Aliens Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

jerking with delicious sensations.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The tube continued its inward journey. Soon it reached a position just below her bladder and formed a valve that would connect to her new prostate and control the injection of her semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened the valve and a duct to her prostate was formed. The dark,

tube-like stem slithered forward into the fleshy tissues of her prostate. Waves of euphoric sensations bathed the center of Mary's sexual being as the open tip of the stem released its catalytic chemicals.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mary's semen production would be six times that of a normal male and her sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be almost instantaneous.

One of the secreted chemicals was an ejaculation controller. The surface of her erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions of her her partner's vaginal muscles. If they were present, her ejaculation would be permitted, if not, she would be kept at her orgasmic edge until the

contractions were sensed or her erection was removed from the vagina.

The urethra tube and its stem now withdrew, closing the valve as it went.

Mary gasped as the tube slithered back up through her erection and slipped out of the puckering opening of her tingling gland.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

The Gel's rectal probe disengaged itself from Mary's prostate and withdrew from her body.

[07J] ALIENS, MARY, VAGINAL ENHANCEMENT:

The Gel's phallic reformed and nestled further into Mary's wet, clasping inner lips. Her highly aroused body ground her hips excitedly at the ecstatic contact and she gasped as the flexing head deliciously nudged and traced around the eager opening.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She felt an exquisite pressure as her inner lips and vagina stretched to accommodate the flexing thickness of the Gel's phallic, then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the imbedded, twisting nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive flesh of her vaginal walls.

"OH! GOD! WHAT!! OH! WHA ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The phallic slithered inward and began twisting and turning as though it was looking for something. Its circling head intensified as it neared it's target.

Suddenly, Mary arched up in her supports, her hips began franticly grinding her seething sex in the air. The Gel had found her illusive 'G' spot. Mary screeched ecstatically as the excited tissues and her internal prostate exploded with bolts of joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OH! MY! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The phallic's flexing body was 3.00" into Mary's vagina and it now secreted a chemical that enhanced the sexual nerve endings from her 'G' spot back to her vaginal opening, including her excited inner lips.

Mary's mind was immediately flooded with new and intense jolts of pleasure as her spasming vaginal walls gripped and clenched around the partially embedded phallic.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

[07K] ALIENS, MARY, HERMAPHRODITE TESTING:

The Gel now rechecked and tweaked the sexual nerve connections between Mary's breast, nipples, erection, labia, clitoris, vagina and her prostate. The tests involved every erogenous zone in her body and Mary wailed in ecstasy as incredible sensations that she had never experienced before, exploded

throughout her body. Her new straining member jerked wildly and her extended mini erection-like clitoris pulsed with of joy.

"OHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Mary felt as though a hundred tongues and mouths were loving her clitoris, labia, breasts and nipples. Her already engorged nipples, extended clitoris and straining erection pushed Mary onto a new level of ecstasy.

She felt a flow of warm liquid surround the tingling head of her new erection as her precum oozed and spurted out of the puckering slit causing the thick gland to glisten in the light.

"SOMETHI ... OH! OH! OH! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

She felt the Gel's imbedded phallic begin to flex and twist and she moaned loudly as she ground her sex excitedly against it.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Her labia swelled and the flared folds kissed and clenched the stroking thickness that was lunging into her enflamed passage. Spasms of joy rippled up and down the length of her vagina and she ground her sex hard against it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The phallic started a methodic thrusting action, from inner lips to cervix. Full in, half in, fast, slow. It twisted and undulated, it pulsed and throbbed. Mary was delirious with ecstasy. Her body thrust her engorged erection up into the Gel's loving 'vagina' and then plunged down onto her Gel

lover. As her ecstasy soared, her body couldn't keep up with the counter thrusts and she lay back and let the orgasmic waves wash over her body.

Mary gasped and wailed. Her body heaved and thrashed with every wave. Her stiff bullet-like nipples ached and tingled as the Gel mouths continued to suck and suckle them. Her enflamed, throbbing clitoris caused her entire labia to deliciously swell and throb.

"UHH!! AHH!! OH SWEET JESUS ... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Gel, sensing that Mary was approaching her orgasmic trip point started deep, direct, in and out thrusts. Her hips ground and circled around the lunging penetrator and she again matched its thrusts.

"DON'T STOP ... DON'T EVER STOP!! OHHHH! GODDD!!"

Mary raced toward a climatic orgasm. The phallic plunged deep into her cervix again and again. Suddenly she arched up, her body rippling in orgasmic convulsions. Her eyes opened wide and saw nothing but white flashes of ecstatic joy. Her vagina clenched and spasmed along the entire length of the

loving penetrator as the Gel began jettisoning it warm, thick essence. Her straining erection jerked wildly in the air as her thick stream of semen pulsed up her straining erection. The liquid joy swirled around the thick, excited gland and then spewed outward into the air. It splattered back down

drenching the thick blanket of Gel that encased her upper body.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Mary's mind and body wasn't prepared for the intense sensations of an ejaculating erection and she slipped gasping and panting into an orgasmic fog, somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness. Her convulsing body slumped onto the Gel's soft supports.

The Gel's ejaculate raced throughout her body. Her mind now completely accepted her Hermaphrodite sexuality. Bonding pheromones rushed into her mind that would produce a strong sense of sexual attraction to other Hermaphrodites.

Mary was now a Hermaphrodite.

As Mary was slowly recovering, the Gel withdrew from her body. The rippling vaginal sheath slipped away from her deflating penis and it plopped onto her abdomen, still drooling with spurts of semen. Slowly it slipped downward between her thighs coming to rest over her still excited clitoris and

swollen folds, leaving a long trail of warm semen.

The Gel phallic slipped out of her deliciously stretched vagina with a loud slurping sound and Mary moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body. Her new extended clitoris slowly relaxed and slipped back into the soft confines of its protective hood.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The silky pouches that encased her firm breasts slipped away and they sprung into the air. Again Mary moaned as the air flowed teasingly over her engorged and still excited nipples.

Mary felt weak, her body still rippled with delicious aftershocks.

As the 'shower head' rose up and cleaned her body, Mary looked at her reflected image in the mirror and smiled when she saw her Hermaphrodite body.

A vapor was released from the ceiling which put Mary into an unconscious state and she was returned to the holding room.

[07L] ALIENS, JOHN, MALE TO HERMAPHRODITE:

JOHN MALE 22

Height: ............... 5', 7"

Weight: ............... 140 lbs

Nipples soft: ......... 1/8" H x 1/4" D

Nipples erect: ........ 3/16" H x 1/4" D

Penis Flaccid: ........ 3.25" L x 1.00" D

Penis Erect: .......... 6.25" L x 2.50" D

TRANSGENDERED HERMAPHRODITE

Height: ............... 5', 7"

Weight: ............... 138 lbs

Breast: ............... 36C

Nipples soft: ......... 5/16" H x 5/16" D

Nipples erect: ........ 9/16" H x 1/2" D

Waist ................. 26"

Hips: ................. 36"

Penis Flaccid: ........ 5.00" L x 1.75" D

Penis Erect: .......... 8.00" L x 3.00" D

John was moved into the 'white' room and placed in a sitting position in front of a mirrored wall.

The vapors was released from the ceiling and he slowly awoke. His first awareness was seeing his nakedness in the mirror in front of him. He saw himself sitting in the air with no apparent supports with his legs bent at the knees and his thighs spread wide apart.

An awareness seeped into his mind that this room and the image of his spread nakedness in the mirror were vaguely familiar. His conditioning was allowing him to remember just enough to keep him calm.

He saw that a portion of the floor, which was directly under his sitting body, was a grid of open holes and he looked at it with puzzlement in his eyes.

[07M] ALIENS, JOHN, GEL INTRODUCTION:

His eyes caught movement in the mirror and he saw that the gridded floor tile below him was rising upward toward his bared buttocks. It stopped when it was within an inch or two below his spread cheeks.

John looked at it with both nervousness and a sense of excitement.

Suddenly a low level gurgling sound was heard and John's eyes opened wide when he saw a gelatinous mass pushing upwards through the gridded holes. It was transparent with a slightly bluish color.

He flinched slightly when he felt a delicious, warm thickness touch the cheeks of his bared buttocks. It flowed upward along the underside of his bent thighs, hips and his back.

A nervous gasp escaped his open mouth when he felt the warm thickness flow between the spread cheeks of his buttocks, across his rectum and then upwards onto his inner thighs.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

The Gel secreted a mix of chemicals that were immediately absorbed into the skin of his buttocks. Included in the mix, was a docility and an aphrodisiac reinforcer.

John become calmer and his nervousness dissipated.

The Gel that had flowed under his bent, spread legs slowly pulled them back toward his hips. At the same time he was put into a slightly reclined position. His exposed penis, testicles and rectal area were reflected back to his wide open eyes from the mirrored wall. The warm Gel mass now made its

way upward between his bent thighs, spreading the cheeks of his buttocks apart. His rectal opening tingled as the soft Gel slipped over it on its way toward his swaying testicles.

He felt a thick warmth form under his balls and a moan escaped his mouth when the thickness opened and his testicles slipped into a warm, silky pouch with a gentle massaging action.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Gel continued its upward flow across the soft skin of John's inner thighs. It reached his flaccid penis and John moaned again as his penis was manipulated into a velvety sheath. The exquisite massaging touches caused his penis to stir and within seconds, his straining hardness was throbbing

within the rippling vagina-like sheath. The top of the sheath contained a suckling 'mouth' that began to kiss and caress his excited gland.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

The Gel now spread upward over his abdomen and settled across his chest. The soft blanket radiated a warmth that caused his 'male' nipples to tingle. The Gel thickened over each of his areola and John sighed as a wonderful firmness gripped them. The sensations slowly became more intense and John

felt the thick masses over each of his breast areas begin to massage his areolas and nipples. The sigh became louder as the nipples stiffened and a firmness spread across each areolas.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The Gel was in place and now has total control of John's body.

[07N] ALIENS, JOHN, BREAST GROWTH:

The Gel thickened and nestled over his areolas and nipples with a warm massaging action. He sighed when it released its growth chemicals and warm tingly sensations quickly flowed across each breast areas followed by a wonderful firmness.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

An expanding firmness gripped the skin where the Gel lay and soon John felt as though dozens of tongues and lips were sucking and suckling on his breast areas. As his breast areas thickened, two silky pouches formed over each of them with a delicious kneading and massaging action. When they reach

the size of 34A, two internal, 'mouth' like depressions formed and descended onto his erect nipples with a delicious sucking and suckling action.

John gasped as waves of pleasure raced across his chest.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He began to shift and push his excited mounds into the loving Gel pouches. John's breasts were now at 32D and his excited nipples were 3/16" x 3/16".

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

BREASTS: 34A, NIPPLES: 4/16" x 4/16"

"Oh!! Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!"

BREASTS: 34D, NIPPLES: 5/16" x 4/16"

As his breasts grew, his nipples became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and he was now thrusting his firm breasts and erect tingly nipples into kneading and suckling pouches. His body had never felt such exquisite sensations and he moaned and gasped with joy.

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!!"

BREASTS: 36A, NIPPLES: 6/16" x 5/16"

The expanding pouches had more to work on and the kneading, massaging and suckling intensified. All the sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his engorged erection.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

BREASTS: 36B, NIPPLES: 7/16" x 5/16"

His breasts ached and his new excited nipples felt as though they were going to explode.

"OHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!

BREASTS: 36C, NIPPLES: 1/2" x 3/8"

John's breasts had now reached their targeted size.

He began thrusting and grinding his new breasts into the clear massaging Gel's pouches and gasped as intense ripples of pleasure radiated across his chest.

"UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Suddenly the caressing pouches stopped their manipulations and settled into a pleasurable 'purring' action. John slumped back onto the Gel's soft restraints.

John looked at the mirror and smiled when he saw his new firm breasts and erect nipples.

[07O] ALIENS, JOHN, PROSTATE ENHANCEMENT:

The Gel's vagina-like sheath now started an ecstatic sweep up and down the length of his straining hard member. He gasped loudly and began thrusting his 6.25" hardness into the Gel's squeezing sheath.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

He felt a tightness grip his erection. The top portion of the encasing sheath peeled down to the circumcision ring and then moved his erection into the vertical position. His precum oozed outward and drooled over the gland's sensitive surface.

A portion the gel mass that was wedged between the spread cheeks of his buttocks formed into a thick, clear 1/2" probe with a rounded end. It pushed the cheeks further apart as it nestled into the opening of his anus. John shifted his hips in an effort to evade the advancing probe but stopped when

the tip's oozing lubricant loosened the tight muscle and a pleasant tingly sensation radiated around the entrance and rippled into his rectum.

He tensed as the probe nudged inward.

It began secreting a mild aphrodisiac and a soft sigh escaped his lips and his erection continued to throb. The probe was now about two inches inside John's rectum and it began circling around the lining as though it was searching for something.

Suddenly it found it and John threw his hard back gasping and moaning. It had found his prostate. With the artful skills of a masseuse, the probe flattened and flowed over the sensitive mound with exquisite touches and caresses. The delicious pressures that were applied, caused John's prostate to

ripple with increasing ecstatic sensations. Waves of excitement, similar to those of a female's orgasmic buildup, pulsed throughout his body. His gasps and pants became louder.

"HUH!! HUH!! HUH!! JESUS!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John pushed down and ground his excited opening onto the flexing probe trying to get more of it into his body. His oozing preseminal fluids flew in all directions.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The Gel sheath began ecstatic sweeps up and down his straining hardness and he wailed as he thrust his erection high into the air and then lunged down on the twisting probe that was giving his mind and body sensations that he had never felt before.

Suddenly, the manipulations of John's prostate stopped.

John wailed in agony. He continued to thrust his erection into the air in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The probe now released its enhancement chemicals that were quickly absorbed into his swelling prostate. The probe now became dormant and rested within John's rectal sheath with a delicious 'purring' action.

The enhancements to his prostate would be activated by the chemicals from the urethra probe.

John settled back onto the unseen restraints gasping and panting. His throbbing manhood jerked between his spread thighs.

[07P] ALIENS, JOHN, URETHRA TUBE AND PROSTATE:

A second thin glistening Gel-like tube rose up from the mass between his thighs. It was a 1/4 inch thick, clear, flexible and hollow. It arched upward and over his throbbing hardness and stopped just above the opening to his oozing urethra. A yellow band could be seen at the 8.0" point. The

surface oozed with a combination of lubricant and growth chemicals.

John's eyes opened wide with apprehension and tried to move his member away from the head of the tube, but the sheath's grip on his erection held it firmly keeping the urethra opening lined up with the dripping tube. John saw two dark stems, within the tube, they both were swirling and wiggling.

Slowly the tube descended into the oozing entrance.

John watched with wide open eyes as the tube sank slowly into his erection.

Within a second or two, John's urethra twitched wildly with ecstatic ripples of joy. John threw his back and gasped as the slick, chemical laden tube reached the base of his erection. His erection felt hard and thick as the tube slipped deeper into his throbbing hardness. It began pulsing and

jerking with delicious sensations.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The tube continued its inward journey. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his sperm and semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves, cutting of the bladder. The two, dark, tube-like stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy

tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of tingling pleasure washed across his loins.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The open tip of the stem that was imbedded within his prostate's sensitive tissues released its catalytic chemicals. John moaned as his prostate was transformed. His semen production would be six times that of a normal male and his sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be almost instantaneous.

[07Q] ALIENS, JOHN, LABIA, VAGINA AND CLITORIS:

The other stem had now made its way down into John's testicles and it split into two tubes. Both injected their transformation drugs.

Suddenly, John felt a tightness grip the apex of his thighs. His testicles began spasming and it felt as though a thousands ants were crawling all over them. He thrashed his hips in circles trying to stop the intense antsy sensations. Just as fast as they came, the sensations disappeared. A warm,

euphoric firmness now gripped his testicles.