Alicia Ch. 13

Story Info
The cavalry comes to the rescue.
1.5k words
4.58
13.8k
1

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 13

The 'Pilgrim's Retreat' was a quiet country pub, so quiet that Angelica and Mike were its only customers, at that time of the early evening. Her high-heels clicked on the tile floor, as they walked up to the shiny, wooden bar. Pewter tankards hung from a row of hooks above their heads and several traditional beer pumps along the bar, dispensed the various draft ales. "Good evening! A half of bitter, and..." Mike gave Angelica a questioning look.

"And a dry, white wine!" she finished for him, smiling at the ginger-haired, bespectacled barman, who was starring at her, goggle-eyed.

"We've only got sweet white, Miss!" replied the highly impressed barkeeper.

"Sweet then!"

When he returned with their drinks, Mike handed him a fiver. "Keep the change! By the way, we're looking for the Arnie Sidebottom place!" he volunteered. "You wouldn't happen to know where it is, would you, old chap?"

The barman pushed his wire-framed spectacles back on his nose, and scratched the back of his head! "There's some rich gent moved into 'The Grange', a year or so ago, but he don't have nothing to do with the rest of the folk 'round here! He could be the bloke you're looking for?"

"How does one get to this 'Grange'?" Mike asked, placing another matching note on the counter.

"Why thank you, Sir!" The barman grinned, as he picked up the money, and stuffed it into his hip pocket. "Go out of the front door, turn left, and about three hundred yards down the road, there's a narrow lane, leading off to your left. About a quarter mile down the lane, is a large mansion, set back in its own grounds, with a high wall around it. That's The Grange!"

Mike glanced at Angelica, his face alive with excitement, then he turned back to the barman. "Thanks a lot! I much appreciate it!"

They quickly downed their drinks, and said their hurried goodbyes, before rushing out to the hired Renault Clio, parked in the adjoining car park. Mike gunned the engine, and the small car shot away, with a loud screech of the tires. "This is our lucky day!" he chortled, as he turned left onto the main road through the village. "Hey, there's the turning!"

-oOo-

He pulled off the narrow lane, onto the grass verge, about twenty yards beyond a set of large, wrought-iron gates. "Wait here!" he hissed, giving her knee an affectionate squeeze. "I'm going to go check the place out!"

"Be careful, Mike!" she whispered, then on a sudden impulse, leant over and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I will!" He grinned and slipped out of the car, and casually strolled back toward the gates.

Five minutes later, he was back. He slipped behind the wheel. "I think this might just be the place, babe!" he informed her, excitedly. "They've got remote controlled gates and security cameras, and there's some nasty-looking spikes on top of that wall!"

"So, what's the next move, Sherlock?" she asked, frowning.

"We wait until it gets dark, Ms Watson!" He glanced at his watch. "That should be in about an hour's time! Then we slip over the wall, and check the house out!"

"That easy, huh? How are we supposed to get over the wall, Einstein? It must be all of ten-feet high!"

He grinned. "I'll maneuver the car alongside, then we climb onto the roof, and I'll give you a boost over! You could've worn something a little more practical though!" He glanced over at her tight, blue minidress and matching high-heels, and she automatically tugged the hem of her skirt down an inch or two, over the vast expanse of exposed flesh.

"I didn't expect to be going on an assault course!" she grumbled, pulling a face.

-oOo-

Mike pressed the button that illuminated the dial of his analogue quartz watch. "Time to go!" he muttered. He switched on the engine, and slowly maneuvered the unlit vehicle right up against the perimeter wall, at a point where a tree partially overhung it, from on the other side.

He climbed up onto the hood, then onto the roof, before helping Angelica up beside him. She had sensibly taken off her heels, and was holding them in one hand. He reached up and gripped two of the spikes sticking out of the top of the wall, then hauled himself up on top of it, grunting with his efforts, before wrapping one arm around an overhanging branch, and holding out the other, to the girl below.

"Give me your hand!" he hissed, urgently.

"I don't know if this is a good idea!" she muttered, dubiously, starting to have second thoughts, but grabbing hold of his proffered hand, never-the-less.

"Now pull yourself up with the other!" he hissed. "And leave those damned heels behind, you dope!"

Muttering obscenities, she dropped the shoes and scrambled up the wall, helped by Mike. After much puffing and panting, she stood on top of the wall, wobbling, precariously, her feet between the spikes, clutching his arm. "Now, how the fuck am I supposed to get down the other side?" she hissed, starting to feel dizzy.

"We climb down the tree!"

"Oh, no I don't, not in this skirt!" she exclaimed, in a mutinous voice, shaking her head and glowering at him. "You'll have to lower me down the wall!"

"Okay!" he agreed. He slipped his arms underneath hers, taking most of her weight on them. "Now, ease your feet over the edge!" he urged.

"Promise you won't drop me?"

"Get on with it, woman, we haven't got all night!" He braced himself, and started to lower her off the wall.

"Don't drop me!" she exclaimed, in a frightened whisper, hanging onto one of the spikes, like grim death.

"Stop moan... whoops!" One arm slipped from under hers, and there was a loud tearing noise, as she slid a foot or so down the wall, still clinging to the spike. He made a grab for the tree branch, as he almost lost his balance and plunged after her.

"Mike!" she squeaked, in a terrified whisper.

"Brace yourself for the fall, and then let go!" he hissed. "It's only another four feet, or so?"

There was a further tearing noise, as she fell to the ground, with a dull thud.

"Oh, shit!" he exclaimed. Her badly torn, blue dress, hung, flapping in the breeze, from one of the spikes.

He looked down, as she gingerly picked herself up from the ground, rubbing her bottom, and brushed the dirt from her hands and knees. "At least she's wearing a bra and panties," he thought, trying to look on the bright side.

"Now look what you've done, you stupid bastard!" she hissed, angrily.

"Ssh! Don't move! I always want to remember you this way!" he replied, with a wide grin.

"Get that stupid grin off your face, and get down here, immediately!" she snapped.

Mike quickly shinned down the tree trunk. "Here put this on!" he murmured, slipping off his jacket, and handing it to her.

"Thanks, Sir Galahad!" she muttered, somewhat mollified. "That dress cost me the best part of a week's wages, I'll have you know!"

"I'll buy you another one! Now, stick close to me!" he ordered, moving off toward the dark sprawling building.

She gave a resigned sigh, and loped after him.

-oOo-

Alicia was wearing the long, red, wrap-around evening dress, just as Arnie had ordered. It fastened with a single, jeweled clasp, at the waist. Underneath it, she was totally naked, again, just as he had commanded. Her only other items of clothing, were her five-inch stiletto-heeled shoes.

After their meal, he had taken her hand, and led her into the library. She was starting to get the stomach cramps again. She needed a fix. "Please Arnie," she murmured kissing him, as he unfastened the clasp of her dress, and drew it off her shoulders, letting it slid down about her ankles. "Please darling, Alicia needs her medicine! I-I don't feel so good!" she pleaded, in a cajoling tone.

He grinned. "Is my little angel starting to get withdrawal symptoms?" he asked.

"Uh, huh!" she murmured, licking the base of his throat. "Pretty please, darling, Alicia needs her fix!"

"You've got to earn it first, you slut!" he muttered, his eyes glittering. "How about a blow-job? Make it good, and daddy might even give you an extra pill to pop!"

Alicia groaned, but she immediately sank to her knees, and began to fumble with the front of his trousers, yanking them down with unseemly haste, along with his briefs. She took his semi-hard penis in her hands, and hastily jerked him into full erection, before slipping her crimson painted lips around the purple, circumcised head. She licked around the glans, then went down on him, keeping her throat muscles relaxed, so that she could take the full length of his organ. Her head began to bob up and down, rhythmically, as she gave him head.