Alicia Gets Her Way

Story Info
Robert shares his girlfriend with another guy.
2.4k words
4.03
50k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

Author's note: Although I am not allowing public comments, I do appreciate feedback, positive or negative... I just got sick of people who post anonymous comments about how a story violates their moral code. If you like it or have some advice on how to make it better, let me know.

**********

Robert and Alicia had been seeing each other for almost a year now, and their sex lives had continued to get better with each passing month. They first had sex after less than a week of seeing each other, and within a couple of months they were starting to experiment a bit. They tried bondage, role-playing and sex in public, loving every minute of every new experience. Lately they had been talking a lot about having another person join them for a threesome, but they hadn't decided on a man or a woman. Needless to say, Robert was very excited about having a woman join them. Unfortunately for him, Alicia was far more interested in being shared with another man. For weeks they threw the idea around without reaching a decision.

Then one night they were in bed, Alicia riding Robert's cock, when she decided to use some extra leverage. Robert had always wanted to fuck Alicia's ass, but she had been reluctant for fear that it might hurt.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?" she asked him, sinking herself down onto his cock and staying there.

"Fuck yes!" he replied.

"Okay," she said, "I'll let you do it, but only on one condition."

"Name it!" he said.

"Some time in the next week you have to promise to share me with another guy."

He didn't want to cave in, but he had been trying to convince her to try anal for months, and now he had his chance. Besides, he rationalized, she would certainly be welcome to having another woman join them once he had lived up to his end of the bargain.

Robert agreed to her condition and that night got his chance to take Alicia's virgin ass. She told him afterward that she enjoyed it more than she thought she would, but that she certainly didn't want to make it a regular occurrence.

It was only two days later that they were in the local coffee shop together and Alicia saw the guy she wanted. He was about thirty, a few years older than both of them, and looked to be in fantastic shape. Alicia noticed the way he flirted with the barista and knew immediately that this was the man she wanted to fuck. Robert agreed to be the one to approach him, so he made his way over to where he was sitting.

"Excuse me," Robert said.

"Can I help you?" the other man said with a smile.

"I hope so," Robert replied. "My name's Robert." He extended his hand.

"Jon," the other guy said, reaching out and shaking his hand. "Have a seat." Robert sat down across from Jon and gestured toward Alicia.

"Do you see that blonde sitting in the corner?" Robert asked.

"The one that you were sitting with a minute ago?"

"That's the one," Robert replied. "Her name's Alicia. This might sound a little bit crazy, but she's got this fantasy of being with two guys at the same time, and you caught her eye. Are you interested?"

"Are you asking me to fuck your girlfriend?" Jon asked.

"As a matter of fact I am."

"No bullshit?"

"No bullshit."

"She's gorgeous," Jon said, appraising the young woman's tight body from across the room. "If you're really serious, count me in."

Robert waved Alicia over and introduced her to Jon before they all made their way over to Robert's place. Ten minutes later they were climbing onto Robert's bed, prepared for some fun. Alicia's hand immediately went to Robert's crotch, rubbing the bulge that had been there ever since they spotted Jon in the coffee shop. With her other hand she did the same to Jon, discovering that he was already quite hard as well. Robert undid the buttons running down the front of Alicia's sundress, then pulled it away from her body. She hadn't worn a bra, so her small tits were on display, the nipples standing at attention. She stopped rubbing the guys just long enough to remove the dress completely, leaving her in nothing but a black thong. Jon attacked this right away, pulling it off and exposing her neatly-trimmed pussy as Robert leaned over and sucked on her little nipples.

"Are you ready to get fucked by two guys?" Robert asked her. She nodded as he reached down and rubbed her pussy.

"I feel so fucking naughty!" she said.

"Don't worry baby," Jon said. "We'll make you cum really good." He took off his own shirt at the same time Alicia took off Robert's, then he started sucking on her left breast. "You're such a dirty little girl," he said to her. She ran her hand down Jon's chest and then undid his pants, pulling them off along with his socks.

"I want to get fucked so bad," she moaned as Robert took off his shorts. "I've always wondered what it would be like to be with two guys at once. My pussy is soaked just thinking about it." She pulled off Jon's underwear, leaving him naked and revealing his thick seven-inch cock. Jon pushed her onto her back and then kissed down the front of her body until he got between her legs. He kissed and licked the inside of her thighs without touching her pussy at all, then worked his way back to her lower abdomen.

"You're such a tease!" she said to him. He smiled up at her and then started to lick her pussy.

"You're a sexy little slut," Jon said to her as he ate her out, making her moan.

"My dick is so hard right now," Robert said to Alicia.

"I think maybe you should help your boyfriend out with that hard cock of his," Jon said to her. She smiled as she watched Robert pull off his underwear, freeing his fat six-inch cock. He knelt right beside her head and fed his cock into her mouth as soon as she opened it.

"I love hard cocks," Alicia moaned between sucks. "I want one in my pussy so bad."

"You get two cocks to play with today," Jon said. "You're going to love it baby!" She sucked Robert's cock for a minute, letting Jon continue to eat her, then she pulled away from both of them. She knelt down on the floor beside the bed and pulled Jon to the edge, then took his cock into her mouth and started to suck it. Robert stroked his cock as he watched his girlfriend take most of Jon's cock down her throat.

"Do you like that baby?" Alicia asked. "Are you almost ready to fuck me?"

"That feels fucking amazing!" Jon replied.

"I'm such a dirty little slut!" she added before sucking him back into her mouth. He grabbed onto her head and started to gently fuck her mouth, but then gradually increased the intensity until he was gagging her by hitting the back of her throat.

"Suck that dick baby!" Robert said as he watched.

"She's fucking good at this!" Jon said to Robert.

Robert moved over and sat on the bed next to Jon, then grabbed onto Alicia's head and pulled it over to his cock. He picked up where Jon had left off, fucking his girlfriend's face.

"You're so fucking nasty!" he said to her. "Gag on that dick, bitch!" For the next several minutes they took turns fucking Alicia's face, bringing tears to her eyes as she gagged on them.

"Are you guys going to fuck me or what?" she asked a few minutes later as Jon rubbed his dick against her face. "I need something in my pussy!"

"Don't worry baby," Robert said. "You'll get exactly what you need." They kept fucking her face for a couple of more minutes before Alicia took matters into her own hands and got up off the floor. She got onto the bed and pulled Jon in behind her, spooning with him. She reached back and guided his cock toward her pussy, then he pushed it in slowly, an inch at a time. As he started to fuck her, Robert got in front of her and fed her his cock once again, muffling her cries.

"There you go baby," Robert said. "Two dicks, just like you wanted. You look like such a cock whore." He grabbed a handful of her pretty blonde hair and started fucking her face again, forcing his entire cock into her mouth.

"This feels so fucking good baby!" Alicia cried as she took her mouth off Robert's cock for a moment.

"Shut up and suck my dick girl!" Robert said. "Get it ready for your pussy!"

"Oh my fucking god!" she cried. "I'm cumming!" As she opened her mouth to scream Robert shoved his cock back into her.

"You're so fucking sexy baby!" he said. "This feels so good!"

"I'm such a nasty little slut!" she said a minute later.

"I love you so much baby!" he replied. "You can have as much cock as you want!"

"Thank you baby!" she exclaimed. "My pussy is so wet right now!"

"You love it, don't you?" he asked. "You love having a strange cock in your pussy!"

"I love any cock in my pussy!" she said. "It's what my pussy was made for!" A couple of minutes later she came again, screaming.

"Take that fucking pussy man!" Robert said to Jon, watching him fuck her hard. "Make her cum again!" Sure enough she did just that only a minute or two later.

"Are you ready to fuck me now baby?" Alicia said to Robert. Jon pulled out of her pussy and Robert put her face down on the bed. As he mounted her from behind and shoved his cock into her, Jon got in front of her and started rubbing his cock against her face. She started to suck on his balls as her boyfriend pounded into her pussy from behind.

"Take that fucking cock baby!" Robert said to her.

"Suck those juices off of me girl!" Jon said. She obeyed, taking his cock into her mouth. "That feels fucking good!"

Jon started to fuck her face, holding onto her hair as Roberts smacked her ass repeatedly.

"Take it down your throat, slut!" Jon said. A minute later she started to scream out with her orgasm, but Jon's cock muffled the words.

"You just can't stop cumming, can you slut?" Robert said. "You look so good with two cocks inside you!"

"Fuck yes!" she cried, taking her mouth off of Jon's cock. "I'm so fucking slutty! I love cock so much!" She devoured Jon's cock once again and started to cum just a couple of minutes later. Robert pulled out of her pussy and Jon stood up off the bed, pulling Alicia off the bed and onto the floor. Robert stood beside him and she started to suck both of their cocks, gagging on each of them for ten or twenty seconds at a time before switching back to the other.

"That's a good little cock whore!" Robert said to her.

"I've always wanted two fat cocks!" she said between sucks. A minute later, as she was sucking Robert's cock, she got up onto her feet and pulled Jon in behind her. He took the hint and rammed his cock into her pussy, shoving her mouth farther down onto Robert's cock. Jon reached around and started to rub her clit as she moaned around her boyfriend's dick.

"Suck that dick, you little bitch!" Robert said.

"Your girlfriend is such a dirty whore!" Jon said as he fucked her. He started to smack her ass repeatedly. "You look so good with my dick in your pussy!" he said. "You're so fucking tight!" A minute later she came hard once again. She pushed both cocks out of her and then climbed on the bed. Since it was a rather high bed, when she rolled on her side her face was aligned with Jon's cock. She took it into her mouth and started to suck it as Robert rubbed his own cock.

"I'm so fucking wet baby!" she said. "I need my pussy filled!"

"Are you going to make us cum, slut?" Robert said. Alicia responded by taking Jon's cock back into her mouth and sucking it hard. Robert got on the bed and shoved his cock back into her pussy and then began fucking her hard. Jon laced his fingers through Alicia's hair and began pulling on it as he fucked her mouth.

"You like that, don't you bitch?" Robert said to her. "You look so good taking two cocks at once!"

"Fuck yes!" she cried as Jon smacked his cock against her face. "I love cocks! I love your big fat fucking dicks so much!" She started to cum again, and as her mouth opened Jon stuffed his cock back into it.

"This feels fucking good!" Robert said. "Your pussy is so wet!" It was only a couple of minutes later that she came again, her screams muffled by Jon's cock in her mouth. "You're so fucking sexy baby! Do you want me to cum inside you?"

She nodded an affirmative response as she continued to suck on Jon.

"Fuck yes baby!" he said a minute later as he exploded into her pussy, triggering her orgasm as well. "Take that fucking cum girl!" Just as both of their orgasms began to come down from their peaks, Jon felt his approach. He pulled his cock out of Alicia's mouth and stroked it, bringing himself to a quick and explosive orgasm, shooting onto her face.

"Oh my god yes!" Alicia said. "Cover my face!" The intensity of the situation served to prolong her orgasm. By the time Jon was done cumming, her face was covered in his juices and Robert had pulled out of her pussy, allowing his cum to drip out. "That was amazing!" she said. "I've never been fucked so good!"

"I guess this isn't the last time you're going to take two cocks," Robert said. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Maybe next time I'll take more than two cocks," she replied with a smile.

"I hope I'll get to be one of them," Jon said. "You're one of the sexiest women I've ever fucked."

Alicia smiled, said goodbye and went into the bathroom to shower. Robert and Jon got dressed and then walked to the front door together. Jon gave Robert his card and Robert promised to call the next time Alicia wanted to take on more than one guy...

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers