Alicia's New Position Ch. 05

Story Info
Cassi is addicted.
3.9k words
4.54
77.2k
31

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

I was awakened with a phone call Saturday morning. It was officer Jones calling to invite me to a party that night.

He informed me it was a costume party and he wanted me to dress like a whore. He told me that I was to come in tube top, mini skirt, garter belt, and stiletto's. I asked if my sister and oldest niece could come if they wanted. He said sure three whores are better then one.

I took a shower and had a coffee before going to check on my sister. My niece Britt answered the door when I knocked, "Ali good morning."

"Morning Britt."

"What's up?"

"I just got invited to a costume party, and you and your mom are invited if you want to go."

"I would like that, when?"

"Tonight."

"I don't have a costume."

"We have to go shopping."

"Sounds good."

"Where's your mom."

"She grabbed a coffee and went back to her room."

I walked to Cassi's bedroom and knocked, "Who is it?"

"Ali, can I come in?"

"Yes."

I opened the door to find Cassi wiping tears from her eyes, "Whats the matter?"

"I can't believe I did that last night."

"I can't believe you did either."

"My husband will divorce me if he finds out I let a nigger fuck me."

"Well I got us invited to a costume party tonight that will get your mind off it."

"I don't think it will."

"Why not? It will be fun."

"They came in me, Roger had a vasectomy after Jessica, I'm not on birth control, what if I get pregnant?"

"Go take a shower then we will go shopping," Cassi arose and grabbed her robe. Stripping her panties I saw she was hairy.

When Cassi was done showering Britt, Cassi, and I went shopping. The first stop was the pharmacy. Next we went to a salon and Cassi and Britt got the works. I told the beautician it was for a costume party. When they were done Cassi had a landing strip and Britt was bald like me.

We went shopping to get our costumes. We were looking for the perfect outfits, "Those are to short we'll look like whores, " Cassi said.

"Exactly," I said, Britt laughed.

That lightened Cassi up and we had a good time shopping picking out a costume for each of us. All three costumes were designed as school girl outfits, of a slutty nature.

We went home late in the afternoon. Jamal and Jess were at my place helping Kelli with the kids. Jess agreed to help Kelli babysit while we went to the party.

We left for the party at 8:30, Kelli and Jess staring as we left. Walking to the car we were getting stares from people, we looked hot.

When we got to the address officer Jones had given me it looked like a run down factory. I was surprised upon entering the interior had been remodeled and was set up like a bachelor pad.

Officer Jones introduced himself to my sister and niece as Felix. He was very polite and complimented our costumes.

We were given wine when we first arrived. The guests had been arriving slowly, they were all men and black.

Cassi seemed to be nervous with all the stares and whispers going on. The lights were turned down and music turned on. Britt knew the music and seemed to be getting into it, "Dance bitch," I heard.

Britt got up and was led to a stage like dance floor against one of the walls. She was swaying to the music and seemed to be enjoying herself when she was joined by two party goers.

When they sandwiched her and started feeling her up, I got excited and joined her. I was soon joined by two of the men, they felt me up.

I noticed Cassi sitting on a couch staring. I felt hands on my ass squeezing me closer. I felt the man's hard on and felt my panties sliding down. My admirer leaned down and started kissing my earlobe and nuzzling my neck.

After about twenty minutes of this fore play my pussy was soaked. I was led off the stage, noticing two pairs of panties left behind.

I was led to a corner where a bed was pulled from the wall. I was laid down and a man started eating my pussy. Rolling my head from side to side I saw that Cassi was now dancing.

I only got a glimpse when a cock was pushing at my lips. I opened to accept the cock into my mouth. I was getting my face fucked slowly. The man eating my pussy soon stopped after giving me several orgasms.

The man that was fucking my face soon pulled out. He took position between my thighs as I guided his cock to my snatch. He sank in slowly as I let out a sigh, "Ohhhhh."

The man started to pound into me as a cock was again piercing my lips. We had just got into a smooth fucking rhythm when the cock in my pussy started to pulse. I started teasing the head of the cock in my mouth trying to get him to cum. Licking at the underside as fast as I could. I soon felt the cock start to pulse, the one in my pussy unleashed. When the first cock shot the first jet deep into my pussy the guy in my mouth sank down my throat and shot his semen straight down my throat. The feeling of two cocks pulsing in me sent me over the edge, I came hard.

I must have passed out, when I awoke I was alone on the bed. Looking around I saw two groups of men around my sister and niece. The men were taking turns working their way around the girls getting fucked or blown, I was jealous.

I noticed that the men fucking my sister all had condoms on. Smart girl I thought. When the first man fucking my sister said he was going to cum my sisters hand went to her pussy. I figured she wanted to cum with him. I got the shock of my life when I saw Cassi's hand fling something. A condom was tossed to the floor, "Fill my pussy with nigger cum, yesssss."

My jaw about hit the floor, "Whose next to fuck my lily white pussy with a nigger cock?"

The next guy positioned himself between my sister's thighs. Cassi reached down and caressed his cock guiding it toward her snatch. The next thing I saw was a condom flying through the air, "Cassi what are you doing?"

"I'm fucking a bunch of filthy niggers."

"Your not on birth control."

Cassi did not answer she looked to be in heaven. she had a euphoric look about her moaning the whole time. She was muttering nonsense the whole time "Fuck me with your nigger cock," "Shoot your nigger cum in me," "I love fucking niggers," "Knock me up with a nigger baby."

I was in disbelief over how my sister had changed in the last couple of days. I was soon led over to the bed again and was fucking away. The cock that was now in my pussy had a familiar feel to it. I had gotten so into fucking with my legs wrapped around his waist flexing to meet his thrusts. My orgasm hit as the first rope of semen shot into me. When my orgasm subsided I felt the cock still pulsing. Flooding my pussy with rope after rope of baby seed.

By the end of the night we had all been fucked and cum in numerous times. We got dressed to leave and kissed each man as we were about to leave, "We'll have to do this again," I heard one of the men say.

"Were only here another week or two," My sister responded.

We walked out of the building to go home. My car was gone, "Shit! what now?"

"Lets go back in and ask for a ride," Cassi said.

We went back to find the door locked and no one answering when we knocked, "Shit! They must have left another way."

I called a couple of taxi places to get a ride and they laughed when I gave them the address responding with, "Not at this time of night."

"What are we going to do now?" Britt asked.

"I guess we walk." I responded.

We started to walk toward the apartments. We had walked for about twenty minutes when we ran into a group of young black men, "Whores wanna get busy?"

"Were not whores," Cassi said.

"Dressed like that you a ho for sure."

"We were at a costume party." Cassi answered.

"Doubt that," Looking at Cassi's semen soaked thighs.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Well looking at your thighs glistening you definatly a ho bitch."

I interrupted, "We were at a costume sex party."

"Well now you can come party with us whore."

"Can us girls discuss it before agreeing?"

"Go ahead talk it over bitches."

We talked it over and decided it was better to do what they wanted and not chance getting hurt, "Okay lead the way."

We were lead down several back alleys, each of us getting pawned along the way. By the time we reached a warehouse our panties had been torn off and our tops were pulled down.

When we entered the warehouse it was set up in gang fasion with names and banners of the gang everywhere. The gang leader got first choice of who he wanted to fuck, he chose Britt.

Britt was led to a mattress in the middle of the club house and her outfit was torn off. She was pushed onto her back on the mattress. The leader pounced on Britt mauling her breasts. Britt reached for his zipper and pulled it down. A couple of girls walked up and pulled his pants off while Britt stroked him to hardness.

The girls walked over to where we were standing, "Who are you?"

"We are the gang mascots."

"What is a gang mascot?'

"We do whatever is needed."

"What does that entail?"

"We do whatever is needed fuck, suck, remove obstacles," holding up the pants.

"How did you get to be mascots?"

"We were aked and then initiated."

"What happens during an initiation?"

Just then I heard Britt, "Yesss, fuck me with your nigger cock, Ahhhhh, cummmmm in me, Ohhhh, knock me up."

"She's just been initiated."

I felt my skirt being torn off and pushed to my knees. Cassi's skirt hit me in the face as she too was stripped and pushed to her knees.

I felt a cock enter my honey pot and another pushed at my mouth. I engulfed the one in my mouth. Looking side ways I saw Cassi in the same position. Soon there was loud smacking and slurping noises as we were being fucked.

This went on for about ten minutes before I was rolled onto my back. A cock was inserted back into my pussy, I rolled my head from side to side.

I heard Cassi, "Fill my married pussy with your nigger cum."

The cock in my snatch belched out its seed at that moment. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him as deep as I could. Jet after jet being deposited in me.

By the end of the night all the gang members had fucked us and cum in us. We were informed by the leader that we were all the property of the Black Devils and were to be available whenever they called.

"Were going home in two weeks," Cassi told him.

"I have a full time job," I told him.

"Well you should never have taken us up on or invitation."

"We were afraid of getting hurt," Britt said.

"We're not rapists initiation is strictly invite only."

"Your group made us feel like we would be hurt if we did not follow them." I said.

He then turned to Cassi, "Wheres home bitch?"

"Texas."

"you a nigger hater whore?"

"I think they are lazy good for nothings."

"The way you were hollering you like the way a nigger fucks that pussy of yours."

Cassi slumped and shook her head yes.

Looking at Britt, "Where you from slut?"

"Texas with my mom."

"Your mom here?"

Britt pointed at Cassi and the group started laughing, "Mother daughter sluts."

When the group was done laughing, "Can we go now?"

"Go ahead get out of here."

"You tore our clothes, do you have something we can wear."

"Only if you can agree to be members."

"Since Cassi and Britt are going back to Texas soon they can't agree to that."

Cassi spoke up, "We can be members for the next two weeks."

"Sounds like a deal, get them their outfits."

The two other girls brought us some spandex shorts and leather vests. The clothing had the words owned by and a picture of a black devil.

When we were dressed we were escorted out of the building each of us giving our cell numbers to the leader.

Once I got a view of the area we were in I realized we only had a short distance to the apartment. During the walk I remember what Britt had told the leader, "I thought you were on birth control Britt?"

Cassi jumped in, "Britt's not on birth control."

"Britt you told me you were."

"I lied aunt Ali."

"How could you?"

"After seeing you with Jamal I had to try it and when you asked I thought you would say no if I told you I wasn't."

"Damn right I would have."

I was so pissed at that moment I didn't say another word the whole way home. Reaching the apartment building I saw my car was parked out front with a note on the windshield. I removed the note and read it, thanks for the entertainment hope you had a good time, Felix.

The next two weeks went by fast. My sister and nieces were gone a lot when I got home. I had no idea where they were until Thursday of the first week. I caught all three of them leaving wearing the outfits supplied by the gang. Running up stairs I checked for mine and found it still there.

On Friday I got a phone call from the Black Devils saying it was my turn and to bring the nieces. Returning home Cassi was there watching the children, "Get ready you don't want to be late."

When I was done dressing in my Black Devils clothing I went to get my nieces, "Jess tell me your the sensible one."

"No birth control Ali."

What have I done to my family I turned them into black cock sluts and they like it.

When we entered the club house Britt and Jess stripped I followed suit, "Ready boys."

We were all swarmed by a bunch of the gang members, "Hold up," I heard

the gang stopped pawing us and looked over to the leader, "I want one of the sluts to myself."

The group moved away from us as the leader approached. He walked around us admiring our assets. Stopping at Britt, "How old you slut?"

"Twenty one," he groped her ass and tits for a minute befor moving to Jess.

"And you whore?"

"Eighteen," he groped her in much the same way.

When he was done fondling Jess he moved to me and started groping me. He cupped my breasts then my ass. His hand moved between my legs from behind and inserted a finger in my snatch, "And you black cock whore?"

"Thirty three, how did you know I like black cock?"

"Your anklet, now come with me."

I followed obediently as the leader walked to a private room and closed the door, "What are we doing?"

"We gonna fuck with no interuptions."

"I thought you all shared?"

"As the leader if I want a girl solo I get her."

"Do you have any condoms?"

"Skin on skin is the only way to fuck."

"What if one of us gets pegnant?"

"Knocking up a white girl only makes it more exciting," With that he threw me on the bed and kissed me, inserting a finger in my snatch. I was soon getting wet when he rolled on top of me. Feeling his cock slap my nether lips I reached down and guided his cock to it's intended target.

I rubbed his cock up and down my lips before inserting it. I broke the kiss, "What is your name?"

"They call me Hammer."

He slid his cock balls deep first push and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started to pound my pussy so hard I thought he would break me in two.

My pussy took every thrust with his pubic hair tickling my clit I was soon on the verge of an orgasm, "Baby I'm gonna cum, fuck me harder."

He leaned down and kissed me forcing his tongue in my mouth. I accepted the kiss and entwined my tongue with his.

He kept up the brutal assault on my pussy smacking and slurping noises emanating from our union. Soon I felt his cock start to swell I broke the kiss, "Fuck a lttle nigger baby in my white belly."

Hammer knealt up and rubbed my belly, "It will be more then one as a mascot."

My orgasm hit, "Cummming, Shoot in meeee, knock me up."

Hammer buried his cock and sent jet after jet of his seed into my honey pot. When he was done I could feel my love tunnel milking every last drop of his semen, "Bitch likes nigger seed."

I was so far gone I could only nod yes. It took a little while to recover, "Did my sister and nieces get this treatment?"

"Yes got to test drive the new whores."

"You gonna knock us all up?"

"Every chance I get."

"Good," I pulled him down and kissed him flexing my hips. His cock responded and started to grow in my love box.

Hammer broke the kiss and worked his way to my breast. Teasing my nipples with little love bites. Licking each nipple and sucking hard my tits became sensitive. Pulling his head away I kissed him again.

Our kiss continued and another orgasm was approaching. My hips were smacking his and my pussy was slurping on every stroke. I was in a continuous state of orgasm by now one on top of another, "Fuck that white pussy, Ohhhhhh."

"babe your pussy good."

"Fuck my pussy with your nigger cock, breed meeeee."

Hammer kissed me again shoving his tongue deep into my mouth. Continuing to pound my snatch Hammer started grunting, I squeezed him tighter. His cock started to swell as he knealt up, "Baby really wants a nigger baby."

"Yessss, make my belly swell with a black baby."

Hammer unleashed a torrent of black baby juice, "Your wish is my command."

I passed out from an incredible orgasm feeling Hammer's cock shoot his sperm in me.

When I awoke I was all alone. I got up and walked over to the door, feeling semen coat my thighs I smiled. I opened the door and looked out.

I saw Britt with three guys in her fucking away, jerking two others. Looking around I saw Jess with Hammer fucking her, "Fuck that pussy," she screamed.

Hammer was pounding into her, I could see a white froth around her pussy. My hand went to my clit and I started rubbing, "Fuck meee with your nigger cock," I heard Jess squeal.

I turned to look at Britt again, she had stopped moving. The two cocks she was jerking were shooting all over her. I looked and saw the cocks embedded in her pussy and ass pulsing as they filled her. She must have had an orgasm pulling her mouth off the cock, her head flung back as he unloaded his jizz all over her face and neck.

I looked back at Jess who was now tossing her head from side to side. Hammer pounding her pussy the familiar noise of slap, slurp, slap, slurp, emanating from their hips.

Hammer soon buried his cock in her love box. His cock started to pulse, "Gonna have a nigger baby, breed meee, your nigger seed belongs in my pussy."

Hammer lay on top of her for a couple of minutes, "Just like auntie milking it all."

When Jess had relaxed Hammer pulled out of her glancing over his shoulder he saw me. Hammer got up and started walking toward me over his shoulder I saw five members rush Jess. Looking over to Britt she was getting fucked by three guys.

Hammer grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back into the room, "You stay here when I fuck you."

"Just letting you know I recovered," I kissed Hammer with passion.

Breaking the kiss he threw me on the bed and rolled me over. Planting his cock in my love chute he fucked me for a minute. Pulling out he aligned his love stick with my ass and pushed in, I let out a low moan.

Hammer worked his cock in and out slowly until his balls slapped my clit. I gyrated my hips trying to get use to the size. When I was ready I started flexing back and forth. Hammer got the hint and started pounding, "Whore likes it in the ass."

"Yesssss," I moaned.

Hammer reached around and toyed with my clit while pummeling my ass. Switching hands every now and again between my tits and clit, I came. Hammer pounded my ass for another ten minutes or so before pulling out.

Rolling me over he sank his cock into my love tunnel, "Ohhhh, I was enjoying that."

"When your preggo we will finish in your ass."

"When?"

"You still need to finish your initiation."

"When will that be?"

"A positive pregnancy test."

"Ohhhhhhh," Hammer started pounding me after his answer, "Fuck meeeee."

Hammer started kissing me deeply. His cock felt so good sliding in and out of me. I planted my feet on the bed and flexed with him. I felt an orgasm approaching, sucking Hammers tongue like a cock.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers
12