Alien Encounter

Story Info
Fantasy.
1k words
3.87
18.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark night, John had just left his girlfriend's house, they had just had another fight.

She was a tease, every time he left her house he had blue balls, he told her he was through with waiting for her and stormed out of the house.

As he was driving home he saw a bright light in the sky.

John could not believe his eyes, the bright light in the sky was a spacecraft.

Suddenly John realized he was inside the spacecraft , he did not know how but all of his clothes were gone he was naked lying on a bed.

His hands and feet were bound to the bed so he could not move.

He thought for a moment, maybe I'm dreaming, but it was all too real.

He had heard stories of alien abductions, but never believed them, always thought the people telling them were nuts, or just trying to get attention.

He thought that he should be frightened but for some reason he was very calm.

A door opened and in walked two alien females, they were both naked.

They appeared to look almost human, except for the color of their skin, it was a very dark red color. They were about 5' tall, thin, with very nice tits, with white nipples. They were very attractive, and seemed very friendly.

They did not speak, but John could understand them.

First one leaned over and kissed John, it was a pleasurable kiss.

He felt a hand touch his cock and start stroking it.

He was hard as a rock in no time, and watched as the alien opened her mouth and sucked his cock all the way deep into her throat. Her hand held tightly to the base of his shaft as she fed his cock in deep. Her head bobbed up and down, her saliva coating his cock.

He was getting close to cumming, he felt her lips tighten, and she rammed her mouth all the way down into his crotch, just as his cock started spurting his load into her throat, taking every drop he had to give.

She grabbed a hold of Johns cock and to his surprise his cock was still rock hard, she climbed on top, and slowly lowered her alien pussy down onto his cock.

She was so wet and so tight, he could feel her cunt muscles squeezing his cock, he had never felt so stimulated.

Johns cock was sliding in and out, she had no problem taking his nine inch cock. He watched as she raised and lowered her pussy, he would have loved to reach up and play with her nipples, but his hands were still restrained.

John had almost forgotten about the other girl, until she climbed on the bed and lowered her sopping wet cunt onto his waiting mouth. His tongue snaked up into her pussy, jabbing his tongue inside, as she parted her pussy lips with her fingers. He flicked his tongue against her clit, he could hear her moaning, as he lapped at her juices.

One alien girl was fucking him while he ate the other, this has got to be a dream, but if it is, John just hoped that he wouldn't wake up before it was over.

The girl riding his cock suddenly stopped, John was beginning to think maybe she was going to be a tease like his girlfriend, but instead she was only switching places with the other girl.

She now lowered her drenched pussy onto his waiting tongue, while the other girl climbed onto his hard cock. Her pussy was just as tight, suddenly John was cumming again, and still his cock remained hard. Both alien girls were now cumming, he licked as fast as he could at the pussy on his face, her juices were pouring out of her, almost drowning him, and the girl riding his cock was gushing, squirting her juices all over his crotch.

John lost all track of time, how long had he been fucking and sucking these two alien babes.

He was amazed at how he was able to stay hard, even after cumming, twice, they must have given him some kind of drug.

Again they switched places and again, they must have been fucking for hours and hours. John lost count of how many times he had cum, and every time, his cock stayed hard.

For a moment John thought of his girlfriend, how he had always wanted to do this to her.

The next thing he knew, the door opened and in walked his girlfriend, naked, she seemed to be in a trance.

The two aliens got off of John and brought his girlfriend over to another bed. John was still restrained and could only watch. They strapped her down, her legs spread wide, and grabbed what looked like a vibrator. John watched as the aliens placed something inside of the probe, he couldn't see what it was. They coated the probe with what looked to be lube, and eased it into pussy, and slowly started fucking her with long deep stokes. John couldn't believe what he saw next, the probe was glowing, while it throbbed deep inside her pussy. His girlfriend was moaning loud, her juices dripping down her ass crack. The aliens removed the probe, and removed her straps. The brought her over to John's bed, and helped her get on. She got on top of John and lowered herself onto his waiting cock, the moment he had waited for was finally here.

He thrust his hard cock upward, deep into her cunt, she let out a scream.

She rode his hard cock up and down, faster and faster, she still was in a trance, her eyes almost looked hollow. She was bucking uncontrollably, he felt her cunt muscles tighten, she started cumming.

He wasn't far behind, John's cock erupted, shooting his sperm deep inside his girlfriend. Just as he had with the aliens, his cock remained hard, and he continued to fuck. Again and again, John unloaded his sperm deep inside his girlfriend.

John woke up, wow, I guess it was a dream, but I've never had a dream seem so real before, so detailed, but it had to be.

Just then John's phone rang, it was his girlfriend, she probably wanted to invite him over so she could give him blue balls again.

When he heard what she had to tell him, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

She had just given birth to twins, and he was the father, some dream.