Alicia's New Position Ch. 03

Story Info
Ali and Kelli become close.
4.6k words
4.42
48.3k
16

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers

To Mr. Anonymous next time you want to leave a comment about me dropping my panties for a "NIGGER" leave your name so I know to avoid a racist like you if we meet. Before leaving the rude comment put down your crack pipe and pick up your magnifying glass and drop your pants. That is the reason so many woman pleasure themselves on a real African-American cock and not yours, its like fucking a wet spaghetti noodle.

(*) (*)

I awoke the next morning and had to smile, Kelli was snuggled close. I went and made coffee and relaxed while it brewed. Kelli awoke as I was pouring my first cup. She strolled up to me and gave me a kiss forcing her tongue into my mouth, I kissed back, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Getting me laid last night, you were right."

"About what?"

"Ty, he was gentle and showed care, I felt loved."

We sat at the table drinking coffee, Kelli was aglow, "You certainly look happy."

"I am."

I went to take a shower and get ready for work. Kelli surprised me when she got in with me. I turned, surprised Kelli planted a loving kiss on my lips. I accepted the kiss as she started rubbing my belly, the babies kicked, "I think they like you."

Kelli laughed, sinking to her knees she kissed my belly, "I'm glad."

Kelli kissed her way down to my honey pot and started eating me, "Kelli we have to go to work, Ohhhh."

Kelli stopped and we finished our shower, "It's Friday, why don't you spend the night?"

Kelli agreed and we were off to work. I left the following Friday for maternity leave, Kelli's morning sickness went away.

I gave birth to a boy and girl, two weeks later. Ty checked on me everyday as did Kelli. Ty was very good with Malcolm and Jessica. Kelli glowed watching Ty with the kids, she was falling in love.

Kelli moved in to spend more time with Ty. With his mothers permission Ty agreed to watch the children when I returned to work.

I went back to work, Kelli now had a bulge in her belly. Karen seemed to be missing a lot in the mornings now, I could only guess. After a few days of her disappearing I called her to my office, "Karen are you all right?"

"Yes Ali, why do you ask?"

"You seem to be more distracted now then before, you weren't in your department when I went looking for you."

"Ali I'm pregnant, morning sickness."

"Okay that is all I need to know."

Karen went back to work, I knew she wasn't married. I had a sneaky suspicion who the father was the way she too gloated about Ronnie.

A couple of months after returning to work I was getting frustrated. I had not had sex since before having the twins. Kelli and Karen now sporting bulging bellies, I was horny.

I had regained my shapely figure with the twins being so active. Kelli and I were laying in bed one night, Kelli admiring my tribal weave tattoo, "This is cool."

"I felt naughty one day and decide to get it."

"I like the piercings to."

"I thought they would hurt."

"They didn't?"

"I don't know if it was all the excitement I felt or if the tattoo artist was just that good, Shit!"

"What is it?"

"I promised him pictures after they healed."

Kelli started kissing my tattoo which got me excited, she worked her tongue to my clit, "Kelli that feels so good."

She lifted her head, "I never thought I would like eating pussy, then I met you," she went back to eating me.

I went to sleep that night with some relief but more frustrated that it was not cock in my pussy.

Kelli and I took a ride that weekend to the tattoo shop. We went in and my luck was with me it was the same tattoo artist, "Hey how are you?"

He turned and looked, "Hey back for another tattoo?"

"No, you wanted pictures after I healed."

"That was almost a year ago."

"Yeah, I'm sorry it took me so long, I didn't think you would want pictures with me pregnant."

Kelli seemed to be getting excited, rubbing her belly, "I never would have guessed you were looking at you."

"Thank you, do you still want to take some? afterall a promise is a promise."

"Sure come on back,"

"Can I go," Kelli finally spoke.

"Sure."

We went back to a dressing room and I disrobed. The artist seemed to take his time admiring his work, making sure the angle was right so there were no shadows.

I was getting excited letting a stranger take pictures of me naked. When he finished taking the pictures, "I want to see them."

"I have to download them."

"How long?"

"Twenty minutes to download and print."

"We have time, we'll wait."

He left to do his thing. I never did get dressed, Kelli rubbed my tattoo, "I want one."

"Ask when he comes back, we're here now."

The artist came back and handed me a stack of photos which I went through, "Everything okay?"

"Yes, are you sure your not a photographer?"

"That's what I went to school for."

"These are absolutely perfect."

"It's not hard working with a goddess such as yourself."

I blushed, "Thanks."

Kelli chimed in, "I would like a tattoo."

"I'm afraid because you are pregnant you will have to wait."

"Why?"

"To many risks and liability in your condition."

"I understand."

I finally got dressed and we left. I was hornier and more frustrated now then before. I was naked in front of a man for over and hour. He was so professional about the whole thing. Thoughts of Ronnie shot into my mind, why do I keep thinking of that bastard?

I tried to leave work at five every night to get home to the children, Ty was understanding when I didn't. Kelli would go sometimes to babysit, when she could.

After taking the kids to the doctor for a check up, they were healthy. I was surprised to learn since they were a boy and girl two eggs were fertilized, I set up DNA tests for them.

Kelli went away for the weekend, I got to spend time with my kids alone. Saturday was warm and sunny, I took the kids to the park.

I was strolling the kids through the park, noticing people staring as I walked by. I watched as more and more black men seemed to look at me and then down to my ankles.

Finally a very handsome young black man approached, "Can I help you make another kid?"

"How do you know I'm not just babysitting?"

"Your anklet."

"What does that have to do with it?"

"Placement says you are into black men."

It all hit me just then when Ronnie kissed my ankle and said I realized my destiny, "I wouldn't want to go to jail for statutory rape."

"I'm eighteen, not jail bait."

I felt my panties get wet, "Prove it."

He pulled out his license and showed me, "Well Mr. Jamal Green why would you want to sleep with a woman old enough to be your mom?"

"Means more experience, besides you're smokin' hot."

I blushed as I felt my pussy contract, "Will you excuse me for a bit, I have to use the ladies room."

"Sure Miss."

"Ali," I walked to the ladies room.

I went to a stall, my panties were drenched. Depositing my panties in the trash I went out to the table Jamal was seated at.

We talked for a couple of hours, glancing around I noticed the park was empty. I looked up at the sky it had gotten dark and started to rain.

I stood up and put the top up on the stroller and covered it. I felt Jamal rub my ass, it had been so long I didn't protest. Finally I stood to tell him I had to get the kids home. When I stood he kissed me, his tongue shot out and I kissed back.

I felt dizzy Jamal knew how to kiss, I felt him unzip my shorts, "Jamal not here."

Jamal kissed me and lifted my shirt, massaging my breasts. I leaned against the table and Jamal pushed at my shorts with his other hand.

Jamal broke the kiss and leaned down to suck my nipples, I pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them.

Jamal lifted me on to the table, kissing me again. He broke the kiss and knealt between my thighs. He resumed his kissing on my nether lips, tongue shooting out to tease my clit. He inserted a finger into me, my hips started flexing. My orgasm hit, flooding his mouth with my nectar.

I rolled my head from side to side as I recovered. When I came around I felt his cock slide deep into my honey pot, "Ohhhh shit!"

Jamal started with slow gentle strokes, he felt huge. My pussy relaxed to accept his cock more readily. Jamal leaned down and started suckling my nipples, my hips flexed. I felt another orgasm building in my stomach.

It had not dawned on me, I leaned up and watched Jamal's black cock slide into my white pussy. Watching as my pussy lips hugged his cock when he withdrew, he didn't have a condom on.

"Ahhhh, don't cummmmm in me," I stammered.

It felt so good to finally have a cock buried in my snatch again, I started to have multiple orgasms. The intensity of the situation taking it's toll, I had a mind blowing orgasm cumming all over Jamal's cock.

My legs wrapped around his waist to ride out the orgasm, my pussy sucking at his cock. When my orgasm subsided I felt Jamal's cock swell and pulse, he pulled back.

I had another mind shattering orgasm, my legs cinched around his waist. He struggled to pull out, my orgasm had me holding on for dear life. My head rolling back and forth with the intensity of my orgasm, "Ohhhhhh, feels so good."

Jamal couldn't pull out, my orgasm subsiding I felt jet after jet of semen empty deep into my pussy. Jamal pulled up his pants and kissed me, "Thanks babe."

I lay there for a few minutes with my shirt up aroung my neck and shorts on the ground. Finally I regained my composure pulling my shirt down I hopped off the table.

Bending to pick up my shorts I was startled back to reality, "Don't move."

I turned quickly to see the officer that had caught me outside the club, he recognized me, "Is this a habit of yours?"

"No sir, just bad luck."

"I should arrest you since this is the second time I've caught you naked in public."

"I'm sorry."

He moved closer to where I was, "Then again."

"Then again what?"

He kissed me, "These lips felt so good on my cock, I wonder what these lips will feel like," he plunged a finger into my pussy.

I leaned against the table dropping my shorts. I reached for his zipper, sitting on the table.

He removed his gun belt, flopping it on the table. I pulled his cock out and brought it right to my pussy, he sank in. He started sawing in and out, "Feels like a velvet glove."

He was not as rough as Jamal, slow and steady. He pulled my shirt up again and started sucking my tits, "Ohhhh, I love that."

He continued to fuck me slowly, alternating between kissing my tits and lips. I soon felt an orgasm building, I started to flex faster. The officer picked up his pace, I felt his cock pulse. I kissed him deep fighting his tongue with mine. My orgasm hit, not as intense as Jamal's but just as gratifying. The officer unleashed a torrent of semen deep in to my honey pot. My pussy convulsed sucking out every drop.

The officer kissed me again as my pussy sucked on his cock. Breaking the kiss, "Get dressed, I'll get you and the kids home."

I pulled my shirt down and was handed my shorts. Stepping off the table I bent at the waist, an approving whistle. I stepped into my shorts and pulled them up.

The officer dropped me off at my apartment. Before letting me go he asked for my number, I gave it to him.

Walking up the stairs to my apartment the semen started leaking down my thighs, STUPID WHORE! you did it again your not on birth control.

I put the kids down for an afternoon nap after changing them. I waited until they were asleep and pulled off my wet clothes to take a shower.

I was in the shower finishing my grooming, "Oh shit!" Kelli had flung the curtain open, "You scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry, I heard the shower thought I would surprise you," she climbed in.

Kelli looked hot with her bulging belly, water cascading down her tits to drip on the bulge. I started to kiss Kelli, working my way to her tits. I worked down kissing her belly, the baby kicked, "Ohh," was all she said.

I finally got to her swollen nether lips and kissed them. Snaking my tongue to lash her clit, "Ohh shit Ali, that feels soo good."

I continued my assault on her clit, she started to shake as her orgasm neared. She flooded my mouth with her nectar a couple of minutes later, almost falling over.

When she had recovered, "Ali your pussy looks hot shaved, do mine."

I grabbed a new razor and the shaving cream after trimming her pussy hair short. I started shaving, "You keep moving like that I might just cut you."

"It tickles some."

When we were done we got out and dried each other off, "I thought you weren't coming home until tomorrow?"

"Rain ruined the weekend plans."

When we were done drying off we donned a robe and panties. I checked on the kids, they were still asleep.

Kelli made a pot of coffee, I relaxed on the couch. Kelli brought me a coffee when it was done. She snuggled up to me after sitting down, I got comfortable and dozed off.

I awoke after an hour feeling a little more refreshed. Kelli was taking care of the kids, I got up and poured a new coffee. Feeling the semen gush from my pussy, "You stupid bitch."

"I hope your not talking to me."

"No, I did something stupid, that was for me."

"It can't be all that bad, can it?"

"Yes, I got laid today."

"That's a good feeling, isn't it?"

"It is if your smart about it."

"What did you do?"

"I got carried away, no condom."

"I know what you mean," Kelli rubbed her belly.

We both laughed, "Silver tongued devils will have us pregnant all the time."

"You weren't home earlier, whose house were you at?"

"I wasn't at a house."

"Where were you?"

"In the park."

"Outside."

"Yeah, didn't you have sex outside?"

"Kinda."

"Kinda, what does that mean?"

"If in the car means outside, then yeah."

"Exciting thinking you may get caught fucking, isn't it?"

"Yes, made the orgasms better."

"Well I got caught by a cop."

"And your not in jail."

"No, I fucked him too."

Kelli became hysterical after that and couldn't speak.

I started dinner for us while Kelli tried to calm down. We had a nice meal with no more talk about what I let happen.

After dinner we played with the kids for awhile. After putting them to bed we snuggled on the couch to watch TV. There was nothing on again and I soon tired. I went to bed, Kelli joined me and we were soon fast asleep.

After having our coffee Kelli and I took the kids for a walk. The first place we went was the drugstore, I downed the pill as soon as I was outside. We went back to the apartment, sitting on the stoop.

After it had warmed up we took the kids to the park for a stroll, more stares as we walked.

When we were headed home, "Ali."

I turned, "Jamal how are you?" He gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Who is your foxy friend?"

"This is Kelli."

He kissed her hand. "Glad to meet you."

"Glad to meet you too."

"So Ali can I get your digits?"

"I don't have a pen."

Jamal pulled his cell out, "Ready for the digits."

I gave him my number, "Why would you want an old ladies number?"

"Experienced not old, that was good yesterday," Kelli gave me an approving smile.

"So Kelli you like Ali here into the brothers?"

"More like their into me," rubbing her belly, we all broke out in laughter.

Jamal gave Kelli a kiss on the cheek before locking his lips to mine, "Gotta fly ladies, nice running into you."

"Bye Jamal," in unison.

We started the trek back home, "Robbing the cradle there Ali."

"He's eighteen and all male."

"Yes he is, I'm jealous."

Jamal was about 6'4" 240 pounds, very muscular, "I just hope he is not an asshole."

"What do you mean?"

"The last confident bastard I met treated me like shit."

"We need to get even with him."

"Yes we do, I had the kids DNA done."

"Why?"

"I slept with four men that weekend, two eggs may have two different daddies."

"I thought I was a slut, I only slept with three the first weekend," We both laughed hystericaly.

We walked home quietly after that. I was deep in thought she was right.

We got home and fed the babies and put them down for a nap. Kelli was cleaning up the kitchen, I went to the computer and turned it on.

Kelli made coffee, I went to get one while the computer warmed up. Returning to the computer I checked my bank account, it had almost $125,000.00 in it. I logged out of my bank account and opened the web site.

I was making notations, it dawned on me I hadn't signed a release. Making notations to check with a lawyer on the legality of the site on Monday.

Kelli had come in while I was deep in thought, "What's this?"

I jumped, "Shit you scared me."

"This looks like a porn site."

"It is," Kelli reached over my shoulder and clicked an image.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to check it out," I moved.

Kelli sat in the chair and clicked an image when it came on she hit play, "Oh my god! He did this to tou also."

"What?"

Kelli closed the site and typed in another address. She opened the site to the home page and clicked an image, it was movies of her fucking.

"Close that and go back to the main page."

Kelli did as I asked, "Move please."

Kelli got up as I scrolled around until I found what I was looking for. This site owned and operated by EZ4BC productions, "I think we can get even."

"What? How?"

"I have to check with an attorney but I think for these to be aired is illegal without a signed release from the models."

"I never signed a release."

"Nor did I, so we may be able to sue for airing these on the net."

Kelli smiled, "Sure would be nice to get even."

"First we have to find out who owns EZ4BC productions, if I'm right it's Ronnie."

Kelli was so happy with the idea of getting even she kissed me passionately, my panties got wet.

"Kelli stop."

"What?"

"After your baby is born we may be able to compel Ronnie to take a DNA test, we have the proof he slept with us."

Kelli became ecstatic, "That would be so cool, hit him where it hurts."

We had devised a plan to get Ronnie legally, the babies woke. Kelli and I changed the babies and I fed them while Kelli made dinner.

I called an attorney on Monday and we set up an in home visit for later in the week, he had to look into a couple of things. When I got home I made arrangements with Ty for Thursday night to stay late.

Ty was able to stay late on Thursday while the attorney, Kelli, and I met. He brought his private investigator, he informed us that tracking the owner of the sites could be expensive depending on how many shell companies were involved. The attorney said we had a case with the in home videos but there was no expectation of privacy with the outside videos under state law.

We also talked about the DNA tests on the children and compelling Ronnie to have one. The attorney said we had a case to compel Ronnie's DNA since we had proof of having sex with him.

I gave the attorney a check as a retainer and he said that he would give us monthly reports on the investigation.

Kelli was ecstatic about the news, I had to make dinner. We sat down to eat when my cell rang, "Hello."

"Jamal how are you?"

"I don't know let me check."

"Kelli Jamal wants to know if we want company."

"Yes we need to celebrate."

"Give us an hour were eating."

"Okay see you then, bye."

We finished dinner, "Miss Ali thanks for dinner, I will go before your company comes."

"Ty you don't have to you belong here just as much as Kelli and I."

"I do Miss Ali?"

"Yes Ty your one of the family here."

Ty sat at the table smiling after I told him that and finished his iced tea.

Jamal showed up as we put the last of the dishes in the washer, "Hi Jamal,"

"Kelli how are you?" Giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ali I'm glad you were free," locking his lips to mine

When he broke the kiss, "Jamal this is our friend Ty, Ty Jamal."

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers
12