Alien Experiments Ch. 01

Story Info
Aliens intervene & turn a stud's life upside down.
2.1k words
4.57
117.1k
59
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere far above the Earth's atmosphere, an alien ship circled. The aliens would have left days ago - the planet was still far too primitive to merit a contact. But something puzzled them. The inhabitants of this particular planet were puzzling. The aliens, coming from a world dominated by huge oceans, were an amphibian species. As amphibians, they did not have a fixed sex... rather, the ratio of males to females was always adjusted naturally in any environment... any one of them could end up as a male or a female. And so the idea of permanent sex roles surprised and fascinated them.

After some time, they decided to conduct some experiments.... Unobtrusively... without actually going to the surface of the planet. Their technology was advanced enough for that.

***

Gregg awoke alone in the huge king-size bed. After a moment of disorientation he remembered that his wife had gone to visit her parents in Florida... taking their 2 daughters with her. He was alone in the apartment. And he was living through his last normal moments.

He stretched in bed and yawned. His strong muscular arms flexed as he luxuriously rubbed his hands over his broad chest. The 27 year old was a quintessence of masculinity. He had broken many hearts when he had married Tammy ...

After the first few moments of wakefulness passed, Gregg flexed his pelvic muscles... the muscles that would make his usual morning erection throb almost painfully against his flat belly. And... nothing happened... Rather he experienced a strange sensation that he was unable to identify. Puzzled, he pushed his hand under the sheet and brought it to his crotch, under his boxers. The action was absent-minded at best... Gregg was thinking about the morning cup of coffee he badly needed. But suddenly his entire mind was shaken loose of all other thoughts and focused sharply between his legs... where his long fingers had just made an alarming discovery...

His huge cock simply wasn't there... and what was more... what was more....

With a yell Gregg jumped out of bed and looked down at himself. His normally buldging boxers were... were EMPTY!!!

He faced the long mirror on the closet door and yanked his boxers down... and what he saw almost made him faint. Between his strong muscular legs, where his big cock usually hung heavily down - when it was not pointing straight up in a thick 10 inch erection - there, between his thighs was his new sex organ ... a tiny pink slit ... an indisputable, undeniable, mind-boggling pussy. Almost automatically, he reached down and pushed his index finger in the slit... as if he was observing something that was being done to someone else... the sensation of something entering his body was completely new.

As his thick long finger pushed in, Gregg gasped. In the back of his mind a cloud of incoherent yammering panic was gathering... But red-blooded man that he was, his momentary fascination with what he was seeing and feeling took control. There was a faint surprise in him that he did not feel a thickening, growing erection at the sight in front of him... and he had to remind himself that the pussy he was probing was his own... the cognitive dissonance was almost too much. But even so, he felt warmth between his legs and almost immediately he felt his finger moisten... he brought it up and looked at it... the tip wet and sticky with ... with his own pussy juice, he realized... and even as the realization hit him he felt the warmth grow perceptibly.

Watching himself in the mirror, he slowly inserted his finger in his pussy again... and found it wet... he brought his finger up again and sniffed at it... it smelled faintly sweet... he put it in his mouth and, for the first time, tasted his own pussy juice. He brought his finger down again and, this time with determination, pushed it in deep... started moving it back and forth... and suddenly, unexpectedly, brushed against his clit... The aliens had done their work well... it was a fully functional vagina. A bolt of pleasure shot through him, so intense he moaned and felt momentarily wobbly. Gregg sat on the edge of the bed... oblivious to everything he now brought both hands down... one index finger, thick and long pushed back into his pussy... With his other hand he sought for the source of pleasure and his thumb and forefinger soon found it... he had been an expert at this before - the only new thing was that the pussy was his own...

His fingers worked on his clit even as the other hand moved back and forth, first one and then another finger pushing between his pussy lips. He did not notice how he began spreading his legs ... how he gradually fell on his back on the bed ... spreading his strong muscular legs wider and wider... The heat grew exponentially as did the pleasure... He stroked faster and faster... moaning in delirium like a madman. He felt a growing need to fill his pussy completely... to stuff it full of ... of... of ... Unbidden, the image of his own erect cock popped into his mind... as he had seen it on numerous occasions... And before his conscious mind could make the connection, his subconscious found the image he was looking for. Yes!!!! He wanted to be stuffed full of COCK! And before the shock could register in his macho brain, his body reacted to the image... He screamed as the walls of his new vagina clamped down on his fingers and throbbed with a vibration that seemed to shake his entire body. Simultaneously his hands were flooded with thick sticky juice that gushed out, soaking the bedcovers. His entire body seemed to consist only of that throbbing channel and he had to fight for breath at the intensity of the orgasm.

"My god!" The words, spoken by someone else made him jump from the bed... There, in the door, was Jose, the houseboy hired by his wife. The Puerto Rican boy was transfixed by what he was seeing. He had never thought of himself as bisexual... but seeing Gregg as he was - for he had been there almost 5 minutes - legs spread widely, moaning like a bitch in heat as he finger-fucked himself... seeing that his boss actually had a pussy between his legs was too much for him.

Almost in a trance, he walked into the room, his hands automatically undoing the belt buckle of his pants... His thick cock was already tenting his jeans. Gregg saw him approach, saw the look on his face and recoiled in horror... The boy looked crazed with lust ... But even as he pulled back and fell on the bed, something held him in place. He dragged himself further up on the bed, moving away from the boy, but as the 19 year old tall latino dropped his pants, Gregg froze in place. The boy was almost 10 years his junior, true, but his dark uncut cock was much larger than Gregg's own had been. For a moment his subconscious mind seized on the image and saw it as the fulfillment of his earlier desire... For there was a penis that would stuff him full... oh so full. And in that one moment of hesitation, Gregg lost any chance to escape...

In the next moment, Jose was climbing on the bed, and grabbing Gregg's legs.

With a start, Gregg's mind dropped back to reality and he was horrified at what was about to happen.

"No, Jose! No!" Gregg screamed.

He may have been talking to someone else. Without a word, the boy climbed on the bed. Looking down at Gregg's exposed pussy, he took each of Gregg's legs in his hands and slowly and methodically lifted them up, placing them on his shoulders. Then, his hands, freed, he took a firm hold of his huge erection and rubbed the enormous head around the tiny mouth of Gregg's new pussy. That was the last moment of Gregg's ineffectual struggles. Even as he looked into the boy's blazing eyes he knew he had surrendered. Somewhere in the back of his mind, an almost screaming voice seemed to be telling him that he could not allow the act to proceed, that he was a man, a husband, a father of 2... But then Jose, wild with lust, pointed the head of his giant cock into the tiny pussy and pushed. And the voice went silent.

Gregg may have finger fucked himself earlier, but when the cockhead penetrated him he almost fainted. His tiny pussy stretched to the breaking point to accommodate the humongous intrusion... luckily his earlier orgasm had lubricated him so, despite the stretching, the pain was tolerable. And then Jose leaned forward, simultaneously pushing Gregg's legs back against his shoulders and sinking several more thick inches of his cock into the man's pussy. And then, unexpectedly for both of them, the Puerto Rican's blunt cockhead hit a blockage.

And both of them simultaneously realized what it was... for Gregg's vagina had been created perfect and it included the hallmark of virginity... a maidenhead. Jose looked down into the man's eyes and saw his sudden shock and fear. And Gregg, looking up, saw how Jose's eyes had widened in surprise and then smoldered with renewed and intensified lust.

"Nnnooo," mumbled Gregg but it was too late.

Jose thrust violently and his strong throbbing cock tore unceremoniously through Gregg's maidenhead, deflowering him with a single stroke. Gregg screamed when the enormous penis shredded his cherry and surged up into his newly opened cunt.

The latino's lust exploded. He thrust his huge phallus all the way in, feeling Gregg's vagina walls stretch to accommodate him. Both moaned at the same time. And looking into each other's eyes both reached an agreement. Gregg was in shock at the enormous intrusion... but he also felt the stirrings of pleasure. In one fluid movement, he pulled his legs down from Jose's shoulders and spread them wide, giving the young stud above him better access. Jose grabbed Gregg's shoulders and began using them as leverage, began pulling out and thrusting back in. The tick cock flattened Gregg's clit and he could feel every throbbing vein and ridge as the humongous organ drilled him mercilessly. With a will of their own, his masculine legs wrapped themselves around Jose's pelvis, urging the stud in, pulling him in. The heat in his cunt grew in waves as his juices lubricated their insane coupling. Small orgasms began hitting Gregg, unexpectedly and violently. The feeling was new to him... he felt like each new climax took him higher, building up to something unthinkable.

Gregg's moans grew louder and louder as he now used his own elbows as leverage to push himself onto the huge cock. Suddenly, Jose pulled out, turned him over and pulled him on all fours. With a single thrust he drove his entire cock back into Gregg's pussy from behind. Their fucking became more and more desperate, more and more violent. Gregg's moans grew into an uninterrupted scream as his entire pelvis seemed to liquefy with heat and pleasure. And then Jose grabbed him by the hair and pulled lifting his head up, as he increased the speed and violence of his thrusts. Now both of them were thrashing against each other screaming in animal lust. And then the big one hit. All that was left in Gregg's mind was the desire to impale himself completely on the huge organ in his cunt. He felt himself begin to orgasm and felt like his heart will burst. In his mind's eye he saw the enormous latin cock, felt it filling him completely, fucking him raw... like a woman. Suddenly, the walls of his channel, raw with the merciless pounding clamped on Jose's cock and the throbbing seemed to shatter Gregg. His cunt squeezed the cock inside him... he could feel every inch of it. And then again... and again ... and again. Pleasure burst in his brain and he screamed in near agony as his juices gushed around Jose's cock.

Jose felt the bitch under him orgasm and his lust boiled over. Even as Gregg's cunt clamped on his cock, he drove it in to the balls and exploded into a mindless orgasm, pumping Gregg full of thick virile male cum. He moaned loudly as his balls emptied into the newly deflowered cunt and their combined juices leaked down Gregg's inner thighs.

Both collapsed on the bed, Jose's cock still fully embedded in Gregg... both were exhausted for the moment. But both knew they would not be leaving the bedroom soon. What they did not know yet was just how perfect Gregg's new cunt was. How real and how fertile...