him. "She sure is a good-looking piece of female flesh!" he thought, as she gripped his erection and jerked him for a few seconds, before lowering her open sex onto his rigid shaft.

"Aaaahhhh!" She gave a contented sigh, as his seven-inches slipped, easily, into her moist vagina, then she began to raise and lower her hips, never quite releasing him on the upstroke, before plunging back down on him again.

"Oh, yesss!" he gasped, delirious with pleasure. "Yes, yes, yes!"

The powerful muscles of her vulva gripped him tightly, as she slid up and down along his veiny length, and her fingers, squeezed and plucked at her swollen clitoris. She arched her spine, head thrown back, eyes closed, as she pleasured herself. Little grunts came from her slack, half-open mouth.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..."

Suddenly, with a loud groan, Mike shot his load into her clasping sheath, his hips pumping upward, as he jettisoned his creamy jism, finally relieving the intolerable pressure that had built up in his balls. "Oh Jesus," he gasped, slamming hard into her crotch. "Sweet Jesus!"

"Aaauugghh, uuunngghh!" With a powerful shudder, Angelica orgasmed, and her cunt muscles spasmed, wildly, about his jetting cock. She ground her crotch against his, rotating her hips, to maximize her pleasure. "Oh, yes, yesss," she gasped, "soooh good!"

As the body-quakes subsided, she leant forward on her arms, her massive boobs hanging, like two ripe melons, in front of his face. "Was that good for you?" she panted, with a Cheshire cat smile of satisfaction.

"Wonderful," he replied, with a slight frown, as his shrinking cock slipped, wetly from her sex, "but now I feel as guilty as sin!"

"There's no reason to feel guilty, lover!" she murmured. "From what you've told me about your Alicia, I'm sure she's not the jealous type? It was just something that we both desperately needed! It was a perfectly natural response to the situation!"

"Hmm? Maybe for you!" he muttered. He wasn't totally convinced. He still felt guilty.

"Now hold still, while I clean you up a bit!" she said, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She squirmed backward, then went down on his crotch, licking him clean, like some domestic feline.