Alien Love Slave Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Sidney is loaned to a spider...er drider.
5.2k words
4.59
109.3k
101

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmeraldIce
EmeraldIce
120 Followers

Dear Readers: Hello and thank you again for your positive comments! Chapters 4 & 5 should probably go under the Erotic Horror category, however, it would split the story and cause confusion. The final chapters of Sidney's story are not for the squeamish. Prepare yourself for some creepy-crawly sex that pushes the "squick-limit" in most.

Phase 4 – Procreation

I was getting tired of being told to go to sleep only to wake up in strange circumstances. Annoyed, my distended stomach and I sat up slowly and were met with a sharp pain.

Before I could move, the gigantic flower bloom was back and, of course, between my legs. I was pretty sure the bulb didn't have eyes, but what the hell did I know? It had fucked me earlier, and I had no idea it could do that either.

The pain would have doubled me over, but vines encircled my wrists and ankles as quickly as lightning to hold me in place. Slimy fluid poured from my pussy and onto the ground, coating the vines in a viscous mess.

Where the hell were the plants and their drug-inducing pollen now? Of all the times I could use an upper to take away the pain, it would be now, dammit!

Cramping like I'd never felt before took over, and I screamed as loud as I could. All of the surrounding flowers began to shake and shiver, but I had no idea – and I didn't care – whether it was in response to my yelling or their excitement at welcoming their offspring into the world.

A disgusting popping noise sounded as the first golfball-sized pod exited my body. The nearest flower bent down to inspect the little seed with its petals, caressing and touching it.

Seemingly satisfied, the petals closed around its offspring and carried it upward toward the waiting blooms.

After expelling the first pod, the rest of the seeds came out in a river of fluid. My body alternated between horrible pain as the little pods expelled from within me and relief as my abdomen deflated.

The flowers couldn't move fast enough to collect the numerous amounts of offspring as they gathered between my outstretched legs. Each new little bundle of joy was carefully gathered by one of its parents and transported away. The entire process was soundless, only disturbed by the rustling of leaves and the vines and petals swishing.

After the last little pod exited from within me, the vines released my arms, gently supporting my back and laying me against them. Exhausted, I rested against the cushion of greenery and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, the plants had parted, and a pathway appeared. If the grays thought I was just going to get up and waltz out of here right after popping out a bunch of seeds, they were in for a surprise.

Instead, the grays surprised me as a table floated toward me and landed next to my tired body. I literally rolled onto the table, and then it rose and carried me into the opening through which I'd walked only a couple days prior.

* * * *

I was allowed to rest for a time, and the days ran together. Every eight hours I was examined, tests were run, and afterwards I was always pissed at myself for letting them dictate my actions by only reacting passively. No matter how hard I tried to resist their calming mental persuasion, I simply could not.

Every once in a while I would yell at the nothingness in my cell, knowing full well they could hear every word I was saying. Assholes. Couldn't they at least give me a book to read?

Finally, my wish was granted, and I was given some trashy magazine with articles twenty years old. By the end of the day, I'd read that thing so many times, I had it memorized by the time a small opening appeared in my cell.

The professor's voice sounded, and I was glad to have someone to talk with, even if he wasn't my first choice. At this point, I would welcome pretty much any person's voice; I was getting lonely.

"Sidney, would you care to be informed as to the race you birthed?" asked the gray.

"Uh, sure. Yes." I figured it wouldn't hurt to know, and if the news was good, maybe it would make me feel better. I shuddered in pleasure as I recalled my intimate encounter with the flowers.

Pictures of the jungle world I'd been to appeared on the walls of my cell. The gap between the flowers had been bridged by thousands of tiny seedlings in a rainbow of colors.

"There are no wind and no living beings to carry the plants' pollen so they may procreate," explained the professor. "You have ensured their race will continue for hundreds of your life-spans."

I didn't know what to say, so I remained silent. I was torn between feeling terribly used and trapped and feeling useful and a little proud. I really didn't know how to feel at all. I nodded my head, and the images disappeared, leaving me alone in the quiet with my one magazine.

+ + +

Phase 5 – Rinse & Repeat

This time when the small arch appeared in the wall, I was prepared to fight the grays – I did not want to be a breeding cow again. I sat on the floor and planned to make them either take me outside my cell or force whatever was out there to come into the grays' territory.

Unfortunately, I didn't understand the flexibility of the room I was in until the door was suddenly moving closer to me. I angrily pounded on the walls, screamed, cried, and threw a tantrum of which a 3-year-old would be jealous.

Once, when I opened my eyes in mid-outburst, I noticed the walls rippled each time they pushed me a little closer to the opening in the wall. Again, I saw face after face lined up on the walls, passively watching me fight for my life.

The wall punched outward, and I was sent sprawling outside my cell and onto a dusty, dirt-covered surface. I rolled several times, creating a cloud of dust before crashing to a stop and smacking my head against the ground.

Angry and frustrated, I sat there covered in dust with tears streaking down my face. Damn the grays for throwing me out like trash to be devoured by whatever was in this world.

The terrain of this land was dry and dead. Piles of dirt six to eight feet tall dotted the surface everywhere. Small paths wound between the small mountains of grime, though there were no footprints to be seen.

This world was eerily quiet, lacking in sound as well as movement. Absolutely nothing green lived in this place; it was as though the grays dropped me off in the middle of an empty, barren land.

Above me, the sky was gray with little light showing. A short distance ahead, there appeared to be snow on the ground, which I thought was strange, since it wasn't cold.

Even though there was no breeze, I shivered and crossed my arms over my naked breasts, suddenly chilled. I did not like this place, and it gave me the creeps.

I heard a rustling noise from behind me, and I turned around quickly but saw nothing. The hair on the back of my neck stood up, and I was certain I was being watched.

Goosepimples broke out all over my skin, and I knew whatever was coming for me was not going to be a pretty flower disguised as a mating machine; whatever was on this world was going to be frightening.

Again, I heard the rustling noise ahead of me, but it sounded louder this time. The species coming for me was getting closer. I walked forward carefully, making sure to tiptoe so I wouldn't make any noise.

It became darker as I crept onward, and I decided it was better to keep to the lighted areas rather than going somewhere I wouldn't be able to see. Before I could turn around, a small avalanche of dirt, along with a cloud of dust, fell from one of the mounds in front of me.

At least I knew where the being was hiding. Smiling a little at its clumsiness, I silently made my way to the pile of dirt. As I peeked around the corner, I heard a loud hiss but saw nothing.

I looked up again and realized the sky was not cloudy in the least; in fact, the sky wasn't there at all. The entire "ceiling" of this world was made up of thousands and thousands of strands of glossy webbing. I glanced again at what I'd previously thought to be snow only to realize the ground fifty feet in front of me was also a mass of spider silk.

Scared and confused, I backed away from the pile of dirt only to run directly into countless strands of sticky threads on my left that had not been there mere seconds ago. I screamed as the feather-light touch of the silk adhered firmly to my left arm and to my hair.

I immediately raised my left hand to try to brush the strands off of my hair, and a few tore away easily. Relieved, I yanked my head and body backwards only to have more strands attach themselves from behind me. A trap had been set, and I was falling right into it.

I felt a tickling on my ankles and looked down to see if my feet were becoming entangled as well; what I saw caused my heart to leap into my throat. Thousands upon thousands of spiders with bodies the size of a quarter were wrapping my feet in strands of silky, sticky threads.

Most people don't care for spiders, but I was absolutely terrified of them. When I was young, I had nightmares about the creepy-crawly things because I'd watched a movie from which my parents had warned me to stay away. For the rest of my life I had an atypical fear of arachnids and stayed clear of them whenever possible.

My voice was lost as I panicked. I had to get out of here! I wasn't about to stomp on them because I didn't want their disgusting squishy guts on the bottom of my feet; the only option I had was to run... like that was going to happen.

From the moment I took my first step, I was doomed. The formerly wet, weak strands of webbing had become stronger as they'd dried, and I tripped as I shifted my weight forward. I fell onto the ground only to be swarmed by all of those little spiders near my feet. I cried out in fear then slammed my jaw shut, terrified they would crawl into my mouth.

In a way, it was good I closed my mouth because I was starting to get dizzy from breathing too quickly; with my mouth closed, I was forced to breathe more slowly through my nostrils.

The little arachnids were crawling around my hair, tickling my scalp and my ears as I tried to stand up straight. I thrashed around, brushing the small bugs off of my breasts, arms, neck and face.

Each time I tried to remove a thread of silk, I ended up getting more of it caught on my fingers and hands – this wouldn't have been so bad, however, the new strands were tied to larger, thicker strands. My movements began to slow as the threads began to harden, and any attempt to pull on the fibers resulted in dragging more of them onto my body.

It didn't take long to realize I was completely trapped. I think I peed out of fear as I started to cry, but I can't recall clearly. I was cursing the grays and their horrible breeding contract with this species, terrified as I was wrapped tighter and tighter with strands of webbing.

When I had fallen, I landed face-down in the dirt, so the spiders were able to easily access my hair, hands, feet and neck – all other parts of my body were touching the ground, so the little creeps were unable to trap my torso and thighs.

First, my outstretched hands began to rise off the ground, and I tried to yank my arms back to my body, but the strands of web were now so numerous, they were as strong as steel.

Next, my head was lifted, and I realized the small spiders had woven my hair with their silk. I'd never had such a need to scratch my head as I did right then. I nearly vomited as I looked on the ground where my body had lain only seconds ago, to see a dark writhing mass of little spiders. My hair was pulled back, extending my neck and leaving me vulnerable and exposed.

Finally, my legs lifted gently as my body was hoisted about twenty feet off of the ground. If I actually managed to break free of the webbing, the fall wouldn't kill me, but it would hurt like hell; then, there were the little spiders all over the floor, just waiting for me as well.

I felt small, feather-like touches encircle my arms as the spiders continued to wrap each appendage separately and pull them apart. My legs were spread-eagle within seconds, exposing my naked pussy to the little arachnids.

I kept waiting for them to start biting me, but the sensation never occurred as I hung in a free-fall position. My breasts dangled below my body, only touched occasionally by the scurry of a small spider running across one or the other to get from point "a" to point "b".

Having been so freaked out by the little spiders, it hadn't even dawned on me that there could be something far worse. Suddenly, the webs attached to my arms and legs began to tremble, the movement sending vibrations from my fingers to my toes.

I was bouncing up and down when I saw two absolutely gigantic, hairy black legs just above my head; but surely they were a figment of my fear-induced imagination. Right?

My vision was indeed clear, unfortunately, and terrified, I watched the two legs step forward. Two more appeared right behind them, then another set and another.

A spider as large as my Chevette turned around to face me, but it wasn't just an arachnid – it was even worse. Instead of having two parts, the head and abdomen, this species had a human-like head and torso connected to the abdomen.

He was absolutely frightening as he stared at me with his eight red eyes, and he definitely didn't look sane. I dry heaved onto the ground, wishing this nightmare would end, but of course it didn't.

The situation turned even worse as the arachnid-man raised up on his back legs, extending his body upward as though demonstrating his true, gigantic size. The being's four back legs began to walk forward, supporting his lower body as his abdomen was slowly brought into view. At the base of his abdomen, a shiny, black appendage curved underneath his hairy body.

I gasped in fear and horror as I realized the rapidly elongating extension was the arachnid's enormously thick and long penis. It simply was not possible that a cock nearly twelve inches long and five in circumference would fit inside my pussy. There was no need for professor gray to tell me to relax or to sleep because I passed out cold.

* * * *

My unconscious state couldn't have lasted long because, when I opened my eyes again, the he-spider was walking over me, his legs on either side of my torso. Once again, I was bouncing around, my breasts swaying below me; the pendulous orbs jiggling and rippling with each of his steps.

As each leg moved, I took notice of the spider's "foot" – at the end of each leg was a razor-sharp bayonet on the outside; on the inside was a flexible protrusion, similar to a hand in a mitten. With each step, the hand grasped then released the web, stabilizing Mr. Creepy's steps.

The hair on his legs brushed against my arms and legs as he walked. Repulsed, I wanted so much to draw my limbs to my body and curl up into a ball; instead, I shuddered violently with each hairy touch.

The spider turned himself around, and I braced myself for what was surely to come. Repulsed, I felt the arachnid carefully trace two legs along my back. My breath caught in surprise when he touched me then sped up tremendously as I panicked in anticipation of what he was going to do next.

Cool air caressed my back as he carefully selected certain webs then cut them loose. I didn't have to see to know my torso was naked, but my hands and legs were still encased in spider silk.

The spider's weight shifted, causing me to sway once again as two legs settled themselves next to my head. I cringed in terror and wailed as I felt the hairy abdomen of the arachnid settle against my back.

Evidently, the human-spider species didn't care for my crying because he began to hiss angrily, and I shut my mouth quickly in hopes of keeping him calm. Like I knew how to keep a mutant spider calm in the first fucking place!

All I knew was that I really didn't like the hissing noise coming from him; it scared me more than I was already, and I didn't need any additional terror created by my actions.

The hissing quieted as the human part of the spider bent down, putting his face next to my ear. I flinched but had nowhere to go as he licked a line from my jaw to my ear.

I started to cry silently as he laved my neck, tasting my skin inch by inch. I caught a glimpse of a long, black tongue as he licked my cheek and prayed he wasn't going to put it in my mouth. He moved back to my ear, and I felt something sharp against my skin.

Oh, god, what was he doing? I tensed just before his fangs pierced my jugular, and I sucked in a breath of surprise at the pain. Every fear I'd had about spiders was coming true, and my phobia blazed in my mind.

Cold, freezing liquid ran into my vein, and I thought I was going to die right then and there. Within seconds, my body went from feeling an icy chill to hot and dripping wet, ready for sex.

All fear left my body as the drug swiftly traveled throughout. I moaned loudly with want and need, suddenly not caring about the giant arachnid on my back. The only thing on my mind was sex and how relieved I was that this creature was male and would hopefully be inside of me sooner rather than later. I moaned loudly at the thought of the spider's large, black, shiny erection slipping inside of me, the thought exciting me.

I bounced around again as the spider shifted and turned itself around. I should have been horrified as I saw the huge, slick penis inches from my face; instead, my mouth shamelessly watered, and I wanted that thing in my mouth.

The spider settled on my back again and bent his upper body over my ass. I jerked wildly as I felt something touch the lips of my sex and spread them wider. I moaned loudly and arched up as a wet tongue caressed my pussy and darted into my opening.

I cried out in pleasure as his long, narrow tongue fucked my pussy, moving in and out, in and out. He adjusted his caresses to include my clit, flicking it each time he pulled his tongue out of my hole.

By this time, my sex was producing so much honey from the stimulation of his fantastic tongue and the venom he'd injected into me that I was dripping profusely. He lapped my juices, savoring each taste; I knew this because I would hear an occasional slurp as he sucked my honey into his mouth.

The arachnid's penis was touching my lips, teasing me relentlessly, so I decided to take control. My tongue lashed out at the cock, and I swiped my lips across it several times before he pulled it slightly out of my reach. Drops of pre-cum formed on the head, and I knew it was only a matter of time before I was sucking on him the way he was slurping on me. I still strained to reach his erection even though I knew I'd not reach it until he decided to let me.

His talented tongue continued to work in and out of my pussy, and I strained against the limiting webs, trying in vain to hump his tongue. He felt absolutely amazing, and I longed to be filled by his enormous cock.

The spider's long tongue would push into my sex, swirl around, then retract and I couldn't help but moan with each plunge. His tongue would tease my sensitive nub then follow the same path back inside of me, and it felt amazing.

Again and again he dove into my pussy, caressing my inner walls, making them slicker with each touch. I writhed against his wet muscle as I felt my climax quickly building.

He flicked my clit once, twice, and on the third time, I was screaming in pleasure. Wave after hot wave of bliss pulsed throughout my body, and I felt as though I was on fire.

My nipples jutted out, the peaks flooding with blood as my body tried to twist and turn in my restraints. My lover didn't stop pleasing me, and he kept thrusting his tongue in and out of my opening, fucking me, flicking my clit, and drinking in my juices.

I climaxed a second time, and it was then that he chose to shove his giant member into my open mouth. I gladly accepted his cock into my warm mouth, even though he couldn't fit the whole thing into me.

EmeraldIce
EmeraldIce
120 Followers
12