Alicia's First Spanking

Story Info
Alicia gets a surprise bonus from her boss.
4k words
4.55
101.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Sigh.

She was daydreaming again. The same daydream too. The one where Neil gloriously colored her backside a dark shade of pink with his hand while she moaned and writhed in orgasmic bliss, lying face down across his sturdy oak desk.

Alicia rubbed her thighs together and squirmed in her seat, trying to soothe the aching need between her legs and focus her concentration back to the letter she was supposed to be typing up for her boss... Neil.

Groan.

No. She needed to concentrate, dammit! She had to finish this letter before he came back from his business meeting with one of their clients and saw that all she'd done the entire hour was type in today's date and Dear Mr. Fujispankme.

What the hell? How did that get in there? Oh god. Why on earth did she keep fantasizing about her ass and Neil's hand becoming one?

"Alicia..."

Oh crap.

"I believe you have a typo. The client's name is Mr. Fujisaka."

Crap. Crap. Crap.

"O-o-of course," she stuttered out, all coherency lost as she felt his presence—Neil's presence—behind her, his warm breath washing across the back of her neck, inciting tingles inside of her from the top of her shoulders down to the very tips of her toes. She held her breath as he walked around to the front of her desk, his dark green eyes piercing hers and pinning her to the chair.

Her eyes roamed over the figure of perfection standing before her. His short, dark hair, those forest green eyes, that angular nose, his inviting lips—Mmm. What she wouldn't give for just a taste right now—his smooth jaw, navy suit that hid his glorious body from view. And those strong, capable hands of his. Hands that, with just one glimpse of, could cause her insides to clench and quiver.

One of his dark eyebrows rose high, probably questioning the, no doubt apparent, hunger in her stare and her breathless whisper. "Are you all right, Alicia?"

"Uh huh," she mumbled lamely, nodding her head far too quickly, causing her shoulder length blonde hair to bounce and bob about. Hair that she'd imagined far too many times being yanked back by his fingers as he plunged inside of her and furiously claimed her on his desk while his other hand made contact with her ass over and over again.

Without meaning to, her eyes flashed to his groin, and she couldn't help but notice the front of his pants twitching... and bulging... and—

Oh god. He was just standing there, likely wondering what the heck was wrong with her, and she was practically molesting him with her eyes. His soft chuckle didn't make her feel any better; it only caused her cheeks to burn hot.

If only it were her other cheeks that were burning...

She shook her head to clear it of her naughty thoughts. If Neil knew the filth that was lurking inside of her head, he would probably be disgusted with her. After all, she was a "good girl," right? She wasn't supposed to have thoughts like those. Thankfully she was able to compose herself long enough to peel her eyes away from his groin, fix her typo and speed her way through the first paragraph of the letter. Neil must've ascertained that she wasn't entirely a psychotic mess since he strode silently over to his own desk and sat down.

Alicia quickly finished the letter and printed it off, then walked slightly unsteadily over to her boss' desk and placed the paper on the surface. As she turned to walk away, she hoped like all heck that he couldn't hear the frantic pounding of her heart or, oh god, smell the moisture between her thighs.

She let out a relieved breath of air when he said nothing to call her out on her hornified craziness, and then returned to her desk to begin her next task. She had to forget this insanity. Ever since she'd read that erotic story online after stumbling onto that porno literature website (found entirely by accident—honest!), and then checked out that Maggie Gyllenhaal movie from the library (erm, not entirely by accident), and then had that highly inappropriate daydream involving Neil's fabulous hands on her backside—

"Ms. Roberts." His cool voice broke the thick silence in the room.

Alicia lifted her gaze slowly to meet his.

Uh oh. He looked all sorts of pissed off, not to mention the fact that he never called her Ms. Roberts.

"Y-y-yes?"

"Come here." It was an order if she ever heard one.

Without a word, she rose up on shaky legs, nearly tripping over her own two feet. Why the heck had she worn a pencil skirt and black stilettos today anyway? This office, if you could even call it that, was totally casual. The only reason Neil was in a suit was because of his earlier meeting. Normally they were both in blue jeans and t-shirts.

Great. Even her subconscious was channeling Lee Holloway.

Before she could ask him what he wanted, he thrust the letter she'd typed out so she could see it. "Do you see anything wrong with this letter, Ms. Roberts?"

"Um..." Her heart beat violently against her chest as her eyes quickly scanned the page. "I don't—"

"Or perhaps it's just me who doesn't see 'spank you very much' as an appropriate closing for a letter to one of our most valued clients."

Although she pressed her lips tightly together, a giggle escaped them before she could stop it. Unfortunately, one quick glance to his stern face told her that he wasn't amused. Not in the slightest.

"You think this is funny, Ms. Roberts?" he said coolly, accentuating her name.

All humor left her instantly. "N-no. I'm sorry."

"You've been slacking lately, did you know that?"

She shook her head, not trusting herself any longer to speak. Well, today was certainly not going anywhere near as nicely as her lovely and naughty fantasies from earlier.

"In addition to your atrocious typing errors lately, you spend hours at your desk doing nothing but twirling your hair, you hung up on my mother last week, your desk is cluttered, and I can't even remember the last time you brought me a cup of coffee. What kind of secretary are you?"

A fired one? Alicia quickly shut up her inner voice before it could tell him exactly what it thought of his mother and held her breath as Neil pushed his chair back and stood, walking slowly around, his eyes never once leaving her trembling form.

"Now, I realize, Ms. Roberts, that you could be working for another company out there with better pay, nicer benefits, and a more amiable boss, but the fact of the matter is that you chose to work for me. In fact, if my memory serves me right, you were the one who came to me and practically begged me to hire you as my secretary. Am I right?"

"Y-yes," she replied, her voice barely even a whisper.

"Speak up!"

"Yes."

"But, you know, Ms. Roberts, the worst offense of all, I think, worse than all of that combined, is what I found in the DVD player in the conference room last night."

Her eyes practically bulged out of their sockets. Oh no! No! No! No! How could she have forgotten to remove the disk? Oh god. Her life was over. She would never live this down. Unless... Unless maybe Neil didn't have any idea what the movie was about. Oh God, please...

"Despite its title, I don't believe Secretary has any place in this office, do you? Office spankings? Dominance? Submission? I thought you were a good girl, Ms. Roberts."

Crap. He knew.

He knew, and now things would never be the same. He would never look at her the same. How could he? She was a freak; she had to be. Who else would be turned on by that movie?

"But maybe... maybe I was mistaken about you. Maybe you're secretly a bad girl. A bad girl who needs to be punished. Is that what you are, Ms. Roberts?"

Her breath hitched as Neil moved behind her. Oh god, she knew she was in so much trouble, but there was just something about his physical presence so close to her that caused her to turn into a puddle of goo at his feet. Damn her hormones!

She could feel the heat of his body as he pressed it against her, and she didn't care anymore that her breathing was shallow and uneven and that she was close to losing control. She wanted him like she'd never wanted him before—and she'd wanted him a whole heck of a lot over the years!

"Are you a bad girl, Alicia?" he whispered in her ear, his voice going straight to her lower belly and doing all kinds of wonderful things to her girly parts. "Do you think I should punish you?"

Holy freaking cow! Her mind was whirling. This had to be another daydream. It had to be! This was Neil. Neil! The straight-laced, often prudish man who—

"Answer me."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

Um... what? What sort of answer was he looking for here?

Yes... Master? Gah. I Dream of Jeannie, she was definitely not.

Yes... Sir? Eh. That wasn't much better. It didn't feel right.

Yes... Daddy? Ha! No. Besides, she had a feeling if she huskily called Neil 'Daddy,' she would burst into a fit of giggles, and she so didn't want that happening at the moment. Bursting, yes. Giggles, no.

"Yes, what?" he asked again, much louder and—oh god—authoritative.

"Yes, please," she whispered without thinking.

That answer must've satisfied him because he hummed in response and pressed a feather light kiss to the side of her neck while a certain part of his lower half pressed hard against her bottom. Oh, yes, please.

Suddenly, Neil left her side, but before she had time to protest, he had shoved the entire contents of his desktop onto the carpeted floor in one fell swoop. Did he expect her to clean that—

She gasped in surprise as he bent her over the desk, her breasts pressing into the cool, hard surface. The next thing she knew, her feet were being pried apart by his until they were at least shoulder-width apart. He then quickly tugged at her skirt, pulling it up and over her behind, leaving her thigh-high stockinged flesh exposed to the air of the small office.

"Tsk. Tsk. You've soaked your pretty panties completely through, Ms. Roberts."

Her breath caught in her throat. This couldn't be Neil. Maybe the client he'd met earlier was actually a space alien and had the real Neil locked up on the Mother Ship where little alien minions were performing sick and twisted experiments on his body while this fake alien Neil was sent here to deliciously torture hers.

Oh man. That sounded ridiculous even to her. But it made more sense than this really being Neil. The man behind her was... god, he was sexy. Not that Neil wasn't, but... this was different. She didn't quite know what was going on, but whatever it was was turning her 'on' buttons as high as they could possibly go.

"Are you okay, Alicia? Am I scaring you?" Now, that was the Neil she knew. His whisper was soft and quiet, and it made her heart swell to know that he was worried about her.

Instead of replying, she pushed her ass back into his gloriously hard erection and wiggled, eliciting a low groan from his lips. His hands quickly grabbed her hips, ceasing her movements.

"You are a bad girl, aren't you?" His words caressed her insides as his hands moved to caress her flesh.

She bit down hard on her bottom lip to keep from moaning like an idiot as he slid her lacy panties down to her knees. There was a pause, far too long for her liking, and she panicked, wondering if he'd changed his mind.

"No! Just do it! Please!," her mind begged.

Before she spoke her pleading aloud, his hand came down—hard—onto her ass. The breath left her lungs in a whoosh as she felt a sharp sting on her right cheek.

Smack!

Oh!

Owie.

Smack!

Um... that kind of hurt.

Smack!

This... wasn't... oh crap! It freaking hurt! It wasn't supposed to hurt. It was supposed to feel good, right? And not just a little good but, like, really good. Right? So where the heck was the moaning and the writhing and the orgasmic bliss? Maybe she was doing it wrong. Maybe he was doing it wrong.

Smack!

Alicia whimpered in pain as Neil's hands alternated, smacking the left side of her ass, and then switching to the right.

Smack!

Smack!

Tears filled her eyes as he continued his relentless assault on her precious ass. How could he be so cruel? Didn't he realize how much it was hurting her?

Damn you, unrealistic Literotica stories! Damn you, Maggie Gyllenhaal!

Good god, she had actually wanted this. Had fantasized about this. What the heck did she think it was going to feel like? Feathers?

Smack!

But...

As much as it hurt...

Smack!

She loved Neil. She trusted Neil. She knew his hands. And his hands would never cause her real harm. He would sooner throw himself in front of a bullet than see one hair on her blonde head harmed. She knew that. He was doing this because he knew how much she wanted it. Because he loved her.

Smack!

"Ohhh."

She realized he was caressing her no doubt now-reddened backside with his hands after each and every smack. Why hadn't she noticed that before? Gah! She'd been concentrating too much on the pain to see that he was massaging her tender flesh with the utmost care. Could she love this man any more?

Sigh.

Smack!

Caress.

Whimper.

Smack!

Caress.

Moan.

The cycle repeated another two or three times. Heck, she lost count. The sting on her ass had turned to pretty much a constant numbness—and not necessarily a painful one—except for when Neil moved to massage it. Oh god, that felt divine!

When had the pain turned to pleasure?

Smack!

Mmm.

Suddenly, his hands dipped lower, and those expert fingers of his began probing the apex of her thighs.

"Fuck, Alicia. You're dripping wet."

She gasped in response, or maybe she moaned. She couldn't tell anymore. Since when did clean-cut Neil ever use the F-bomb? She didn't know. She didn't care. She just didn't want him to cease his ministrations. Ever.

"Please, Neil," she whimpered, not really knowing what she was begging for in the first place.

"Please, what?"

"I..." How on earth was she supposed to think, let alone speak? What was the question again?

Alicia's eyes clamped shut, and she let out a breathy moan. Her still-stinging backside combined with Neil stroking her... god, it felt so good!

"Please, what?" His breath, soft and warm, blew across her face as he slid his fingers inside of her.

"Oh Neil."

Her head was suddenly snapped back as her hair was yanked hard in his grasp. Oh yes!

"Please, what?" he ground out again. His grip on her hair increased as he slid his fingers out of her core and used them to swat her ass once more.

Smack!

Oh god. The only words she could think to utter were all four-letter ones. She could actually feel the wetness—her wetness—across her bottom.

"Please, what?"

Smack!

Good lord. She couldn't decide whether she wanted to answer him or let him keep spanking her.

Smack!

"Please, what, baby?"

Oooh! He was breathless too, wasn't he? She could hear it in his voice. Practically feel his need just as much as she could feel hers.

Knowing he was just as turned on as she was...

"Please take me. Fuck me, Neil. Please!"

Instead of hearing him say something in response, she simply heard the next most beautiful sound in the world: the sound of his zipper lowering. Seconds later, he had her hips tightly in his grasp—much tighter than ever before—and pulled her back toward him.

He swirled her wetness around with his tip, sliding back and forth, teasing her until she was whimpering and pushing her ass back.

Smack!

She called out his name, more of a moan than a cry, as his palm made purchase with her already sore bottom.

Smack!

"I'm going to be the one fucking you. Not the other way around. Do I make myself clear... Ms. Roberts?"

Smack!

"I—" Her voice caught in her throat so she nodded her head instead of answering, unable to think, let alone speak.

After Neil caressed her tender flesh, his hand slid upward and beneath her until he was roughly palming her breast. Then, with a strength she didn't realize he possessed, he lifted her upper half completely off of the desk, firmly pressing her body back against his.

He quickly unbuttoned her blouse and slid his fingers beneath her bra. Then, he pinched her nipples. Hard.

"You're mine. Never forget that." He released her nipples and pressed his left hand against her shoulder, effectively shoving her back down against the desk, and then used his other to grasp her hip once more.

"Mine," he repeated, and with that, his lower half left hers ever so briefly before he rocked forward, sinking his cock deeply inside of her moist heat in one swift, strong stroke.

Alicia couldn't stop the loud moan from escaping her lips, even if she'd tried. As another moan began to build, Neil pulled almost all the way out. No! But then he thrust back inside even more powerfully than before. Oh god, yes!

"Mine," he reiterated with a growl, as if there was ever any question.

As he began to slide himself in and out of her body, she tried her best to move her hips back and match his smooth, strong rhythm.

She tried. And totally failed.

His grip on her was far too tight, and he was moving—and, god, was he ever moving—much too forcefully for her to even begin to keep up with.

Oh yes, there was no mistake about who was fucking whom. None at all.

Before too long, her moans had turned into loud cries of pleasure, her breathing coming in hard pants as Neil continued to plunge himself in and out, his cock going inside of her core as deeply as it possibly could.

Oh god, it had never felt like this. She'd had sex in this position, sort of, many times throughout her thirty-two years, but it had never once felt like this. This was... crap, she was finally being taken. Really taken like a man is supposed to take his woman. Claimed. Nice and hard and leaving no doubt in anyone's mind who she belonged to.

Her pulse skyrocketed along with her heart rate as her body burned with fiery need, and she could practically feel the heat radiating off of every inch of her skin as she groaned and cried and whimpered for Neil to extinguish the raging inferno and release her from the delicious hotness that was building swiftly inside.

Instead of quenching the flames, Neil slowed his pace, his grip loosening on her hips. She felt droplets of his sweat dripping off his forehead and onto her overheated skin just before she felt—

Smack!

"Ohhhh! Neil!" she cried out, unable to control herself. Hot damn! Who knew a spanking could feel so freaking good?

"My bad girl," Neil practically cooed into her ear as his hand came down again.

Smack!

With that, he increased his speed, thrusting his hardness into her softness over and over and over again. Alicia could hardly breathe; she was panting so much. She could only feel. And, good lord, did it feel good!

The sensations rushing through her body were overwhelming. How much pleasure could one woman take? If she didn't come soon, she was afraid she would—

Smack!

"Ahhhh!" As he surged forward, she swore she could see stars.

Without warning, Neil grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged until her head snapped back. His mouth was on hers before she could even cry out. She could barely think. She could barely stand. Her legs were wobbling this way and that way, but there was absolutely no way in hell she was going to stop now.

Neil broke the kiss and leaned in close, pressing his sweaty head against her as he continued to slide himself inside of her, harder and harder, faster and faster.

"My naughty girl," he murmured.

Smack!

She couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to weep for him to just put her out of her misery. Please, please, please! She wanted to beg him, but she couldn't get her lips to utter even one coherent word with him pounding into her so mercilessly.

12