Alien Household Ch. 01

Story Info
Chris's duties include helping one of the wives to 'relax'.
3.1k words
4.38
46.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Alien Opportunities excerpt)

He finished his duties and came into the comfortable lounge where some of the household were to be found. One of Urilt's wives, Braidt, had overseen his work so far, and she was present, engaged in reading some more of Earth's literature. He had talked a little with her on each of the last few days, particularly about Earth literature, which she said obsessed her very much at the moment. He found her very dignified, her brain was sharp and enlightened. She expressed feelings in a way that her husband Urilt never had, nor some of the other aliens. His conversations with her had been a large reason for his pleasure in working here at the house, although all of the household had been friendly to him. "What are you reading today?" he asked, politely.

"Today I read a fantasy." She named the author and showed him the book. The name was obscure to him but he saw the colourful cover of a noble warrior, climbing an exotic mountain. Behind was a beautiful scantily clothed dark haired maiden. In the distance they were pursued by some evil looking warriors. He knew the kind of literature. He enjoyed it himself when he had the time.

"I don't know this author, but I enjoy this kind of book. It is different from the ones you have been reading over the last few days. Have you finished all the other books?" he asked.

"Some of them are finished. Others I will finish when I want to. You know I like to investigate different books."

They had talked before about some of the books she had read in the past. She read very widely judging by the varied subjects and genres she chose to read. She read factual and fictional books. He could not help but be impressed by her knowledge, or her taste. He had found himself admiring this female alien's mind, and wishing that she were human and more attractive to him.

She was not unnattractive by any means. He could imagine that, as alien females went, she was strong sleek, healthy and well built. Her skin was smooth, and thick, stretched tautly over her face, arms and legs. There was no slack or flabbiness. She seemed to him youthful and vigorous, powerful like Urilt, a fine specimen of her species. A major defect in alien attractiveness, as Chris saw it, was their skin colour – grey. It was a tinge rather than a complete colour, much as the black skinned are not really black, and the yellow skinned are not really yellow. There was always pale whiteness, but rather than pink or brown there was grey. Some aliens were darker skinned, and some were very pale. Braidt was somewhere in the middle of the range. Braidt's face, like all of the aliens' , seemed half human to Chris. As such it had a human beauty to it, a long face, a long slender nose which dominated her face more than it would any human; forehead higher than any human's; eyes piercing purple on soft violet, and some aliens had other colours' greens and yellows; instead of circular the pupils were a diamond shape. The ears were large, and some stuck out as well; Braidt's in particular, and she had no hair to hide them with; even then they would have stuck out through the hair. All of the aliens were hairless, which was one of the things which to Chris made them appear most alien. As to the rest of their bodies Chris could only guess from the shape which their clothes would reveal, except for the arms and lower legs which they kept bared when the temperatures were warm; they were strong muscled, smooth skinned, and not dissimilar to human limbs except for their palor. Surely they were related to humans, he thought, but there were many differences in ability, character and psychology, as well as the physical differences.

"I was wondering what you want me to do next," Chris offered when there was a brief pause in conversation.

"You are in service. I will instruct you when I want something. For now you are serving me very well. Thankyou." Chris found her words quite incongruous. He was not at all clear what his duties entailed here, apart from the ones he had just finished performing. Neither Urilt or Braidt had given him a full explanation. Even in the office he often waited to be instructed and Urilt and other managers were often unconcerned when human employees were sitting with nothing to do. These people seemed to be without urgency, although all the humans obeyed quickly when instructions were given. No one wanted to anger these powerful creatures who everyone felt wary of. Evidently here she was quite happy to talk with him about human literature. He must take his lead from her. It seemed that here he was a general servant. He knew not what the extent of his duties might be. They seemed to have little distinction between business duties and the personal. In a human company business and the personal were sharply delineated. He supposed as this was a 'family' company that they were not so concerned by the distinction.

"There is something you can do for me now," she looked at him carefully with her purple eyes. He had the feeling that he was being analysed in some way, not for the first time among the aliens. She had done this to him when he first came to the house, three days before, as had other members of the household, Urilt had done it when he was interviewed for the job, and occasionally other aliens in the office. He felt that a judgement was being made about him. Those staring eyes made him uncomfortable. "Follow me." He turned to follow her into a room along the corridor. He felt regret for having said anything about work, because now it seemed she had some real work for him. Just moments before they had been having such an interesting conversation. The room they entered was relatively bare except for some soft benches, such as you might find in a gymnasium, floor mats which he had already ascertained were used by the aliens for sleeping on, a couple of mirrors, and some Earth furniture – a settee and some comfortable chairs. The room had been made comfortable with rich red and soft violet patterned wallpaper, and there was a book case on the wall. He surmised this could be Braidt's own private room, because of the books, but maybe not.

She turned to him. "I want us to relax together. I do not want to shock you, or to hurt you. You don't relax much do you?"

Chris began to suspect where this might be leading, but her intention was not yet clear to him. What exactly did she mean by 'relax'. He felt nervous and fearful, but he told himself to trust her, she was showing some sensitivity to his feelings. "No, I suppose not. What do you mean by relax?"

"We sometimes like to relax with humans. You relax us very well. Relax means what it says, neither unpleasant or threatening. Your word for what I mean is sex." She waited to let her words sink in. Chris had been correct in his suspicions, but still he did not know exactly what this strange creature intended.

"I know your kind do not always wish to practice these arts with us. We are different. But we love you," she emphasised the word 'love'. "I do not intend to do anything which is against your wishes. I intend only to touch you, to see you, and for you to touch me in return. I do not intend you to fuck me. I place no expectations upon you. You do not have to love me. But I want you to let me love you. I will show you my body so do not be alarmed." She cast off her purple robe. There was no other clothing beneath. It seemed they were all naked beneath the robes, or maybe that was only because she was in her own house. He felt unprepared for what he saw.

"Look at me," she said. What he saw was not different from what he might have expected. Her body was pallid grey, more pallid than the arms and face perhaps. Otherwise it was not so different from the female human form he coveted so much on the pornography channels and net libraries. The breasts were not enlarged, they seemed fairly flat by comparison to the porn stars he so cherished, but were not many 'real' women like this. They fitted her well. He could see her rib cage, just like the human one. She was slender, her stomach full but not flabby. Her hips were wide, he suspected wider than many humans. Her arse must be very large, and her arms and legs were powerful and muscular. Her feet were bigger than human, with seven toes per foot. All in all it was a nice body, better than he might have imagined. He wanted time to think and become attuned to this offer. He didn't know whether it was he who was to receive the benefit, or whether this was an abuse of his humanity, and his employment status. He felt confused but the time was now, and he did not wish to lose the favour of this employer.

"Will you let me love you," she asked.

"Yes okay, but without fucking, like you said." He was unsure whether he would be able to arouse his penis over that grey pallor, but he was not disinterested. This way she could have what she wanted, and he would find out whether an alien female could arouse him.

"That is good," she said. "You are a good worker." It was a strange way to praise someone she had said she wished to love. Although she had asked for his consent she seemed to regard this as a work task for her employee. He worried about what he had 'signed up to'. "Take your clothes off please. Let me watch." This was strange there was no touching first, no tender kiss. Maybe she was as nervous as he, but there was no sign of that in her voice which was expressionless as ever.

Chris began to take off his clothes. He might as well get on with this as soon as possible, before he had time to change his mind. He slipped out of his shoes, and took down the trousers he wore for his household duties; then he unbuttoned his shirt and stripped it off to reveal his T shirt underneath. Braidt uttered a slight whimpering sound, as an excited dog might have issued. He glanced at her involuntarily. The fingers of her large right hand were at the entrance to her vagina already, but barely inside. Was she feeling arousal already. None of the prostitutes he had been with had been with had ever shown that much interest in the sight or anticipation of his unremarkable body. He took off his T shirt, feeling the air of the house on his flesh. Then his underpants. He peeled them off without hesitation. His penis, small and unaroused dangled below. He might have felt more self conscious about that with a prostitute.

She whimpered again and he glanced at her again. Her fingers rubbed at her opening gently. Already she was feeling her arousal and they had done nothing together yet, not even touched each other. He could see the long nipples on her small breasts had filled. They stood outright, pointing at him. She moved towards him, and although he was not entirely repulsed by what he saw, he almost backed away, involuntarily. He controlled himself in time however, and quickly her hands were upon him, and their bodies touched, her extended nipples grazing against his chest. She was actually about the same size as he, not as big as her husband, but tall alongside other alien females he had seen. She was powerfully built, like Urilt. He was sure with her powerful legs and arms that, if she wanted, this alien could pose a physical threat to him. Nothing in her behaviour or his knowledge of aliens led him to believe that she would exercise that power, but he could not help but to be aware of that potential. She held his arm with one hand, and with the other explored his chest, his thin shoulders. She brought her big alien head to his chest and a large reddened tongue thrust out, with which she licked him gently. He felt sudden surprise when he saw it appear, and an instant fear, having seen or imagined forked reptilian alien tongues in films and in books, led him to shudder. His panic was noticed by Braidt for she calmed him with three words, "Don't be afraid." She seemed to know what he was thinking. The tongue was not like a reptile's but more reminiscent of a dog's.

At first he still felt uneasy about the tongue, so much bigger and more threatening than the tongues of human women which he wanted. He worried about the teeth that might go with it, but he need not have. As he had never seen an alien smile in the human way, he did not know what their teeth were like, and having seen the tongue he now wondered. But as if she could read his mind she opened her mouth wide as the tongue snaked across his chest, and he saw that those teeth were a shade of white/ grey and not much different in size to his own. He relaxed even more for he realised the tongue felt good on his skin as it brushed his nipples. No one touched his body normally. There was no one he could ask, and it was a long time since he had visited a prostitute. As her hands gently explored him he crossed a bridge and placed his around her body. The grey hued flesh was warm to the touch, but not, he felt, as warm as a human's. How could that be? Perhaps the skin was thicker than a human's, or maybe it was the effect of the grey upon his imagination that made him think it. The flesh felt firmer than a human's but then it had been a long time since he had felt a woman, and with prostitutes hugging and feeling is not a large part of the contract.

Her fingers gently found his cock. To his own surprise the warm feeling of sexual interest was coming from it. As the alien's fingers touched it he began to form a swift erection. Her fingers found his arsehole and explored between it and his cock.

While she caressed him. She pushed one of her hands into her own passageway and continued her own masturbation, grunting and whimpering as she did so. This went on for a long time. He caressed her too wanting to aid in her stimulation. A human woman would probably have expected him to finger fuck her at least, long before now. Probably even more likely he would have felt obliged to stick his penis into her as soon as possible to satisfy expected conventions. As often as not he had failed to achieve or maintain a consistent enough erection to complete the conventional sex act with prostitutes. He had never got the chance even to fail with 'ordinary' women. But this alien was not even interested in having him stimulate her sex organs, let alone to penetrate her. He felt slightly sidelined, although her alienness caused a part of him to feel relieved. He was relieved not to feel obliged to perform with her. Instead he felt free to massage his own cock. He was aroused by the sight and feel of this sweating moaning alien, who gave everything to her sexual arousal. She was completely without shame now, in a completely sexual world. But he could see that she was intent upon him as well. She was feeding on him; her gaze transfixed by him as it focussed on his face, his unremarkable body and his own masturbation. Aliens loved humans, he had heard, from the lips of his friends, and from Braidt just before this strange ritual began. Well here was the proof. She whimpered loudly now and grunted repeatedly, flicking over his body with eyes of total worship, with her tongue and her free hand. He deemed that she must be close now to her climax, and he wondered whether the alien orgasm was much like the human. He had no doubt that it was on its way. He worried slightly whether it would be extreme. There were growing signs that it would be, and he wondered whether he would be safe. He had no doubt that she was strong, and violent flailing could easily harm him. Chris's own arousal was growing however, and its sensations blunted the effect of those fears.

Braidt's nostrils flared, and her obscene whimpering reminded him of animals, caught in the power of their instincts. She was breathing hard, her nipples rose up, hardened. She gave off a strange smell, familiar to him only from the company of aliens, but now stronger than he had ever smelled before. The smell disturbed him, but not enough to blight his stronger feelings of excitement. He found he was able to share her obvious excitement. He found he liked the muscular shape of her flesh, even her strangely shaped face with its long nose pleased him, the smooth curvature of her neck and shoulders. Her breasts, smaller than those of his pornographic angels, were delicate and worthy of his fascination. Her hand speedily massaged the cavity of her genitals in the same way as a human woman might have done. Surely she had a clitoris and sensitive petals just as human women. Liquid, filthy and oily, much like his own sperm, but more runny, lubricated her, running prodigally down both legs, making them shiny and slippery. This was evidently the source of the strong smell. Had she orgasmed yet? He did not know, but she seemed still to be on an approach to something, her panting and whimpering was growing in volume and intensity. All the time she fixed him with her gaze, moving across him, watching while she took hold of his penis and wanked for him. She stimulated herself with some violence now, suddenly stopping and then abruptly starting again. Her keening was making much noise.

(to be continued in Alien Household Part 2)