Alien Chronicles Ch. 2

Story Info
Nei is punished for his behavior.
963 words
3.61
29.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Nei's Reprimand

Nei walked into a vaulted chamber, it wasn't very impressive considering the buildings he'd been in on Volxis. His naked male body was ignored by all who passed him. In reality, they thought he was hideous. He was, of course, human, but he had mastered the ability to shape change into a form the others, and he himself, found more appealing.

He knew he was about to be Reprimanded for breaking precedent. The Old One's were so concerned about precedent. Everything had to be done according to the Written Ways. It was depressing and Nei was often depressed. He was considered a radical. One of a younger generation who wanted to do everything apart from the Written Ways. As he walked through he laughed at the woman he had just been with. Nicole her name was. It was a pretty name. He had rather enjoyed her body, however, he was sad that he couldn't enjoy it in his true form. He had to look as though he were punishing her. It would have been disastrous if They found out his secrets because he openly showed that he enjoyed looking at and feeling her body.

All the beings on this vessel despised the human body, but found it necessary and durable enough to conceive with. They found them useful. Nei would put spies into Their Information Machines so they got what he considered attractive mates. It was amusing since he was assigned, under his disguise, to have the humans first to see if they were good enough. If he liked the girl then he would say she was week and flawed and send her back to her planet.

Suddenly, Nei found himself in the center of the chamber and looking up three large pedestals and into the faces of three massive entities. They had no bodily structure, but were giant blobs that seemed to glow every color at once, only it wasn't the disgusting mix of color a child makes when it melts all it's crayons together. No, this color was...Beautiful.

Nei kneeled, finding boredom in this, but not letting it show.

"Kalgar." The first entities voice, or thought, boomed into the empty space. It uttered his false name, the name he gave them. He smiled to himself.

"You have broken precedent, Kalgar." The seconds voice was less condescending and more sweet, is she were a human she would have been a grandmother.

"You shall be punished." This one had a child's voice.

"You shall face the same fate as a human, take him away!" They all said at the same time. Nei quickly changed himself into a female form of the opposite sex as they led him into a comfortable room. It was designed to imitate a human home. Nei altered his body until it was as he, or rather she, liked. Her hair was long and red, it brushed her belly button. She had no pubic hair, but was cleanly shaven. Her breasts were not large and not small but just the way she liked them: Enough to play with and enough to ooze between her fingers when she squeezed.

A man stumbled into the room, completely naked as well, and Nei instantly started masturbating. She was really going to enjoy this, since They didn't watch punishments because it They were appalled by it. Her fingers slid deeply into his cunt. It was a nice feeling. How long had it been since Nei was a female? She kept fingering and added another finger.

The man looked at her and was instantly erect. He started stroking his penis in wonder at the beautiful woman before him. She beckoned him to her with a finger. He obeyed without words.

"What's you name?" she asked as she kissed down his body to his penis.

"Bobby," he muttered leaning his head back, enjoying the feeling of her mouth. "What's yours?"

"Nei," she replied around his cock with a wicked smile.

"That's an odd name," Bobby replied. "But I like it. Can I sit down?" She pushed him toward a chair and knelt in front of it and took him deep into her throat. She sucked him off nice, stopping to blow on it then sticking it in her mouth and using her tongue to lick it all over. All of a sudden he started to moan and shot surge after surge of sperm into her throat, she swallowed it all with ease.

She stood up and straddled him in the chair, her breasts bouncing in his face. Instantly he was rubbing them and sucking on her pink nipples. She sighed as he chewed her breasts and sucked them. When she felt him hard beneath her she sat up and shoved him deep insider her cunt. "Fuck me," she whispered, "we don't have much time and I want it so bad."

He pushed her off the chair and onto the floor, jumping between her legs and shoving it in without thinking. He went crazy between her legs, almost as if it was the last fuck he'd ever have. He crammed it into her she felt every inch of him sliding inside and pulling out then sliding inside. His breathing started coming heavily and he pulled out and came all over her chest and stomach and even a little on her face.

He was then dragged through the door by two hideous looking beings and Nei was teleported back to the hall. By the time he got there he was in his original form.

The first being spoke. "You have been Reprimanded."

"I'm sorry, I'll try to not do anything displeasing again," he said meekly. As he walked out a smile spread over his face. He loved to break the rules.

To Be Continued...