Alien Cat-duction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pu!" Leosa cried, jumping up and hugging a strikingly beautiful cat-girl with flawless black skin, shiny black fur and sleek black hair.

"El!" Pumisa huffed. "I've been vidding you for hours! Where've you been? ... Hey, Tigra." The older sister nodded in return.

Throughout the group, zippers came down and enviro-suits peeled off, allowing resilient young breasts to pop into view amidst many different fur colours and patterns.

"You!" Leosa yelled. "You told me to left vector at that ringed planet,"

"I said right!" Pumisa countered.

"You said left!"

"All right! All right! Kittens," Tigra said parentally, getting up. "Stop with the hissy fight."

Suddenly ... thump-thump-thump-thump-thump. "Mr Davis!" shouted an authoritative female voice at the door. "National security. Open up!" Everyone froze.

"Oh no!" Leosa cried. "They found us. We have to hide." She leaped onto my lap and threw her arms around my neck.

Tigra grabbed her bag and sauntered to the door. "Why?" she asked.

"Mr Davis!" the voice demanded. "If you do not open this door, we will break it down!"

Tigra threw open the door just as the woman on the other side was shouldering into it. She fell into the room off-balance, her pistol drawn, and skidded to an awkward stop in the centre of the feline group. It was the MP from the cottage. Behind her, a small, shocked, male MP, his pistol at the ready, stood frozen in the doorway, staring incredulously inside.

Tigra calmly lifted the weapon out of his hand and pulled him into the house. Then walking up behind the female MP, she loomed over her shoulder. The MP, her nipples poking anxiously through her t-shirt, glanced up in disbelief. Casually, Tigra took the pistol away from her as well.

In no time, Tigra had collars around the two soldiers, bringing them to their knees. She pointed her cell phone-like device at first the male and then his boss, rendering them both unconscious.

"Leelee, you might as well head back with your friends," Tigra said, sliding her suit back on. Then, she pulled a large, grey, rubber mask out of her bag and stretched it on over her head. The mask was of a bald, bulbous head with a pair of large black lidless eyes, holes for ears, a small nose and a slit for a mouth. Now that is what I thought aliens looked like.

"Why are you wearing that?" Leosa asked.

Tigra took out something that looked like a dildo from her bag. "I'm going to implant a few memories before I leave," Tigra explained in a muffled voice. Turning the instrument on, she watched it whir and rotate to check that it was functioning. "We always used to let those Beta Reticuli faggots take the rap for these visits. They're a bunch of sex tourists anyways."

"What's that?" Pumisa asked, pointing at the instrument.

Tigra pulled on the female MP's pants to reveal a shapely pink behind. "An anal probe," she responded. "It's something my friends and I invented for when we used to come here all the time." She pulled off her t-shirt and bra, exposing an impressive pair of breasts. Then she shifted over to strip the male soldier.

"So, do you want me to take him with us?" Leosa asked, getting up and pulling me up by the collar. The question sparked a murmur amongst her friends, who came closer and started handling me. I felt a hand curve under one of my ass cheeks and another hand slide down my front towards my groin.

Tigra positioned the naked MPs on their backs. Pressing a button on the device, she revived them both. "Yeah," she said behind the mask. "He can ride with you. But take him to my sorority. You can stay there tonight, and I'll think of something to tell Mom." She loomed over the paralyzed soldiers and showed them both the instrument. "But first, I've got some poking around to do." She turned on the probe to a loud whir. Both of the MPs' eyes opened wide.

"Yippee!!" Leosa jumped up and down excitedly. Beaming at the cat-girls huddling around me, she announced, "We'll take the slow route back around the nebula. On the way, there's a whole bunch of things that he can do that I want to show you." And in a flash, we all disappeared.