Alicia Ch. 12

Story Info
A submissive man and his dominant female partner.
1.9k words
4.46
15.2k
4

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

In North Carolina, the coldest and dreariest part of the winter is between January and March. That is when we usually get snow, if it's going to snow at all. That is also when we tend to get more of the rainy, cold weather that I hate. I don't remember the weather bothering me much that year, though. It was a very happy, satisfying time for both of us. Alicia was at her most dominant, demanding, and loving. I was at my most submissive and giving. I was spanked often and hard, with her hand, with the hairbrush, and with a cane that she bought. After each spanking, we made vigorous love. I cooked, we ate, we drank wine, we listened to music. We did all the things that people in love with each other do.

And, we planned our wedding. Between the two of us, we could have afforded a rather expensive, elaborate wedding. But we dismissed that out of hand. We had always kept our relationship an intimate secret, known to just a few people. Our wedding would be no different.

We decided on a wedding date in late March. Since neither Alicia nor I was religious, we decided to get married at City Hall by a Justice of the Peace, with just a couple of friends present. Afterward, we would all go to a nice restaurant and have an intimate dinner. Then, Alicia and I planned to spend three days at our beach, Sunset Beach, for our honeymoon.

We had a lot of fun shopping for the wedding. Alicia went to a great deal of trouble, picking out her wedding dress. She wanted something dressy and elegant, but not a traditional wedding dress. (I knew she wouldn't. We weren't exactly a "traditional" couple.) Alicia and Kathy must have gone to every ladies' apparel store in town. She must have tried on at least twenty dresses.

"You bastard," she said, half smiling. "You think it's funny, don't you?" She had just strutted into the apartment, empty-handed. During this past foray, she had finally come to the realization that she was one or two sizes larger than when we had first met.

"No, Mistress, I don't think it's funny. I think you look beautiful. I really do." Truthfully, I couldn't help smiling a little. I thought she looked better than she'd ever looked. Anyone would look better when they're loved and cared for.

"Well, you just wait until later," she said. "I'm going to paddle your ass good, Phillip."

"Do you promise?" I asked sweetly.

She sniffed haughtily, and walked back into the bedroom.

But she and Kathy perservered, and she did finally settle on a dress. Of course, she wouldn't let me see it until our wedding day.

As for me, we went out and had me fitted for a suit, the only one I've ever owned. It was charcoal-gray, and double breasted. I paired it with a crisp new white shirt and a burgundy tie. I also bought brand-new, jet-black tassel loafers. When we got everything back from the tailors, Alicia had me model it for her.

"Very handsome, Phillip," she said.

"Thank you, Mistress. Here, come stand beside me," I said. We looked at each other in the mirror. We made a good-looking, thought slightly mismatched couple. Alicia: tall, redheaded and beautiful. Phillip: short, dark-haired, and (I thought), dorky. But, Alicia, my Mistress, didn't think I was dorky, and that was all that mattered to me.

One day, just a few weeks before the wedding, I noticed a brown paper bag in the closet. I asked Alicia what it was. She said, "None of your business--yet. So stay out of it." I thought that it may have had something to do with the our nuptials, but I had been warned away, so I didn't look.

We were at home one evening, a couple of weeks before the wedding, watching television, when Alicia turned to me and said, "Oh, I meant to tell you. Twyla may not be coming to the wedding."

"Really? Why not?"

"Kathy told me today at work that she and Twyla were having real problems. Kathy was pretty upset about it when I talked to her."

"Well," I said, "I had an idea that it was coming. During the party, Twyla seemed to resent almost everything that Kathy did. I mean, she would roll her eyes when Kathy would tell jokes, and she apparently hated Kathy's music."

"Yeah," Alicia said, "but that wouldn't be enough to make them break up, would it?"

"She also said that Kathy was very bossy. I don't think Twyla wanted to be bossed around. And did you hear the way Kathy spoke to her about her drinking?"

"Well, that could account for it, I suppose."

"But there was something else, as well," I said.

"What was that?"

"Well, Twyla told me that Kathy had started wanting to do some, uh, different stuff in the bedroom."

Alicia looked interested now. "What kind of stuff?"

"Well, Twyla told me that Kathy had started talking about bringing a third woman, or even a man, into their relationship."

"Like you?" Alicia asked, suddenly suspicious. "No way, Mistress. I'm very happy where I am, thank you," I said. "Still, I wonder what she'd say if she knew what we do? Some people would call what we do 'kinky'." I said.

"It would probably blow her mind," Alicia said. "Anyway, Twyla and Kathy might come separately, but they apparently will not be coming as a couple."

"Well, I hope it works out for Kathy."

"I'm sure it will. She's a pretty strong person. Twyla is still invited; maybe they'll reconcile if they see each other at the wedding."

* * *

Alicia and I were wed on a blustery, cool Friday before the last weekend in March. A friend of mine from the hospital, Tom, stood up with me. Kathy stood up with Alicia. Twyla attended as well. I saw her and Kathy exchange greetings before and after the ceremony, but they didn't leave together.

Alicia met me at the courthouse. She didn't want me to see her until the actual ceremony. She and Kathy had shooed me out of the house earlier in the day so that she could get ready. My friend Tom had picked me up. I got ready over at his apartment.

When I saw her, I could tell the reason why. As I said, Alicia had chosen not to wear a traditional white wedding dress. Instead, she was wearing a beautiful, dark forest green velvet dress with long, straight lines. It was long sleeved, with a slit up the front, and fell to below her knees. The collar was small, and upturned, and adorned with lace. The lace continued downward to frame a keyhole neckline, through which I could see the beginning of Alicia's cleavage. A small, white heart on a gold chain hung from her neck, centered in the neckline. She smiled nervously when she saw me.

Alicia's red hair was put up, and she had on dangly pearl earrings. She was carefully made up and her eyes were glowing. As I stepped closer to her, I caught a whiff of her scent: something sweet and slightly musky.

Kathy was standing beside Alicia. She had a grin a mile wide on her face. "Wow," she said, "you two look great. I'm so excited!"

I was suddenly nervous. I walked over and stood beside Alicia. "Hi," I said. "You look great."

"Thanks," she said.

Twyla was there also, standing a little apart from Alicia and Kathy. I introduced Tom to her. Kathy and Alicia already knew Tom from the hospital.

Twyla gave Tom an especially bright smile when they shook hands.

"Are you ready for this?" Alicia asked.

"Yes. Yes I am," I answered.

"Do you love me, Phillip? Any second thoughts?" she asked quietly.

"More than anything, and no second thoughts," I replied.

She took my hand, and we went into the magistrate's office. Kathy walked behind Alicia; Twyla fell in beside Tom.

It was all very simple. The magistrate said some words, we exchanged rings, kissed, signed some papers, and that was that. We were married.

I shook hands with Tom, and got hugs from Kathy and Twyla, who whispered, "I guess I've missed my chance, now."

Tom, as our "official" photographer, took our wedding pictures.

Then, we all piled into our cars and drove to the restaurant, where we had reserved a table for lunch. Kathy opened a bottle of champagne, and proposed a toast: "To a lovely, but slightly mismatched (smiles and laughter) couple. We drank.

Kathy asked, "So, any special plans for the honeymoon?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Alicia has something planned, but she hasn't told me yet.

"Go easy on the boy," Tom said, smiling.

Alicia colored slightly and said, "Oh, he'll get what he deserves."

Kathy said, "I'd like to be a fly on the wall tonight."

Twyla had already had three glasses of champagne. The alcohol was apparently starting to work on her small frame. She eyed me slightly blearily and said, seriously, "I know exactly what I would do with him." The table broke up laughing, including Alicia. Twyla was laughing hard and leaning on Tom's arm. This did not go unnoticed by Kathy, who was doing her best to seem unconcerned. She wasn't entirely successful.

I was taken slightly aback by the directness of Twyla's remark. Somehow I knew that Twyla and Alicia might have similar ideas of how to spend their wedding night.

We had fettucini alfredo and a small, tender filet mignon. There was salad and bread and a delicious red wine. Afterward, we had dessert--our small wedding cake--and cappucino. Alicia kept reaching down to rub my thigh. We had purposely denied ourselves sex for the past week to make our wedding night sweeter. As Alicia was a woman of strong physical needs, I knew that she was very horny. I would have to be at my best.

As the meal progressed, the tone mellowed somewhat. We went from excited anticipation to a quieter, more intimate atmosphere. The restaurant had given us a table in the back, and we could enjoy the moment without the distraction of other people. Kathy and Twyla were finally talking, their heads together. Alicia nudged me slightly, I looked up and nodded. She had also seen them together. Tom, the unattached male in the group, sat quietly eating and making conversation with me, the only person he really knew. It was a good time for all of us.

After the meal, we all went outside, where there were more hugs and handshakes all around. We said our goodbyes, and Alicia and I went to her car. She handed me the keys to her BMW. I held the door for her, got in, and drove her home.

I considered changing for the drive, but she said, "Let's wait until we get there. I want to wear this dress a little longer."

"I don't blame you. It's beautiful, and you are beautiful in it." I walked over and embraced her, my big, beautiful woman.

"I hope you're ready for tonight," she said.

"Don't worry, I am," I said.

We had packed everything beforehand, so as not to waste time on this day, so all that was left to do was load the car. When everything was ready, we locked up the apartment. As we stood outside the apartment door, Alicia said, "Well, any regrets?"

I looked at her. "None at all, Mistress. I am truly yours now."

"I think I'm going to like being your wife--and Mistress," she said, smiling down at me.

I took her hand and walked her to the car.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers