Alicia's New Position Ch. 08

Story Info
What is happening to me?
1.5k words
4.38
35.5k
13

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,224 Followers

Monday I went to work and put my head into my work. I have a good job, 2 wonderful children, an ex that did not blame me for what I had done to him.

I could not comprehend what had happened to me since first fucking Ronnie. I would drop my common sense and panties for any man that was confident, demanding, arrogant, and self confident.

I was sitting at my desk doing the mornings paper work when my cell phone indicated a text. I picked up my phone and checked the message. Enjoy was all it said and a short video clip started. I could not believe what I saw it was a black cock fucking into a white pussy. I became mesmerized at the way the pussy lips hugged the cock. The cock was planted into the pussy and held. After a short time it was pulled out as the last two ropes of semen were deposited on the girls landing strip.

For the rest of the day and into Wednesday I received similar clips, never showing the girls face. Some would show her deep throating with her engagment ring visable. Most of the cum was depoited into the hole being showed but always with them pulling out at the last minute. By Wednesday there was an added feature of the symbol of an ace of spades tattooed at the top of her pussy.

By the time I left work Wednesday night I was so horny I hoped Hammer would call.

I was walking out to my car and was surprised to see Vic, "Bitch you never called."

"You never gave me your number."

"At the club, you tucked it in your bra."

"I never even looked at it and by the time I got home I had lost it."

"Well that's understandable, when I last saw you you were in the middle of a gang bang."

I turned beat red and slumped my head being reminded of what I had become, "Sorry."

"Bitch I need your help landing some clients."

"What do you need?"

"A repeat performance at a hotel."

"I'm no whore."

"Never said you were but your good at fucking."

"I don't think so busy here at work."

Vic reached out and ran his hand up my thigh straight to my pussy and found my clit. Seeing all those videos and the horniness I felt I came, "Excites you, doesn't it?"

I quivered as I came, "Yessss."

"You'll do it then."

"Yesssss."

"Good, now suck my cock."

I leaned down and unzipped Vic's pants and engulfed his cock. I heard a familiar voice, "Ali's doing what she does best."

"What's that man?" I heard Vic ask.

"Sevicing black cock," I heard the voice answer.

I was busy sucking Vic's cock I could not see who it was. I felt my skirt slide up my thighs and a cock was stuffed up my gushing love tunnel. This sent me over the edge again cumming on the cock.

Hands grabbed my waist and I was being pummeled from both ends in the parking lot. I started cumming continuosly, "Who are you man?"

"Names Ronnie, I broke this bitch in."

"You did a good job, true whore for black cock," both men started laughing.

I hated Ronnie for being a bastard but at the moment that thought was the furthest thing from my mind. I was overcome with an intense orgasm, "You should see her videos."

"She has videos?"

"On her web site."

"What site?"

"I'll give you the address when we're done."

"I gotta see those."

"You'll see what a black cock slut she really is."

I started getting dizzy from my orgasms when they both started swelling and pulsing at the same time. When they buried their cocks in me I exploded and they unleashed their sperm into me.

When I awoke both Vic and Ronnie were gone and I was laying in my car. I drove home crying trying to think of some excuse that would calm my nerves of what a slut I had become.

I went home and took a shower before dinner. Kelli was extertaing Ty and Jamal. Jamal kept looking at me but I could not look him in the eye. I don't know why I think I was in love and felt like I was cheating on him.

I went to bed that night never having said a word. A short time later someone crawled into bed with me. I felt a cock nuzzle my ass as I was hugged. We both fell asleep in this position.

I awoke in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. When I returned I could see it was Jamal who had joined me. I climbed back into bed and spooned into Jamal. Feeling he had his nightly erection I inserted it into my pussy before going back to sleep.

I awakened in the morning with the alarm. After shutting it off I felt Jamal push deep and unleash a copious amount of sperm into me. I lay there enjoying the feeling of his cock pulsing inside me with each jet of semen.

I went to work the next two days and recieved more videos of the same girl getting fucked. the last one late Friday afternoon showed her getting blasted with cum on her face, tits, and landing strip. Still no face shot I was feeling jealous again.

Just then my intercom buzzed, "Yes Kelli."

"There's two men here with job applications."

I walked out to the reception area to let them know we were not hiring until I saw the twins, "Go right in I'll be in in a minute."

The men went into my office, "When is your date with James?"

"Tomorrow, why?"

"You were right my turn to watch the kids while you go out."

"I'll see you when you get home," Kelli said as she left.

I walked back into my office shutting and locking the door. Both men had removed their pants while I was talking to Kelli. I knew what this meant and dropped my skirt. I was lifted by one as the other cleared the top of my desk.

I was laid across my desk with one diving to eat my pussy as the other removing my shirt and bra before sticking his cock in my mouth.

After several minutes I had cum twice thoroughly drenching my pussy. The twin then stood and inched his cock into me. He worked it until his balls slapped my ass.

I could still only get 4 or 5 inches in my mouth and gagged every now and again with the pummeling my pussy was taking. It was hard to concentrate with the continuous orgasms I was experiencing.

I felt the twin fucking me start rubbing my belly before burying his cock in my love tunnel. His cock swelled and pulsed. All he said was, "Soon."

The twin fucking my mouth pulled out as his brother sent rope after rope of semen deep into my pussy. When he pulled out it was replaced with his brother's cock.

My pussy was getting pounded when the twin that just came walked to the door, "Where are you going?"

"Bitch it's a surprise," he unlocked the door and returned to have me clean his cock. Dutifully I licked and sucked his cock clean when the other one unleashed his semen deep into me.

Laying on my desk cleaning the second cock I felt someone start licking my pussy. When I was done cleaning the second cock I looked to see who was eating me. All I saw was a cat mask that covered the head and face, I could tell it was a woman.

The first twin was behind the stranger pounging into her. Her moans sent extra stimulation to my sensitive clit. I was having constant orgasms as the twin unleashed his semen into the girl.

When he was done the second twin mounted her. This went on for a while as she continued her assault on my clit. I cleaned the first twin's cock tasting the stranger's cum.

When the second twin was done planting his seed in the stranger's love chute she turned and dropped to her knees to clean his cock.

Both brothers high fived, "Black cock whores know their duties."

I lay there exausted as the three got dressed. The brother's put their clothes on. I looked at the girl to see that her costume was completely crotchless. I knew from the videos that this was the girl. I saw the tattoo and engagement ring.

She put on a coat that went to mid thigh, "Who is she?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," they all left.

It took a couple of minutes for me to regain my composure. I climbed off the desk and got dressed.

I sat in my car crying, "What is with me? They don't even have to say a word and I am naked."

I went home again feeling used and went to bed and cried myself to sleep.

Saturday night I hid in my room when James came to pick Kelli up.

After they left I remembered the web site after Ronnie brought it up. Turning on the computer I logged in. There were several new videos including yesterdays.

After watching my depravity and the look of need to have black cock I cried myself to sleep again.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,224 Followers