Aliens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John screamed as the orgasmic waves hit him. His hands fisted tightly and his toes curled. His legs shot outward in a wide 'V' kicking franticly in the air as deep orgasmic spasms and convulsions racked his body.

John's orgasmic wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

John's body went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness for a few seconds. When he recovered, his body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. His body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed John into a sexual frenzy.

His convulsing body thrashed and squirmed, his head twisted from side to side. The phallic exploded again. The thick mix of Sybian ejaculant and rectal juices oozed past his swollen anal opening.

John's entire body became one entire orgasmic sensation.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John gasped loudly as all the sensations from his excited erection, rigid nipples and orgasming rectal sheath melded together.

His whole body went on hold as his third thick load of thick semen entered the base of his erection. It undulated its way up his quivering erection. It stalled and played with the most sensitive of 'male' glands, the crown of his penis. It thickened and pulsed as the liquid joy swirled and played with the excited head and then it exploded out the wide open slit. His mouth opened wide to scream but no sound came out. As the rushing force of semen blew past his tingling gland he wailed in ecstasy.

"OH!! GOD! OH!! SWEET JESUS!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

This time John's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop, still deeply imbedded within his body. Slowly John recovered and he cooed and gurgled as deep aftershocks rippled throughout his body.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

As his mind cleared, he moaned softly knowing that his 'purring' Sybian lover was still deeply imbedded within him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Both massagers and the sheath slowed to a soft and gentle purring action and he rested on the soft, wet surface of the saddle as his body came done from its orgasmic highs.

The Sybian slowly withdrew from his body. The silky pouch pushed his testicles upward so they rested on the its surface and the sheath moved upward, slipping away from his still engorged erection. As it cleared the slick head, John's penis throbbed in the air in front of his abdomen.

He felt himself being lifted upward and groaned as the Sybian's phallic slowly withdrew out of his clasping 'womanhood'. A loud slurping sound was heard as the thick head slipped past his reluctant anal lips. Torrents of ejaculant and rectal juices gushed from the gaping entrance of his rectum

John moaned with disappointment as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"OHHHH!! SLOWLY ... SLOWLY ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Slowly, his rectum returned to its normal state.

His six viewers sat there panting and gasping, all were highly aroused and excited.

John was moved back into the semi-circle and the Sybian vanished.

Mary offered a sympathetic smile when she saw the embarrassed look on John's face.

[04D] INDIVIDUAL, EXTRACTION, MARY, SYBIAN, ORGASMIC FLUIDS:

Just as John entered the semi-circle, Mary felt herself being moved toward the mirror and then was turned inward facing the others. She saw everyone gazing at her curvaceous nakedness and her aroused clitoris. She knew what John had just been through and her eyes and face registered her fears and nervousness.

SYBIAN TEST

The Female Sybian materialized in front of Mary. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the 'saddle' shaped device. The oval outline changed into multi-lipped labia massager. It was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and 'mouths'.

A flexing tube replaced the 1/2" circle. The clitoral massager was a velvety 'mouth-like' tube. Its function was to stimulate the clitoris and when it became excited, would close over the erect organ with its internal suckling 'lips' and a 'tongue'. The Sybian's sensors would guide the clitoral massager to its target.

An 7.50" deep ribbed phallic, rose up between the lips of the labia massager. It was 1" thick and slowly expanded to 2.75" inches thick. The phallic was self lubricating and each rib pulsed and rippled independently. A hidden tube at the base of the phallic delivered the Sybian's ejaculant.

Mary's breath quickened when she saw all the parts begin to move. Soon the phallic rose up and she gasped when she saw the skewering ribs pulse and throb. It made three upward strokes and jettisoned its ejaculant.

The Sybian then returned every thing to its normal 'off' state. It slowly moved forward under her body and all heard the 'click' as it was locked into place. As soon as she lost sight of it, she closed her eyes and knowing that there was nothing she could do to stop it.

SYBIAN EXTRACTION

Again, everyone except Mary, saw the 'mouths' and 'lips' of the labia massager start to move and then felt her body slowly being lowered downward.

All watched her slow descent toward the 'saddle'.

Her breath came in quick pants.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

She felt her sex make contact with warm, gel-like surface and then felt movement under her labia as the oval pattern changed and the labia massager's 'mouths' and 'lips' moved upward and made contact with her flared labia. The lips formed around the outer folds with a delicious suckling and massaging action.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ecstatic sensations flooded her labia and spread inward into her vagina. The soft mouth-like tube pushed through the circled opening and snuggled onto her protruding pink clitoris. The contact caused her hips to buck forward and she gasped as her clitoris leaped out of its protective hood. The suckling 'mouth' slipped her over her engorged clitoris and she squealed in joy as the suckling 'mouth' and 'throat' encased her rigid organ of joy.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

The 'lips' that were between her swelling folds pushed them further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina. The ecstatic sensations from both massagers caused bolts of joy to explode across her loins.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSS!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mary felt the suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' explore her flaring and swollen 'folds'. More 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her womanhood.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mary closed her dazed and aroused eyes, she began moving her excited sex back and forth on both massagers. Her mind became saturated with wonderful waves of joy that were cascading across her body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with the massager's slick 'lips'. Her excited vaginal entrance began clasping as her vagina spasmed and rippled with joy.

Mary was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal opening. The nudging pressure built and Mary gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently opened. She knew the phallic was at the portal to her womanhood.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Mary felt the warm liquid oozing from the thick head and a delicious warmth spread around her eager entrance. She felt the opening widen and the warmth spread inward. Her inner lips stretched ecstatically over the pulsing head and Mary moaned as waves of pleasure flooded her sex.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDD!! YES!! YES!! YES!!"

She pushed down and ground her vaginal entrance against around the slowly advancing head of the phallic. Her body now hungered for more of her Sybian Lover. The Sybian was in no hurry and nudged inward slowly and deliciously.

"AHHHHHHHHH!! FASTER!! OH! GOD! MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Mary's arousal exploded and she moaned as the ecstatic sensations rippled into her enflamed vaginal passage. As the phallic slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. She wailed in ecstasy as her vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the pulsing ribs. The suckling clitoral 'throat' made her organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The probed now sunk deeper into her enflamed passage. It twisted and turned, pulsed and purred as it explored the eager sheath. Soon its seven and half inches of warm undulating thickness made Mary's mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The phallic partially withdrew then slipped back in.

Her hands tightened their grip on the side wails for support.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out then all in, slow then fast. The massaging 'lips' now extended themselves and began a delicious suckling all around Mary's swollen and excited folds of her labia. Her engorged clitoris jerked and throbbed as orgasmic tingles radiated from it. Her head thrashed back and forth gasping and moaning.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The undulating probe thickened. Thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the body of the phallic and started massaging and caressing her enflamed vaginal walls. Mary screeched as jolts of ecstasy shot across her sex. Her mind and body were catapulted into a sexual frenzy.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Mary couldn't keep up with her frantic counter thrusts and she slumped down onto her Sybian Lover and let the waves of ecstasy explode across her body.

The clitoral massager now began to push Mary toward her orgasmic trip point. Its suctioning lips now rippled along the full length of her mini erection-like organ. The excruciating, ecstatic sensations gripped her throbbing, swollen folds. The clitoral 'throat' began sucking on Mary's organ of joy as thought it were and erection.

Her Hips bucked and ground onto her Lover.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

At the same time the phallic began deep, full length thrusts. Mary was close to fainting as the flood of sensations exploded across her body.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Mary was now at her orgasmic trip point and her Sybian Lover knew it.

Suddenly, the phallic lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full 2.75 inches inside Mary's enflamed vagina. The pulsing ribs along it flexing length teased and tantalized the sensitive nerve endings of her clasping vaginal walls. Mary hunched ecstatically downward and her hips ground excited sex onto both massagers.

The Sybian unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into Mary's spasming cavern causing the vaginal sheath to balloone ecstatically.

Mary screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded her body. Her own orgasm was unleashed. Her vagina went into deep convulsions, her organ of joy exploded and Mary's total, climatic orgasm was unleashed.

"AHHH!! AHHH!! AHHH!! AHHH!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Mary screamed as the orgasmic waves hit her. Her hands fisted and her toes curled. Her legs shot outward in the air in a wide 'V'. They kicked franticly as deep orgasmic spasms and convulsions racked her body.

The Sybian coaxed a second, body wide orgasm to explode across her body and Mary's orgasmic wail echoed again echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

Mary's body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered, her body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. Her body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed Mary into a sexual frenzy.

Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed, her head twisted from side to side. Her clitoris was jerking wildly within the suckling 'mouth'. The phallic exploded again. The thick mix of Sybian ejaculant and vaginal juices oozed past her swollen and flared folds drenching her thighs and the saddle.

Mary's entire body became one entire orgasmic sensation.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .... "

This time Mary's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop, still deeply imbedded within her body. Slowly Mary recovered and she cooed and gurgled as deep aftershocks rippled throughout her body.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

As her mind cleared she moaned softly knowing that her 'purring' Sybian Lover was still deeply imbedded within her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Both massagers and slowed to a soft and gentle purring action and she rested on the soft, wet surface of the saddle as her body came done from its orgasmic highs. The Sybian slowly withdrew from her body. The mouth on her still rigid clitoris withdrew and stood hard in the air.

She felt herself being lifted upward and groaned as the Sybian's phallic slowly withdrew out of her clasping womanhood. A loud slurping sound was heard as the thick head slipped past her reluctant inner lips. Torrents of ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed from the gaping entrance as her vagina returned to its normal size.

Mary moaned with disappointment as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"OHHHH!! SLOWLY ... SLOWLY ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Sybian had routed her spewing orgasmic fluids from the labia massager to its analysis container.

Again, her five viewers sat there panting and gasping, all were still highly aroused and in sexual torment.

Mary was moved back into the semi-circle and the Sybian vanished.

John returned the sympathetic smile that she had given him.

[04E] INDIVIDUAL, EXTRACTION, JAMIE, LISA, SARA, SUSAN:

Mary and John sat in their warm, unseen supports. Despite what they had just endured, they felt relaxed and strangely fulfilled. In the mirror they saw the sexually tormented bodies of the others and Mary wondered if they were going to be kept that way, as some kind of torturing ritual.

Her thoughts were soon answered when a tube was lowered from ceiling forming a 6.50" x 2.50" accordian-like sheath at the open end. It descended toward the 18 year old Jaime.

At the same time, three tubes rose up from floor toward the spread buttocks of Lisa, Sara and Susan. The opened ends of the three tubes formed into labia and clitoral massagers. Imbedded within the three labia tubes were 7.50" x 2.75" phallics. They were making they way toward Susan, Sara and Lisa.

Everyone watched with baited breath as the tubes made their way toward their bodies.

Sara, Susan and Lisa felt the labia massagers make contact with their sex and the clitoral 'mouth' slipped over their engorged organs of joy. The stunned virgin, Lisa, had never felt such sensations and her wail of joy was heard over those of Sara and Susan.

The phallics within the labia massagers nudged past the clasping inner lips into the clenching vaginal sheaths. The tip of Lisa's phallic slipped into the small hole in her hymen and released a numbing chemical. Her virginity was shredded with out her knowing it. All the phallics slithered deep into their excited passages accompanied with squeals of joy.

The rippling sheath reached the drooling head of Jaime's young, excited erection and a joyful moan escaped his surprised mouth as the suckling sheath descended onto his straining hardness with with an ecstatic 'deep throating' action.

For the two virgins, Lisa and Jamie it was a whole new world of incredible sensations. Mary and John looked into the mirrored wall and saw nothing but wild, thrashing of bodies that were totally immersed in the throes of passion. Their own arousal soared at the incredible orgasmic sights and sounds. The Aliens, not wanting Mary and John to be left out, sent a set tubes toward their bodies and soon, they joined in on the orgasmic wails that filled the room.

The aliens let the group wither and scream for several minutes before releasing the orgasmic hold on their bodies. The females orgasmed and the males ejaculated, again and again. The individual fluid containers were filling.

Finally, the squeals and wails of joy subsided to small whimpers and moans as the six came down from their orgasmic highs. The tubes, massagers and phallics slipped away from the bodies and they slumped onto their invisible supports.

They looked at each other with dazed and fulfilled eyes.

Again, tubes rose up from the floor. The ends of the tubes had what looked like removable shower heads. The all gasped as a warm, soft flow of water bathed their genitals. It was wonderful, it was heavenly and it was arousing. The flow was soon directed to the rigid clitorises, clasping inner lips, stiff nipples and the tingling heads of their straining manhood's.

They all moaned in disappointment as the heads stopped and withdrew back into the floor.

The semi-circle moved back from the mirrored wall about ten feet. In the vacated space, a clear, gel-like bed materialized. The room was again filled with a vaporous gas that bolstered their compliance and acceptance to suggestion. John and Mary saw a portion of mirrored wall began to show a graphic video. The other's only saw the mirror and their reflective images.

[04F] PAIRINGS, MARY, JOHN, DEEPTHROAT:

The Aliens now targeted John and Mary. They saw themselves on the bed having sex with each other. The Aliens watched John and Mary staring with fixed eyes and deepening breaths as they discovered and explored each other's body. Mary saw her mouth and throat sinking onto John's erection. John saw himself with his mouth, hands and fingers devouring Mary's labia, clitoris and vagina. They saw each other's mating, their frenzied, sexual contortions as the throes of passions that consumed their bodies.

When the Aliens felt they were ready, they were moved to the bed and put into a standing position.

The others looked with puzzled eyes as John and Mary stood in front of them by the bed. John's erection and Mary's rigid clitoris stood out like sexual beacons.

John sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back on it. His hard member dangled over his abdomen. Mary looked down and saw John's precum oozing freely the tip of his thick gland. She smiled and snuggled in close between his bent and spread legs, forcing them to spread further apart. She reached down and ran the palm of her hand up and down the sensitive underside of his engorged hardness and she gasped softly when she felt pulsing warmth seep into her hand.

As Mary leaned over John, she felt his erection press against her abdomen. The oozing slickness heightened the sensations as she deliciously ground herself against it. Their faces came within inches of each other and their lips met, their mouths opened and their tongues danced and played with each other. Their kiss was deep and passionate.

Both moaned into each other's mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Mary broke the kiss and began planting soft butterfly kisses on his neck and shoulders. Her hands reached in and palmed John's firm areolas and a soft sigh escaped his lip. It changed to a low moan when the soft finger tips moved onto his enhanced nipples and began massaging and manipulating the rising buds.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Maryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!"

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and John's breathing quickened. Mary's mouth and lips now trekked downward toward John's right areola. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe his erect nipple and then he felt it being drawn into Mary's suckling mouth.

He moaned as Mary's lips and tongue kissed and swirled around the excited stiff nipple.

"MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

In a few seconds the suckling mouth and lips kissed its way over to his left areola and began to pay homage to his left nipple. All the while her hands continued to massage his firming areolas. Mary divided her attention to both nipples and John's breathing came in quick pants and gasps as he pushed his tingling nipples into Mary's wonderful hands and adoring mouth.