Aliens Ch. 07A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara whimpered when she felt the warm thickness flow between the spread cheeks, across her rectum and then upwards toward the lower portion of her labia.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The GEL secreted a mix of chemicals that were immediately absorbed into the skin of her buttocks. One was a sedation drug and the other was an arousal inducer.

Julie saw Sara become calmer and her struggles dissipated and Julie backed away.

A warm flush and delicious tingling sensations flowed onto her flared folds and then over her clitoris. The GEL started to gently massage and knead Sara's firm outer lips as it slowly formed itself around her sex. Sara closed her eyes and a reluctant soft moan escaped her lips.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The clear GEL spread upward in two directions, onto the underside of both her bent legs and upward across her back. Soon the GEL had formed a soft barrier between her and the supporting Chair. The Chair spread Sara's spread and bent legs a further apart and adjusted her position so she was slightly reclined which raised her exposed sex upward.

Sara looked at the HD monitor in front of her and closed her eyes with embarrassment when she saw the erotic position her body was in.

The GEL now flowed from her upper back toward her chest and slowly formed two soft pouches over her firm breasts and began to gently massage and knead them. Two 'mouth-like' depressions formed within the pouches and descended onto each nipple with an exquisite sucking and suckling action. A long sigh escaped Sara's mouth when she felt her nipples stiffen and grow erect.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The GEL mass that was formed on her labia now slipped between the flared folds and snuggled into the pink furrow, pushing the folds further apart. A delicious massaging action was started and Sara felt as though a hundred tongues and mouths were now loving her clitoris, labia, breasts and nipples.

Sara moaned as her induced arousal washed across her body,

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara's breasts, nipples, clitoris and labia were fully encased within a rippling blanket of purring GEL. She leaned back into the Chair and moaned as new and wonderful sensations flooded her body and mind.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

The GEL now had full control of Sara's body.

[10M] SARA, GEL, FIRST ORGASM:

A small sheath-like tube formed from the mass that lay over her labia. The end formed into a suckling 'mouth' and slipped over the hard pink tip of Sara's clitoris. Sara's flew wide open and hips jerked at the ecstatic contact and she squealed with joy as it slipped over the rigid organ and slithered into its clitoral hood.

"AHHHHHHHHH!! OH! GOD! AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

The massaging GEL kissed and caressed Sara's fluttering inner lips that were already moist with their early juices. Her clitoris throbbed within the suckling sheath-like 'throat' and she pushed her bullet-like nipples into the 'mouths' of the GEL's suckling pouches.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

As the GEL massaged the flared folds, its phallic formed.

The thick, flexing head nudged against the treasured entrance of her womanhood. The clasping inner lips kissed and caressed the purring head as it nestled further inward.

Her enflamed and rigid clitoris was filling her vagina with a sense of deep need and desire. She shifted her hips excitedly against the caressing head and pushed her enflamed sex down onto the thickness that was probing her eager entrance.

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!!"

While her swollen folds and clitoris were being massaged and suckled, the phallic slowly slithered inward past the stretching inner lips and slipped an inch or two inward, into her welcoming vagina.

She gasped as the ecstatic sensations filled her vagina, rippled across her loins and up into her mind,

"WHAT! WHAT! OHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

The GEL rested a moment or two while Sara's stretched vagina adjusted to its thickness. It then slipped deeply inward twisting and turning as it went. A series of undulating rings rose up from the phallic's surface which ecstatically caressed her vaginal walls.

Sara's mouth and eyes opened wide as unbelievable sensations exploded from within her steamy passage. Her vaginal walls began to spasm and clench around her thick lover. The flexing phallic searched for and found Sara's elusive, 'G' spot and began caressing the soft hyper- sensitive tissues.

Sara arched up and squealed in joy,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The phallic lunged deeply inward, her cervix flared open and began kissing the throbbing head as it nudged against the portal to her womb.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Her hips ground excitedly onto her buried lover and she gurgled as it slowly pulled out and lunged back in. The GEL now started a series of rhythmic thrusts, in and out, fast and slow. Sara was in orgasmic heaven and her body began urgent counter thrusts.

"OHH!! OHH!! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!"

Sara's mind was awash with joy. Gasping and moaning, her body began thrusting in sync with her loving friend. Her hips bucked upward onto the plunging phallic and became a blur as the GEL lunged into the depths of her sexual being.

"OH! GOD FASTER!! FASTER!! DEEPER!! DEEPER!!"

Sara's body was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her body had never experienced such ecstatic, orgasmic sensations. Suddenly the loving phallic lunged deep and stopped. Its head thickened as it turned and twisted. Sara felt the most delicious and ecstatic sensation she had ever felt. The phallic started to forcefully ejaculate deep inside her vagina and cervix. The warm, thick ejaculant gushed and filled her cervix, back flowing into her vagina. Sara's orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her mind and eyes became saturated with orgasmic flashes of lights. Her body jerked upward. Her legs flew into the air in a wide 'V' and frantically kicked in the air as her body convulsed and spasmed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Another powerful ejaculation erupted from the phallic. Streams of warm ejaculant and thick vaginal juices spewed past the buried phallic and the clenching labia folds. Sara's first and second orgasms melded into one and she gurgled incoherently as her body rode her multi orgasmic wave.

Her squeals of joy echoed around her theater.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Sara's body became saturated with her explosive orgasms and her body went into orgasmic overload, and she lost consciousness. In a minute she slowly regained consciousness. The phallic was still buried deep within her vagina and she moaned as the aftershocks still rippled up and down her body.

The phallic pulled out of Sara's foamy, clasping vagina and she moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"OH!! SLOWLY!! SLOWLY!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

The GEL now analyzed Sara's orgasmic fluids and the Operations Center tweaked its 'program' for Sara's sexual enhancements.

When it finish, the pulsing head of its engorged member nestled again within the swollen folds and went into a dormant stage with delicious low level 'purrs'.

Sara sighed as her labia caressed the pulsing thickness.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

[10N] SARA, GEL, BREAST ENHANCEMENT:

The GEL let Sara rest against its soft supports as her body slowly came down from its orgasmic high.

The purring silky pouches on her breasts now released their enhancement chemicals and Sara felt a wonderful warmth seeping into each of her breasts. The delicious massaging, kneading and suckling was restarted and she moaned as her arousal was rejuvenated.

Suddenly an exquisite firmness gripped each of her breasts, her erect nipples twitched with excitement. She looked down and a beaming smile filled her face when she saw her breasts begin to expand within the clear GEL pouches. Delicious quakes pulsed across her chest as her breasts and nipples expanded in spurts.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BREASTS: 34B, NIPPLES: 4/16" x 4/16"

As her breasts grew, her nipples became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Sara began thrusting her firm breasts and erect tingly nipples into kneading and suckling pouches. Her body had never felt such exquisite sensations and she moaned and gasped with joy.

"OHHHHHH!! YES!! YES!!"

BREASTS: 34D, NIPPLES: 5/16" x 4/16"

Sara couldn't believe how full and firm her breasts were beginning to feel. Her nipples had never felt so hard and tingly.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

BREASTS: 36A, NIPPLES: 6/16" x 5/16"

The expanding pouches now had more to work on and the kneading, massaging and suckling intensified.

UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

BREASTS: 36C, NIPPLES: 7/16" x 5/16"

Sara was thrusting her breasts and nipples wildly into the loving pouches.

"OHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!

BREASTS 36C, NIPPLES 1/2" x 3/8"

The GEL now had Sara's breasts and nipples at their target size and the pouches settled down to that wonderful 'purring' action. Sara cried out in joy when she saw her enhanced breasts within the clear GEL pouches.

[10O] SARA, GEL, CLITORIS ENHANCEMENT:

She lay back savoring her breast's 'new' fullness and firmness. Her hard nipples felt like bullets and she yearned to touch them.

The GEL mass once again snuggled in closer to the flared folds of her labia and Sara gasped when the warm GEL oozed into the pink furrow pushing them further apart.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The warm suckling 'mouth' and 'throat' of the clitoral sheath once again rippled over the pink protruding tip of her clitoris and slipped into the clitoral hood. Sara's hips bucked at the ecstatic contact.

She threw her head back and gasping and panting.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!! OH! GOD! AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

As the suckling 'mouth' attended to her excited clitoris the GEL's flexing head pressed deliciously against her clasping inner lips.

Sara gasped loudly when she felt her engorged clitoris expand within the rippling and suckling sheath.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

L/D

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/2" x 3/16" ... 5/8" x 1/4"

With each ecstatic jerk of her hips, Sara's clitoris lengthened and thickened.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDD!!

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 3/4" x 3/16" ... 1" x 3/8"

"UHH!! UHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1.25: x 1/2" ... 1.50" x 1/2".

The long rigid organ's natural downward angle insured an ecstatic contact against a thrusting erection.

Sara's hips were bucking and grinding as the GEL's clitoral 'throat' sucked on her rigid organ as though it was an erection.

She threw her head back and wailed. Her thick vaginal juices oozed freely past the purring head into her flared and swollen folds.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The GEL slowly and tantalizingly withdrew from her erect clitoris and Sara lay back gasping and panting. She looked down and saw her excited, pink organ extending well beyond the soft confines of its clitoral hood and an excited smile lit up her face.

A gasping thankfulness escape her open mouth,

"Oh! God, Thank you!"

As if in an answer, the GEL kissed the engorged pink tip and Sara gasped in joy.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

The GEL mass that was nestled within her flared folds now began to trace and nudge against her clasping inner lips.

[10P] SARA, GEL, VAGINAL ENHANCEMENT:

Sara's arousal was now at a fever pitch and she ground her hips against her GEL lover. The tip of the GEL's phallic nudged inward and Sara's excited inner lips eagerly slipped over the thick head as it slowly twisted and turned its way into her more than welcoming vagina. It deliciously sunk into the depths of her sexual being and Sara screamed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OH! GOD! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The head of the loving phallic nudged onto the flowering portal of her womb and then rested with delicious 'purrs' and flexes as Sara savored the wonderful fullness that was stretching her womanhood.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

The GEL now secreted its growth chemicals. Sara gasped as delicious antsy sensations gripped her entire vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8.0" x 3.0" erection. The sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of her vaginal sheath and her illusive 'G' spot was expanded.

The GEL now started to test out Sara's 'new' enhancements.

[10Q] SARA, GEL, VAGINAL TESTING:

Suddenly Sara's entire body was flooded with waves of sexual excitement. The massaging, kneading and suckling pouches and 'mouths' renewed their loving attention to her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. The suctioning 'mouth' and 'throat' renewed they ecstatic attention to her excited and rigid organ of joy.

Sara bucked and jerked as her body was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The GEL phallic withdrew from her clenching vaginal sheath until the tip was just inside the clasping inner lips and then plunged back into the depths of her enflamed passage.

Sara squealed in joy as her GEL Lover began a rhythmic series of slow ecstatic thrusts and lunges.

"OH YES! OH GOD! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The phallic began to vary its rhythm, full in, full out, part way in, part way out, always twisting, always flexing. Sara was gasping deeply for air as her body became saturated with waves of sexual joy. Her hips were bucking and jerking wildly in the Chair's restraints.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Sara's body was riding her enhanced orgasmic wave. Her body had never experienced such total joy. Her orgasm came like a clap of thunder and lightening bolts flashed across her dazed eyes and mind.

Her hips bucked upward and froze as a loud orgasmic wail echoed around the stage.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

She slumped back down, gasping and panting. Her hips continued matching the deep thrusts of her GEL Lover. Her mewing and gurgling sounds became incoherent as they escaped her drooling mouth. The GEL's phallic now expanded its length and width and Sara's body went into its sexual 'auto' mode with forceful counter thrusts.

Sara was riding her orgasmic elevator toward her second orgasm. Her legs shot upward and outward, kicking franticly in the air. Her lover lunged into her womb and unleashed its warm thick ejaculant. Sara felt the incredible warm, thick volume fill her cervix and vaginal sheath.

Her eyes opened wide but she saw nothing, her mouth opened but no sound was heard. Suddenly, her orgasmic freeze disappeared and the theater once again was filled with the wails of her second orgasm.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Sara's mind and body couldn't absorb any more orgasmic sensations and she lost consciousness. Her jerking body slumped down onto the Chair. While unconscious, the GEL began its final conditioning of her mind.

Special bonding pheromones were implanted in her mind for Sean.

Sara slowly regained consciousness and she moaned as a series of wonderful aftershocks rippled across her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

She purred as she came down from her orgasmic high. She felt the GEL pouches slip away and her firm breasts and her perky nipples tingled as they sprung into the air.

The suckling clitoral 'mouth' and 'throat' released her still engorged clitoris and Sara gurgled with joy as the rigid pink organ throbbed in the air.

"Goddddddddddddddddddddddd!!"

The thick GEL phallic slowly withdrew from her stretched vagina. A mix of vaginal fluids and GEL ejaculant gushed into the waiting GEL mass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Don't leave me!"

The chair slowly put Sara into a standing position and Julie supported her while her wobbly legs recovered. Sean smiled when he saw Sara's perfect, curvaceous body.

Sara was helped to the open shower where she relaxed and recovered under the warm flowing waters. When she was finished, Julie handed her a robe.

Sean was waiting for her. They looked at each other as only Lovers could do. Sean was the first to come out of his trance-like state. He smiled and held his arms. Sara sighed and melted into them.

Julie smiled, she always like this part.

She told them that the Aliens required them to stay at least overnight to ensure that there were no problems.

[10R] SEAN, SARA, PERFORMANCE SUITE:

LL3had two suites that were used by GenTech's staff to observe the performance of transgendered 'subjects'. In Sean's case, they would observe the achievement of his Age Regression plus his and Sara's enhancements.

Julie led them out of the theater and down a hallway to the Alien's performance suite. She gave them a tour of the multi roomed suite and the well stocked kitchen. Sean blushed a bit when he saw he 'workout' room and Sara smiled.

Julie closed the door and walked to the Operations Center.

They looked into each other's eyes as only 'childhood sweethearts' could do and Sara's heart melted.

Sara drew close to Sean and kissed him on the forehead.

"Let's go into the bedroom."

[10S] SEAN, SARA, FOREPLAY ORGASM:

Sara smiled at Sean, took his hand and led him into the bedroom. They stopped by the door and Sara adjusted the lights over the bed to a soft glow, then turned on the sound system and adjusted the romantic mood to a low background level. She then went to the bed and pulled back the cover. She smiled when she saw a bottle of massaging oil on the night table.

All of Sara's emotions rushed to the surface, ranging from nervousness to passion. Her legs felt weak and her body trembled with desire.

Sean undid the sash to her robe and it parted slightly. He got a glimpse of her breasts and hairless mound. He slowly pushed the robe from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Her firm breasts, perky nipples, curvaceous thighs and perfect labia would rival any twenty year old.

Sean smiled at Sara and whispered,

"Sara...Your body is absolutely beautiful."

Sara took a deep breath when she heard Sean say those wonderful words. All her nervousness and apprehensions disappeared.

She undid Sean's sash and she gasped and her eyes flew wide open when the robe parted and she saw his 5.00" x 1.25" flaccid penis and heavy swaying balls. Her eyes saw that Sean was totally hairless and it added to her growing excitement.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!! Sean ... ITS SOOO BIG."

Sean shrugged the robe from his shoulders and his new muscular body came into Sara's view. Her breath came in pants of anticipation and for the first time her labia and vagina twitched at the sight of man's nakedness.

Sara moved closer to Sean and her hands reached out to his genitals. The first touch was to his penis. She gasped as it stirred within her hands. One hand reached further down and lifted the silky, swaying pouch of his testicles.

"Ohhh!! Sean, they are sooooo soft and .. and .. heavy."

Sean's penis began to stir within her massaging hands and in a few seconds his massive manhood was fully erect and throbbing in her hands.

She gurgled with joy as her hands glided up and down Sean's straining 7.75" x 2.75" hardness. Her arousal soared and her breath came in deep pants and gasps.

They again kissed. Sara felt Sean's thick, warm, pulsing erection throb against her abdomen and she moaned into his mouth,

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Sean could feel Sara's trembling body push against him as they embraced.

He broke the kiss and whispered,

"Sit down on the edge of the bed and lay back on it."

As Sara lay back on the bed, Sean retrieved the bottle of massaging oil that was in the nightstand. He opened it and applied a generous amount to his hands.

Sean knelt down in front of her closed legs. His slick hands began to gently massage the top of Sara's thighs. Slowly his hands moved downward onto her inner thighs. His touches moved from knees to almost touching her labia and then back to her knees. A soft moaned escaped Sara's mouth each time the massaging hands approached her sex.