Alicia Ch. 11

Story Info
Alicia learns she is hooked on drugs.
1.7k words
4.38
19.1k
1

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

When Angelica finally put in an appearance, her face and upper chest was flushed with excitement, her blonde hair was disheveled, and her dress looked as if she'd just slept in it.

"Where the hell have you been?" Mike hissed, grabbing her by the elbow, and pulling her down onto the high stool next to him. "I've been waiting here for over an hour!"

"Shut up and buy me a white wine!" she ordered, barely able to contain her excitement. All that sex had made her thirsty, or was it Bull's salty cum?

Mike was so surprised by her forcefulness, that he did as instructed, then sat there fuming, and tapping his fingers on the bar top, as she downed half the contents of her glass, in a single swallow.

"Well?" he asked, at last, unable to contain himself any further. "What happened, for Christ's sake!"

"I've managed to find out where your little, dark-haired hooker is, from our gorilla friend!" she said, with a triumphant smirk on her face.

He leant over and gripped her shoulders. "Where?" he snapped, shaking her roughly. "Where is she?"

"Yeow! That hurts!" She pouted, pulling free of his grip. "She's shacked up with Arnie Sidebottom, in his palatial pad, over in Borehamwood someplace!"

"Borehamwood, that's out Watford way isn't it?" he muttered, his face filled with sudden excitement.

"Yeah, I think so? Listen, Mike, I don't want you to go getting your hopes up. From what I've been told, she isn't exactly being held there against her will!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, rumor has it that she and Arnie have become pretty, um, intimate, of late!"

"You must be mad!" he snarled, angrily. "He must be twice her age!"

"And one of the richest men in London, by all accounts!" she added, with a slight sneer on her lips.

"No, no! He must have some sort of hold over her! I'm sure she would've been in contact with me, otherwise!" he protested, in a slightly panicky tone.

"Maybe!" she muttered, still unconvinced. She drained the contents of her glass.

"How did you manage to worm all this information out of what's-his-name, then?" Mike muttered, darkly.

"I used my womanly wiles!" she replied, patting her hair, and fluttering her false eyelashes.

"You mean you let him fuck you, you bitch!" he snarled, angrily, as jealousy reared its ugly head.

"Look buster, I only did it for you!" she snapped, angrily, tears welling up in those big, beautiful eyes. "So, if that's the way you feel about it, you can go fuck yourself!" She slid off the stool, and stormed out of the room, without even a backward glance.

"Angelica!" he called after her, feebly. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't..." but she was no longer there to hear him. "Shit, shit, shit!" he muttered, angrily, turning back to the bar. "Gimme another drink...," he squinted at the name on the barkeeper's shirt, "Tarquin!"

-oOo-

"Uuuunngh, aaaaaugh, ooh Jesus!" groaned Alicia, doubled up in bed, clutching her stomach, as it cramped up once again. "What the hell is wrong with me? Nnnnngh!" A fresh jolt of pain shook her, twisting her guts, and bringing fresh tears to her eyes. She was shaking all over and perspiring, freely, as if she had a high fever, and her skin itched all over.

She heard the door to her bedroom click open, and suddenly Arnie was by her side, leaning over and looking down at her, then feeling her hot, feverish forehead. "My, my, we are in a bad way!" he murmured, almost sympathetically.

"Please help me, Arnie," she groaned, weakly, clutching at his sleeve. "I feel like death warmed up!"

"Hang on honey!" He popped into the en-suite bathroom, and quickly returned, with a glass of water, and two pink pills. "Here take these honey," he murmured. "They will make you feel better!"

She nodded, and popped the tablets into her mouth, before taking the glass in her trembling hands, and washing them down, with several large gulps of water. She handed back the glass tumbler, sweat beading her forehead and upper chest. "W-What's wrong with me, darling?" she gasped. "I feel like shit!"

"Probably just withdrawal symptoms, babe! Nothing to get too concerned about!" he replied, with a wry grin.

"W-What?" She shook her head, as if she hadn't heard him right. "D-Did you say w-withdrawal symptoms?"

"Yeah, to one of the most highly addictive narcotics on the market! Very expensive, and very, very exclusive! I'm probably the sole source of supply in this country?"

Her big, brown eyes opened wide. "But why?" she gasped, tears welling up in her eyes. The stomach cramps were already starting to ease. "Why, Arnie?"

He pulled back the bedsheet and leant over her, gripping her wrists, clamping them back against the pillow, either side of her head. "I needed a little extra insurance, my dear! Just in case you decided to leave me, or turn me in to the constabulary!" he explained, as she squirmed beneath him. She was wearing a short, lacy, baby doll nightie, and matching briefs, that did little to hide her shapely figure.

"I would never do that to you, Arnie!" she gasped, her brown eyes wide with fright. "You must know that, darling!"

He grinned, and released her wrists. "Of course you wouldn't, honey!" he murmured, unfastening the pink ribbon at her throat, and pulling open the front of her negligee, revealing her heaving breasts. He gently ran his hands over them, before thumbing her nipples into full erection. He slid his hands down over her trembling belly, and hooked his fingers into her lacy, white panties, drawing them down over her buttocks and thighs, revealing her smooth, naked crotch, before tugging them down her legs and off her feet.

He tossed the flimsy garment aside, and climbed astride her. "And now you're going to thank daddy, for making you feel all good and sexy again, aren't you, honey?" her murmured.

"Yes Arnie!" she whispered, fighting back the tears.

He grinned, as he unfastened his trousers, and pushed them halfway down his thighs, along with his briefs. His six-inch cock was already nearing full erection, as she reached out and grasped it, guiding it down toward her waiting pussy, as she raised her hips up off the mattress to meet it.

As she positioned his knob at the entrance to her sex, he frowned and then shook his head. "Not this way," he growled. "Turn over!"

He clambered off the bed, and removed his slacks and underpants, whilst she removed her nightie, and rolled over onto her stomach. He hurried into the bathroom, and returned with a small jar of Vaseline.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, curiously, as she watched him smear a liberal quantity of the greasy substance over his rampant cock.

"Just making things a little easier for you, darling!" he replied, with a wolf-like grin, before climbing astride her again. He plunged his index finger into the petroleum jelly, coating it liberally. "Pull your ass cheeks apart, babe!" he commanded.

"What...? Oh, nooh! Please, Arnie, not that!" she gasped, as realization dawned.

"Do as I say, bitch!" he snarled, with a sudden flash of annoyance.

Alicia shuddered, but obediently gripped the cheeks of her arse, and pulled them apart, revealing her small, brown cherry to his lascivious gaze.

Arnie placed the tip of his finger against her anal sphincter, and pushed, firmly.

"Nnnngh!" Alicia gasped, through gritted teeth, as his finger sank into her tight back passage, up to the first knuckle. He eased it back and forth, liberally lubricating her shit-hole.

"Aauungh!" The finger sank in to the second knuckle.

"Uuuuungh!" Her bottom writhed, as his finger sank in all the way, and he eased it back and forth, greasing her tight anus. He removed his finger, scooped up a large gob of Vaseline, and forced it back into her anus, spreading it deeply and evenly.

"Please, Arnie," she pleaded, one last time, "not this way!"

"Shut up, slut!" he snarled, positioning his well-lubed cock at the tiny entrance. He thrust his hips forward, meeting considerable resistance.

"Aaaaiiieee!" The girl tried to scoot forward, but he held her hips firmly, as his knob suddenly slipped past the restrictive entrance. He thrust again, moving deeper, then again, and again, until all six inches were firmly embedded into her back passage, and his balls nestled between her smooth, rounded buttocks.

The girl was quietly sobbing and gasping now, as he began to slowly ease in and out of her. She was incredibly tight, and he suspected he was probably the first to take her cherry. Her anal muscles were contracting, spasmodically, as they tried to eject the alien intruder, but gradually she adapted to the monstrous invader, and the pain was slowly replaced by mounting waves of pleasure.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..." Arnie was grunting with his efforts now, his ass glistening with sweat, as he pumped into her. He'd never before experienced anything quite so tight, but then, he'd never back-scuttled anyone before! He felt the pressure building in his taut scrotum then, with a grunt of relief, he came, pumping his viscous offering into her anal receptacle.

Alicia still felt as if she were about to be split in two! The excruciating pain had subsided, to be replaced by something akin to pleasure, as he pumped his massive shaft in and out of her bottom. Suddenly, she felt him cum, and heard his loud grunt of satisfaction, as he continued to pump into her for a few more strokes, before collapsing against her buttocks, panting, heavily.

After a few more seconds, he withdrew his rapidly softening dick, from her anus, grinning, as he observed his creamy gift dribbling from the much enlarged orifice. "Remember, Alicia," he murmured, "you are mine now, both body and soul!"

He climbed off her, and pulled up his briefs and slacks, from about his ankles. "Now try to get some rest," he murmured. "I shall return with your next dose of medicine, this evening, my sweet!" he added, as he walked over to the door, and departed.

Alicia continued to sob into the pillow. "Now I am truly Arnie's slave and plaything!" she realized, with a shudder, that caused more of Arnie's spunk to ooze from her wickedly abused rear.