Alicia's Humiliation

Story Info
The woman was truly an enigma.
10.8k words
4.12
29.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers

Author's note: This story was previously published with the same title, under the authorship of DuckanDrake. This was the name adopted by my writing partner and I for certain stories. She has decided to withdraw from that writing partnership, so DuckanDrake no longer exists. This story is largely mine, with some input and much editing from my writing partner. It is now re-published under my usual Lit name, with her agreement. I thank her for that. I have taken the opportunity to re-edit it a wee bit.

The story is total fantasy, a might-have-been that never was and never will be.

*****

The woman's living room was furnished and decorated austerely. Simple but expensive furniture, a few well-placed prints and paintings. None of it at first glance to his taste, but he appreciated the care that lay behind it. And knew, as was no doubt intended, that money had been spent. Not a rich woman maybe, but one who wanted her visitors to know that her lifespace was important to her.

He turned and looked into his partner's eyes. She was more nervous than he. She had been with this woman before, been with her sexually, for some time, years before. Had again been with her not long ago, and had allowed the woman to abuse her once more, to make this encounter possible. He kissed her mouth and drew her to him, hands slipping over her silk dress, feeling the familiar beauty beneath it. Felt her shiver in excitement and fear as their meeting lips spoke their mutual love.

- Darling, it will be good. I know you still need her; that is clear. But this time it will be different. This time we will be in control.

She shuddered and shrank into him:

- Yes darling. I'm more excited than scared. But still scared. You know how much power she had over me. Has yet. And ... I know this is a bit unfair, specially since you have seen me with Aaron ... but I'm unsettled at the thought of watching you fuck her.

She was still clinging to him when the woman emerged from her kitchen with a tray of drinks. Glanced at them, a hard appraising look.

- I see she still needs me? I knew that of course, the last time we met. I know what she needs from me. But you Michael, I don't know what you need exactly. Except that the two of you wanted a threesome, and she knew that I'd be up for an adventure. So what do YOU want Michael? I do need to know that before this goes further.

He looked at the woman coolly. Miriam and he had discussed this in detail over several months. He and the woman had met for the first time over lunch, a couple of hours earlier. She was all that Miriam had said she would be: attractive, controlled, an aura of command about her. But he hadn't been deceived for long. The conversation had danced and pirouetted between them at first, Miriam remaining silent as she watched how her partner and her ex-lover reacted together.

He'd soon directed the discussion to sex, asking the woman what she liked from a man, what she might want - or be prepared to take - from him. She had accepted the shift in direction but had been momentarily surprised at his boldness. Perhaps in her culture things weren't done this way, but she was an accomplished player. She had regained her composure immediately, but not before he had seen her surprise. She had prevaricated about what got her off, looking everywhere but in his eyes, gazing all round the busy city restaurant. He had leaned over the table and touched her chin, so she raised her eyes to him.

- I will excite you till you get off today as you never have before. I know exactly how to do that. That's all you need to understand.

When her eyes fell from his, he knew. So now in her home, two hours later, she was still trying to re-assert herself with him? As she bent to put the drinks tray on the table he moved behind her and placed his hands on her hips:

- You need to know nothing about what I want now. You will discover soon enough.

He released her. She stood and turned, glaring in his eyes.

- I'm beginning to wish I hadn't agreed to this Michael. I don't like your style and your, your ... presumption.

He pulled the woman to him and kissed her mouth. It was the first time they'd touched, introductory handshake in the restaurant apart. He was facing his partner as he did it and saw her flinch. She'd never seen him kiss another sexually.

This woman was good. Her body melted into his as soon as he grabbed her for the kiss and he knew her need, despite her proud words. He was very excited, knowing that presently he'd have her, to play with and use as he wished. And he knew his lover would enjoy watching, and participating.

She deepened the kiss, turning him so she could watch Miriam for her reaction. As the woman allowed her need to become palpable to them both, he pushed her away, gently but firmly:

- I thought we were getting a drink?


He moved from the woman and drew his partner to him, held her lovingly in a long embrace:

- Do you know darling, I think she'll be fine. I'm just sorry about the price you must pay for this. But you know I love you. 



When he turned the woman was looking at his partner, a playful smile on her face:

- Oh, so you've told him about me, then?



Miriam raised her head proudly and returned the woman's gaze:

- Yes, of course. And despite it, he chose you, god help him. I suspect - she smiled at her lover - he sees you as a challenge. Now, how about that glass of wine? I think I need it.



He stood back, irrelevant to this new shift between the two. The woman approached Miriam with the wine and held it to her:

- My pleasure, and yes, you're right, you'll need it.



He had never seen that look in his lover's eyes before, as the woman held her gaze and Miriam downed the glass in one. Never seen her do that either, she wasn't a drinker, normally sipped her drink slowly, on the odd occasion she had one. Then the woman grabbed her and kissed her.

He moved to the table and took his whisky, glad to have something to divert himself with. He had known this day would be strange and exciting, but he hadn't been prepared for the power the woman still exerted over his lover. He turned to watch them, a new detachment as he saw Miriam sexually with someone else for only the second time, the first with a female.



The woman took Miriam by the hand and led her to the couch. Sat beside her and poured another full glass of wine. Then raised her own glass and looked at him, patted the cushion beside her:

- Come join the company. Let's drink to our adventure?



He smiled at the woman and sat beside her, nursing his whisky. Noticed her hand was possessively on his partner's knee. Raised his cut crystal tumbler to her:

- Where I come from it's normal to clink glasses with someone you are going to have sex with. 



Miriam and the woman raised their hands and three glasses clinked: Slainthe, he said. And sipped his whisky, watching and feeling the interplay between the two women, fascinated.



Then he turned to the woman:

-Put your glass down now.

She looked in his eyes and slowly placed her glass on the table. He pulled her face to his roughly and kissed her. Her mouth opened immediately. Her hand had been in his partner's groin but as he kissed her it rose and went round his neck. As the woman's tongue entered his mouth he could smell Miriam's cunt from her hand. He liked kissing this woman. He knew something about her and was excited that she had challenged him but still needed him. He felt his partner's eyes on them both as the kiss deepened and his hand went to the woman's breasts. The nipples were hard through the flimsy top. He pinched them and then pulled back from her. 



- I think my glass needs topping up.

She looked in his eye defiantly:



- The bottle's in the kitchen.



He returned her look and gazed an intrigued smile:

- Is that so? I need to get my own then?

He was beginning to enjoy himself. He glanced at his partner and knew she wasn't enjoying herself at all. Well, not yet. And as to the woman? He was lusting for her now, even more than he had in his fantasies when they were planning this, but he didn't really care about her. As long as he and Miriam got what they were looking for.



When he returned from the kitchen with whisky bottle and a jug of water, the two women were talking in near-whispers. He replenished his drink and walked to the far wall, looking intently at the prints and paintings. He didn't know the art, this was far from home and he wasn't any expert. But he knew quality when he saw it. He studied a delicate pastel landscape, and began to think that maybe he might share something with this strange imperious woman. 



He moved round the room studying the art. Awareness of the fineness of her taste grew on him. Then familiar moans over his shoulder turned his head. The woman was kneeling between Miriam's thighs, eating her cunt. The sight, and his partner's sexsounds, electrified him. He watched transfixed as the woman rose and drew Miriam to her. Kissed her deeply, fingers in her cunt. His partner was clearly very aroused and he felt a stab of deep jealousy shoot through him.

Then the woman raised her eyes to him and nodded to the door.

He nodded back, surprised at the respect he felt for her, as he watched her lead Miriam from the room. His partner raised her eyes timidly to him and blushed.
He followed the pair.


*****



Though he was behind them he knew that the woman was dragging Miriam, fingers hooked in her cunt under her loose silk dress. He followed them into the bedroom and gasped. Miriam had been here before, she had described it for him, but still he was surprised. 



There were rings fixed to the wall, at various levels. On the dressing-table lay an array of implements. The woman nodded him to a chair and he sat. She was to have her way with his lover first, that was the agreement. Then he would have the woman. Miriam had agreed to pay the price, whatever it might be, for his pleasure. And, he knew, for hers. The woman had no fucking idea what was going to hit her later.



The woman told Miriam to strip and he watched in fascination as his lover complied. He had never seen her behave like this, almost in a trance. The woman's power over her was much greater than he had been led to believe.
When she was unclothed the woman turned Miriam to face him, then moved to stand beside her, facing him also.

They were both naked and he compared their bodies, sipping his whisky. Noticed the woman was wearing a wicked-looking pair of high heels, nothing else.
He knew every inch of his lover, so his attention focused on the other woman. She was shorter than Miriam, but of similar build. Fit and utterly sexy. But his appraisal lasted only a few seconds. She grabbed Miriam and turned her, after glancing briefly at him. Miriam collapsed into her and he watched as the woman's hand went to her cunt. His cunt, the cunt he loved. 



She wasn't gentle, the woman, and he felt his lover's wince as the fingers violated her. He was appalled at the gratuitous nastiness of the gesture but knew his place. He had to sit and watch. 



The woman whispered something to Miriam and she bowed her head. Knelt, lapped at the woman's cunt. The woman turned in mid-stroke to the dressing-table, ignoring Miriam. Lifted something and fastened it round his lover's neck. A collar. But not a lover's collar. A studded dog-collar, such as some macho lout might buy for his rottweiler or pitbull.



The woman fastened a chain to the collar and jerked it. Miriam fell over sideways. The woman tugged again and Miriam rose on her hands and knees, was dragged panting in humiliation to the big bed in the corner.
He gasped as he watched, Miriam's face a new composition for him. He deeply loved the woman who was being abused, but he could do nothing. Miriam knew what was coming afterwards. She would get her revenge then. He hoped it would be enough to compensate for this degradation.



His partner crawled onto the bed and bent over, head on the mattress, arms clasped in submission behind her neck, arse and cunt exposed above her raised thighs. The woman turned to the dressing-table and selected a cane. He noted that her control over Miriam was so complete that she didn't even bother to secure her victim to the bed.



The cane crashed across his lover's arse and he watched as the welt rose, red and clearly agonising. Again and again the cane rose and fell. The woman was maniacal, but as he made to rise and stop this abomination his lover's eyes sought his. He sat back again, subdued by her look. Watched in horror as the scene unfolded before him.

He knew Miriam had been with this woman before, had been so infatuated by her that she had borne this and worse. His lover had known what she had let herself in for when she arranged this encounter. He shuddered as he absorbed this new understanding of who she was, who she had been. And still was, at least in part.



The woman dropped the cane and jumped on the bed. He admired the fitness required to do that. She sat with her thighs parted round Miriam's head.



- Eat me bitch.

The woman's voice was hard.



He watched as Miriam raised her head, eagerness in her eyes, licked up the woman's thighs and into her cunt.
He was transfixed. He hated the woman for doing this to his lover, but at the same time he was fascinated. He had thought Miriam's obsession with her was in the past. Clearly the woman still had her in thrall.



The woman pushed Miriam's head back:

- I need to get more comfortable bitch. Move back and let me lie. Then make me cum.

Miriam obediently shuffled lower down the bed and the woman sprawled on her back. Michael watched as her legs splayed, knees falling outward, and for the first time he had a clear view of her waxed cunt, obscenely spread for him. His cock was rigid knowing what it would presently enjoy. This controlling woman had deliberately moved so he could see her display.



- Lick me, bitch. Make me cum.

Miriam's head fell to the task and he watched and listened. His lover's arse was in the air as she worked on the woman and his eyes rested longingly there. But he could have his lover any time. This woman was available only today. His eyes moved to her face. Her pleasure at Miriam's eager ministrations was clear.



Her eyes were slitted, her teeth biting hard on her bottom lip, head pushed forward in pleasure. One hand gripped Miriam's head hard to her cunt, whilst the fingers of her other hand pulled and twisted her own nipple.



- Fingerfuck me bitch.

She hissed between gritted teeth, and Miriam shifted to do her bidding. The woman's hands flew to both her nipples, tearing at them in a frenzy, her hips bucking under Miriam's tongue and fingers, face contorting as her climax approached. Then her hands crushed Miriam's head to her with frightening strength as her body jerked and bowed in an overwhelming spasm; head thrown back and breathy screams forced through the stretched vocal chords. A series of fast jerks wracked her body. 



She yelled at Miriam:

- Faster bitch.

Miriam lowered her head and applied herself anew, sucking and nibbling at the sex, while the woman spasmed and came repeatedly, grunting obscenely, her feet pounding the backs of Miriam's thighs. Only when she was exhausted did the woman finally relent, shoving Miriam's head back with a vicious jerk:

- Enough bitch. You pleased me well, as usual.



The woman rose from the bed and moved to stand in front of him. Dipped her fingers in her cunt then rubbed them under his nose. Miriam remained crouched on the bed. The woman moved to the dressing-table and lifted four sets of cuffs. Hefted them in her hand, looking Michael in the eye, proud and cold. Then returned to the bed.



- Get up bitch.

Miriam rose and the woman instructed her to pile pillows in a particular spot on the bed, then lie face down with them under her hips. The woman secured her wrists and ankles to the head and foot of the bed and Miriam lay spread and secured, her arse and cunt high in the air. The woman lifted a flogger from the dressing-table and raised it over her shoulder. Brought it down viciously between his lover's legs.



Miriam screamed, convulsed, and the woman raised the flogger again. Another two screams filled the air. Then she turned smiling to him as Miriam sobbed on the bed.



- I hope you like how I treat my bitch Michael. You understand that she's still my bitch. She always has been. You may think you have her now. But I will always own a corner of her.



He looked in her face, his smile weak:

- That's as may be. It's between you and her. Now, excuse me, I need a whisky and a smoke.
 
 He rose and left. In the living room he poured himself a whisky and, opening a window, lit a Balkan Sobranie. He had to draw the woman away from his lover. 



*****



There was a faint sound on the hardwood floor behind him, then she was beside him.



- Nobody is allowed to smoke in my home.



- Sorry, I didn't know your house-rules.

He stubbed the cigarette on the outside of the window. Sipped his whisky as he returned her cool gaze with a smile. Then reached his free hand between her legs and ploughed her cunt roughly:

- I think you have unfinished business next door? I apologise for causing you an interruption. Let's return, I want to see everything. I need to know how she is with you.

His fingers dug in her slippery opening and she gasped at the intrusion. He withdrew his fingers and taking her hand, led her back to the bedroom.

 Miriam was still sprawled on the bed. He turned to the woman:



- May I speak to her for a minute?

She nodded and he crouched by the bed, stroked his lover's face. Bent and kissed her cheek. Whispered:

- I love you darling.

Miriam smiled at him and he knew she was fine with this. So far. He sat on his chair and nodded to the woman.



She moved over to Miriam and grabbed her hair, yanked her head back painfully. 



- Your fucking man lit a cigarette in my house. I can't punish him so I will punish you, bitch. For both of you.

Her hand ran down Miriam's spine and he heard his lover sigh, felt her relax. The woman's fingers slipped between Miriam's arsecheeks and he knew when the finger dug into her anus from the expression on his lover's face. Then the hand withdrew and cracked down hard on Miriam's arse twice.



The woman stood and removed the shoes from her feet. They were like nothing Michael had ever seen before: red fuck-me shoes with impossibly long heels which tapered to sharp points.
The woman placed one on the bed between Miriam's legs. She fingered his lover's cunt. Took the other shoe, toe-down to the bed, and slid the wicked heel into Miriam's vagina.



Michael leapt from his seat, a cry in his throat, but Miriam raised her face and smiled wanly at him:

- No darling. The agreement, remember?

It was the first time she had spoken since she entered the bedroom. The woman didn't look up. Her eyes were on his lover's cunt and the shoe with which she was abusing it. Then she paused, turned, and looked at him.



- Michael, I know this wasn't part of the agreement. But it'd be good for my bitch if you help me. I don't want to injure her. Come over here. Please.



He looked at his partner and she nodded from behind hooded eyes. Christ, he thought, she's getting off on this. He walked to stand beside the woman.



- Pull her arsecheeks wide for me, I'm sure you like doing that.



He hesitated but complied. The woman raised the other vicious heel and as he held Miriam's arse wide apart, slid it into her anus. His lover gasped and twinged. The woman crouched back and began fucking his lover's cunt and arse with the heels. Slowly and carefully.



He was appalled at himself. He was incredibly excited by this violation of his partner. Could see from her face the discomfort and humiliation she was experiencing. There was arousal too, her hooded eyes. Looked at the woman's face and saw a terrible grimace. Couldn't stop himself. He reached for the woman's groin, between the arms controlling the cruel heels fucking his lover. Rubbed her clit.



Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers