Alicia Ch. 07

Story Info
A submissive man and his dominant female partner.
3.8k words
4.65
19.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

I got up early the next morning. Alicia was still asleep, so I wrote her a note telling her where I was going, and ran down to the store to pick up a newspaper. She was still asleep when I got back, so I had a few minutes to myself to drink coffee and read the paper.

A little while later, I heard her stirring in the bedroom. I went in, and she was sitting up in bed.

"Good morning," I said.

"Hi," she said, a bit groggily. She patted the bed beside her. "How long have you been up?"

"About forty-five minutes," I replied.

I sat down beside her on the bed.

"What's it like outside?" she asked, as she began rubbing my back and caressing my hair.

"It's about thirty-eight degrees, clear, and a little windy."

"Good," she said. "I want to get out a little, walk on the beach. I feel like I've been inside for a month."

"We both have, what with the weather and as busy as it's been at the hospital."

She laid back down and pulled me down with her. She kissed me and rubbed her body against mine.

"You must be feeling rested," I remarked.

"I am," she said, "and I'm horny."

For the next hour, Alicia and I made love. I was glad. She hadn't felt much like it for the past couple of weeks. When we were done, lying quietly, she played with my chest and said, "I don't remember how I made it without you, Phillip. You're very special. You do such a good job of taking care of my needs, all my needs, that I don't want to ever let you go."

"Don't worry, Mistress, I'm not going anywhere."

I made breakfast for us, and then we went out walking. It had been a while since either one of us had gotten any appreciable exercise. The beach we were staying at was on a barrier island separated from the mainland by a canal. It was about three miles long and one-fourth of a mile wide. Some development had occurred, but most of the island was still untouched. Alicia and I walked almost completely around the island. Then, we got into the car, and drove over to the mainland. We did a little shopping and sightseeing. She was in the best mood I'd seen her in for a while.

We were having coffee at a diner in the small town on the mainland, when I asked, "So, what is this `something different' that we're going to try tonight?"

"You'll see tonight after dinner," she said.

"Man! The suspense is killing me," I exclaimed.

Alicia leaned over close and said, "Well, just make sure that your bottom is ready, because I'm going to wear you out tonight, boy!"

The thought sent a shiver of anticipation through me. Over the past couple of weeks, I had been spanked, but they hadn't been the loving, rather romantic prelude to sex that I often craved. Instead, I had been spanked to relieve stress, both mine and Alicia's. Now, from the playful glint in Alicia's eyes, I could tell that what she had planned for me was just what I needed. I think that she needed it, also.

We went back to the house, had lunch, and took a nap together. When we got up, it was almost three o'clock, and the sun was starting to go down. We took another walk up and down the beach. Alicia walked fast; I had to practically run to keep up. Then, we went out to dinner.

"Go take a shower," she said to me when we got back. I did so.

When I came out, she said, "Wait in the living room. I'll let you know when to come in. Come in completely naked." Then, she went into the bedroom and closed the door. A few minutes later, I could hear the shower running in the bathroom.

The wait seemed interminable. I had butterflies in my stomach from the anticipation. Finally, I heard her say, "Come in, Phillip," from beyond the door.

I opened the door and stepped into the bedroom. It was dark inside, lit only by several strategically placed candles. I caught the scent of sandalwood incense and Alicia's musky perfume. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust. Gradually, Alicia came into view.

She was sitting in the corner, dressed in a short black leather dress and black stockings. On her feet were black, high heeled pumps. Her hair was loose and cascaded thickly over her shoulders. Her eyes glinted in the candlelight.

"Stop right there," she said quietly.

I stopped.

"Do you love me, Phillip?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Come closer."

I walked slowly over to where she was sitting. She reached up and began fondling my cock, pulling on it, stroking it. It immediately began to get erect.

"I want you to stay hard for me tonight," she said quietly. "Do what you have to do, but don't let me see your cock go soft. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Here, this is for you." She reached down and picked up a small, filligreed chain with two dangling charms. She attached the device just behind the head of my cock. Now, when I moved, the two charms knocked together, making a tinkling sound.

"Do you love me?" she repeated.

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered. And I did love her. I loved her with all my heart. I felt myself, at that moment, submitting to Alicia in a way that I'd never submitted to anyone.

"Kneel before me, then, with your hands behind you, and put your tongue to my shoe."

I looked at her. There was nothing playful in her eyes now. Instead, Alicia's eyes were hot with lust and power. We were both caught up in the little tableau we were constructing, and the slightest change in the atmosphere would ruin the mood.

I knelt before her, hands behind me. I put my tongue to her shoe, and began laving it with my tongue. I felt something tickling my hair, looked up briefly, and saw that Alicia had a leather riding crop in her hand. I went to the other shoe, and cleaned that one as well. Then, taking a chance, I began kissing her ankles and the insides of her calves, slowly working my way up her legs. She did not stop me, so I continued.

For a few moments, we floated in time. My mind and my body where in complete surrender. I concentrated on the small area of skin that I was kissing at that moment. Gradually, I approached her knees. It seemed that I could literally feel the heat from her sex on my face. I sneaked a quick look into the shadowy area between her thighs, and thought I saw something glimmer briefly in the candlelight.

"That's enough," Alicia said.

I stopped and sat back. She looked at me and smiled. Seeing that smile, I was filled with a mixture of anticipation and trepidation. At that moment, I knew that I was going to get the spanking of my life.

"Are you ready for your punishment, Phillip?" she asked.

"Oh yes, Mistress," was all I could manage to say.

"Then lean up against that wall there," she said.

I got up, placed my hands against the wall, and stuck my butt out.

"Stick your ass out more," she growled.

I stuck it out more. She smacked it with the crop. "More!" she growled again. I stuck it out as fas as I could without falling.

"Spread your legs," she snapped. I hastened to obey. "Wider!" I spread them as much as I dared.

I felt terribly exposed. The cheeks of my ass were splayed apart widely, exposing everything. Alicia ran the crop slowly up and down the cleft, lingering briefly over my anus.

"Are you still hard?" she asked.

I glanced down at my rock-hard dick, and said, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. You'd better be. And you'd better stay hard."

There was a silence. It seemed to drag on. Then, the air was cut by the sharp whistle of the crop as it traveled in a short arc and landed with a crack on the cheek of my ass.

I jerked and tensed. The first blow was followed by several others in quick succession. They all stung mightily. Then Alicia settled into a rhythm, a steady lashing that covered everything from the backs of my calves to the cheeks of my ass. The pain began to mount. I bit my lip to keep from crying out, but eventually, I was making short, sharp gasps and exclamations of pain.

I could feel the pain in my calves and thighs meld with the pain from my buttocks until my entire backside was one hot tormented mass. I let myself be bathed in the heat, focusing on that, rather than the stinging pain. At length, I heard Alicia say, "Okay, that's enough of that. Stand up and turn around."

I pushed back and brought myself up to a standing position. I looked down and, thank goodness, my cock was still erect.

Alicia came close, grasped my cock and squeezed it firmly. "Good," she said. "Now, lie down on the bed, face down. Spread your arms and legs."

It hurt to walk. I glanced at myself for an instant in the mirror, and was a bit shocked at what I saw. My legs and buttocks were crisscrossed with red, angry-looking welts. I was walking hunched over like an old man with degenerative spinal disease.

I lay down on the bed, spread-eagled. For just a few moments, I closed my eyes and rested, absorbing the feeling from my stinging backside. I felt that I was no longer in control of anything that happened to me. I was completely at Alicia's mercy. The thought, while in one way terrifying, was in another way comforting. I would have to trust in her love and restraint. While my punishment that night might be severe, as long as she did it in love, I could take it.

I felt something go around my ankle, then get pulled tight. Then something went around my other ankle. It too was pulled tight. Something went around my right wrist. I opened my eyes and saw Alicia bending down and tying one of the wrist restraints we used at the hospital, to the frame of the bed. Then, she went around to my left wrist, and did the same.

Now in four-point restraint, I was completely helpless. I closed my eyes again, grinding my hard cock, with its attached bauble, into the bed. I sensed Alicia near, and opened my eyes. For a moment, I could see nothing. There was something in front of my eyes. It was the wooden hairbrush. Alicia touched it to my lips, and I kissed it.

"Are you ready, Phillip?" Alicia asked.

"Yes, oh yes, Mistress."

She started with the paddle on my buttocks, working downward to my thighs. It wasn't long before I was gritting my teeth to keep from crying out. As always, however, I lost. Soon I was gasping and moaning, and even trying to avoid the blows. As I did so, I heard Alicia chuckle softly, and the blows came even harder.

Eventually, they stopped. I gave a huge sigh of relief. I blinked away tears. My ass throbbed with pain. I lay as still as possible, as every movement was agony. I felt the exquisite pain-pleasure of Alicia's hand caressing my thighs and buttocks. Alicia untied the restraints.

"Turn over," she whispered.

I turned over carefully. I saw with despair that my cock had gone partly soft. "Oh Mistress," I cried heartbrokenly "I've failed you."

For a instant, I saw her lip quiver. "I'll forgive you this time," she said. "Go ahead and get it hard again."

I took my cock in my hand and, looking at her, began to masturbate myself back to full erection. The charms jingled as I pumped my cock.

"Would you like to see?" she asked quietly.

I nodded silently.

Alicia reached behind her and pulled the dress zipper down. She shrugged, and the garment fell to the floor. She was now naked before me, except for the garter belt and stockings.

She was, as always, magnificent. Her hair was long and thick and very red. Her skin was creamy white and flawless. Her pubic hair, though dense, was trimmed and under control. To my intense excitement, I saw also that Alicia was wearing erotic jewelry. From her left nipple hung a small, non-piercing charm. Dangling between her legs, I saw two small jewels hanging on a delicate golden chain.

I was fully erect in a matter of seconds, after seeing Alicia in all her glory.

"Stay still. Don't move," she ordered. Then she climbed up on the bed and straddled my head. I looked up and saw her red-haired pussy with its dangling jewelry descending upon me. I was engulfed in the smell and the feel of Alicia's hot, wet pussy against my mouth and cheeks.

"Eat my pussy," Alicia commanded. "Make me come, Phillip."

I began licking her up and down the moist chasm, working around the clip on the jewelry as well as I could. She spread her legs even more, and I darted my tongue up to probe at her asshole.

Alicia reached down and removed the jewelry from her pussy, then held her labia open for me. I now had full access to her. I put my hands on her butt, and gripped her, pulling her down so that I was totally immersed in her hot, wet, sweet-smelling sex.

I was like a famished man with his first meal. I licked and sucked and nibbled and shoved my tongue as far into her cunt as I could. I felt her put her fingers in my hair and pull me up even closer. I heard her breathing get ragged, and she began making kittenish mews of delight. She let go of my hair, put her hands on the side of the bed, and ground her pussy down on my tongue. I made my tongue hard while she rubbed her clitoris against it.

"Ah, ah, ahhhh!!" she cried as her first orgasm of the night tore through her.

I was practically swimming in her pussy juices. I redoubled my efforts, once again attacking her sensitized clit, flicking it with my tongue, nipping it gently. She responded with sobs of delight, urging me on, guiding me with movement and words to her most sensitive spots. I snaked a finger between her butt cheeks and inserted it into her anus. This combined with my hot, hard tongue on her clitoris brought her to yet another orgasm.

She began moving up and down, riding my tongue and my finger, fucking both of them, working for another climax. Alicia was crying out loudly now, completely enraptured by the sensations she was experiencing. She seemed to climax again and again.

Eventually, she tired. I was a little relieved. My tongue and jaw were aching. Alicia climbed unsteadily off me, and sat down on the edge of the bed. She used her hand to wipe my sweaty, pussy-juice- smeared face. She brushed back my damp hair. She smiled at me.

"Did I please you, Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes, you did, Phillip. Are you ready to come?"

"Yes, oh yes, Mistress."

Alicia bent briefly over me and removed the bauble from my erect cock, then once again got up on the bed. But this time she straddled my waist instead. She reached around behind her and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. When she lowered herself, I slid in liquidly. We both groaned out loud.

She bent forward, placed her lips against mine, and said, "You did well tonight, slave. Make me come again with your cock."

I gripped her by the hips, and began shoving my cock deeply into her. She countered with motions of her own. We moved together in unison, each one working for their own, and the other's pleasure. I plunged in deeply, grinding my pubis against her clit. I put one of my hands on her butt and once again invaded her anus with my finger. Alicia groaned and slipped her tongue between my lips. We joined in a deep kiss.

"Don't come yet, I'm almost there again," she said urgently.

I pounded her from below, expending the last of my energy in a mighty effort to lift her to climax again. The pain from my back and legs had become heat, and the heat was centered in a hard knot around my groin. The knot seemed to get harder and harder as my orgasm neared. "I can't hold out much longer, Mistress," I gasped. She looked into my eyes pleadingly, "Just a little...bit...longer....Oh! Oh! Ugh!" Suddenly she screamed and threw herself over me, convulsing in the throes of her most powerful orgasm of the evening. With the last of my strength, I stroked her, wringing out the last nuance of feeling from her climax for her.

"Mistress, may I come now?" I asked, aware that I was very close to losing control.

She had collapsed over me. She raised herself onto her elbows and looked down at me. She looked into my eyes and whispered, "Come inside me, Phillip. Give me your come. Come into mama."

I looked into her green eyes as my pleasure crescendoed and I shot spurt after spurt of semen into her hungry pussy. I cried out in mixed agony and ecstasy as the pleasure of my climax merged with the pain of my back and legs.

When I was done, I threw my arms back in total surrender to exhaustion and sated physical pleasure. I literally could no longer move.

We lay like that for quite a while. Gradually, our heartbeats returned to normal. At length, Alicia dismounted me and staggered off to the bathroom. I faintly heard the water running. A few minutes later, I heard/felt her moving around the room quietly, snuffing the candles and putting things away. Then, she got into bed with me. The room had gotten cooler, and she pulled the blanket up over both of us. She was nude, and she pressed her warm naked body against mine, spoon-fashion. I felt her arm go around me, hugging me close to her. I felt her kiss the back of my neck. "You are my beloved slave," I heard her whisper, as I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

When I awoke the next morning, I was very sore. As a matter of fact, I could hardly move. I rolled over in bed, and I must have groaned a little, because Alicia appeared at the door almost immediately.

"Good morning," she said, smiling.

"Hi," I said.

"How do you feel this morning?" she asked.

"I'm sore. Very sore." I started to get up, but she came over and gently pushed me down in the bed.

"Mistress, I need to get up and make breakfast," I said.

"No," she said firmly. She was smiling, but she looked worried. "Stay in bed for right now. I'll bring in coffee and something to eat."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I don't mind getting up."

Alicia was wearing a beautiful sapphire blue satin dressing gown. Her red curls were loose about her shoulders, but she had brushed her hair. She looked fresh and rested, and had apparently been up for a while.

"I'm sure," she said, brushing my hair back from my forehead. "It's the least I can do, after last night."

"Were you pleased?" I asked.

"I was very pleased," she answered, her voice suddenly very soft, "very pleased."

I shifted a little in the bed, grimacing as I did so. She noticed and said, "Turn over. I want to look at you."

I tossed the covers back, exposing my morning erection. "Excuse me," I said, a little embarrassed.

"I don't mind," she said. She suddenly leaned over and kissed me gently. "Thank you for last night," she said.

I turned over. As soon as I did so, I heard her inhale sharply. She gently ran her hands over my entire backside, from my calves to my buttocks.

A drop of warm liquid fell onto my back. I heard her sniffle slightly. I turned back over. Alicia had tears in her eyes. She held up the sheet. There were tiny bloodstains on it.

"I'm sorry, Phillip," she said.

"Mistress, don't apologize. I don't mind. It doesn't hurt too badly."

She got into bed with me and took me into her arms. I rested my head on her breasts while she caressed me.

"I overdid it last night, Phillip. I didn't even realize it. I'm so sorry. I'll go easier on you in the future."

Burrowing deeper into her soft warm breasts, I said, "Really, Mistress, it's not so bad. It hardly hurts at all this morning." I looked up into her green eyes and said, "You can't hit me hard enough to hurt me."

Alicia's eyes filled with tears. She pulled me close and kissed me, then she whispered, "I love you so much, Phillip. Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will, Mistress."

* * *

Alicia was extremely solicitous for the rest of the day. She didn't let me get out of bed except to go to the bathroom. She brought me coffee and ibuprofen for my pain, then toast, scrambled eggs, and orange juice. We ate together, relishing the time. Later that day, we would have to go back to Chapel Hill.

The subject of marriage didn't come up again, but we both felt that our relationship had subtly changed.

I must have been pretty marked up, because she wouldn't let me do anything for the rest of the day. She helped me through some simple range-of-motion exercises, to limber me up, then gently sponged me off with a warm washcloth before letting me get dressed. All the rest of the day, Alicia was very affectionate, even doting.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers
12