Alicia's New Position Ch. 09

Story Info
Surprises for Ali.
1.7k words
4.37
37.8k
18

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers

I woke on Monday and took a shower to get ready for work. After bathing and shaving my pubic area I was looking in the mirror. Seeing the tattoo's and piercings I broke down and started crying.

I just could not believe what had happened to me over the last year. I divorced a man that truely loved me, started fucking like the whores we made fun of in high school, gang banged, gave head, swallowed cum, let a black me get me pregnant, prostituted myself, got my sister and nieces into the life.

I was so distraught after leaving the bathroom I almost called in sick. I figured that working would keep my mind off of what I had become.

Nothing eventful had occured until Thursday when Vic called to tell me that it was set for that night. I tried to tell him I would not be available. He immediately became demanding which caused me to agree to do it.

I showed up at the hotel room at the time ordered to. I was dressed as instructed under my trench coat. This slutty little outfit had me excited the whole way over. Vic ordered me to wear mathing bra and garter belt with matching stockings 6 inch spiked heels and no panties.

When I was escorted into the room I had a brief moment of sanity, "Get that asshole out of here or else."

"Or else what whore?" Vic demanded to know.

"I'm not fucking that asshole again or in front of him."

"I tell you who and when and that includes Ronnie."

"No....." Vic slap me and told me to drop the trench coat, which I did.

Vic turned me around to the big screen which had the first movie I had made playing. The men at the party started disrobing and Ronnie pushed me to my knees. knowing what he wanted I started sucking his cock, "This was your first you can't deny wanting it, can you bitch."

I knew he was an asshole and a user but I just could not deny my needs.

Ronnie lifted me a couple minutes later and positioned me on the couch and drove his cock into my love chute with one stroke, "Gotta go soon and knock Karen up again."

"Whose Karen?"

"She was the department head that worked for Ali here."

Being reminded of this I started bucking wildly trying to dislodge Ronnie's cock from my depository, "Whore just can't get enough, look at her go."

All the men in the room started laughing and Vic stuffed his cock in my mouth so I couldn't yell at Ronnie to get off me.

Both men started fucking me in unison and soon I did not care about who I was fucking and started orgasming. I was soon into a severe orgasm I did not realize both men had started cumming until I started recovering. I felt the pulsing of the last few squirts of semen in me.

While I cleaned Vic's cock Ronnie had gtten dressed and was about to leave, "We'll meet up tomorrow and I'll give you the tape Ronnie."

"Sounds good Vic."

Another man was putting a condom on to fuck me, "No need for that man this whore only rides skin to skin."

"Don't want to give nothing to the old lady from a skanky whore."

"No worries with my whores they get checked regular this one's clean."

For the next two hours I was fucked by the five remaining guys without condoms. I was ushered out the door immediately upon the final man unloading his semen all over my chest, without my coat.

I found the emergency stairwell and ran out. I didn't need the hassle of getting caught naked with semen leaking out of every orifice and all over my chest and face.

I made it to my car without incident. During the drive home feeling the semen belching out of my pussy and ass I had to pull into a rest stop so I didn't get in an accident. I was crying so hard about turning into a whore and letting any man fuck me without birth control.

I was sitting in my car recovering from my latest bout of emotions wiping my eyes. I was startled back to reality with a knock on my window, "Are you all right?"

I looked up and started to roll down my window to tell the man I was okay. "Surprise, surprise this must be my lucky day."

"What?" I asked stupidly.

"Finding a half naked beauty who likes to fuck."

"How would you know that?"

The man didn't say a word pointing between my legs. I looked to see a large puddle of semen still belching from my pussy.

I started crying again realizing my predicament. The man started rubbing the back of my head trying to console me. I was so ashamed of myself I had not realized the man had opened my door and was leading me out. His van was next to my car and he lead me in the side door.

I was getting my vision back from the tears at this point and realized the man was black, "What, what are you doing?"

"No need for the officers patrolling to find you like that."

"Thank you for your help."

"We'll just wait until your calm before you leave, okay?"

"Okay."

The man lay me back on the couch in his van to rest. I did not see him pull his cock out after laying back.

"You want to party a little more babe?"

"I, I can't I feel so dirty."

The man pulled my hair back, "I asked you a fucking question bitch, do you want to party some more?"

I could not help myself the sudden mood change with his demands I started stroking his cock, "Whore likes cock."

"Yesss."

"You like black cock?"

"Only black cock," I answered before deep throating him.

When he was hard he lay me back again and I inserted his cock into my love canal. He pounded my pussy through three orgasms. When the forth one hit my legs automatically cinched his waist. This set him off and he unloaded his baby batter into me.

I lay there for a minute while he finished. When he was done I went down on him to clean his cock. He became hard again and I continued with my duties until he filled my mouth and belly.

I made it home safely and had to scurry in without my clothes. I cried myself to sleep again.

I was at work on Friday when Hammer called to tell me he needed my assistance every night for the next week.

The good little whore I had become I did as I was told. To my dismay I was used as a fluffer for the mystery girl that always had her face covered.

I kept the men hard for her to get the reward. My only consolation was to get cum on when the men could not hold out any longer. I was jealous with her reaping my rewards. The men while cumming in her pussy would chant number five.

Thursday when I was done with my tasks Hammer told me to take a break and come back Saturday night.

While at work Friday morning taking a coffee break I became nauseas and sprinted to the bathroom to throw up. When I was done I started crying thinking not again.

Saturday morning the same thing happened and I knew I was pregnant again.

Hammer called and told me to be at the club house at 9:00 that night for my surprise.

I arrived on time and as had become habit I started stripping before entering. When I entered I was surprised to see Cassie, Britt and Jess all being fucked. Jess was also busy eating the mystery girls pussy.

No body approached me when I entered so I stood there watching. When the men were done fertilizing my relatives they took a break.

"Cassi what are you all doing back? Why didn't you call?"

"Well after the last visit we had all become pregnant. My husband was furious so we left."

"Why didn't you get an abortion?"

"Moral dillema couldn't do it."

"When did you get in?"

"Last night."

Hammer came up to us just then and had the four of us stand together, "Men these four women are very bad."

"How bad Hammer?" the gang chanted.

"These four ho's have all gotten pregnant from a black man." The Gang all hooted and hollered.

"How do you know I'm Pregnant? I haven't told you yet."

"Roni got your test results two months ago when she answered your phone."

I looked over to Roni who looked 7 or 8 months by now, she just smiled.

"Now Ali for your surprise."

"What is it?"

Hammer walked away and handed the mystery girl what looked like a home pregnancy test. She walked into the bathroom and when she came out she handed Hammer the strip, "Now show Ali."

She walked over to me and handed me the strip and it showed pregnant, "So why is this a surprise?"

"That's not the surprise Ali."

"So what is the surprise?"

"We could all tell by the look in your eye you wanted to know who this pretty pussy belongs to," stroking her.

"Yes I would like to know."

Hammer dragged me and the mystery girl to a mattress. She lay down with her legs spread, "Eat her pussy Ali."

Without hesitation I started licking her pussy. After she had orgasmed twice she pulled my head up and looked into my eyes, "Liv what are you doing here?"

"After watching you enjoy your field trip as it was called I became so hot I had to try it when we left you."

Hammer cut off our conversation, "Men do you know what we have here?"

"No Hammer."

"These five gorgeous women are all related."

The gang all hooted and hollered, "Five black cock sluts all in one family."

I was dragged off by Hammer to his room. I got right to work sucking Hammer's cock. When he was done fucking me he dropped three loads into my baby box and one down my throat.

I left him to sleep and when I walked out to the main room I was still horny from the teasing all week and jumped right in. By the time I left it had been several hours and numerous fuckings, I was exhausted.

Liv came home with me that night so we could talk in the morning. We both fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers