Aliens: Symbiosis

Story Info
A woman finds herself enslaved by Alien captors.
2.1k words
3.34
111.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashyne
Ashyne
11 Followers

This is the Earth, a year after the alien Xenomorphs have started infesting it, sweeping through our defenses like an unstoppable tide of death and destruction. Their anger is fuelled by their intense hatred for all species besides their own. Their lust for blood is ever consuming, as they devour countless worlds, not only for their resources or for new territory, but also for the potential hosts that the Xenomorphs find on each living world.

This is the Earth, a barren wasteland populated not by lush green fields, nor by trees that tower over the countryside, but by thousands of massive, domed structures that dot the landscape like gravestones that lie scattered in the cemetery of the home world of the human race.

When the alien Xenomorphs were first set free into our world, no one doubted that it is we, the dominant species of this planet, who would bow before the newcomers. With a near-unlimited supply of hosts and breeding spots, Earth was a rare find for these extraterrestrial creatures. Within months, the planet's ecosystem was completely altered.

I was a member of the X-T, or Extraterrestrial, Research Team working for the Corporation. The team was set up immediately after an extraterrestrial life form was discovered on the small ranching colony on the planet Ryushi. The Corporation sent a squad of Marines and biologists to retrieve the dead specimen, and brought it back to the laboratory.

I was one of the first scientists to have a closer look at the specimen, to study it. We thought we could control it. Over the next few days, we had many more of the X-Ts brought in to our labs as they were found all over Ryushi.

They were a fascinating species. They were like ants, with a completely different appearance in each stage of its life cycle. The first specimen we found, we named the Face-hugger. Resembling a cross between a scorpion and a spider, its purpose seemed to be to latch onto a host's face, and implant an embryo into the host's chest cavity, which would then develop into an adult alien. We put animals into cages, and allowed the face-huggers to impregnate them. The adult aliens are insectoid in appearance, and there are slight variations between each adult, depending on the species of their host.

That was fourteen months ago. We had a different specimen brought in one day. It was of the same species as the previous creatures, but this face-hugger was bigger and had rows of spines running down its back. The embryo from this specimen took a longer time to develop, and when it was fully grown, it was two times the size of the average adult X-T. We identified it as a Queen. The Corporation ordered us to study this Queen's behavioral patterns, and allow it to move, uninhibited, in a massive artificial cavern we constructed. Within hours, the adult Queen began to lay eggs and used the live animals we tossed in to breed more of her children.

Something went wrong one day. It was an accident. One of the scientists had opened the cage when the Queen was not hibernating, resulting in an outbreak. Our security could not control the situation. Neither could the military. The Queen and her brood had retreated to the city's subterranean network of sewers and tunnels. Within days, we experienced an infestation of hundreds of adult X-Ts.

They swarmed across the city, taking hosts back to the Hive they had established underground. In six months, we lost half the planet to the X-Ts. There was no way to quarantine them. They were like a plague, spreading so fast that we had no time to form an effective plan. The aliens are highly intelligent, communicating with each other in complex ways that we would never fully understand.

Now, at the cradle of human civilization, a dome ten times bigger than any others towers over a sea of ash and dust. This alien structure holds the Mother Queen, the one creature in charge of overseeing this new world which its species has taken for itself.

The human race is endangered, nearly extinct. A few survivors wage a futile war against the overwhelming swarms of Xenomorphs, but for every alien killed, a million more are born to replace it.

Within this alien dome, the Mother Queen is surrounded by thousands of her children, who form a protective shield around her. Some of her warriors cling on to her, using their black, serpentine bodies to keep her safe.

With elongated, phallus-shaped heads, clawed hands and feet, and skeletal bodies the color of the deepest black, the Xenomorphs are able to blend with the shadows, and camouflage themselves on the walls of their domed homes.

The domes are biomechanical in appearance, with what appears to be bones and flesh fused to form its architecture. In this superstructure, a common scene plays out, one that is repeated across the entire planet, in every other dome. On the walls of the dome, dozens of naked bodies are bound and restrained, hung there with a sticky resin secreted by the Xenomorphs. Their tortured screams haunt my sleep on the few nights that I manage to slip into slumber.

Human females are brought to the Hive. The warrior Xenomorphs, who raid the few remaining human towns left, find them. All the males are slaughtered and mutilated, or have their bodies used as hosts for new Xenomorphs to grow in. The corpses are then dragged back to the dome to form its architecture.

The aliens have a plan. It is initiated by the Mother Queen, who delivers a promise to the humans in exchange for complete subservience to the aliens, and obedience to her plan.

The Mother Queen promises to save the human race by creating a new species, a hybrid between Xenomorph and human genes. The humans agree to the aliens' plan without hesitation, for if we don't, the Xenomorphs would ensure our complete annihilation.

In the center of the dome is a large chamber, and the Mother Queen watches intently at the scene that is being played out. It is entertainment for her, but also part of her plan to ensure the proliferation of her species on this world, and on many others in the future.

Today, it is my turn. I have watched, helplessly, silently, for the past five days as others before me go through the horror. I can taste the fear in my mouth. It is sour. A sickening feeling washes through my body, starting from my belly. I struggle in a futile attempt to free myself from the sticky secretion that binds me to the wall of this alien structure. Ever since I have been captured, I have known nothing but this fear. It drives me insane, watching people being tortured in unimaginable ways by the Xenomorphs, their bodies mutilated beyond recognition, the screams of agony that pierce deep into my soul.

An adult Xenomorph approaches me. It is reptilian and insectoid at the same time. It moves swiftly, agilely. The black exo-skeleton is shiny, even glowing, as light pours in from the large opening at the top of the dome. With sticky hands, it grabs my arms, its claws digging into my flesh. It pulls me away from the wall, and I gasp as the resin stretches the skin on my bare back. Similar shrieks of fear and pain echo all across the chamber.

It throws me down onto the damp floor. I realize that I am lying on the body parts of other victims, which have been hardened by the aliens' resin and makes up most of the floor. The dampness I feel comes from thick blood that still oozes from the bodies. I feel sick.

The alien uses its body to pin me down. Holding my arms firmly to the ground, its eyeless head leans towards me. The phallus-shaped head seems smooth, and the exoskeleton looks impenetrable.

It is then that I realize, in both terror and fascination, how beautiful this creature is. It's a perfect killing machine. Every part of its body is lethal, and with its slim and slender build, and tough carapace, it looks almost indestructible. Maybe this is the reason why the Corporation was so interested in the specimens. It is beautiful...in a frightening way.

The Xenomorph's mouth opens, and from within, another mouth, smaller, extends on a tongue-like organ. Hot drool, viscous and wet, drips down its chin and lands on my face. Some of the thick saliva enters my open mouth, as I utter a silent scream.

The humidity and heat makes me perspire furiously. Sweat trickles down my naked body in small streams. The alien raises its head, and an inhuman scream bursts forth from its mouth. I kick my feet, but the alien pins them down with its tail.

I know what to expect next. I see this 'ritual', every single day. I shut my eyes tight, afraid to watch the horror about to be unleashed upon my body. Seconds later, the alien spreads my legs apart, and I feel something sharp snake its way over my thighs, heading slowly for my private parts.

Tears well up at the corners of my eyes. I am humiliated. I am in shame, but I cannot resist what would come.

I muster all the courage I can find, and open my eyes, slowly. The sharp, spear-like tip of the Xenomorph's long tail is entering my vagina. I cry in pain as the tip scrapes at my flesh, as the tail pushes its way deeper into my slit. It feels like needles are poking the inside of my body, as the bony tail continues to penetrate.

I scream, and my body writhes in burning pain. I raise a hand and slap the alien's head with it. The creature is unharmed. It brings a clawed hand down on my chest, drawing six lines of red fire across my breasts. My body spasms uncontrollably in agony. My head is pounding. Blood stains my skin.

I feel so helpless. Humanity has always thought of itself as the dominant species, on Earth, and even in the entire galaxy. But now, when faced with an alien menace, we have proved ourselves as bragging, arrogant fools who have deceived ourselves time and again, with false truths and the lie that we still have a chance to claim back our planet.

Just when I think I have experienced all the pain the alien could give me, I am proven wrong when the creature starts to slide its tail in and out of my private parts. This action rubs my flesh raw, and I swear bits of flesh are being ripped from my body. I choke as blood bubbles up from my throat and into my mouth, flecking my lips in dark crimson fluid. I can see that the alien is enjoying every moment of my torture. It shrieks and wails, and from time to time, the Mother Queen and her brood cries back to it.

The creature digs its fingers into my arms, preventing me from struggling too much. The agony is unbearable. It is like an inferno within me, waiting for the moment to explode out of my body. My screams are accompanied by dozens more all around me; human females being raped by their alien captors, and tortured until their bodies are covered in sweat, blood and alien saliva.

Finally, I feel a warm, wet gush of sticky fluid push through my vagina, and I know the alien's task is now complete. It has impregnated me with its seed. For many days this process of reproduction has amazed me. All along we thought that only the Queen has the ability to reproduce by laying eggs. We never knew that the adult Xenomorphs could produce semen, too. It seems that the creatures are shaping their own evolution through the Mother Queen.

The alien pulls its tail out of my slit, drawing with it a spurt of blood from my shredded flesh. I gasp, breathing heavily. Very soon, in a few days, an alien-human hybrid would start to grow in my womb, and within a couple of months, I would give birth to the hybrid. I had seen other women giving birth before. These newborn do not come out through the vagina. They burst out of the womb, tearing apart the flesh on their hosts' bodies and coming out in the Chest-burster way.

The newborn are hideous in appearance, resembling nothing like a human at all in its features. They do not ally themselves to either side at first, but with the Mother Queen's constant persuasion and promises, the alien-human hybrids will begin to see themselves on the Xenomorphs' side.

The thought that I would one day give birth to such a freak of Nature is something that haunts my dreams in the day, and in the night. I am now being dragged to another chamber in the vast dome, one where I would spend the last remaining days of my life witnessing the births of other hybrids, until it is my turn to do so...

Ashyne
Ashyne
11 Followers