Aliens Ch. 07B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie came close to Tyler and smiled at him.

"Your body makes be jealous."

She put her hand on his right breast and began to slowly massage it. Her hand and fingers slipped over the firm mound and began caressing his nipple. The enhanced bud quickly stiffened and Tyler gasped at the incredible touch and he quickly pushed his breast into Julie's hand.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She reached down with her other hand and molded it to his labia. Tyler's mind was filled with a flood of brand new sensations. He gasped loudly as hips thrust his new sex outward toward the massaging hand. Julie's thumb began pressing and swirling on Tyler's new clitoral hood and his clitoris leapt out of its protective hood. The thumb now swirled the extended 1.50" x 1/2" organ of joy in delicious, ecstatic circles and Tyler arched up squealing with joy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Julie stopped and backed away. Tyler sat there gasping and panting, his mind was trying to grapple with the sensations that his body was giving him.

Julie said,

"It is time for you feel what a woman feels when she orgasms."

A stunned Tyler shook his head,

"No .. no more .. leave me alone .. you have done enough to me!"

Tyler was a male in a female body. His thoughts were male, his words were male. This would reverse when confronted by a male for the purpose of sex, such as in a Brothel. His female side would also come to the surface when with another female. In both cases, Tyler would be the submissive partner.

The Plant secreted a drug that would temporarily bond him to another Plant that would test his sexual transformation. He was put into a standing position and Julie guided the submissive back away from the Plant.

The plant was lowered into stage and another Plant rose up in its place. It was larger and its stems and foliage was thicker than the previous one.

[11J] TYLER, PLANT LOVER:

As Tyler starred at the Plant, all of the flowers and stamens begin to weave back and forth, coming close to each other then slowly drifting apart. He smiled as he watched their intimate dance. Small droplets of nectar were forming at the end the ends of the thick stamens and the tulip shape flowers were opening and closing.

His feminine side rose to the surface and he watched transfixed at the wonderful display and his need to feel its embrace grew stronger with every passing second. The Plant began to extend its soft stems toward him as though it were beckoning him to come closer.

Tyler slowly walked toward it. A few leafy stems reached out and began caressing his shoulders and breasts. He sighed and his heart beat just a little bit quicker as he stepped toward the plant.

The first touches came upon his face and gently slipped down to his neck and shoulders. Tyler closed his eyes and sighed as the stem's soft tips caressed and massaged his skin. His nipples tingled as did his clitoris and vagina. He moved further toward the Plant.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

More stems extended outward and slowly slipped across his abdomen thighs and lower legs. He sighed again as the silky stems flooded his body with light, delicate touches and massages.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Tyler surrendered himself to the plant and moved his nakedness into its loving foliage. He felt his body being encased within a warm silky cocoon, his legs were bent, pulled upward and then spread apart. He reached inward with his arms and wrapped them around the warm, thick inner core of the Plant. A large depression formed in front of his head and he leaned inward and rested his head on the Plant's 'shoulder'. He closed his eyes and savored the wonderful sensations that were touching his nakedness and flowing throughout his body.

He cooed as his body nestled deeper into the loving grasps of the Plant's stem's, silky leaves and thick satiny flowers.

Tyler felt two satiny flowers move on to his breasts, encasing each within two massaging and kneading pouches. Over each nipple, two internal mouth-like depressions formed and descended onto his nipples, gently enveloping them within their warm, moist, suckling 'mouths'.

He gasped at the delicious contact and pushed his breasts into the loving pouches.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

A thin, sheath-like flower, with a suckling 'mouth' at its open end, suckled its way over his partially protruding clitoris and into the clitoral hood.

Tyler screeched at the ecstatic contact and his clitoris leaped outward, extending itself into the suckling 'mouth' and 'throat'.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

His hips bucked into the Plant and his erect nipples tingled with excitement.

The plant reduced its massaging pouches and clitoral massager to low level 'purrs' and Tyler slumped panting into the soft supports of the Plant. His rigid organ throbbed like a mini-erection within small 'suckling', silky throat.

In a few seconds, Tyler felt a wonderful soft warmth forming around the folds of his labia. The Plant's labia massager had settled over the folds with a wonderful massaging and kneading action. Its internal suckling 'mouths' slipped into the flared pink crease pushing the folds further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to his vagina. The exquisite sensations melded into those from the clitoral massager and jolts of joy to exploded across his loins.

"OHHHHHHH!! JESUSSS!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Tyler felt the suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' begin to deliciously explore his spread, swollen 'folds'. More 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to his womanhood.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Tyler closed his dazed and aroused eyes and began moving his swollen sex back and forth on the Plant's massagers. His mind became saturated with the wonderful waves of joy that were cascading across his loins. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as his juices mixed with the slick 'lips' of the Plant's labia massager. His excited, clasping inner lips tried to draw the suckling 'lips' further into his sex.

Tyler was jolted out of his euphoric daze when he felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against his vaginal opening. The nudging pressure built and Tyler gasped when he felt the entrance to his vagina being gently stretched opened. He knew the head of the stamen was at the portal to his womanhood.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Tyler felt the warm liquid oozing from the head of his 'Lover' and a delicious warmth spread around his eager entrance as the opening was being was pushed apart and the warmth spread inward. His inner lips stretched excitedly over the flexing head and Tyler moaned as waves of joy flooded his sex.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDD!! YES!! YES!! YES!!"

Tyler pushed down and ground his vaginal entrance against the slowly advancing stamen and squealed as it slipped inward, twisting and turning.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He felt an exquisite pressure as his inner lips and his vagina stretched ecstatically to accommodate the flexing thickness of the Plant's phallic, then unbelievable sensations exploded within him as the twisting cilia nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive lining of his vaginal walls.

"OH! GOD! OH! .... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Plant slithered inward and began circling the sensitive lining of his enflamed passage, as though it was looking for something. Its circling head intensified as it neared its target.

Suddenly, Tyler arched upward, his hips began franticly grinding his seething sex into Plant thick body. The Plant's stamen had found his enhanced 'G' spot and Tyler squealed with joy as the excited tissues exploded with jolts of ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"OHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The stamen slipped back and to the clasping inner lips and then twisted its way forward, sparking Tyler's sweet spot again and again. His mind was flooded with intense waves of pleasure as his spasming vaginal walls gripped and clenched around his partially embedded 'Lover'.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His arousal vaulted and he moaned in joy as the ecstatic sensations rippled throughout his enflamed sex. As the stamen slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. Tyler wailed in ecstasy as his vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the ribs. The suckling clitoral 'throat' made his organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The loving stamen now sunk deeper into Tyler's enflamed passage. It twisted and turned, pulsed and purred as it explored the excited sheath. Soon its eight inches of warm undulating thickness made Tyler's mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The stamen partially withdrew then slipped back inward, twisting, turning and flexing.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out, then all in, slow then fast. The Plant was now assaulting every erogenous zone in and on Tyler's body. From the encasing pouches and 'mouths' on his breasts, to the suckling clitoral sheath to the labia massager and its incredible lunging stamen.

Tyler was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

The relentless thrusts of the loving Plant twisted, turned and flexed as it explored Tyler's enflamed vagina. His engorged clitoris jerked and throbbed as orgasmic tingles exploded outward from it.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Suddenly thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the body of the stamen and started massaging and caressing Tyler's enflamed vaginal walls. Tyler squealed with joy as jolts of ecstasy shot across his sex. His mind and body were saturated with ecstatic spasms and contractions.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!!"

"YESSSS .. YESSSS .. OHHHHH GODDDD .. YESSSSS!!"

Tyler couldn't keep up with his frantic counter thrusts and he slumped down onto his Lover and let the waves of ecstasy explode across his body.

The clitoral massager now began to push Tyler toward his orgasmic trip point. Its suctioning 'lips' and 'throat' began deep sucking strokes along the entire length of his mini erection-like organ. The excruciating, ecstatic sensations gripped his throbbing, swollen folds and clenching vagina. All the ecstatic sensations now melded together and Tyler bucked and thrashed wildly into the Plant's loving body.

His wail's echoed around the theater.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...!!"

Suddenly, the stamen lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Tyler's enflamed vagina. Tyler's mind went into an ecstatic freeze when he felt his 'Lover' begin deep jerks and flexes. Tyler was at his orgasmic trip point and his spasming vaginal muscles could feel the deep pulses surging upward through the Plant's massive phallic. His hips excitedly ground his sex onto both massagers.

The Plant unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into his seething passage. His spasming vaginal sheath ballooned ecstatically.

Tyler screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded his body. His own orgasm was unleashed. His vagina went into deep convulsions, his organ of joy exploded as his body unleashed its first total, all consuming climatic orgasm.

"AHHH!! AHHH!! AHHH!! AHHH!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD!!"

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

Tyler screamed as the orgasmic waves hit him. His hands fisted tightly and his toes curled. His legs kicked franticly into the Plant's dense foliage as his entire sexual being erupted with the ultimate female orgasm.

His spewing 'Lover' renewed its deep thrusts. It knew it could coax another body wide orgasm. Deep orgasmic spasms rolled throughout Tyler's body like a series of freight trains.

Again, Tyler's orgasmic wail echoed again echoed around the theater.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...!!"

Tyler's body went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness for a few seconds. When he recovered, his body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The stamen was still twisting and lunging. His body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed Tyler into a sexual frenzy.

His convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the Plant's soft supports, his head twisted from side to side. He gasped and wailed. His rigid, dark crimson, organ of joy was jerking wildly within the suckling 'throat'. Again the stamen unleashed its thick ejaculant.

Tyler's entire body became one orgasmic sensation.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

This time Tyler's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Plant's stamen rested within Tyler's vagina with delicious 'purrs'.

Tyler remained unconscious for about minute. As he slowly recovered, he felt the imbedded 'purring' and moaned as it induced delicious post orgasmic aftershocks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The Plant slowly withdrew from his stretched and clenching sheath, it was accompanied by a loud slurping sound.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SLOWLYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Torrents of orgasmic vaginal fluids and ejaculant gushed past the gaping entrance into the thirsty, waiting foliage.

Tyler rested his head on the Plant's 'shoulder' and whispered,

"Thank you .. oh God .. thank you."

As if in response, the Plant 'tweaked' all of his erogenous zones.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

It took about a minute for Tyler to recover and, as his male side returned, he cringed knowing that he had just had sex with a Plant.

A vapor was released from the ceiling which rendered Tyler unconscious. He was moved from the stage, back into the 'prep' room Where he was cleaned then dressed in 'hooker' clothes before being transported to a Brothel in Indonesia.

Seth and Josh trembled with mounting fear as they watched Tyler being changed into a female before their eyes.

[11K] JOSH, SETH, RETRIBUTION:

Seth and Josh trembled with mounting fear as they watched Tyler being changed into a female before their eyes. Neither of them could believe what they had just seen. He was their leader, their strength, now he as female. They looked at each other with panic in their eyes.

If 'they' could do that to Tyler, then ... then ... Both began to struggling and screaming.

Suddenly, they felt their themselves being moved to the front and center of the stage. Each could see the large audience in front of them and their fears escalated. The larger than life HD monitor in front of them showed their 'floating' bodies as they sat naked within their invisible supports.

Julie came forward and stood in front of them.

She smiled and said,

"You must admit, Tyler is now a gorgeous female. He will make a lot of men very happy."

We want both of you to make 'your' men happy as well, so Josh, you will become a curvaceous, submissive Shemale and Seth, you will become an enhanced male. Both of you will give exceptional joy to members of the Gay community."

Seth looked at Julie with contempt and anger. The younger Josh began to sob and, as his fears and anxiety soared, he began urinating.

Julie waited patiently for him to finish and an attendant cleaned up the pools of urine.

Julie continued,

"A word or two about your new 'womanhoods'. We want you to enjoy sex as well as your friends, so when sex is imminent or intimacy is anticipated, your anuses and rectums will physically change into 'labias' and 'vaginas'."

Josh, you will be first."

[11L] JOSH, GEL, MALE TO SHEMALE:

They let Josh squirm nervously in his sitting position for a few minutes, his mind was filled with dread and apprehension.

As he looked at himself in the monitor, his eyes detected movement in the floor tile directly below his sitting position. As the tile moved away a bluish glow was seen. Josh looked closer and saw a pedestal rising upward and his eyes opened wide when he saw a large, clear, bluish gel-like mass rising up from the floor. The pedestal stopped when the GEL was about inch below the spread cheeks of buttocks.

Josh's breathing became rapid, his eyes glanced franticly around him and he began to struggle and scream.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! KEEP IT AWAY ... HELPPPPP!!"

A hushed silence filled the theater and Josh's fearful eyes were hypnotically fixed on the monitor.

He saw the GEL rise upward, the leading edge of the mass glowed warmly as it neared his buttocks and rectal area. Josh was trying to franticly move his hips in a futile effort to prevent the GEL from touching him.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The GEL made contact with Josh's buttocks and flowed rapidly upward onto both inner thighs. As it moved it secreted a fast acting sedative and a mild aphrodisiac. Both chemicals were immediately absorbed into his skin and rushed toward his mind.

A wonderful, euphoric rush rippled throughout Josh's body and a warm flush spread outward across his loins as the GEL moved upward. His rectal area and buttocks tingled as more and more of the mass moved from the pedestal onto his body.

A low, soft sigh replaced Josh's wails of terror and his body settled down onto the his unseen supports.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

When the GEL reached the junction of his thighs, it flowed upward along his inner thighs, deliberately bypassing his swaying balls and penis. They rejoined on Josh's lower abdomen and then rippled upward toward his chest.

As the arousal inducers took affect, Josh's first sigh of reluctant pleasure escaped his lips as tingling sensations filled his penis. It slowly stirred and as the sensations intensified, his penis soared to full erection.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The GEL mass had now reached his chest. It spread over each of his areolas and the tingling sensations spread into his small male nipples. Soon the GEL reached his shoulders and spread onto his lower neck. The entire mass was now spread across the front of Josh's body, from rectum to neck. A thickness moved from the main mass that was on his buttocks toward the apex of his thighs.

Josh felt the GEL form under his testicles and he sighed as his balls slipped into a silky, massaging pouch.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

The mass now flowed upward along the sensitive under side of his erection. When it reached the tingling gland, a long slit opened and Josh moaned loudly as his throbbing member was manipulated into the GEL's warm, vagina-like sheath.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The GEL now had Seth's body completely within its control and was ready to transform him into a Shemale.

Josh looked at the HD monitor and saw the thick, clear, blanket of GEL that was encasing the upper half of his body. His mind was now in a state of submission and the GEL sensed it. Josh lay back un his unseen supports savoring the waves of pleasure that were radiating from his loins and chest.

[11M] JOSH, GEL, RECTAL VAGINA AND LABIA:

Again Josh felt his body being moved. This time he was positioned so he was laying on his back. His legs remained bent and spread. The HD monitor now showed split screens. One showed a close up view of the GEL mass that lay between the spread cheeks of his buttocks and the other showed his encased erection twitching over his abdomen.

Josh felt the mass begin to thicken that lay over his over his rectum. As the mass thickened, his cheeks were spread further apart and his rectal opening became more accessible to the clear GEL.

The GEL thickness pushed against the entrance to his rectum and he instinctively shifted his hips in a futile effort to stop the probing. He felt a warm lubricant begin to spread over the tight opening and wonderful tingly sensations rippled across his loins as the sphincter muscle relaxed and allowed the GEL's probe to slip inward.

Josh whimpered at the intrusion,

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

A wave of warmth accompanied the thickening probe as it nudged inward and his erection jumped and throbbed. His entire rectal area began to ripple with pleasure. He unconsciously started to push and grind his hips onto the GEL's probe as it twisted and turned in its journey inward.