Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor slithered his tongue out of his open mouth and brushed it gently along her outer lips. The female Predator felt his wet tongue make contact with her slit and slowly stopped her forceful thrusting, instead slowly gyrating her slit across his exploring tongue. She looked down at him in the eyes and gave his cheeks a quick squeeze with her claws. She bared her mandibles and gave Taylor a menacing look that said, "Now you know who's in charge."

Taylor experimentally ran his tongue along the outer lips of her slit before slowly honing in on the inner folds. He was pleasantly surprised by two things: her slit wasn't as leathery and rough as her skin but was rather smooth like the velvety vagina of a human woman. And what surprised him even more was that the taste of the first alien slit that he was delving into wasn't bitter or slimy like he had anticipated, but had a rather sweet, tangy taste to it. He found that as he went deeper into her hole the sweet taste was intensified. As his cloudy mind ran rampant with these thoughts, he realized that he was no longer intimidated by the prospect of tongue-fucking this alien woman but was actually relishing in doing so.

"You know what, fuck it," Taylor thought to himself. "She aint gonna let me go until I give her something. I may as well enjoy myself and maybe if I make it good for her she won't decide to kill me."

With that last thought, Taylor cast all prior hesitation aside and reached his hands up to grip onto her thighs, and began to ravage her fuckhole with his tongue. The female Predator grunted in surprise and bucked her hips into his mouth as Taylor began to slurp at the slit pressing down on his mouth with a hungry insistence. He would start by swirling his tongue quickly along the rim of her outer lips, before orbiting in on her inner folds and finally driving his tongue as far into her hole as was allowed. Then he would retract his tongue with an audible wet smacking noise, before repeating the process again.

The female Predator continuously hissed in pleasure, thoroughly enjoying the human male working her with his tongue. She finally removed her hand from his cheeks and found that Taylor no longer gave any resistance whatsoever; he was now genuinely eating her out. The Predator's hips circled and bucked against his face with each lashing of Taylor's tongue against her lips. Taylor gripped onto her olive thighs tighter, struggling to keep himself steady because of her frantic movements.

The female Predator reached down and gripped on to two handfuls of Taylor's spiky black hair, rocking her hips and groaning as the human's tongue swept around her lips and flicked against her protruding clit. Because of her species' lack of tongues, the Predator had never been able to experience the throes of oral pleasure before this moment. Now that she finally was, the wonderful use of his tongue and the fact that she had full control over this human male were driving her animalistic with pleasure.

She bucked her hips in synchronization with Taylor's licks, hissing, grunting and gripping his hair tighter as she felt a burning orgasm within her loins approaching. Taylor knew that it was coming too as evidenced by her increasingly frantic gyrations and the flow of her juices onto his tongue. He moved his hand from her thigh and thrust two of his fingers into her hole while moving his tongue up to toy with her clit. As he drove his fingers in and out of her with a squelch and started nibbling on her clit, she reached her climax.

She hissed through her fangs and suddenly let loose a shrill howl that sent a chill up Taylor's spine beneath her. With a series of mighty convulsions and gripping Taylor's hair tighter, one final buck sent her pent-up orgasmic juices all over Taylor's face and mouth. He drank up some of it, but most of it hit his chin or cheeks as the Predator continued to convulse and smother his face with her hips. Her orgasm persisted for nearly a minute and Taylor thought during that time that he would have blacked out because of her constant thrusts and her practically drowning him in her womanly juices. Luckily, when she had finished, she retracted her slit from his mouth to let him suck in some much needed breaths of air.

The Predator's chest rose and fell as she felt the last of her juices slowly dripping out of her satisfied slit. Once she regained her senses, she looked down at her willing captive beneath her. Taylor's black hair was disheveled and his face was drenched in her clear fluid and his eyes looked about as dazed as hers. She put her clawed hand down onto his face and wiped some of the fluid off of his chin and cheeks, scooping some into her mouth greedily. She continued this until his face was more or less clean and Taylor's discombobulated senses came back to him.

She stared back down into his face and bared her fangs in a gratified expression, patting him on the head with her hand as a sign of thanks. Taylor sighed, saying, "Glad to be of service."

Before Taylor knew it, the Predator suddenly moved off of his chest and scooted herself down until she was next to his legs. He didn't look to see what she was doing but felt her claws digging into his thighs. Then he moaned and his head became foggy again as he felt a familiar wetness engulf his cock. The female Predator began bobbing her head wetly up and down on his shaft again, gradually causing it to rise as renewed life flowed into it from her sucking. Once it had reached its full expanse again, she let it slip out of her mouth.

Taylor raised his upper body up to look at her but by then she was already on him. She hissed, roughly grabbing him by the throat and pushing him hard against the ground beneath him. He grunted in surprise at the sudden change from gentle to rough and then grew worried that she might actually be trying to kill him because her tight grip on his throat didn't loosen after his head hit the ground. With her other hand, she reached down and gripped the base of his erect cock, keeping it firmly sticking up from his groin.

Straddling his waist, the predator slowly, delicately lowered her hips while keeping a grip on Taylor's stiff rod. His precum-coated cockhead pressed against her seething pussy lips as she lowered herself down. He let out a gasp as his cockhead brushed against her pussy. He was rather startled at just how incredibly hot the alien's pussy felt just on the outside. He could only imagine the inside of her pussy feeling like a furnace.

The female Predator simply toyed with cock at first, running the tip of his stiff cock along the rim of her pussy like a stirring rod. Taylor moaned in both pleasure and desperation as he could only take so much of the stimulation. He was finished with preliminaries; he had to be inside this creature now.

As if sensing this, the Predator made a facial expression with her fangs and mandibles that looked almost like a grin. She superficially tapped his cock with her pussy lips one last time, a strand of precum connecting with her juices as she disconnected from his cock. She raised her hips up off of him, causing Taylor to look up at her questioningly. Then, with one forceful downward thrust, the Predator speared herself onto the human's cock, engulfing all nine inches of his shaft to the root. All the while both the female Predator and Taylor let out high pitched moans that reverberated through the entire garage.

Taylor looked down with wide eyes at the sight of her olive thighs resting against his pelvis and her pussy lips spread out around the base of his cock. He was alarmed at how tight her pussy actually was; not as tight as a human female's but certainly enough for an exquisite feeling nonetheless. Her pussy was also juicier and much hotter than a human woman's.

Taylor was still getting acclimated to the new feelings of being inside an alien pussy before the Predator decided she wanted more. She raised her hips, slowly at first, sliding her pussy up his shaft and leaving a slimy trail of her pussy juice across his cock as she went. When the head of his dick was the only thing swallowed up in her pussy, she surprised him by abruptly dropping back down hard and fast. She slammed back down so fast that it looked as if her pussy had gobbled up his cock in one swift bite. Experimentation aside, this powerful female wanted a hard fucking, and she would get it from this human whether he wanted to oblige or not.

As she began to bounce up and down on him in deep strokes, Taylor tried to add his own upward thrusts to the equation, rocking his pelvis against hers every time her rough skin collided with his. He could hardly keep up though; she was making it quite clear to him that she was in control. She could care less whether or not Taylor was an active participant in this romp; right now, he was simply an object to be fucked for her own pleasure.

Taylor and his masculine pride disagreed, however. He was a marine, god damn it! He would not be used as a fuck toy for this female Predator's own gratification. He started to get accustomed to her long, deep downward thrusts and was able to start giving powerful thrusts upward in perfect tandem with hers. All the while, he reached a thumb down and roughly swiped at her clit, causing her to jolt in surprise.

"Is this what you want, ugly, horny bitch?" he growled at her, pronouncing the challenging tone with a powerful upward thrust into her hot, juicy depths again. "To use me to get yourself off? Well, I aint sitting back like a sandbag while you do it. I'll be joining in too."

With that Taylor used all his strength to force himself up into a sitting position while continuing to hammer away into her pussy as she rocked against him. He leaned his head over as he fucked her and roughly bit down on one of her dark nipples causing a shudder to ripple through her body and her pussy, causing it to tightly clamp down on his slippery cock. The action caused her to slow her bounces slightly out of genuine surprise but then she simply dug her claws into Taylor's spiky black hair and speared herself up and down his cock even harder as he suckled her right breast.

Now that Taylor had evened the playing field, he began to actually bask in the wonderful feeling of her hot, wet pussy continuously milking his cock like a velvety clamp. He moaned into her breast with every powerful slam they made against each other, nibbling on her areolas as he did.

Just before he felt himself approaching his second climax, the Predator suddenly ceased movement altogether, disengaging herself from his erect cock as quickly as she had mounted it. He looked up at her in wonderment and a bit of frustration, trying to figure out why she had stopped after she had seemed so infatuated with the fucking to begin with.

She then dropped to her knees before him, dropping down onto all fours. The plump, olive-colored globes of her ass beckoned his attention. She turned her head to look at him from behind, her mandibles curving into a fiendish grin as she brought one of her fingers down and pushed it into her pussy with a squelch.

Taylor understood now what she wanted although he was a bit confused as to why she did. Her constant change in attitude was discombobulating him; first she wanted to be the dominant one, now she wanted to be the submissive one. After a moment he simply just shrugged his shoulders and went along with it. After she had abruptly cut off his impending climax, he now wanted release more than ever.

His hands went to her thighs as he gently pulled her ass toward him. He gave a sigh as his cockhead nudged wetly against her sweltering pussy lips again. She bucked her hips back against him, desperate to get his cock back inside her. Taylor grinned, squeezing her ass cheeks as he braced himself for reentry. He pulled his cockhead away momentarily before thrusting his cock back into her pussy the way she wanted it; hard, deep and fast.

The female Predator moaned and bounced her ass back against his pelvis as he buried himself inside her moist cavern to the hilt. Now that she was submissively bent over for him, Taylor assumed the dominant role that she had given to him. He began pounding her pussy at as fast a pace as he could, his sweat dropping down onto the puckered rosebud of her alien anus. As he did so, he reached and hand down and began to flick at her sensitive clit as he fucked her. The Predator hissed her pleasure, meeting his thrusts with her hips and hissing and panting as he pounded her.

Taylor knew without a doubt that this was the most primal, unbridled sex that he had ever had. Sure, he had had "casual sex" with human women before, which had been somewhat rowdy. This however, was downright animalistic. The alien woman was howling and hissing and he was grunting like an animal as he pounded her pussy in doggy style with speed that surprised even him.

Just thinking these things and feeling her wet fluttering pussy walls slip around his cock as he slid in and out was bringing him to climax quicker than he had been hoping. He cursed under his breath as he realized that he may actually cum before she does. That may displease this alien greatly, he thought.

Suddenly however, a wicked thought came to him. Without giving himself time to back out of it, he licked his middle finger. As he continued pumping into her, he quickly unleashed his secret weapon. He narrowed his wet finger out and shoved it directly into the female Predator's vacant orifice; her anus.

Her eyes burst open and she let out a high-pitched howl as her anus was unexpectedly penetrated by the human's finger. Simultaneously, she shuddered and slammed her ass back against Taylor's groin as an orgasm ripped through her. The hot, vice-like walls of her pussy clamped down onto his cock hard as she squirted over his rapidly-pounding cock.

Taylor groaned as his cock was suddenly smothered by her pussy. He gave a few more deep strokes into her still-squirting hole before his own climax quickly rushed through him. His semen rushed up his shaft and dumped its payload directly into her pussy, bathing the walls in white goo that intermingled with her abundant pussy juices. After two huge spurts, the Predator slid off his shaft quickly with an audible slurp and pop. She flipped over and grabbed a hold of Taylor's wet, still-cumming shaft and pumped it for all she was worth.

Taylor moaned as the last few spurts of his white sticky cum were expelled from his shaft in ropes due to her hands. They shot out across her chest and tits and one glob even landed into her mouth, a string of his cum connecting from one of her mandibles to the other.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, he finished cumming and, quite literally, crashed down from his climax, his entire body falling back onto the hard garage floor. He let out a throaty sigh as he felt a wonderful release that put his mind and body at ease. Even if she or the xenomorphs killed him in the next two seconds, it made no difference to him now.

The marine cleared his foggy mind and looked up to see the hulking female Predator devouring the strand of cum that hit her in the face. She then scooped up one of the strands from her tits and began to excavate the load that he had deposited into her hot pussy. When she was finished, she crawled over to him, her head falling down to his crotch as she engulfed his prick in her mouth once again. He groaned as she wetly cleaned his tender shaft before disengaging herself.

Taylor looked into the frightening features that encompassed her alien face and gave a smile of gratitude. The female Predator simply nodded to him and stood up on her feet, pulling on her coverings to conceal her slimy genitals.

Taylor was still reconciling what had just happened before he was abruptly smacked in the face by his grey dungarees. The female Predator bared her mandibles down at him and he returned the expression with a wry smirk. He quickly pulled up his pants and moved to try to find his flashlight and personal items.

As he took account of his personal belongings, movement behind him suddenly caught his attention. He turned around to be met with a view of the female Predator standing before him again. Her big breasts still stood out from her chest and even some leftover residue of his cum still remained on her chest and neck. This time however, she had donned her hunter mask once again.

As Taylor stood motionless before her, she punctuated the silence by drawing an item out of her belt with an audible unsheathing noise. She now held a very sharp ritual hunting knife in her hands as Taylor stared at her, gulping.

"So...just a one night stand huh? Well, if you're gonna kill me, just make it painless would ya?" Taylor sighed as he resigned himself to the unexpected death that she had apparently prepared for him.

Instead of killing him, the female Predator surprised him by flipping the knife over so that the hilt was facing toward him. She nodded her head down to the weapon, offering it to him. Now Taylor understood; she wasn't going to kill him, she was giving him a gift. After all, he didn't have a weapon on him at the moment. A pulse rifle was preferable against the xenos, but a knife was certainly better than nothing.

He gingerly reached his hand out and grasped the hilt, taking the sleek weapon into his hand. He looked up at her mask and nodded his thanks, pocketing his knife into his own belt. The female Predator nodded once again to him before activating her cloaking device and disappearing from sight.

Just like that it was now business as usual. He had just rutted like an animal with this deadly alien huntress and then she just bounces off like that. At least now his mind was clear and focused so he could now devote himself to surviving the xenos and getting back to Alicia. And, if he died soon enough...at least he would die after getting himself off for the last time.

Taylor took a deep breath, slinging his satchel over his shoulder. He then clicked on his flashlight and made for the nearest exit to the motor pool that he could find. After this little detour, he had to get back to Alicia at the security center and help her with whatever trouble she had gotten herself into...

12