Alicia's Past... Ch. 01

Story Info
He delves into his beautiful proper wife's past.
1.1k words
4.07
85.8k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Alicia is a no doubt beautiful woman. When we are out, especially at our pool with friends or on the beach, men tend to fix their eyes on her. She has naturally curly red hair that cascades down just past her fair-skinned shoulders.

Alicia has the normal complexion that one associates with a redhead, but strives to get sun when she can. I usually chide her about her "red tomato" look after she has had too much sun… although it does indeed look nice on her naked body, giving her tan-lines to feast my eyes upon.

Alicia has 38C breasts, all natural, that stand up high and proud, adorned by normal sized pink nipples. Those nipples are always a "truth detector" as they are a dead giveaway of when Alicia's panties are starting to get wet...which it seems is often of recent. They emerge like hard erasers pushing through whatever she is wearing, and you can make out their form even through her bra.

I tease her by talking dirty to her while in public, just knowing what to say to get her juices flowing. I also make sure my arm or hand finds a way to brush against her super sensitive breasts.

I learned over twenty years ago, that her breasts were the roadmap to conquering the beautiful Alicia. Obviously, there are "nerve highways" that travel non-stop directly from her nipples to her pussy, making it possible for her to nearly cum just solely from breast-play.

I laugh at younger men and women who think a skinny twit with "store-bought tits" is sexy, when I have a lovely, curvaceous, sexpot of a wife that is exactly the size Marilyn Monroe was, a size 10, when she fueled the fantasies of men the world over. She still has that unmistakable hourglass figure that is all feminine, and is the object of rapt desire when seen by men wherever we are. The gentle slope of her ass-cheeks makes you want to snuggle your face into them.

Alicia has a very unique feature as well, as she only has the slightest hint of muskiness even after a long sex session. She is a pussy-eaters dream. I love to eat her pussy, while looking up through her spread legs, watching her roll and pinch her own rock-hard nipples. She will wet her fingers with her own saliva and pinch her nipples, driving herself to cum several times before I stop.

It is always then that she sits up with a brazen, wanton desire to have a hard, straining cock in her mouth. The flushed look on her face with her red curls cascading down the sides , eyes pleadingly focused on the hard cock she reaches for in front of her, lets me know that in private my prim and proper wife is now no more than a wanton cock-craving slut, totally out of control with lust.

I just happen to be the lucky one who has a hard cock near her. I have always surmised that if anyone, not just me, was near her in this state, she would do whatever they said, and let them have anything they wanted, just so she could have the cock she so desired.

Alicia then takes charge, pushing me back and grabbing onto the protruding object of her slut-like desires. She has always sucked cock like a whore, licking the cock head first, flicking her tongue all around it, and spending extra time licking the slit in the end before slowly tracing her tongue down the sides of the shaft until she reaches my balls. Alicia then sucks as much of each heavy testicle into her mouth, using her tongue to wash it completely before resuming her task.

She then opens her full lips and slowly sinks down to accept the entire shaft down her throat, all the way back to the saliva-slick balls. She slowly withdraws her lips teasingly to the head of the cock, only to begin a steady, rhythmic "mouth-fucking" of the angry-looking purple cock pulsing and protruding from her hand.

She gently kneads my wet balls all the while her mouth picks up speed, urging my pent-up cum from my balls with her mouth. Her other hand always finds its way to her breasts, spending time pinching her rock-hard nipples, then dips below, finding the hard button of her clit. Just knowing that she actually gets off by sucking a hard cock turns me on immensely. It is usually shortly after this realization, as I watch Alicia fingering her own pussy like a wanton slut while sucking me, that I cannot last anymore, and empty my cum into her beautiful throat.

Alicia is the perfect wife to have. A whore in bed, but as a manager in her industry, she has over a dozen people reporting to her. She dresses in business suits, is always professional and looked upon as a role model from her peers and employees. She is high profile wherever she is.

We travel extensively. That is where Alicia's "wilder side" usually emerges. She has even suntanned topless on several trips to the Caribbean, and that is the only place she usually drinks alcohol. Several times she has danced with other men at clubs, and watching them hold my wife in their arms, subtly fondling her ass while they mash her sensitive breasts into their chests, I always get the feeling if things were just a little different, she would actually let them have her, suck their cocks, and even let them fuck her.

So… where did all this "cock sucking expertise" come from? How could a fox so hot keep all of her burning desires bottled up, only for me to use? These questions always fomented inside me, fueling my imagination. Just the thought of watching another man's cock sinking into my sweet Alicia, prim and proper to the world, but a brazen, cock hungry slut in private, makes me rock hard. I would love to see her go down on another man… several other men, sucking huge cocks both before and after they penetrated deeply into her pussy and shot hot, sticky semen into her.

I know I was not her first, and evidence said to me there was a story inside of Alicia that was waiting to be told. Perhaps many stories… and I was determined to hear them from her own pouting, sexy, sweet lips. And I was rock-hard just thinking about it.

I knew that when Alicia was right out of college, she lived with a man named Rick for nearly a year. She loved him, but he broke her heart, leaving her for someone else. It was subsequent that relationship that Alicia dated extensively.

Eighteen months later, we met, fell in love and married. It had to be during the time with Rick or the period shortly thereafter where my unknown answers awaited. But, how do I get the information from her? I had asked about her past,

All she would say was "It was a long time ago and now I have you!"

There had to be a way…