Alien Breeders

Story Info
Newly acquired human has alien owner curious about breeding.
3.4k words
3.42
130.7k
58
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

Amber was in a cozy log cabin with her black boyfriend, Martin, who was fucking her wet, shaved pussy hard with his foot long cock as they lay in front of a fire on a fur rug, building to a hot climax and was on the verge of cumming...

She was jerked awake with a splash of cold water and surrounded by screams that brought her to realize she was lying naked on a cold stone floor in a very humid room and a mass of at least one hundred nude bodies, both human and alien. She felt a furry body that looked to have six breasts leaking a strange, clear fluid, onto Amber's body, while behind her was an petite Asian human with an unshaved pussy looking very terrified. Amber then looked down to find her own 23 year old nude athletic body, with size 34 breasts and tight ass, to be dripping with sweat, while her shaved pussy was dripping with sexual juices from her dream. She couldn't understand where she was, since the last memory she had was of being with Martin at the nudist colony they were vacationing at in the Caribbean and had just finished making love and fallen asleep. But now, she was also aware of a harsh looking group of aliens who stood at almost seven feet tall, reptilian looking, with what looked like two foot long cocks, brandishing whips and forcing the group of women towards a doorway. When Amber reached it, a smaller female version of the alien guards scanned her with a device and talked to her in a strange voice, and when it gave her a shot in the neck and repeated the question, and Amber found that she now understood what was asked?

"What species are you? I have never seen your kind."

"Well, I'm human. Where am I?"

"The slave market on Aphros IV. You are to be sold as a sex slave. And with the uniqueness of your species being newly discovered, I'm sure you'll bring a high price." And with that she attached a strange collar that felt like velvet but when she tried pulling on it, it budged as much as a metal collar would.

"What do you mean uniqueness and newly discovered?"

"Your planet has only been recently discovered and started to be exploited for its resources and labor force. As you are among the first group, you will be highly prized and unique for some time. Now keep going."

And before she could register what was just said and ask more questions, Amber was pushed through the doorway and into a shower and was soon joined by a dozen other human women who were pressed against each other, who looked frightened and were suddenly being doused with gallons of freezing water, making their bare skin slick and sliding over each other as they all screamed from the cold. When the water stopped, they were then blasted with hot air that immediately dried them and then they were brought into another room where the aliens tied them each to roped and suspended spread eagle in the air. They were all shaved of body hair, while leaving the hair on their head, which Amber appreciated because of her love for her blonde locks, and was also oiled and had a metal cylindrical item that looked like a large dildo inserted into her pussy and started a low vibration that began building her sexual climax, increasing in intensity until she finally came with a powerful scream, as were other females of various species. When they were brought down and untied, they were then led out of the building and across an open courtyard, as Amber noticed the sky was an orange hue and there were three moons, with surrounding buildings spiraling tall with a futuristic feel, and she definitely knew she was no longer on Earth. The group of women were led into the next building to where a curtain hung and she could hear a throng of voices in loud shrills and clicks and growls, then a pounding and quiet, while a strange alien voice was then translated as saying,

"Everyone quiet down so we can get on with the business at hand. This cycle we have some favorites that will surely whet your appetite, while also some new finds that may surely become a staple to our wonderful market. But that can wait until the end, so that we can get on with the sure things, and we'll begin with the soft and juicy Nemesans." Amber watched as her furry bed partner from the slave pen was led up on stage, and then watched as the fishy Ictanans, flying, pixie-like Beranans, and so many more were led up, until only she and the other dozen human women were left and the auctioneer banged again for silence and began to speak.

"And now, for your pleasure and hopefully a good investment, I will now show you a newly discovered species from an outer arm of the galaxy, hidden until now because of the gas and dust clouds. But luckily one of our passing ships detected their radio signals and what they found was a planet of about 6 billion individuals, and will hopefully be a joy for the future. And though they are one species, you will find they come in a myriad of physical sizes and colorations, are mainly hairless, and are very sexually charged, with some possible breeding prospects. So, without further delay, here are females of the species that call themselves "humans."

Amber had a leash attached to her collar and was first led up stairs and out from behind the curtain to find a throng of aliens standing in a long room of an alien slave market, with side stalls holding different instruments Amber didn't even want to think about. After a few moments of silence, the auctioneer, a gelatinous looking alien that was transparent, stepped over to her and began pointing out her physical features while also spreading what seemed to be appendages that grew from almost nowhere over her body. She felt a slime trail left on her body that immediately evaporated and created an aphrodisiac on her skin as he held her breasts, slid down over body and over her clit and into her pussy, which began leaking, and then was turned around and bent over so that her ass cheeks were spread open and again penetrated her, bringing her close to an orgasm but stopped.

When he stepped away just as she was about to climax, the throng of bidders suddenly went wild wanting to get this new found gem and was forced again and again to bend over and open her ass, pussy lips, and other degrading things to her body until the pounding finally came down and ended her sale. She was led off stage as the next human girl, the petite Asian, was brought out and she heard talk about another physical variation and how her bush could be removed before stopping and being presented to her owner, who was busy paying for her, giving her time to appraise this new "owner" of hers.

He stood about a foot shorter than her, was thin, almost effeminate compared to human males, and was grey in skin color with a wet look like a frog. He turned around and she found yellow, slitted eyes, no nostrils but gills on the top of his head that were covered by a container of water, and a mouth with dull teeth. And when he spoke to her, he spoke in a husky voice that sounded like he was breathing the words.

"I am Ruska, chief buyer for my and now your master, Ni'kul, who is a collector of rare things, especially slaves. I bought you hoping that he would reward me greatly, but that will only happen if you are as good as described. But if you are a disappointment, he will make you lunch for the always hungry nirce, and then kill me. So for both our sakes, be good." And with this she was brought by his two muscled servants that were the same species as the guards in the slave pen to his transportation vehicle, and they were brought to what was described as a palace in the middle of a desert. Before they emerged, she was covered with a full body veil, and outside she found it scorchingly hot, even more that any place on earth, and she also could barely breathe, forcing her to confront the knowledge that the only way she would leave is if taken by something that protected her body from the environment. Inside she was led down a flight of stairs and found herself in a humid location surrounded by aliens of all types, with the floor slick with a sweet smelling substance, and she was led to a dais that held her new master, which made her start quelling with fear.

When Amber was in high school, her friend Tommy Anderson got her into being a science fiction nerd after watching the original Star Wars trilogy, and here was one of the aliens come to life. Ni'kul was a real life representation of the crime boss Jabba the Hutt, being large, at least 12 feet long, and looked like the slug shaped reptilian, minus the dull eyes that here were a clear red, while still seeming to have the sluggish behavior, even as Ruska began speaking.

"Master, I have returned from the slave markets with something that I am sure will please you."

In a slow croaking voice, Ni'kul replied, "That has not happened in a long time. You are walking a very thin line, since you haven't fulfilled that promised in a long time. I warn you that if I do not like was you spent my money on this time the nirce will not go hungry tonight."

Ni'kul sat there, savoring his chastisement of Ruska, who hadn't pleased him in a long time with his purchases, and was ready for another disappointment until he saw the veil being lifted and he saw something he had never seen before: pale, hairless skin that started from the floor and became feet, then thin legs, making him lick his lips with his meaty tongue, and as the last lifted to show her alien yet attractive body topped by golden hair and blue eyes that left him speechless and wondering what this creature was.

"What have you brought me Ruska?"

"She is a newly discovered species, sire, who are called 'human.' From the description of the species, as well as the physical attributes, they are very sexually promiscuous and fit for procreation. I believe she will be a great addition to your estate."

Ni'kul inspected her from a distance, with Raska holding her tits and pinching her nipples, then sliding a hand down and opening her pussy lips, as well as being turned around and opening her ass, all of which making Amber both angry at being treated in such away, while also being turned on as well, wishing she had Martin's large cock pumping her pussy. She was then turned around to find Ni'kul smiling and licking her lips, and even looked down his body to find two lumps starting to rise and afraid that she would end up there eventually.

"Well, Ruska, it seems that you may have found something worth the money after all. Now bring her up here so I can investigate my new purchase up close and personal."

Amber was grabbed by two guards who brought her up to stand in front of Ni'kul, who was eyeing her with lust and hunger, and when she got there her hands and feet were tied and spread so she was totally exposed and available to him. She turned her head and closed her eyes as soon as she saw his thick, slimy tongue emerge and slide onto her body, coating her breasts, neck, and shoulders, then move down her stomach and between her legs. It was here that he found the best flavor in a long time as he hit her clit and slipped into her pussy, tasting her combination of pussy juice and sweat, and when he retracted it found it got her even more, and so began a see saw that built her up to a sexual frenzy until her body arched and she screamed as a powerful orgasm tore through her body and she went limp, panting and shaking. But he wasn't finished exploring her body and had her turned around and bent over, giving him a level view of her ass that opened and closed due to her exertion. He then took his tongue and slid it between her cheeks and pushed into the hole, causing her to cum due to her enjoyment of anal sex.

He wanted more and had her untied and lifted up and lowered toward his mouth, which made her afraid he was going to eat her, but instead had his mouth closed just below her arms and above her breasts and began creating an erotic vacuum on her body as he proceeded to both suck and lick her body simultaneously while using his tongue to explore both her pussy and ass, exciting her to continuous orgasms and into unconsciousness from continuous pleasure. When she awoke, Amber was looking up into the face of her new master as she contemplated her sexual satedness as his saliva dried on her body, and she was then carried to be standing over a grate in front of him, noticing then that she needed to relieve herself badly, but wanted privacy. Here she was suddenly approached by a group of nude female aliens that looked like Orion slave girls from Star Trek who began to bathe and massage her, which caused her to suddenly lose control of her body and release her bodily fluids, making her blush in embarrassment as Ni'kul and the other aliens around her laughed.

"You see, my slave, there is nothing you can hide from me, and if you try I will punish you. From now on, I am to be the only one to give you pleasure, and everything about you is to be public and in full view. You will have no secrets, and will clean and relieve yourself in full view without hiding anything. Understand?" Amber nodded in acceptance as her hands stayed at her side to keep herself exposed to all around her, which, along with his tongue that darted in and out, increased her sexual need while her juices flowed down her legs. Ni'kul noticed and now knew it was time for him to experience her final dimensions for a final decision on if he wanted to keep her or feed to her pet.

She was then ordered to walk towards the lower half of his body, where she watched in amazement as he rolled onto his back and two cocks emerged, the smaller at about 9 inches and the other a foot long and slightly thicker than what she remembered as being her boyfriend Martin's back on Earth. She then climbed onto the dais and kneeled on his thick body with the larger one placed at the entrance of her pussy and the smaller one at her ass, and holding onto them, slid onto both of them at the same time until she bottomed out and was completely filled, relishing the sensation and looking at her master could tell that he was as well. She then began raising and lowering her body on him and felt them start pumping and vibrating to three orgasms while her tits flew up and down until he finally filled her with his seed, and she screamed with pleasure and again passed out. And as he watched her unconscious body stay impaled on his cocks until they reverted to the inside of his body and she collapsed onto his body, while he smiled and knew that this jewel was a prize to be kept.

And so, in the days that followed, the same cycles of licking, sucking, and fucking her continued. Every day Amber was watched relieving herself, bathing, and shaving her body clean, and became so sexually charged that less than a week after she was brought in, she woke up and found herself the only one awake and very horny. But even though he specified himself as her only pleasure giver, she was so horny she began to masturbate. She began by pulling on and rolling her nipples, then moving one hand down and began rubbing and flicking her clit, eliciting a moan of need, and inserting two and then three fingers and fucked her pussy in an orgasm and collapsed against his body.

"Having fun?"

Amber jumped as she heard her master's question, looking up and finding him mad at her.

"Did I not say that I am the only one who is allowed to give you pleasure? Apparently, you have no respect and need to obey my wishes, so now you must be punished." And with that he threw her to the floor and told her, "You will learn respect by staying down there for a week and fucking all my minions who want to experience you. Enjoy."

And for the next week she was used and abused day and night by aliens of every shape, size, and texture until he finally accepted her back and firmly planted her soaked pussy until she came hard and slept for the first time in days after passing out onto him.

Amber learned from that little error and never again pleasured herself, unless he ordered her to in order to prepare herself for him, even though she really didn't need to, but also because the other aliens seemed to be voyeurs and he wanted them to watch her. She continued to be fucked by him seemingly every minute, giving him great pleasure, when one day he discovered a difference in her body that was how her pussy and belly became a bit more snug and bulged, and then her breasts enlarged and began leaking a liquid.

"What is this change that has happened to your body?"

She could tell he was confused, while she knew exactly what was going on and explained to him her changes in order to allay his fears, as well as protect her status in case he felt she was carrying some sort of contagious disease that would kill him.

"Not to worry, master, they are simply natural changes that happen when human females became pregnant, and my tits are leaking milk used to nourish the child. It means that I will produce an offspring soon, though whether it will be yours or one of those from my punishment I cannot be sure."

He took this news with interest and wanted to taste any difference in her, and had her stand at his mouth and drained her tits, which were such a wonderful taste that he had her every day and even bend over and allow for anyone in the throne room to milk them if wanted. Two months later, as Amber sat breastfeeding an alien while propped up on her elbow and legs spread wide while fingering her pussy for a visiting business partner of her master, her distended abdomen began spasming as she went into labor. She screamed in pain as Ni'kul had her placed on a platform near him and her legs splayed open as her contractions increased, since he wanted to watch as the new life came into existence.

And finally after only an hour a gush of fluids came from her as she gave birth to a miniature version of her master, which came squirming from her and began squalling in a high squeal. Amber then immediately put the offspring to nursing from her tits, which drained them quickly, and realized it would need all her milk and asked her master to hold off from drinking himself, was quickly weaned two weeks later. When the young was released, she went to her master and automatically climbed inside, where his mouth was filled with cum, sweat, and milk at the same time, then when she emerged and sat on and began fucking his cocks, she aimed her breasts towards his open mouth and shot milk until he flooded her pussy. This cycle continued for over twenty years as she continuously provided him with sex, milk, and many offspring until she could provide no more and he immediately bought another human female, albeit at a cheaper price than Amber cost because they were very common, and had Amber coach her into her new life as his sex slave.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers