Alien Abduction

Story Info
College Professor gets kidnapped by aliens
1.1k words
3.65
88.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rescue325
Rescue325
65 Followers

It was a quiet night on campus as Jon walked to his truck. The wind picked up as he put the key in the door of the Suburban. He heard a noise behind him, as he had to force the key in the hole. Something seemed to be stuck in the lock. The wind blew colder as he felt someone or something grab him and the lights went out.

The first thing Jon felt as he woke up was the coldness of where ever he was. The last thing he remembered was getting hit by something getting into his truck. His eyes opened. That was a good thing. He was lying on some kind of metal table. He realized the only thing he was wearing was a thin white sheet. He looked around and saw that he was in some kind of medical treatment room or a lab of some sort. It was covered in stainless steel and tiles the color of pale Chinese jade. His hands were restrained by what seemed to be metal bands but they lit up the room in faint green neon.

Jon had been to Declan’s lab many times, as she was a scientist of sorts. He didn’t quiet know what she did because she worked for the Federal government and everything she did was supposedly on a need to know basis and as she kept telling him, he didn’t need to know what exactly she did at work. This didn’t look anything like her lab. It looked futuristic even for her futuristic looking work place. The machines looked like something out of Star Trek or Star Wars.

Jon’s head pounded and he wondered what hit him. The pain in the back of his head was fierce. He barely noticed the door open and a woman walked in the room wearing surgical scrubs. The baggy clothes hugged her frame loosely but just enough to be able to see that under all that green cotton lay a beautiful woman. He watched her every move as she went to the counter and prepared something. He couldn’t’ tell what color her hair was because it was up under a hairnet of sorts like the kind Declan wore at work and brought home for his nieces and nephews to play with when they visited. He kept thinking about Declan. She was on his mind a lot for someone he wasn’t in love with supposedly.

The woman approached him and gave him a zap with some sort of box. She patted his hand afterwards and smiled at him. She said nothing and went about her business.

Two men walked in the room dressed like the woman. They went over to her and whispered something Jon could not hear. The woman wheeled a large machine over to him and pressed a button on the table he was laying on that made his whole body spin around and he was now facing the floor, hanging somewhat in midair somehow. The question of if he was still on earth ran through his mind.

His body felt chilled as the sheet fell forward and no longer covered him. She placed a warm, gloved hand on his ass and he could feel her prying his ass cheeks apart. He tried to scream for her to stop but nothing came out of his mouth. Jon felt something cold against his anus opening and he wanted to resist but he knew from reading enough porn that it would only hurt more if he did. He tried to relax as she put pressure on his precious opening. He now knew what his friend Steve saw in being gay.

She moved the probe in and out of his ass and once he got used to the pain, he felt the pleasure side of the whole thing. He felt pressure build up in his balls as she moved in and out faster. He felt one of the men reach down under the table and grab his south pointing, rock hard cock. Declan always said he’d like it if he tried it. Why did she always have to be right?

Jon tried to block out the humiliation by thinking of his family and friends. He thought of the way Declan looked in that bikini when she took him to Hawaii to celebrate her book selling out of its first run. She was a beautiful woman and she cared about him and he had no idea why he was afraid to let her know he loved her.

The man under the table rubbed something cold and thick on his dick and it sent a chill up Jon’s spine. The second man wheeled over some kind of machine and handed a long hose to the man under the table. He attached the hose unit to Jon and the feeling of soft suction and soft latex started to drive him over the edge of orgasm. Jon tried to yell when he exploded but no sound came out of his mouth. He never came so hard in his life and it hurt badly. The machine kept sucking cum out of him. He was sensitive to the touch when he came and hated when anyone touched him as he enjoyed the aftershocks. This was sheer torture to him. He felt himself go limp for a minute but the machine’s actions brought him back to life again and he was building up to cum again. Jon felt as if he lost total control of his body. The woman kept probing him and the machine kept sucking him. It was a vicious circle for a man who got worn out after 3 rounds of sex.

Jon must have blacked out because when he awoke. The room was empty and he was returned to his back again. He swore he smelled Declan’s sweet flowery perfume in the room. He looked around as much as he could and he saw a one way mirror against the other wall. He wondered who was behind that window watching him as he slipped into the darkness again.

He awoke sitting in his truck in the faculty parking lot a little bit sore and quite mentally foggy. He reached for his cell phone and speed dialed Declan. He didn’t know what had happened to him or if he could drive home. She answered on the second ring and he sounded panicky so she agreed to come get him without asking any questions.

She pulled up to his truck twenty minutes later and had to help him into her tiny sports car. He looked like he had gotten beat up and she was a little worried. She asked him if he wanted to go to the hospital and he refused. He looked at her and smiled and told her to take him to bed. Declan thought to her self, “Who was she to argue”.

Rescue325
Rescue325
65 Followers