Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you weren't kidding. Security left behind defense turrets. I wonder why they weren't already using these when the xenos were trying to bust into this building before," Alicia pondered.

Taylor shrugged, loading a pair of grenades into the underslung launcher on his rifle. "I guess their primary concern was getting the hell out of dodge. Too bad that didn't work out too well for them," Taylor stated grimly.

Alicia hefted the case out from the locker followed by its laptop. "I'll work to get one of these babies set up at the northern door. These will pack a hell of a punch in case any more xenos show up. When you're done filling up your goodie bag there," she smirked, "You do the same with the other turret at the southern door," Alicia said as she hauled the first turret out of the armory.

Taylor finished gathering his ammo as well as the newfound motion tracker. Slinging his fully-loaded rifle over his shoulder, he moved to gather up the second automated turret as well as some of the proximity mines, before scrambling out the door after Alicia.

Stepping out in the control room, he looked across the way to see that Alicia had already begun setting up defenses at the northern entrance to the circular room. She had unlocked and unfolded the case, and was in the process of setting up the Gatling gun-looking mechanism that was the turret itself. She had the gun set up in a way that it was overlooking the corridor that the xenos would most likely have to go through in order to get to them.

Taylor followed her example and moved for the corridor that they had entered through; the corridor directly opposite of the one that Alicia was setting up defenses in. He unfolded his automated turret and conducted the necessary assembly required to make it operational.

Alicia finished her construction, wiping a bead of sweat from her brow as the automated turret mechanically swiveled its barrel noisily. However, she purposely kept the turret on a passive setting for the time being so that she could safely approach the corridor in front of it. She stepped up in front of the turret and began to plant her collection of proximity mines around the corridor, being sure to space them out evenly so that they would be more effective.

Taylor paused his construction of his own turret to see Alicia planting her mines on her end of the corridor. He looked at her strangely as she had jumped up to slap one of the mines onto the metal ceiling of the corridor.

"Hey, why'd you do that?" he asked into the radio.

Alicia planted the last charge on another part of the ceiling before moving back to a safe distance. She flipped a switch on a small remote and every one of the mines that she had planted began to blink red, indicating that they were now armed.

"Xenos can climb walls, remember?" she replied, indicating the several mines she had planted on the ceiling.

"Oh...right," Taylor replied dumbly.

Alicia stepped up to her turret and began to click a series of codes into its laptop. After a few moments, the laptop and the turret simultaneously let out an audible ping, indicating that it too was now armed and ready.

Taylor finished his assembly of the turret before moving to plant his own series of proximity mines across the corridor, beginning with planting one directly in front of the massive barricade set up at the doors. Taking advantage of Alicia's idea, Taylor was sure to plant a few of the proximity charges on the ceiling as well as the floor and walls. When he finished, he moved off to finish the last few targeting calibrations on the automated turret module. With this done, Taylor admired the defenses that protected this vital choke-point. If xenos eventually found and came for them, they would certainly have to work for these victims.

He spun around to look for Alicia and saw that she was busy at the main security console. A wall of security cam monitors gave her a bird's eye view of the entire colony and in the center of the console, she had also brought up an extensive map layout of the colony that she was in the process of working her way through. When Taylor approached her, she looked over her shoulder at him.

"Come here, take a look," she said, waving him over to the console.

Taylor approached her from behind, instinctively casting a downward glance to her bum perched up at him as she leaned over the console monitor. He gulped and tried to avert his gaze from the object that she seemed to constantly taunt him with.

Ever since the awkward incident in the shower room back at the academy, he had always tried to suppress any lust he had for his corporal. This was becoming an exceedingly difficult task with her practically waving her voluptuous, curvy ass at him as if there were a bullseye painted on it.

He jolted his glance upward to see if Alicia had taken notice of his peeping and, sure enough, she was looking over her shoulder still, grinning at his mischievous glances.

That tease! He should've known she was bending over like that purposely.

He shook his head and looked up at the map layout. Alicia gave him another slight smirk before meeting his gaze at the console.

"Alright, we're here," she began, pointing to the hexagonal building in the center of the map. "And it looks like the only other shuttle bay is here; at the far end of the industrial reactor," she continued, pointing now to a large, complex-looking building to the far east of where they resided now.

Taylor nodded his head. "Seems simple enough; just gotta head two or three clicks to the east, cut a path through the reactor, grab one of the spare operations shuttles, get back up into orbit, nuke this entire xeno clusterfuck, and be back off to Earth in time for chow," Taylor replied enthusiastically.

Alicia rolled her eyes, blowing a blond hair out her face with a sigh. "I love the optimism here, but there's a major flaw in that plan."

To elaborate further, she cycled through the security cams until several of them showed a multitude of xenomorphs scrambling around in a frenzy.

"This here," she said, referring to the location on the cam, "Is the reactor; the same one we have to go through in order to get our lift off of this planet. The entire place looks to be littered with xenos."

Taylor cursed under his breath. "So...to get off this dump, we have to go straight into the xeno hive? That's what you're saying?"

"That's what I'm saying," Alicia replied blankly.

He sighed. "Well that's just peachy."

She grinned at him. "Well look on the bright side; at least we'll have plenty of friends to see us off when we leave," she chuckled, eliciting a feigned grin from Taylor. "In any case, we'll head on up there in the morning. For now, we should stay bunkered down here where we've got defenses set up. Hopefully, we won't even have to use them."

"Alright, so...now we wait?" asked Taylor.

"And now we wait," she repeated.

Alicia sat herself down at the console and began to watch the monitors, being sure to keep tabs on which parts of the colony seemed to have the highest concentration of xenos. Taylor meanwhile had walked off into the med-lab, retrieving one after the other, two foldable sleeping cots. Be brought both of them back into the central operations room and set them down in the middle, being sure to bring back a couple spare pillows to go with them as well.

Alicia rested her chin on the console desk, half-heartedly tapping away at the security monitor. Taylor had meanwhile fallen back onto one of the cots, letting out a relaxed sigh as he relished the opportunity to finally lie down. He shut his eyes and felt himself slipping away into sleep before he was interrupted by Alicia approaching him. He squinted up at her as she lowered herself down to his bag beside the cot.

"Got any water left? I'm thirsty as fuck," she asked.

Taylor nodded, pointing to the left pouch on his bag. "Yeah, go ahead," he said, closing his eyes again.

Alicia sifted through his satchel, bringing out two of the metal canteens that she found in there. She popped the cap off of one of them, taking down several gulps of water from it. She put it down and held the other canteen in her hand, looking at it incredulously.

"What's in the other one?" she asked him.

Taylor opened up his eyes again and looked down at the canteen. His eyes then lit up slightly with realization. "Erm...nothing...more water, that's all."

Alicia grinned. "Bullshit; you've got booze in here don't you? Drinking on the job huh?" she tsked, "That's pretty low, private."

He smirked, "You gonna court martial me?"

"If you don't give me some of that, I sure as hell will," she laughed, unscrewing the cap and taking a couple sips of it. She then handed it over to him who gladly took a drink of his own from it.

"You're alright, Taylor," she said with a smile, nodding her thanks for the drink.

The next hour consisted of the two marines passing around the liquor canteen, taking small sips of it each time as if it were their last drink that they were trying to desperately conserve. All the while they reminisced and joked about past experiences at and before the marine academy. They kept their pulse rifles and motion trackers near them in the event of an unexpected xeno arrival at the admin building.

Taylor stifled a laugh at Alicia's most recent comment. "I know right?! I swear to god, if a crazy bastard like that can make it into the marines, anyone can!" He then took another sip of the canteen before passing it back to Alicia.

Alicia laughed herself, accepting the canteen as she did. "Remember him from basic? What was the guy's name again? Houston? Howerton?"

"Hudson," Taylor replied. "Private William Hudson. Christ, what a fuckin character."

"I wonder whatever happened to him," said Alicia.

"I heard he got assigned to the Sulaco. But the last I checked, that ship's gone defunct. Never did find out what happened to its crew..." Taylor pondered, leaving the last part of the statement hanging in thin air.

The two sat in silence for the next few moments as Alicia finished off the last of the canteen. She tossed it aside when she was finished and looked over at Taylor with an equally apprehensive expression as awkward silence settled in. To her surprise (or not), she caught him gawking over her slim figure once again. The baggy dungarees and uniform did little to downplay her voluptuous body.

Alicia grinned at him and Taylor quickly looked away, twiddling his thumbs absently. Alicia, hoping to incite another reaction in him, began unzipping her grey uniform, bringing the zipper down slowly, so as to look seductive in the process. Taylor couldn't help but look back in her direction as she did this. He sat there open-mouthed as she stripped down from her jacket, heat flushing to his face just from the mere removal of clothing. The beauties he was so interesting in were cloaked behind her undershirt and bra, but he could still see the outline of her bountiful tits well enough for him to be on the verge of drooling.

Alicia smiled even more mischievously at this, casting aside the jacket as she simultaneously began to pull off her boots. Taylor gulped as she slowly removed her clothes layer by layer.

"That's...that's a good idea, corporal. It's hard to get some sleep with all this baggy crap on," Taylor fumbled, clearing a lump from his throat.

She laughed as she kicked off the last boot. "Sleep? I don't plan on getting much sleep tonight," she cooed.

Alicia walked over slowly, tracing the outline of her sexy body beneath the grey military attire and sat down next to him on his cot, noticing the growing bulge forming in his pants on queue. Taylor was frozen in place gawking, not believing that the object of his desire was sauntering over to him seductively, eyeing his body up and down.

"You know, John, there's no one else here now but the two of us. No Lieutenant Kramer, or a drill sergeant, or other marines to hold us back. Why not just take what we both obviously want right here and now?" she whispered into his ear, rubbing her cheek against his.

Taylor let out a sigh as Alicia reached over and nibbled on his earlobe as her hand made its way to his thigh. Her fingers then traced the length of his growing bulge through his pants. He tried to speak but no sound was coming out. The alcohol and growing arousal was clouding his judgment.

"Don't you agree with me? A certain...part of you seems to," she whispered into his ear again, rubbing her cheek along his. Her hand lingered on his crotch, moving in circles across the outline of his hard member in his dungarees.

"Don't worry about anything else, John. That can all fall away right now. What do you say, Private?" she asked, looking straight into his eyes.

Taylor dropped his dumbfounded stare and relaxed a bit. He realized how stupid and amateur he was being in that instant. Here was the woman that he'd dreamed of for many years now offering herself to him and he was going to refuse her advances? No fucking way. Life was too short, especially coupled with that fact that all their comrades were dead. If now, then when? When would he potentially get another chance at this?

A smile spread across his face that matched hers. With a forcefulness that surprised Alicia, Taylor gently took her in his arms and dropped her back onto the cot until he was looking down at her. His face narrowed in on hers as her nimble fingers were working to unbutton his jacket slowly as she bit her lip. Meanwhile, their lips were inches away from each other.

"Yes mam, Corporal. Who am I to refuse a commanding officer?" he whispered back to her with a suggestive tone.

Their hands went to each other's bodies and were about to begin lustfully stripping each other's clothes off from the chest down. Meanwhile, their faces moved toward each other as if in slow motion. Her fingers ran through his black hair and pulled his head down toward her. Their lips brushed before...

Their moment and exchange of long-awaited passion was cut abruptly short by the grim sound of the pang of the motion tracker. They both let out an audible gasp, pulling their faces away from each other as soon as they heard the warning noise that they'd been dreading. Their lust for each other was forgotten as they realized that they had more dire concerns at hand.

Alicia bounded off the cot, dashing for the motion tracker situated beside her cot while buttoning her jacket back up as she went. Taylor simultaneously jumped for his pulse rifle and any ammo clips that he could gather as quickly as he could.

Alicia glanced down at the pinging motion tracker and her eyes lit up at the sheer amount of blinking dots that were closing quickly in on their position. Not only were there many approaching figures as evidenced by the motion tracker's screen, but it also showed the blinking dots utterly surrounding their current building.

"Shit," Alicia cursed to Taylor on the other side of the room. "We've got incoming...a lot of it."

Taylor nodded grimly and picked up the other pulse rifle, tossing it over to Alicia who caught it with both hands. Already, both marines could hear the terrifying screeches from the horde of incoming xenomorphs surrounding the central complex. Both marines trembled, looking all directions as the swirl of blinking dots on the motion tracker closed in on their location as the sound got louder.

Grabbing as many ammo clips as she could, Alicia scrambled over to the southern door of the circular complex, where the xenos would be most likely to enter through. She turned back toward Taylor with her pulse rifle at the ready.

"Make sure your turret is locked and loaded to go. I've got south, you cover the north barricade," she said, brushing her blond hair back behind her as she positioned her ammo clips and grenades by the turret facing the southern door.

Taylor nodded in compliance and followed suit. He gulped, taking a deep breath as he stared at the door and heard the screeches grow louder. He turned back toward Alicia with a stern expression.

"Corpr...Alicia," he said softly.

She turned back toward him, gazing at him with her striking eyes as their gazes met.

"See you on the other side," he said, nodding.

She gave an idle smile. "Likewise John. Let's waste these fuckers."

They turned to their respective sides of the room with weapons at the ready, making sure that their turrets were ready for action as well. They stood their warily in tentative silence as they awaited the onslaught that was to come.

As the screeching reached it loudest apex, it suddenly stopped. Both marines had their fingers practically tapping their triggers in nervous anticipation. They waited what seemed like an eternity as they xenomorph interlopers surrounding their position seemed to toy with them just to get them on edge.

Suddenly though, there was a sound akin to the audible tearing of metal. Taylor and Alicia both turned toward Taylor's corridor and saw that several of the xenomorphs had used their razor sharp tails to tear their way through the barricades. At the end of the hall, a small group of the fiendish black creatures screeched menacingly before they bolted forward at full speed toward Taylor's position.

The lead xeno's advances were met by a burst of rounds from Taylor's pulse rifle. The subsequent few were mowed down at the turret spun up its guns and automatically began to fire as soon as they closed the distance between them. Explosions of acid and loud screeches of pain could be heard, but the success was short-lived. More and more xenos tore their way through the barricade and began to pour forth.

On Alicia's side, the xenomorphs made their appearance not just through her barricade, but also by tearing holes through the ceiling and jumping through. Luckily, her estimations that the xenomorphs would attempt such a feat had prepared her for this. As soon as the first xenomorph ripped its way into the corridor through the ceiling, it triggered the first proximity mine that she had planted on the ceiling. The explosion obliterated a couple of the xenos and sent others falling to the floor, where they were finished off by the turret. With expert precision, she began to fire her rifle at every other xeno that she could get a clear shot at, being sure to use only short, manageable bursts so as not to over-consume ammo.

Back on Taylor's side, he had already run out of his first clip and switched to his next. His turret was quickly running low however. In a vain attempt to avoid his shots and those of his turret, the xenomorphs tried to scale the walls and bypass around him, but they too would run over a proximity mine and be killed. But, with more xenos coming and with mines and turret ammo running low, the marine was soon going to have a much more personal fight on his hands.

An explosive ripping sound behind both of them caught their attention. Alicia spun herself around to see that more xenomorphs had made their way to the center of the room and were tearing their way through the ceiling to flank them.

Alicia loaded a slug into her grenade launcher and fired it at the breach in the ceiling, hearing the screech of xenos as the grenade hit its target.

By now, nearly all of the proximity mines had been tripped and no longer provided any ceiling obstacles against the xenomorphs. And with both turrets down to their last hundred rounds, it was largely left to the marine duo to use their own devices to fend off the never-ending horde of the aliens.

Occasionally, amid the thunderous roar of turret and rifle fire, both Taylor and Alicia would call out to each other that they were reloading a new clip. They tried to time each other's reloading in intervals, that way the xenos were always being suppressed and they were never vulnerable to them. Gradually though, as more and more ammo was being expended, the xenomorphs were gradually gaining more and more ground toward the marines in the center of the room.