Aliens Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle locked her legs around the lower back of her Lover and her hips began a frenzied counter thrusting action. The thick juices of her steamy passage were now flowing and soft slurping sound could be heard as the long, thick shaft plowed into the depths of womanhood.

"OH GOD! OH GOD .. I .. I .. ITS HAPPENNING!!"

Michelle felt the beginnings of her orgasm building in a way that she had never felt it build before. It started as a series of wonderful spasms deep within her vagina. It rumbled outward past her twitching folds and onto her rigid, ruby red clitoris and swept upward onto her aching firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The sensations intensified and she began moaning and gurgling incoherently.

"OH JESUS .. DEEPER .. FASTER .. OH GODDDDDD!!"

Her legs shot out in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air. Her thick juices spurted past the stretched opening of her vagina. She arched upward impaling her Lovers massive erection deep into her cervix and womb. Her eyes opened wide and saw nothing, her mouth open wide and no sound was heard.

The ecstatic rumblings turned into orgasmic explosions and Michelle came out of her euphoric freeze and wailed loudly as her third orgasm shattered her mind.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Her saturated mind lost all touch with reality and she floated on an orgasmic cloud between consciousness and unconsciousness. Slowly she came down from her orgasmic high, moaning as the delicious aftershock rippled across her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

She suddenly realized that her Lover's engorged erection was still deeply imbedded within her body. Her arousal vaulted up the orgasmic elevator knowing that this wasn't finished yet.

"OH! MY! GOD! ... YESSSSSSSSS!! MORE .. MORE .."

Her Lover now began its final series of masterful strokes. It brought her to new sexual heights like a maestro of a symphony orchestra. Michelle's orgasmic cloud returned and she cooed and gurgled as her body became immersed in an orgasmic pressure cooker. Her body began to match its pounding thrusts with her own rhythmic counter stokes.

"OHHHHH!! GODDDD!! I .. I .. GOING TO ..."

Suddenly Michelle felt the most ecstatic sensation that she had ever felt in her life. An exquisite pressure built rapidly within her cervix. It was warm and thick as it gushed into her with the force of a fire hose. Her entire sex spasmed with joy as her Lover continued ejaculating deep inside of her convulsing passage.

"OHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUS!! OHHHHHHH!! GODDDD!!"

Michelle's mind and body exploded with ecstasy. Again her legs shot out into a wide 'V' and kicked desperately in the air as her vagina exploded with her fourth orgasm.

Her Lover's jerking and throbbing erection began to jettison heaving torrents of its ejaculant..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She was going insane with the feel of it!

She never wanted it to end, never, never!

Michelle abandoned all body control. She reached frantically between their bodies with both hands and began massaging her Lover's huge swaying balls. New torrents of thick semen gushed into her convulsing vagina. Her cycling legs froze in mid air with her toes tightly curled. White flashes of orgasmic light saturated her mind and eyes. Her wide open eyes saw nothing but orgasmic explosions, her drooling mouth was opened but no sound was heard.

Suddenly, the silence was broken and a shrill wail was heard around the room as her sixth and final orgasm was unleashed.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ....."

Her sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness. Her body continued in its orgasmic throes. The Entity slowly withdrew from her body and it spasmed as the long, thickness slipped out of her reluctant vagina.

An unconscious Michelle was returned to the holding room.

[09M] ALIENS, DANIEL, ENTITY:

The Aliens wanted to test out one of their new technologies that would replicate a sexual encounter with unseen entities. This invisibility was designed to enhance the human sexual experience.

Daniel's entities were programmed for a Gay sexual session.

He was moved into the Entertainment room and placed in a standing position about ten feet in front of the mirrored wall.

A soft, silky robe was covered his nakedness.

He had been given the normal preparation, including enhancements to his rectal opening, sheath and nipples. The arousal inducers had his penis fully erect.

The vapor was released from the ceiling and he slowly awoke. He saw himself in the mirror and smiled. The silky cloth clung to his body. His arousal was evident by the tell-tale 'tent' in the cloth. His hardness and male nipples tingled as the silky fabric brushed across them.

He flinched slightly when he felt the first touches on the soft fabric of the robe. They were light at first and Daniel thought it was the air moving across the fabric. Soon the touches changed into persistent presses and massages. He closed his eyes, savoring the sensations that seemed to be all over his body. He felt what seemed like hands pressing onto his areolas and then onto his nipples, always moving, always pressing. More hands moved onto his hips and lower abdomen and thighs. They also, teasingly pressed the soft fabric against his inner thighs, lightly pressing against his erection and testicles.

As the touches flowed across his body, his nervousness and apprehensions slowly faded and a soft sigh escaped his lips. He felt light, butterfly-like kisses, spreading across his face and neck, a wonderful warmth began to spread throughout his body. The hands intensified their massaging of his areolas and the swirling fingers soon had his nipples standing at attention. The hands on his lower abdomen and inner thighs were now, gently pushing, the fabric of his robe against his hardness and tingling anus.

He began to unconsciously push himself into the unseen 'hands' that were roaming freely across his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Suddenly he felt the fabric being pushed onto his engorged manhood with exquisite swirls and massages. His hips jerked and he moaned loudly as his penis throbbed into confining silky cloth. A moist spot appeared at tip of the 'tent'.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Daniel felt flushed and his mind was totally enraptured by the adorning of his body. He felt soft lips touch his lips, then a warm moist tongue slipped back and forth between his lips. The tongue slowly slipped inward and Daniel took a deep breath when he felt his tongue being touched. Delicious sensations flooded his mind as the tongues danced and played together. His response was reluctant at first, but soon the 'kiss' became deeper and more passionate.

Daniel moaned into the unseen 'mouth'.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

The kisses on his neck and face continued along with the massages on his areolas, nipples and erection and the swelling lips of his anus. The robes soft, silky fabric was adding to the mounting arousal of his body.

The passionate kiss continued and a dazed Daniel was barely aware that the sash to his robe was being loosened. The robe's soft fabric was pushed from his shoulders and fell to the floor. Daniel broke the kiss and gasped as his firm erect nipples and engorged hardness sprung into the air.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His breath came in quick pants when he saw his aroused nakedness in the mirror. The mouths and hands now reacquired his body. This time they had soft, trembling, bare skin to massage and suckle on.

A soft finger pressed and swirled around the tingling gland of his hard member and Daniel gasped loudly. His hips bucked forward at the incredible contact.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The mouth and lips slipped from his face and suckled their way down toward his right areola. He gasped as a wonderful warmth bathed his erect nipple and then descended onto the excited nub with an delightful sucking and suckling action. Another mouth slipped onto his left nipple and ripples of pleasure flowed across his chest and merged with those radiating from his erection.

Two hands moved onto the cheeks of his buttocks and spread them apart. Daniel felt a third hand slip between his spread cheeks and a sense of nervousness filled his mind.

"Nooo ... Nooo ..."

Soft finger tips nestled against his prepared anal lips with a delicious caressing action filling his mind with sensations that he hadn't felt before. The fingers nudged inward just a little and then withdrew. The delicious caressing was renewed and Daniel instinctively spread his legs and hunched downward as the wonderful probing repeated itself again and again.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Daniel's wide open eyes looked in the mirror and still saw nothing in front of him or near him. His mind and body no longer cared about the 'whys' or 'hows', only what 'they' were doing to his aroused body.

He felt himself being lifted upward and then turned so he was in a prone position. It was as though he were laying on a thick 'bed' of air. The loving touches never left his body. Soft hands gently gripped his lower legs and he felt them being bent at the knees and then spread wide apart. As his thighs spread, his heavy testicles slipped downward and swayed in the air. His hips were raised slightly so his anal area came into view in the mirrored wall.

He saw and felt his swelling, pink anal lips moving and spreading apart as the unseen fingers continued their exploration of his aroused 'womanhood'.

Suddenly, the hands and fingers were removed from his buttocks and anal area. Daniel moaned with disappointment as the wonderful sensations stopped and the spread cheeks closed over his aching entrance.

He felt a presence snuggle between his spread thighs and then lean over his hovering body. As it did, a warm thickness pressed between the cheeks of his buttocks, pushing them apart. He moaned softly as the Entity's thick gland nudged against his twitching anal lips and then move outward onto his balls and upward onto his engorged erection.

Daniel gasped as his Lover's hardness swept back and forth along his excited sex.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He felt his Lover lower its upper body onto his and then felt the touch of lips on his lips. Daniel's lips parted and a warm tongue slipped into his mouth. The tips of their tongues met and he sighed as the tongues danced and played together. Another delicious sweep left Daniel's excited anal lips and this time the flexing gland pressed and swirled around the tingling head of his straining member.

Daniel moaned loudly into his Lover's mouth as he submitted his body to his unseen Lover and their kiss became deeper and more passionate.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Soon his Lover broke the kiss and he gasped in disappointment.

Its mouth began planting soft butterfly-like kisses on face and slowly suckled its way down to his neck and shoulders. His arms wrapped around something he couldn't see and massaged his hands along its back. Its lips trekked downward toward his right areola and its hands quickly followed. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe his nipple and he held his breath as the suckling lips and tongue descended onto the excited, bullet-like nipple.

Daniel gasped and pushed his aching nipple into his Lover's mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The presence slowly suckled its way over to his left nipple. Daniel mewed and cooed as his Lover divided its attention equally to both erect nipples, again and again and again.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! YES! YES!! OOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Daniel's hands reached down between them.

His hands were searching for something in the air above his abdomen. Both of his hands wrapped around something hard, thick and pulsing, and an excited gasp escape his mouth.

"OHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDD!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Daniel's hands had found the Entity's massive erection and he gurgled in joy as his swollen anal lips twitched and tingled with need and anticipation.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

His Lover shifted downward, its kisses flowed onto Daniel's abdomen and its hardness slipped out of Daniel's squeezing hands.

He knew where the loving mouth was headed and spread his thighs as wide as he could. Its breath bathed the engorged head of his erection and his hips bucked upward, moaning loudly as his throbbing gland slipped into a warm, suckling cavern. A slick, swirling tongue and sucking mouth slipped downward over the tingling head and Daniel squealed in joy.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

His hands quickly shot down, sought out and grasped his Lovers head and pulled the loving mouth and throat deeper onto his straining hardness.

"OHHHHHH!! GODDD!! AWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

While the Entity devoured his manhood, its hand dipped below its sucking mouth and palmed his eager, swollen anus. Its fingers nestled onto and traced around his clasping anal lips.

"JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Daniel's mind and body were being flooded with sensations that he had never felt before and began grinding his enflamed sex against his Lover's unseen mouth and fingers. He felt a teasing finger nudging into his excited anal opening and slither inward, twisting and turning. It was soon followed by another and then another. All three were began stroking into his clenching rectal sheath.

"OH! YES! OH! GOD! AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

The tips of the fingers seemed to be searching for some special place and suddenly Daniel's floating body began bucking and jerking. His legs kicked wildly in the air. His Lover had found his excited prostate and the tips of its fingers were ecstatically caressing and massaging the highly sensitive tissues of his prostate.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Slowly the Entity withdrew its fingers and its mouth slipped away from his jumping and jerking hardness.

A stunned Daniel lay on the soft mattress of air gasping and panting.

"NO .. NO .. DON'T STOP!! OHHHH!! PLEASEEEEEE!!"

The kneading and suckling of his rigid nipples continued without letup, more hands and fingers continued massaging his body and Daniel now knew that there were multiple entities adorning his body. He felt his Lover shift its weight between his spread thighs and then felt the tip of its wonderful appendage return between his spread cheeks pushing them far apart.

He gurgled with pleasure knowing the thick crown of his Lover's erection was nearing the portal to his 'womanhood'.

Any reluctance or apprehensions were long gone and Daniel begged and for his Lover to penetrate his body.

"OH! GOD! YES! GO IN!! GO IN!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!"

Daniel felt hands guiding something thick and throbbing against his swollen anus. He pressed his hips slightly forward and his eyes opened wide as his eager and excited anal lips began kissing the flexing, thick gland that was nudging against his rectal entrance.

His mind went into an ecstatic hold as his Lover slowly nudged its engorged head through the clasping entrance into his rectal sheath. His stretching opening teasingly resisted for a moment and suddenly popped open and slipped ecstatically around the thick, pulsing head.

He moaned as the unseen penetrator slipped inward, twisting and turning. The mirrors showed his rectal opening being stretched widely apart.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUS!! OH GODDDDDDD!!"

His rectal sheath closed over the first three inches of his Lover's huge organ like a tight fitting glove and his mind was filled with filled with waves of intense pleasure. The flexing gland settled over the ultra-sensitive mound of his prostate and Daniel moaned loudly as ecstatic explosions thundered across his loins like a series of freight trains.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

He was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. His stunned mind now wanted all of his Lover's twisting hardness deep inside of his body. With one determined thrust, Daniel lunged his enflamed sex onto his Lover's hard, thick erection and it plunged into the depths of his sexual being.

His ecstatic wail echoed around the room.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Daniel ground his hips in frantic circles as his rectal sheath ecstatically stretched and clenched around the thick, penetrating shaft of his Lover. He could feel every fleshy ridge of the massive organ inside him, as it bore into his enflamed sheath.

He wrapped his arms tightly around his unseen Lover,

"OH GOD!! YES!! YES!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His Lover waited a moment, flexed again, watching Daniel's face light up with ecstasy. Slowly and tantalizingly it withdrew halfway and then slowly pushed back in. Again it moved forward, again and again, setting a slow teasing rhythm to its strokes. It smiled as it heard Daniel's mewling and gurgling sounds of pleasure.

"OHH! .. OHH! .. OHH! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A maddening electric tingle that began deep within Daniel's rectum began to build and rippled outward past his enflamed anus onto his straining manhood, across his flat, rippling abdomen to the tips of his erect, bullet-like nipples.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

He ground his hips in tight circles around the massive penetrator trying to get more and more of it into his frenzied rectal sheath. His whole body became detached from his surroundings. Nothing mattered to him except the ecstatic waves that were exploding from his seething sheath.

His enflamed erection danced above his abdomen, spewing his precum in all direction.

"UGH!! UGH!! AHH!! AHH! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

His breath was now coming in deep gasps and pants. The mouths and lips on his erect nipples intensified their ecstatic sucking actions.

"OH SWEET JESUS!! YES! OH! GOD! FASTER! DEEPER!"

His orgasmic dazed body were now totally encased in a euphoric cloud of ecstasy. His Lover withdrew its thick erection until the flexing gland was once again pressing onto the spasming tissues of his prostate.

Daniel squealed as his prostate exploded. His head thrashed back and forth and his hips arched up and ground his enflamed sex onto the his Lover's magnificent, impaling erection.

Daniel was in a sexual frenzy and fast approaching his first orgasm. His grinding hips became a blur and his sounds became incoherent. He bucked and jerked wildly as his rectal orgasm exploded across his body. Daniel squealed loudly as his engorged manhood began jettisoning its liquid joy in forceful spurts and gushes onto his body.

"I'M GOING TO .. OH GOD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

His Lover withdrew its engorged thickness until just the tip of the head rested within his clasping entrance, then, thrust forward. The massive appendage again lunged into the depths of Daniel's sexual being. His rectal muscles clenched and spasmed around his Lover's throbbing shaft.

Daniel was riding his multiple orgasmic elevator.

It began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from its orgasm, withdrawing the swollen head until just the tip was inside the hot, foamy opening and then thrusting forward with its hips.

Daniel wailed incoherently.

"OH GOD!! ... AHH!! ... AHH!! ... JESUSSSSSS!!"

He reached down and his hands searched for and found his Lovers heavy, bloated balls. His mind reeled in joy as he lifted and massaged the Entity's wonderful, churning testicles. His hands then reached up and grasped his Lover's hips and thrust his own hips upward, impaling his seething 'womanhood' on his Lover's long, thick member.

His frenzied body began to match his Lover's pounding lunges with his own rhythmic counter strokes.

"UGHH!! UGHH!! UGHH!!"

Suddenly his Lover dove into the depths of his clenching rectal sheath. Daniel felt the entire length of his Lover's magnificent organ begin to wildly jerk and flex. His eyes shot opened when he felt a wonderful, ecstatic pressure flooding into his rectal sheath. His arms and legs tightened around his Lover as it unleashed torrents of its warm, thick ejaculant deep into his convulsing passage. His back arched up and he froze as his body screamed in joy and his second orgasm was unleashed.