Alicia's New Position Ch. 10

Story Info
Ali can't explain her actions.
1.6k words
4.41
30.6k
13

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

I was awakened the next morning with a tongue eating me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Liv's head between my thighs. I felt different seeing Liv's head and the feeling of her tongue upon my pussy like I was being loved. I had not felt this good about sex since I was with Joe.

I placed my hands on the back of her head to keep her from pulling away. I started to cry being hit with the sudden emotional feeling.

Liv continued to eat my pussy as the emotional out burst washed over me. I started to cum continuously with Liv's loving tongue paying particular attention to my clit.

My head was tossing from side to side and I noticed a figure standing at my door watching. My eyes being tear filled and the lack of light I could not see who it was. I knew it was a man because of the tall muscular build. I watched as he walked away.

I pulled Liv up to my face and gave her a good morning kiss, "Thank you," I said before doing so.

"You're welcome, I need a coffee," Liv jumped out of bed and headed down the hall to the kitchen.

"Grab one for me," I lay back in bed trying to recover from the emotional breakdown and continuous orgasms I just had.

Liv returned a couple of minutes later and set the coffees on the night stand before sitting back down. Liv spoke first, "Why were you crying?"

"I woke to see you eating my pussy and at that moment I felt loved, I have not had that feeling since Joe."

"Ali you're pregnant, what do you mean you haven't felt loved since Joe?"

"I'm pregnant because of my stupidity not because of love."

"I still don't understand."

"Let me see if I can explain it better, okay."

"Okay."

"It all started when I took the managers position at the store. I had never even dreamed of cheating on Joe. One night when a storm came through I gave one of the sales clerks a ride home. I had never met anyone like him, He was steet smart, intelligent, brash, arrogant, and confident."

"Okay, go on."

"After dropping him off I could not get him out of my mind. When at work he ignored me, didn't even look my way. This made me angry and the more I thought about it the angrier I got."

"So what happened?"

"I gave him a ride home on another night after the power went out so he could check on his little brother and sister. When we got there he told me to wait for him. I don't know why I waited but I did. We were talking about his work when he pulled his cock out. I started to scold him and he continued to play with it. I don't know what I was thinking he told me to suck his cock and I did. That was the first time I ever had a cock in my mouth and swallowed cum."

"Did you fuck him that night?"

"No, he continued to ignore me at work which really got me mad. The more I thought about it the more desperate I became. Joe and I had set up a date to start a family and of course he got called out of town for an emergency at the last minute. I must have lost my mind obsessing about the way I was being treated by my employee. I made a date with him the next night. I knew I would not be able to resist him if he wanted sex, I bought condoms just in case."

"So what happened?"

"I got to his place and he came out a short time later and that was it. The next thing I did was start sucking his cock. When he was hard I mounted him right there in the front seat. We were going at it when I remembered that I was fertile that weekend I had to plead with him to put on a condom, which he did. The next thing I remember was climbing into the back seat. Before he climbed into the back he removed the condom. I didn't even notice until it was to late, he came in me."

"Did you get pregnant?"

"At some point during that weekend I did. I don't know what came over me from then on any man that has the attitude of Ronnie it's like a switch is flicked on that says fuck them bareback."

"Skin to skin is so much better then a condom."

"It feels so much better, but not being on birth control I know better," I took a sip of coffee at that moment. That was a mistake, off to the bathroom.

When I returned to my bedroom Liv wasn't there. I walked out to the kitchen and saw her at the table with James, "What are you doing here?"

"Kelli had me over for a night of black loving bitch."

I heard the bathroom door shut and shower start, "What is your fucking problem?"

"Just can't get enough of you black cock whores."

James started rubbing the front of his boxers. Liv watched as I moved toward James in a trance like state. I knew what he wanted and I was willing. I was on my knees with James cock in my mouth. I felt Liv's hand on my shoulder and heard a loud kiss.

I continued giving James a blow job while he made out with Liv. After about five minutes I heard the kiss break and James telling Liv he needed to try her pussy. I was pushed away and Liv straddled James. She slid right down on his shaft.

I couldn't believe this I broke down and ran to my room crying. I could hear James and Liv in the kitcken fucking. James kept taunting Liv asking her if she liked big black cock? If she liked being a black cock whore? If she wished white boys had real cocks? All Liv did was moan to these questions.

After about ten minutes I heard the kids start to cry. Kelli was still in the shower so I went to check on them and change them. Kelli came in when I was finished changing the kids, "Who's the new slut Ali?"

I started to cry, "My niece Liv."

At that moment James let out a big groan, "Ohh it's so hot, cum in me baby," we heard from Liv.

Kelli and I had quieted the kids down when Liv walked in. Cum stream

king down her thighs, "I should get going Ali."

"But Liv we still need to talk."

"I know but I have to pick up my fiance at the airport, can I call you tomorrow?"

"Come meet your cousins first."

"My cousins?"

"Yes the twins are mine."

Liv was introduced to her cousins before getting dressed and leaving.

Kelli asked me if I was okay while we were sitting at the table. Having heard my emotional breakdown and morning sickness she was worried. I had a hard time telling her I was pregnant again by an unknown man.

I took a long shower trying to relax and clear my head. The shower relaxed me but my head remained in the clouds not understanding how in such a short time I had become the slut of the neighborhood, willingly dropping my panties for anyone that wanted sex.

It was a nice day out and Kelli agreed to watch the kids while I took a walk to try and figure out what was wrong with me.

I had been walking around in a trance for about an hour when I was startled out of it, "Slut what are you doing in my hood?" Snapping out of my trance I looked aroung and found I was in front of Ronnie's apartment. I knew I didn't want to run into Ronnie ever again and started to walk back to my apartment before I heard, "Slut stop, stay there."

I don't know why but I did as I was told. A couple of minutes passed before Ronnie appeard, "What's the matter Ali? You had to return to your first taste of the forbidden?"

I bowed my head, "No, just taking a walk."

"In a city this big and you take a walk where you first realized you were a black cock whore."

"No, I was just walking and thinking things over."

Ronnie started rubbing the front of his jeans, "You know what it is your thinking about don't you?"

"I know I don't want to be talking to an asshole like you."

"Now, now is that anyway to talk to the man that taught you 'bout black cock."

"That's my way of telling you you're an asshole."

"I seem to remember that you couldn't get enough of Ronnie's trouser snake, any time, any place."

"I've got to go, leave me alone."

"Bitch only place you're going is into the basement of my building."

Here I was standing in a neighborhood I didn't want to be in, talking to a man I wanted nothing to do with, fighting myself to resist. I was hit with all the emotions, hormones, and being left high and dry by Liv and James. As hard as I tried I found myself walking toward Ronnie's apartment building. I was moving slowly trying to fight off the urges that were winning over, just to get fucked.

I could hear Ronnie laughing, "Bitch give up now, you know it's going to happen cause you can't help yourself whore."

He was right but I had to break this spell that came over me, I was not happy being me. Do I just continue dropping my panties? Can I break this spell that controls me? Do I need professional help? I could not answer any of these questions my head was so clouded with neediness and my pussy was drenched.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers