Alien Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One moment please," he said uneasily.

Samantha waited about twenty seconds, wondering why the receptionist had behaved so oddly, when the screen suddenly showed a pudgy middle-aged man with a bland expression topped by dark-framed glasses under his balding head.

Samantha frowned as she realized the man looked familiar.

"I'm Dr. Bennett," the man said without smiling, "how can I help you?"

"Hello," Samantha said evenly, "I'm looking for Cynthia Reynolds. I was looking in her bio sheet and saw that she was listed as working at your museum."

The man studied her for a moment, cocking his head to one side as he did so, and then cleared his throat.

"Can I ask what this is about?" he said.

"Well, I'm doing some research," she said, "and I was hoping to ask Ms. Reynolds some questions to flesh out some of my findings."

"I'm sorry," the man said a little irritably, "but who are you and how could a cleaning lady possibly help you with your research?"

Samantha blinked in surprise and thought for a moment. She was clearly taken aback and wasn't sure how to continue.

"Did you say cleaning lady?" she asked Dr. Bennett.

"Yes, she's one of the cleaning staff and doesn't come on duty until after eleven o'clock tonight." He said severely. "And members of the cleaning staff are not allowed to take calls while they're working!"

"Yes," Samantha said slowly, "I understand."

"And just who are you?" the doctor said testily.

Samantha frowned and decided she didn't like being interrogated by some pinhead museum curator from several thousand parsecs away.

"My name is Dr. Morris," she said forcefully, "and my research is my business!"

Dr. Bennett did not seem to be impressed and he frowned in annoyance. As he did, Samantha suddenly realized where she recognized him from; he was the dig supervisor in her vision who had summoned the director after Cynthia had fondled his genitals through his pants. He had been the only member of the dig staff not to take part in the gang-bang at which Cynthia was the center of attention.

"I think this call is at an end." Dr. Bennett said.

"You were at Planet Ruins, weren't you." Samantha said, more as a statement than a question.

Dr. Bennett's eyes went wide with surprise and then he narrowed his eyes at her.

"How did you know that?" he snapped. "What have you heard?"

Samantha smirked and then looked him in the eye from several thousand parsecs away.

"Only that you ran away when a beautiful girl stuck her hand in your pants." She said.

She ended the transmission just as his mouth opened in shock and didn't give him a chance to respond.

While she was pretty satisfied that she had gotten her digs in at Dr. Bennett, she was still unsatisfied that she did not get to speak with Cynthia Reynolds.

She sighed heavily and then re-read Cynthia's bio and finally found contact information for her that wasn't connected to the museum. She placed the new call and waited for it to be answered. When the link-up did connect, it was audio only and the voice on the other end sounded disoriented.

"Yes?" a woman's voice said.

"Hello," Samantha said, "I'm looking for Cynthia Reynolds."

There was a pause and then there were some thumps and the sound of someone giving a yelp of pain.

"This is Cynthia Reynolds," the voice said, "who is this?"

"Hello Ms. Reynolds, my name is Dr. Morris," she said, "I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions."

There was another pause and then the sound of someone clearing their throat.

"I don't know you," she said suspiciously, "what's this about?"

"I wanted to ask you about Planet Ruins."

Samantha heard the sound of the com-link being disconnected and she sighed heavily. She placed another call to the same number and it was answered only after several rings.

"I don't know who you are or what kind of sick joke you're playing but I'm not interested!"

"Please don't hang up, I'm begging you! I'm here at Planet Ruins myself and I'm investigating some very odd EM readings!" she said quickly in the hope that Cynthia would give her a chance to explain. "I have a theory that these EM readings may be connected to what happened to you while you were here."

"What do you mean by that?" Cynthia asked suspiciously.

"Did you know that there were twenty-one other people who were asked to leave this place?" she asked.

"I didn't know that."

"All of them had been caught in... compromising situations, and then sent home." Samantha said with a note of triumph.

"You mean they were caught fucking." Cynthia said harshly.

"Well," Samantha said hesitantly, "yes I guess you could put it that way."

Cynthia snorted derisively.

"You know," she said with disdain, "you brainiacs always sound so smug; you can't even speak the way normal people do. You couldn't say they were caught having sex! You have to say compromising situations, like if you don't use the word fuck, you can pretend you're superior to everyone else!"

Samantha's mouth fell open and she didn't know how to respond. The video monitor suddenly lit up to reveal a woman about the same age as her, but with some raw edges to her features that only hard times could produce.

Her hair was still long and dark brown but it no longer seemed to be so lush and full. Although her face was attractive, there were care lines surrounding her mouth and nose and hers were the hard eyes of someone who has seen too much pain.

"Do you know what I do for a living now?" she asked.

"Uh... Dr, Bennett told me you were on the cleaning staff at the museum he manages." Samantha said weakly.

Cynthia smirked and nodded slowly.

"Yes," she said sadly, "Dr. Bennett. I'm sure he had many things to say about me."

"Actually no," Samantha said. "He didn't want to talk about you at all. He only told me that you worked on the cleaning staff."

"Hmph!" Cynthia snorted. "That's not what he tells his drinking buddies, believe me!

"Do you know why I'm working as a cleaning lady? Because my academic career came to an abrupt end after I went to that... that... hellhole!

"When I returned to Earth I tried to get back into it, but Dr, Bennett had sent all of his friends back home some pictures of me from... that day. After they arrived here, it didn't take long before they were all over the web. After that, my career as a researcher was over! I couldn't even get a place in the lab at that freak show where I work now!

"They call it the museum of modern oddities; hah! It's just a bunch of wax dummies and fake artifacts they got after they bought out Ripley's Believe It Or Not!

"The only satisfaction I get out of working at that hole is that jerk-off Dr. Bennett can't get a real job anywhere else either; so he's trapped there as much as I am! Serves him right for what he did to me."

"You mean for reporting you to the director?" Samantha asked.

"Nah," Cynthia said, "that would have happened regardless of who turned me in. No, it's just that, well, I needed a job so badly!

"I went to that place to get work in the lab and Dr. Bennett was the supervisor. I almost laughed when I saw him, but I held it back; like I said, I really needed that job.

"He knew it too. I could tell by the way he looked at me and I knew something was up."

Cynthia then told Samantha about how her career at the Museum of Modern Oddities began.

Dr. Bennett studied Cynthia Reynolds the way a cat studies a mouse. She was dressed very attractively; a neat dark blue suit jacket with a matching knee-length skirt. Her silk blouse was a pale yellow button down style with a tight collar that she had fastened right up to her neck. Because of the heat of the day her legs were bare and she wore open-toed dark blue sandals.

Marvin Bennett remembered her well, although the last time he had seen her she had been bent over a red sandstone wall stark naked while that moron Randall Tate had been giving her his cock from behind.

Marvin had previously enjoyed many fantasies starring Cynthia Reynolds; fantasies in which she had been doing almost precisely the same thing, except it had been Marvin banging her from behind, not Randall Tate.

As much as he had wanted to let her suck his cock as she offered to do, squeezing his cock sensuously through his pants as she said it, he had been too afraid and instead had summoned the director and reported the two of them for lewd behavior.

He kicked himself mentally for months afterward when he discovered that she had sucked and fucked every member of the dig team as soon as he had disappeared over the rise to fetch the director. He thought that would be his last chance to fuck a girl like Cynthia Reynolds, but now here she was, begging him for a job.

He curled his mouth up into a smirk and took a deep breath.

"So," he said with a predatory smile, "how have things been since you returned from off-world?"

Cynthia pasted a smile onto her face before she replied and tried to put as positive a spin on her life since her return.

"I've been looking into several different things," she said cheerily, "trying to decide what the best direction for me would be."

Marvin nodded and looked at her résumé once more, smiling to himself as he saw her naked body once more in his mind's eye.

"It says here," he said with a sneer, "that you haven't done anything of note since I sent you home from Planet Ruins."

Cynthia smiled ruefully and forced herself not to react to his jibe; she really needed this job.

"It's true," she said, "I need to get back on my feet. I need a position with an institution that will allow me to prove my qualifications are genuine. I was hoping that you could see past that... incident off-world."

Marvin smiled broadly as he heard the in-road he'd been hoping for.

"You want me to give you a position?" he said.

Cynthia looked at him and nodded; knowing as she did so what might be coming.

Marvin stood up, lowered his fly and pulled his flaccid cock out, letting it dangle from his pants only a foot from Cynthia's face.

Cynthia closed her eyes as she wrestled with her conscience. Although she knew where situations like this one usually led, she was desperate for a job and knew that he was the one who would be making the decision as to whether she got this one or not.

She opened her eyes and looked once more at his cock. It had grown a little bit and was standing up a little straighter. Suddenly she was overcome with a wave of desire that she had not experienced since she left Planet Ruins.

She hadn't engaged in any sexual activity since her return and now that there was a live penis in front of her, she found herself becoming enormously excited, despite the fact that the man it belonged to not only was dislikeable, but was also short, fat and not good looking in any way that most people would define it.

Before she knew it she was reaching for it and stroking it gently. As she touched it her arousal grew and by the time it was fully hard she felt the moisture flowing from her vagina and her nipples puckering with desire. She took it between her lips and Marvin sighed placing his hands on the back of her head and curling his fingers into her long hair. She looked up at him with hunger in her eyes as she mouthed his cock head.

"So what do you say Dr. Bennett," she said seductively. "Do I get the... position?"

Marvin groaned and began rocking his hips, shoving his cock deeply into her mouth and mumbling incoherently to himself.

Cynthia giggled and undid his belt and pulled his pants to the floor. She reached for his testicles and massaged them sensually as she continued to suck and stroke his cock. Using her tongue and lips she pleasured every inch of his member, greedily licking at the droplets of pre-cum that appeared on his head. She stood up and guided Marvin back into his chair and then pulled her tailored skirt up around her waist to expose her blue satin panties. She pulled the gusset to one side and then squatted down on his lap and guided his cock inside her.

She put her lips on his chin and placed soft kisses all over his face as she started to fuck him.

"Is there anything else you want Dr. Bennett?" she said coyly.

"Show me your tits!" he gasped as he watched her rocking against his cock, the indescribable pleasure he felt like nothing he had experienced before.

She undid one button at a time on her blouse to expose her blue satin bra with the release catch between her finely formed breasts. She opened the bra and smiled at him as she pulled the cups away until her hard nipples were showing.

"Would you like to suck my nipples Doctor?" she said.

Marvin's answer was to cup both her tits in his hands and bring his mouth to them hungrily. Not knowing which one he liked most he moved his head from side to side reveling in their feel and taste.

Cynthia was one of the most attractive women Marvin had ever seen in his life, and now that she was here fucking him he thought he just might have gone to heaven. He groaned and then stood up.

He bent her over his desk, lifting her skirt with one hand and pulling her panties down to her knees with the other. When her pussy was revealed to him he drove his cock into her with fervor, shoving it as far into her as it would go.

Cynthia wailed in pleasure and screamed at him to fuck her harder. Marvin looked up to the ceiling in ecstasy as he felt his orgasm build and then he was cumming into her for all he was worth.

"Oh yeah Baby!" she moaned. "Give me your cum! I want to feel it! I want to feel you shoot inside me! I want to feel it drip down my legs, give it to me!"

Marvin grunted and shot the biggest load of semen he could ever remember. He then collapsed into his chair and Cynthia got on her knees in front of him. She cleaned his cock off with her mouth and, when he got hard again from her ministrations, she started sucking him off again. She stroked his cock furiously with one hand as she sucked on the head and within less than a minute he was shooting again.

She smiled and gurgled happily as the semen drooled out of his aching cock. She licked it clean with her tongue, making sure not a drop of cum was left behind.

Marvin gasped and sank into his chair happily, grinning from ear to ear as she stood up and straightened her clothes out.

He watched her as she did and waited until he could breathe properly before speaking.

"I'm going to give you a job on the night cleaning staff," he said between gasps of breath. "If that works out, I'll bring you into the lab on a probationary basis."

He leered at her as she looked at him in surprise and then went on.

"I'll be giving you an appraisal of your work every morning when I come in," he said as he placed his hand on her blouse over her tit. "I expect you to be a good girl for me for awhile."

"That was six months ago," Cynthia told Samantha through the monitor. "I've been fucking and sucking Marvin and his buddies almost every day since then."

Samantha opened her eyes and realized with horror that, not only had she found Cynthia's story arousing, but both of them were now naked and masturbating themselves in full view of each other.

"Marvin Bennett is a fat ugly pig!" Cynthia declared as she plunged her fingers deeply into her soaked pussy. "But I can't seem to keep my hands off of his cock every time he pulls it out of his pants!"

"That is disgusting!" Samantha said as she fondled her tits with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. "How is it that you can stand to take that bastard's cock into your pussy, much less your mouth?"

"That's nothing!" she said with a moan. "Almost every week he has a party at his house with all these homely nerds and I'm the entertainment. They whip their cocks out and suddenly I'm helpless! I just can't stop myself from taking every single one of them in my mouth; in my pussy... they end up cumming all over my body usually. They love it when I lick their cum off my own tits for them."

"Oh God I'm going to cum!" Samantha wailed.

"Me too!" Cynthia replied.

They stared each other in the eye as their orgasms swept over them. They quivered and trembled as they pawed at their own vaginas, both of them wishing they could lick each other as they hungrily gazed at their naked bodies.

"I have got to learn how to control myself!" Samantha exclaimed as she came down from her climax.

"Give it up!" Cynthia told her. "I've been a raging nymphomaniac since I came back from that place ten years ago. I'm okay if I don't see a cock, but as soon as a man, any man, pulls his cock out in front of me, I can't seem to control myself. I just want it inside me and I want his cum dripping all over me!"

"I have got to do something about this!" Samantha said. "I'm going to solve this riddle! Right after I watch you cum for me again!"

12