Alien Encounter Pt. 01

Story Info
Single girl with unexpected visitors.
970 words
3.78
23.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bear with me, this is my first story and they are kind of long. Hope you enjoy!

*****

A lazy August afternoon, I arose from a relaxing bath, and proceeded to the bedroom. My favorite nighty caressed my naked body as it fell a few inches above my knees. All alone, I returned to the family room, browsing through the channels, searching for any interesting movies. My boyfriend of five years had left me, his fear of my sexual curiosity had him scared I would mess around on him.

At twenty-nine, I consider myself very sexually interested in a lot of things. I had convinced my ex into threesomes with other males, and females. As well as other fetishes. I enjoyed these heightened sexual activities, and craved more. Unfortunately, this led to the destruction of my relationship, he couldn't handle my sexual urges. These urges also led me to fantasize about things some would say was abnormal, like animals, beasts, fairy tale creatures, and other interspecies encounters.

Filing through the channels, I finally settled on a space alien flick of which I have never seen. "This film is a recreation of actual encounters and witness statements." I read as the opening credits rolled. Of course it was done similar to a documentary. The film featured alien creatures, similar to others in another popular alien movie. Almost spider like, with a long proboscis type tail, capable of moving like an elephant's trunk, however it was portrayed very alien like, bumpy and covered in some fluid. These tails were made to inject offspring into women hosts.

The film had a certain secrecy when showing these eyewitness accounts of what happen to the women attacked by these creatures. Women claiming the aliens would grab them, insert their tail appendage and expel their seed, or offspring into them and fluids expelling from random orifices.

The phrase repeating in my head, "Based on actual encounters," yeah right. Sounds like these women got on some drugs and ended up fucking some random objects in their house. Still, my mind wondered what that would feel like, what if there were some alien race visiting planets and inseminating the female species. Kind of a turn on I thought to myself, feeling the heat growing between my legs. I reached down and felt my pussy moistening. Sitting up I peered down to see a small wet spot growing on the couch, my pussy was much wetter than I thought. I was so in tune watching the show, I didn't realize how wet it was making me, how turned on I actually was.

I sat playing softly with myself, while watching the movie. Not focusing on having an orgasm, just enjoying the thoughts running through my mind, and enjoying the wetness it created. Finishing the movie I went to the kitchen for a late night snack, browsing through the fridge I came upon some cucumbers. Suddenly my hunger past, replaced by curiosity, "This kinda looks like the alien appendage," I laughingly exclaimed. Wetness crept down towards my leg.

Quickly I wash it in the sink and returned to the living room, sliding the coffee table out a bit then sinking into the couch. Placing my feet on the edge of the table and spreading my legs, I grab the remote. Thank you DVR, I rewind back to the movie showing clips of a recreation alien raping and inseminating this woman. Reaching down, my fingers slip so easily into my soaking pussy. Working in and out, around, I ready myself for my 'alien invasion.' My left hand with the cucumber moves down, I being to rub it against my clit, then the rest of my pussy, gathering my juices.

Cautiously I start inserting, it hurts, this was a rather girthy cucumber, I continue working the 'alien probe,' in a little bit, and back out. My pussy slowly accepting the large member, my juices flowing, now have accumulated a small puddle between the couch and my ass. Moments later, my pussy stretched, the cucumber now able to slide in and out with ease. I relax back thinking about the alien, and what its intent was, waves of ecstasy ran through me, the cucumber spreading my pussy, filling me completely. In and out, deeper...deeper, almost touching my cervix, I thrust in, an orgasm washes over my entire body, my pussy grips and spasms around the intruder.

I've never had a full body orgasm like that, I felt flush, and worn out. Looking down I remove the cucumber, my hips jerking upwards from the last remains of my orgasm as I retract it. Once out I felt my pussy, gaping open and used, heavy fluid rolled out as if I were ejaculated in. Reaching down I softly rubbed my used cunt, two fingers used to fit easily, now I was inserting four, I took my time rubbing, feeling the sexual energy rebuild. My rubbing steadily increased, fingers in and out, ready to be used again.

Down on the floor I was able to fashion the cucumber in between the couch cushions, I dropped on all fours and back my gaping pussy up to it. Pushing back, this time it slid in without hesitation. The deeper it goes, the more it stretches, and the more I crave it. Harder and harder, deeper. I noticed two bumps in the cucumber, hitting my g-spot. Switching angles I pump in and out, the bumps causing me to ejaculate little spurts. In and out, faster, deeper, I rear back hard, another orgasm flushes my body and fluids drain from my pussy. I collapse face down, pussy gaping and my juices still slowly flowing out.

My mind was in a state of bliss, for I had fantasized an interspecies encounter of which I wished could be real...

To be continued.