Aliens Ch. 07A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean become calmer and his struggles dissipated.

He sighed as the warm GEL began to massage his buttocks and slowly flow upward toward his bent thighs, spreading the cheeks further apart. His rectal opening tingled as the soft GEL slipped over it on its way toward his swaying testicles.

He felt a warm thickness form under his balls and a moan escaped his mouth when the GEL mass encased his testicles within a warm, silky pouch and started a gentle massaging action.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The GEL continued its upward flow across the soft skin of Sean's inner thighs. It reached the base of his flaccid penis and Sean felt his penis being manipulated a velvety sheath.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!"

The GEL now spread upward over his abdomen and settled across his chest. The GEL thickened over each areola and Sean sighed as a wonderful firmness gripped them. The sensations slowly became more intense as the GEL begin to massage his areolas and nipples. The sigh became louder as his nipples stiffened and a firmness spread outward across his chest.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The GEL now had full control of Sean's body.

[10F] SEAN, GEL, FIRST EJACULATION:

The velvety sheath that encased his erection now began to deliciously squeeze and massage his straining member. It felt as though dozens of 'mouths' and 'lips' were suckling on his engorged penis.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OHH!! OHH!!"

The GEL's vaginal 'mouth' that was nestled over the engorged head of his erection began to ecstatically suck on the hyper-sensitive gland. Sean gasped and thrust upward, burying his throbbing organ all the way into the clenching sheath and suckling GEL mouth.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A thick tip formed at the head of the sheath and curled into the oozing urethra and sucked up Sean's drooling precum like a straw. His mind was flooded with ecstatic sensations that had been dormant for years, his hips bucked and jerked as the sucking 'mouth' slipped and swirled around the enflamed crown.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The suckling 'mouths' on his erect, tingling nipples, the milking sheath encasing his straining hardness and the silky pouch that was massaging his aching testicles, all began to work in unison.

Sean's mind and body had never experienced sexual joy before and he wailed as all the new sensations melded together.

He was thrown into a sexual frenzy. Nothing mattered to him now except the delicious, orgasmic sensations that were reaching a crescendo. His hands fisted tightly and his hips pushed and ground in ecstatic circles. The GEL's 'mouth' caused his tingling gland to twitch and thicken as it eagerly feasted on his spurting preseminal fluids.

"OHHHHHHHH!! GOD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean became lightheaded and his hips moved by themselves as a euphoric fog saturated his mind. His eyes were open but saw nothing but orgasmic flashes of light. His body trembled and convulsed as his orgasmic wave built up.

Sean's first ejaculation in years surged up his jerking manhood. It paused at his suckled gland, the liquid joy swirled ecstatically around it and then jettisoned out of the puckering slit into the feasting GEL's 'mouth'.

Sean squealed with joy

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The GEL intensified its exquisite actions on Sean's body and coaxed a second, stronger stream to pulse up his straining member.

Sean gasped deeply for breath, his body convulsed with pure joy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Sean's mind couldn't absorb any more sensations and his body and mind were catapulted into sensory overload. He lost consciousness and slumped onto the GEL's soft supports. Shortly, he regained consciousness and moaned while his body was still in the throes of delicious aftershocks.

The GEL's encasing blanket, lovingly caressed and massaged his body as he came down from his orgasmic high.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The computers analyzed Sean's semen, sperm and preseminal fluids. It tweaked the program that would enhance his sexuality.

[10G] SEAN, GEL, NIPPLE ENHANCEMENT:

The Chair let Sean rest within its soft supports as his body came done from its orgasmic high. He continued to moaned as the aftershocks cause his hardness to spurt and drool the remnants of his ejaculation.

Suddenly, Sara heard Sean sigh and begin shifting his chest back and forth. The GEL masses that were formed over his areolas renewed their wonderful kneading and massaging actions. A 'mouth' like depression appeared within each mass and they slowly descended onto his nipples with a delicious sucking and suckling action. The 'mouths' released a chemical that would give his nipples the same sensitivity as those of a female.

Sean moaned as his arousal was rejuvenated.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The suckling 'mouths' began to deliciously kiss and caress the hard buds and Sean's sigh turned into low gasps as exquisite tingling sensations flooded each nipple.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

H/D

NIPPLES: 1/4" H x 1/4" D

As his nipples grew, they became more sensitive and Sean began thrusting his excited nipples into nursing 'mouths'. His body had never felt such exquisite sensations and he moaned as the waves of pleasure rippled across his chest.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! YES!! YES!!"

NIPPLES: 3/8" H x 5/16" D

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his throbbing erection.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSS!!"

NIPPLES: 1/2" H x 3/8" D

Sean's enhanced nipples had now reached their targeted size.

The secreted chemicals from the suckling 'mouths' now connected each nipple into his sexual sensory system. Each would react to stimulation like those of a female.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The GEL's attention to his rigid nipples slowed to a low level 'purring' and Sean slump down onto the GEL's soft supports savoring the wonderful feelings.

Sara smiled when she saw Sean's rigid, rubbery nipples being caressed within the clear GEL 'mouths. They were almost identical to her nipples. She wondered if they could get as excited as hers. Her labia twitched at the thought.

[10H] SEAN, GEL, PROSTATE PREPARATION:

The GEL mass that was between Sean's thighs formed a 4" x .5" probe and slowly pushed between the cheeks of his buttock. The probe spread them further apart as it slowly made its way toward his rectal opening. Sean could feel where it was headed and franticly began shifting his hips in attempt to stop its advancement.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

The leading tip of the GEL's probe nestled into the tightly closed entrance and secreted a chemical that caused the tight sphincter muscle to tingle and relax. Sean sighed as ripples of pleasure radiated into his rectal sheath.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The GEL tip increased its pressure and Sean gasped at the delicious contact and his hips began to grind his loosened entrance in slow circles around the rippling, slick head of the GEL's probe.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The probe slipped inward through the loosened opening, twisting and turning. Sean's squirming hips caused the thick probe to advance further into his rectal sheath.

He moaned with joy as the flexing head began to caress the sensitive lining of the sheath.

"OHHHHHHH!! THAT FEELS SOOOOOO ... GOOD!!"

His erection jumped and jerked within the loving confines of the GEL's vaginal sheath.

The probe's tip began circling the walls of the sheath as if were searching for something ... and then it found it ... Sean's prostate. The head of the probe flattened out and incased the sensitive mound of Sean's prostate in a soft, warm pouch and began a delicious caressing motion.

Sean arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to the sensitive gland of his erection.

"WHAT! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The probe's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted across his loins. Preseminal fluid seeped out the opening slit on the excited head and was eagerly swallowed by the GEL's thirsty 'mouth'. Within a minute the small explosions intensified and Sean was moaning and gasping. He was experiencing internal orgasms, something that only a female could relate to. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, he flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

Sean suddenly sucked in his breath as a series of ecstatic sensations gripped his entire rectal area. The GEL's 'mouth' on his excited gland ballooned as Sean's erection began spurting and drooling copious amount of preseminal fluid.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The probe suddenly stopped its exquisite massaging of Sean's prostate. Sean moaned in disappointment and kept thrusting his erection into the GEL's clenching vaginal sheath.

"OH! DON'T STOPPPPPPPPPPPP!!"

The probe released its chemicals that were quickly absorbed into Sean's prostate. The chemicals would be activated by the urethra probe which would enhance the prostate. The gel mass slipped out of Sean's rectum and he sighed as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Sara was puzzled by Sean's wild contortions and loud gasps. The nurse that was with her, whispered in ear and Sara smiled.

[10I] SEAN, GEL, URETHRA, PROSTATE ENHANCEMENT:

Sean again lay back with his eyes closed, savoring the exquisite sensations that were radiating from his rectal sheath and prostate.

Sean gasped as the GEL's 'mouth' that was covering the tingling head of his erection begin an exquisite massaging action of the excited gland. His hips bucked and his small hardness flexed wildly as the suckling 'mouth' feasted on his spurting preseminal fluids.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Just as Sean was approaching his ejaculation point, the 'mouth' stopped its delicious sucking.

Sean groaned as his body was pulled back from his orgasmic point.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

Suddenly he felt the GEL's sheath that was covering his excited gland folding downward toward the circumcision ring. He looked down and saw that the head of his small erection glistening in the light.

Suddenly a thin glistening tube rose upward from between his spread thighs. It was a 1/4 inch thick, flexible and hollow. It arched up and over his straining member and stopped just above the opening to his oozing urethra. A dark band could be seen at the 7.75 inch point. The surface glistened with a combination of lubricants and growth chemicals.

Sean's eyes opened wide with apprehension and tried to move his member away from the tip of the tube. The sheath gripped his erection firmly and kept the urethra opening lined up with the dripping tube.

Slowly the tube descended into the slick opening.

He watched with wide open eyes as the tube descended slowly into his erection. Within a second or two, Sean's urethra twitched wildly with ecstatic ripples of joy. Sean threw his back and gasped as the slick, chemically laden tube reached the base of his erection. His erection felt harder as it pulsed and jerked with ecstatic sensations.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The tube continued its journey deeper into Sean's urethra. Soon it reached the two valves that controlled the injection of his sperm and semen into the urethra. A chemical was released that opened both valves, cutting of the bladder. Two GEL stems slithered outward, one slipped into the fleshy tissues of his prostate and the other made its way downward toward his testicles. Waves of euphoric sensations now bathed the center of Sean's sexual being.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The open tips of the two stems now released their catalytic chemicals. The rectal probe's absorbed chemicals now reacted with the stem's chemicals. Sean moaned as his prostate was enhanced. His semen production would be six times that of a normal male and his sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be almost instantaneous. The stem that entered his testicles split apart. Both injected their growth drugs and again Sean sighed as a wonderful warmth filled his balls. They quickly expanded and Sean felt a new delicious heaviness within the GEL's massaging pouch.

As the stems withdrew, they oozed a chemical, causing the sexual ducts and valves to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen to be discharged into the urethra.

[10J] SEAN, GEL, URETHRA, ERECTION ENHANCEMENT:

The urethra tube slowly slipped back down until it reached the base of his erection. The yellow band was now 4.00" above his bared thick gland.

Again Sean felt another flood of warmth, spread throughout his loins. The tube now started secreting a chemical that would enhance his erection. Sean gasped and threw back his head as bolts of joy radiated outward from inside his jerking hard member.

He felt an incredible antsy feeling sweep the entire length of his straining hardness. His spurting precum gushed up the sides of the tube and spilled out onto his thickening gland. Sean moaned excitedly and thrust up wildly trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. His throbbing organ now began to feel heavier and thicker. The engorged and highly excited gland sent waves of joy shooting across his loins.

His hard 'erection' grew in spurts and his hips jerked ecstatically as the GEL's vaginal sheath had more and more to squeeze and suck on.

His breathing quickened and came in gasps and pants.

"OH! JESUS! WHAT IS HAPPENNING!"

L/D

ERECTION: 4.00" x 2.00", 4.50" x 2.25", 5.00" x 2.50", 5.50" x 2.75"

Each growth spurt pushed Sean and his excited drooling gland up a rung on his ecstatic ladder.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

ERECTION: 6.00" x 2.75", 6.50" x 2.75", 7.00" x 2.75", 7.50" x 2.75"

Sean screeched as his hard member neared its target size. The loving sheath began to match his thrusts with its own counter thrusts. Sean had never experienced such ecstasy.

ERECTION: 7.75" x 2.75"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

His breath came in deep pants as his excited manhood lengthened and thickened.

Sean's new erection was complete.

The urethra probe slipped out of the excited gland. Spurts of precum gushed outward following the exit of the probe.

[10K] SEAN, GEL, ENHANCEMENT TESTING:

The GEL was now ready to test its new creation. The velvety sheath began to ripple up and down Sean's long, thick member. The bared gland turned a deep purple as blood rushed into the excited head. This time, the rippling sheath had a longer and thicker organ to please. Sean's hips bucked and jerked as the Gel began an exquisite 'milking' of his engorged manhood.

"OH! SWEET!! JESUSSSSSSS!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

The purring phallic slipped back into his eager rectal sheath and began delicious inward and outward thrusts into his enhanced rectal passage.

Sean's arousal reached a fever pitch and ecstatic sensations flooded his body and mind.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

His chest arched outward pushing his enhanced nipples into the GEL's suckling 'mouths'. The vagina-like sheath rippled up and down his straining erection with ecstatic squeezes and massages pushing him into a sexual frenzy. He thrust his engorged manhood up into the GEL's clenching vagina and then plunged his seething rectal sheath downward onto the GEL's lunging ribbed phallic.

His young mind and body was totally consumed by the exploding jolts of joy that shot out from his sexual being. He began gurgling with incoherent sounds as bright orgasmic flashes of light danced across his mind and eyes.

A low guttural moan was heard as his first ejaculation surged up his straining hardness. The thick liquid of joy stalled at his excited gland and spewed high into the air.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His convulsing body heaved and bucked within the GEL's soft restraints, his head thrashed from side to side. His huge, thick erection began jerking wildly within the clenching and squeezing sheath. The flexing phallic lunged inward, into the depth of Sean's spasming rectum and unleashed torrents of its chemical laden ejaculant.

Sean's mind exploded as the delicious pressure ballooned deep within his convulsing sheath, sending waves of orgasmic sensations bolting across his genitals. The thick mix of the GEL's ejaculant spewed outward past the clasping anal lips drenching the spread cheeks of his buttocks.

Again his enhanced prostate exploded. Sean hips bucked and jerked as two long, thick streams of semen pulsed up his spasming erection. The spewing streams arched high in the air and splattered back down, drenching the thick blanket of GEL on abdomen and thighs.

Sean's entire body was flooded with orgasmic joy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Sean lost consciousness and he slumped back onto the Chair's supports. His massive erection continued to gush and spurt.

While he was unconscious, the Gel released its final chemicals.

Special pheromones permanently bonded him to Mary and his mind now accepted his new body.

One of the secreted chemicals was an ejaculation controller. The surface of his erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions Mary's vaginal muscles. If they were present, his ejaculation would be permitted, if not, he would be kept at his orgasmic edge until the contractions were sensed or his erection was removed from her vagina.

Sean slowly recovered and moaned as he came down from his orgasmic high. He felt the Gel mass slip away from his still excited nipples and they tingled as they sprung into the air.

Sean moaned again as The Gel's massaging vaginal sheath slipped away from his softening erection with a loud slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Noooooooooooo!!"

The Gel slowly slipped from his body and returned to the gridded shelf which was lowered back into the floor. Sean sat on the Chair relishing the wonderful feelings that were still radiating from his body. His youthful body glowed with its enhancements.

The chair slowly put Sean into a standing position and Julie supported him while his wobbly legs recovered. Julie walked with Sean to the open shower where he relaxed and recovered under the warm flowing waters. When finished, Julie handed him a robe.

"You can watch Sara's enhancements from the Observation Room."

An attendant escorted Sean to the Observation Room.

While Sean was undergoing his enhancements tests, the nurse had escorted Sara to a changing room where she was prepped for her session. Included was the removal of all her hair below her shoulders.

Sean reached the Observation Room just as the nurse and Sara were entering the theater. Sean smiled and his penis tingled when he saw Sara's hairless nakedness for the first time.

[10L] SARA, GEL, INTRODUCTION:

Sean saw Julie help Sara into Chair. Her legs were put onto the leg supports and her arms were raised up and put into the arm supports, level with her shoulders. Restraints were applied to her ankles and wrists.

Sara had seen Sean being fitted into the chair but still a sense of nervousness seeped into her mind as Julie positioned her arms and legs. Julie calmed her somewhat by explaining why the restraints were necessary.

She was calmed further when she saw Sean behind the glass wall of the Observation Room smiling at her.

Julie nodded at the Operations Center and in a few seconds the gridded tile rose up under the Chair. It stopped less than an inch under Sara's buttocks and the GEL began to flow upward through the grid of holes.

Sara froze when she felt the warm GEL make contact with her spread buttocks. She instinctively tried to stand up but Julie quickly said,

"Relax Sara, the GEL will not harm you .. relax, let it happen."