Aliens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia's rigid, pink organ of joy stood out like a beacon and her swollen labia oozed with her vaginal wetness, making the folds glisten in the light. Her body moved wherever Emily's hands moved and she moaned with heightened arousal.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHH!! EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Emily repeated the massaging process over and over again. Each time her hands came closer and closer to touching Julia's swollen labia. Julia's straining hardness drooled its preseminal fluid onto her rippling abdomen. Emily's kisses flowed from neck to both shoulders as her fingers caressed and tantalized the engorged nipples. Emily heard Julia's breathing become rapid and she smiled as Julia's head thrashed back and forth as waves of arousal flowed across her body. Julia began pushing her breasts into Emily's suckling mouth and kneading hands.

"UHH!! OHH!! OHH!! AHHHHH!! EMILY!! EMILY!!... PLEASE ..."

The scent of Julia's aroused sex filled the air.

Emily's hands and mouth left Julia's withering body and her hips circled franticly over the edge of bed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Emily picked up the bottle of massaging oil and began pouring the oil all over Julia's body. She started at Julia's left breast, over to her right breast, down to her abdomen and right thigh, then back up to her abdomen and down to her left thigh. She finished it off with a liberal portion to the throbbing member and flared labia.

Julia gasped as the warm scented oil spread outward on contact with her body.

Emily started spreading the oil all around Julia's breasts and nipples. Julia moaned in joy as Emily's slippery hands massaged and kneaded her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. Emily lowered her head and suckled on the engorged nipple of Julia's right breast.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Julia's body rippled with ecstasy. Her erect clitoris, swollen labia and erection were sending spasms of joy cascading throughout her body.

Emily started downward, spreading and kneading the warm oil over Julia's lower chest and abdomen. She worked both hands on either side of Julia's body. Her hands finally met at Julia's swollen labia, her slippery hands kneaded the swollen lips and her thumbs slipped and pressed against Julia's extended and engorged organ of joy.

Julia screamed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! EMILYYYYYYYYY!!"

Emily's right hand slipped onto the base of Julia's erection and she ran the flat of her hands upward along the thick shaft, spreading the warm oil over the excited flesh. The left hand joined in and exquisite slurping sound were heard as Julia's thrust her hard member into Emily's squeezing hands and fingers.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Emily's hands returned to Julia's flared sex with a delicious massaging and kneading action. She slipped her thumbs down the open crease and played deliciously with the oozing opening to Julia's womanhood.

Julia wailed again and her hips squirmed as her vaginal opening was caressed and teased.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Emily leaned forward and sucked Julia's engorged organ of joy into her mouth. Her tongue swirled ecstatically around the excited organ. Julia gasped and arched her hips upward. Emily slipped three fingers into Julia's eager vaginal opening with twisting and turning action.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Julia's hips ground her enflamed sex against Emily's loving mouth and probing fingers. Emily's exploring fingers soon found Julia's illusive 'G' spot and she screeched blissfully as the ultra- sensitive tissues exploded in joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Slowly, almost teasingly, Emily withdrew her twisting fingers.

Julia wailed as her body was pulled back from the its orgasmic edge.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Emily's mouth now began to suck on Julia's rigid clitoris as if it was an erection. Julia's hips jerked ecstatically and loud gurgling sounds were heard from her drooling mouth. The loving lips and mouth began a deep suctioning action and the hot tongue teased and caressed the hyper- sensitive tip. As Julia ground her enflamed sex onto Emily's devouring mouth, loud moans and gurgles of joy echoed around the clearing.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily thrusting's fingers once again sought out Julia's sweet spot and Julia's body bucked and jerked. She squealed with joy as Emily worked her enflamed sex.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! EMILY!!"

Emily withdrew her twisting fingers and whispered,

"Bring your feet up onto the edge of the bed."

Julia quickly did so and spread her thighs wide apart. Emily now gazed at Julia's raised and open treasures. Once again she picked up the bottle of massaging oil.

Julia gasped and panted as she watched Emily pour a liberal amount of the slick lubricant onto her right hand and lower wrist. Emily held up her slick hand so Julia could see it.

Julia couldn't believe what Emily was about to do. Her mind said 'NO' but her aroused body said 'YES'.

Emily looked over Julia's body and smiled at her as she slowly slipped the tips of her grouped fingers between the swollen folds and pressed them against the eager opening. Emily then nudged them inward twisting and turning.

Julia felt a great pressure as her vagina stretched and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the hand and wrist slithered deep into her stretching vagina. Her excited entrance quickly stretched over the advancing thickness and Julia gasped at the delicious fullness.

"OH! GOD!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Slowly, Emily's hand slipped further inward and Julia gurgled as the wrist, hand and fingers were soon twisting ecstatically within her enflamed passage.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD!"

Julia's hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy raced throughout her sex. She thrust upward and wailed as she impaled herself deeply onto Emily's lower forearm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily's wiggling fingers massaged and danced all along the length of Julia's spasming cavern causing Julia to lift her head and wail in ecstasy.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Her vaginal muscles clenched ecstatically around Emily's lower forearm. Emily waited a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and squirmed it back inward. Julia had never experienced such ecstatic joy.

Emily now varied her thrusts from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part way out. Julia's stretching vaginal muscles were ecstatically clenching and spasming. Intense jolts of pure joy shot directly to her ecstatic mind. Her breath came in deep gasps and pants. Her thick vaginal juices spurted out past the lunging hand wrist. Her head thrashed back and forth as waves of joy cascaded across her body. Julia's straining hardness jump and jerked in sync with Emily's plunging and twisting wrist and lower arm. Pools of warm preseminal fluid were forming on her abdomen.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Julia's hips bucked and ground her enflamed sex onto Emily's thrusting hand and wrist. Her bullet-like nipples felt as though they were going to explode.

Julia screamed and wailed in ecstasy,

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Julia's hips were thrusting wildly into the air. Every nerve ending in her body was screaming for orgasmic release. She was close to fainting from the incredible sensations that the tantalizing fingers pure joy were giving her.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Emily leaned her head inward, her lips opened and sucked Julia's rigid organ into her mouth. Her lips and tongue began to ecstatically caress and suckle Julia's hyper-sensitive organ of joy. Julia's body bucked upward and jerked wildly as all the ecstatic sensations merged into each other. She squealed loudly as her first orgasm exploded within her seething vagina.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Emily started her final series of masterful strokes. Julia's mind could no longer control her bodies actions. She lay their and let the orgasmic pressure cooker build toward another exploding point. Emily's thrusts and lunges again began to vary, all the way in, all the way out, part way in, part way out, fast and slow. Julia's breasts and nipples swelled to the bursting point. The tingling gland at the head of her hyper-excited erection felt as though it was going to explode.

Her orgasming vaginal fluids gushed out past her swollen lips and flowed down her thighs, drenching the bed.

"AHH!! AHH! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! ..."

Julia gasped and panted. Her whole universe was centered on her clenching and spasming vagina. Her eyes and mind became saturated with an ecstatic, euphoric fog. Her body trembled and convulsed. Her hands clenched into fists her toes curled up tightly. Small orgasmic waves rippled up and down her body from her head to her toes. They built up higher and higher as Emily lunged relentlessly into the depths of her sexual being.

Julia squealed,

"OH GOD ... SOMETHING IS ... OH GOD ... YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Her breathing became labored and she gasped and panted as she neared her second orgasmic trip point....and it came. Emily felt Julia's vaginal muscles clench tightly around her loving hand wrist. Julia's straining erection jerked wildly in the air, spewing its clear essence in all directions. An orgasmic cloud flooded her head and flashes of orgasmic lights danced around her eyes.

"OHHHHH!! GODDDD!! I .. I .. I'M GOING .. TO .. JESUSSSSSS!!"

Julia was now in a semi coherent state. She gurgled and moaned. She was gasping for air as her body arched upward, once again impaling her entire, seething vaginal sheath, onto Emily's long, thick, hand, wrist and lower forearm.

OHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! ITS HAPPENINGGGGGG!!"

She felt an incredible, ecstatic pressure build at the base of her erection and then pulse its way upward. The liquid joy exploded past the throbbing gland, showering her breasts and abdomen with long streams and gushes of warm, thick semen. Her clenching vaginal muscles threw Julia into a total body orgasm.

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Julia's body was so saturated with orgasmic ecstasy that she was unable absorb any more orgasmic sensations and she lost consciousness.

Julia slumped down onto the bed, her feet dropped to the floor. Her body continued buck and jerk as her internal orgasms continued. Slowly the contortions of her body ebbed and Julia slowly regained consciousness.

She moaned as deep aftershocks rippled across her body.

She felt the wonderful fullness still imbedded deep within her vagina.

Emily smiled at Julia's satisfied and fulfilled face. She slowly withdrew her hand, wrist and lower forearm from Julia's clenching sheath, accompanied by a loud slurping sound.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Torrents of vaginal fluids gushed out past the gaping entrance as it slowly returned to normal.

Emily leaned over Julia's body. Julia wrapped her arms tightly around Emily and they kissed deeply and passionately.

Within seconds, Julia's sexual rejuvenation flooded her body and the two erections and swirled them around her thick pooled semen with a delicious pressing and swirling motion.

Both moaned at the wonderful sensations.

Julia sat up on the edge of the bed and sighed as she was cleaned and dried.

[05G] PAIRINGS, EMILY, JULIA, MATING:

Emily smiled, stood up, and backed away a foot or two. Julia sat up on the edge of the bed and sighed as she was cleaned and dried.

The Aliens looked at the two aroused Hermaphrodites and smiled. Both were now ready. It was time for Emily to lose her 'male' Hermaphrodite virginity.

Emily returned between Julia's spread thighs. Her hands immediately went to Julia's straining erection. Julia gasped as the warm hands once again wrapped around themselves around Julia's throbbing hardness with a gentle massaging and squeezing actions.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Emilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!"

Emily looked up into Julia's face and smiled.

She stood up and leaned over Julia's body, resting on her elbows. Her massive erection rested lengthways between the folds of Julia's swelling labia and started a slow, ecstatic sawing motion. Emily's thick member brushed over Julia's rigid, pink clitoris and onto her throbbing erection. Both organs jerked ecstatically as jolts of joy shot across their loins.

Julia gasped and moaned.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ..."

Emily pulled back and kneeled down. She brought her face within inches of Julia's swollen labia. Julia felt Emily's hands pushing against the softness of her inner thighs, and slowly she spread them wider. Again Emily saw Julia's sexual treasures come in to view as her thighs spread apart.

Julia closed her eyes and held her breath in anticipation as Emily's head leaned inward slowly ... slowly ... slowly ... And then ... Emily's hot wet tongue and lips suckled their way onto Julia's engorged clitoris. Julia's hips bucked upward at the ecstatic contact and her hands shot down and grabbed Emily's head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily's lips and tongue suckled and swirled around the frenzied organ and Julia's hips arched upward in ecstasy and her hands pulled Emily's devouring mouth in closer to her enflamed sex.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSS!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

Emily pulled her head away from Julia's hard, pink organ of joy and smiled into Julia's tormented face.

Emily returned her loving mouth back to Julia's enflamed sex. Now, her hot wet tongue made contact with Julia's swollen labia.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Julia cried out, her body convulsing as Emily's moist hot lips closed over the soft folds at the apex to her thighs. Emily's face disappeared from Julia's view as she planted wet suckling kisses on the swollen furrow, her long tongue stroked inside the quivering pink opening.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Her fingers stroked the softness of Julia's inner thighs, moving slowly toward the flared folds. She spread the swollen lips of Julia's moist labia apart, allowing her searching tongue complete access to the clasping inner lips of her treasures between her open thighs.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Julia's hips and upper body thrashed uncontrollably from side to side as the exploring tongue extended outward and again circled the quivering pink organ. Julia groaned deep in her throat as Emily's hot probing tip worked the extended clitoris and then slipped its way up and down the length of the narrow wet furrow. Her hips ground wildly and thrust up a Emily's loving mouth.

"OH! GOD! EMILY ... "

Julia's groans drove her long tongue faster and faster between her flared folds.

Julia pulled her feet up from the floor and rested them on the bed, her hips were angled slightly upward and Emily now had full and unrestricted access to her enflamed sex. Emily's mouth and tongue were now devouring Julia's labia and engorged organ of joy. She felt Julia's hands desperately clawing at her hair, pulling her loving mouth to the trembling opening of her labia. She darted her long tongue into the soft furrow of flesh, then quickly withdrawing it to tease again around the swollen pink edges.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! ... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

She thrust her tongue again deep down into it, bringing a low guttural groan from Julia whose soft warm thighs closed convulsively around either side of her moving head. Julia could feel her swollen folds being spread apart by Emily's searing long tongue. Julia's oozing inner lips opened and closed in a hungry sucking motion, attempting to pull the delicious probe deeper and deeper into it.

"OH SWEET JESUS!! EMILY ... MY GOD!! EMILY!!"

Emily grabbed Julia's flailing legs behind the knees and positioned them back against her shoulders raising her enflamed sex and at the same time she slithered her body up and over Julia's highly aroused body. Her rigid erection twitched against Julia's enflamed crease.

"YES!! YESS!! NOW!! OH!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Julia's expanded labia folds were visibly throbbing, the wet moist furrow held wide apart by her wide spread thighs.

Julia could feel the hugeness of Emily's hardness lying the full- length of her quivering opened furrow. The jerking head of Emily's massive penis rested between her swollen flared folds, insinuating itself up and down, up and down, in a maddening tease that caused Julia to twist her hips toward it, her hungry vaginal lips searching desperately for Emily's hard, thick gland.

"OH! EMILY!! NOW!! UHH!! AHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Julia couldn't wait any longer, she reached her hands down and grasped the full-length of Emily's huge engorged erection. She could feel the deep throbbing against her soft palms and the clear fluid that drooled from the engorged head. She guided it so it slid up and down her engorged labia slit, not letting it lose contact with her excited flesh until it was nestled between the clasping inner lips of her vaginal opening.

Julia felt the lips around her throbbing vagina being pushed open. The elastic rimmed tightness resisted for a moment, and then, with an ecstatic 'pop' gave way before the relentless pressure.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

As Emily's excited erection slipped inward, she gasped with joy as new ecstatic sensations exploded throughout her sex.

"OHHH!! JULIA!! ITS FANTASTIC!! OHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Emily nudged further inward and her erection throbbed and ached as Julia's vaginal muscles eagerly kissed and caressed the more than welcome penetrator.

Julia moaned deeply,

"OH! GOD! EMILYYYYY!! ... IT FEEL SOOOO LONG AND THICK ...!!"

Emily gasped and moaned,

"AHHHH!! THE SENSATIONS AROUND MY ERECTION ARE INCREDIBLE.!!"

Emily nudged her 'manhood' deeper into Julia's vagina and was rewarded with a deeper groan from Julia.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Julia ecstatically clenched her vaginal muscles around Emily's throbbing hardness and Emily squealed in ecstasy.

OH!! JULIA ... OH!! SWEET JESUS!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

With one determined thrust, Emily plunged all the way to the depths of Julia's sexual being.

Both wailed in ecstasy.

Julia's legs jerked out wide on either side of Emily's body, kicking into the air. She could feel every fleshy ridge of Emily's massive organ inside her, the hard rubbery tip pressing hard against her cervix. Julia's vaginal muscles expanded and started to clench around Emily's throbbing erection. Her labia contracted involuntarily as the ecstatic spasms raced through her quivering flesh.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily felt the intense clenching pressure exerted around her buried erection. She flexed gently, expanding her hardness deep inside of Julia, but still not moving her body.

"OH! GOD! EMILY! EMILY! I FEEL SO FULL!! OHHH! YES!!"

She waited a moment, flexed again, watching Julia's face light up with ecstasy. Again she moved forward, again and again, setting a slow teasing rhythm to her lunges. Emily smiled as mewling, chanting sounds of pleasure rolled unabashedly from Julia's lips.

"OHH!, OHH!, OHH!, OHH!"

A maddening electric tingle that began deep within Julia's womb began to build and seeped relentlessly through the raw nerve ends of her flesh. It rippled through her labia and out the spasming enflamed lips, dancing like fire across her tanned milky thighs, up the full length of her excited erection, over her abdomen and up to her trembling bullet-like nipples.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

She rotated her hips from side to side around the hard throbbing penetrator, her vagina dilating in time to its rhythmic hammering. Her own straining member was spewing its preseminal fluid in all directions.