Alina at the Movies

Story Info
The darkness provides the perfect cover.
1.8k words
4.24
34.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peaches07
peaches07
456 Followers

Alina looked around the theater. Good, it was mostly empty, as was typical for a mid-day showing of an older movie. This one had been out for nearly a month already and most people would be watching the new releases. There were still a few people scattered around: a pair of couples on the lowest level of the stadium-like seating, two middle-aged women in the middle, and a man on the far right. The back row was still empty, as she'd hoped. She climbed the stairs to the top back row, taking her steps carefully so as not to dislodge the bullet vibrator inside her. Her short skirt rode up her thighs with every step, and she held it down with both hands while she walked. She chose a seat in the middle of the back row and waited.

She wasn't sure what Ethan had planned for this adventure, but she was excited to find out. Her pussy was already moist and aching. The previews started, but Alina was barely paying attention. This was an action movie, so all the previews were also loud, battle scenes or fast cars. She hoped that the movie itself would be equally loud, the better to cover up any sounds she might make. Whatever the plan was, she was certain it would involve her having an orgasm at some point. Her pelvis squirmed against the cushioned chair at the thought, and she felt her too-short skirt riding up again. Oh well, at least no one could see anything while she was sitting back here.

A man entered the theater, and Alina sat bolt upright when she saw him. Ethan! She hadn't thought he'd be coming himself. He made his way to where she was sitting, where he'd told her to sit, and she squirmed against her seat again, thinking of the vibrator remote he must have in his pocket. Ethan sat next to her without saying a word, his eyes forward on the movie screen. Taking her cue from him, Alina did the same. They sat in silence, watching as the previews finished and the opening credits for the movie began to roll.

The suspense was killing her. When would he turn on the bullet? Was that all that would happen today? No other surprises? With Ethan, you never knew. A hot flush covered her face as she recalled last week, in the bar. The movie theater seemed so much more tame by comparison, and she wondered if he would do something to escalate things. Or perhaps he would just wanted her to cum in public again, and the exact circumstances weren't as important. The characters on screen were having an intense conversation, but Alina had no idea what they were saying. She couldn't focus on anything but her excitement and nervousness. She cast a sidelong glance at Ethan.

"Watch the movie, Alina," Ethan instructed, and she quickly returned her eyes to the screen. Her mind was still racing too much to follow the plot, but her eyes dutifully remained forward.

BBBZZZZTT.

Alina jumped a little as the first vibration hit her. It was gone as quickly as it began, and the tease made her even more excited. Squeezing her legs together, she snuck a glance to her right at Ethan.

"Watch the movie," he said again, and guiltily she returned her gaze to the front of the room.

BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT.

It was longer this time, but still too short. Her pelvis was pressing down into the chair, and her skirt had ridden up to her hips. She made no effort to tug it down. Determinedly, she kept her eyes focused on the movie, although she wanted desperately to stare at Ethan, to watch his hands and know when he was going to press the remote again. In her peripheral vision, all she could tell was that his hands appeared to be tucked under his legs, but in the dark she couldn't be certain of even that. A bomb exploded on screen, as the bullet went off inside of her.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

The low, gentle buzzing continued, and Alina was twitching in her seat, her inner thighs squeezing against her pussy to make the most of the vibration. Ethan was watching her, she could feel his gaze, but she didn't dare return it. Watch the movie, Alina, she told herself. If she didn't follow Ethan's instructions, he might turn off the vibrator, or maybe even leave, and she couldn't take the thought of being left empty and needing in this silly movie.

BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTT!

The sudden, intense pulse made her cry out a little, which she quickly disguised as a fake laugh. One of the women in the seats in front of her turned and gave her a look. Alina smiled at her sheepishly and then riveted her eyes to the movie screen. The bullet was completely off now, no vibrations. Her hands were twitching, she longed to put one under her skirt and play with herself. Ethan was still watching her. Turn it back on please, she urged him silently. As if he could feel the intensity of her desire, he turned away from her, settling back in his chair and watching the movie. Alina cursed inwardly.

They watched for a few minutes as the lead character began to woo the attractive female character, and the predictable plot guaranteed they'd end up in bed together before long. Alina hoped the sex scene in the movie would be Ethan's cue to stimulate her pussy again. Sure enough, the man and woman were soon frantically making out on the bed while a cheesy love song played. Alina bit her lip and planted her feet firmly on the floor, bracing herself for the next tantalizing burst of vibration. The scene faded to black, and then the characters were shown waking up in bed the next morning. Ethan didn't turn the bullet on at all.

Frustrated, Alina sat back in her chair, crossing her legs. When was he going to provide her some relief? Her skirt was completely around her waist, her bare pussy exposed where anyone could see if they came to the back row. She began to grind her pussy lips against the chair, desperate for a little stimulation. Again she thought longingly of slipping a finger into her folds and rubbing her clit.

BZZZZzZZZZZZZZZZZTTT

The burst caught her completely unaware again and she moaned a little. Fortunately the soft sound went unnoticed over the dramatic music playing.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTT

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The short, intense bursts made her gasp each time, her hips thrusting of their own accord and her head lolling back.

"Watch the movie," whispered Ethan. Alina struggled to maintain her gaze as the frantic buzzing continued, on and off. She was getting close now, her pussy tensing up around the bullet, milking the vibrations. As quickly as he'd started the pleasure assault, he stopped. Alina tore her gaze from the screen, her mouth an o shape as she looked at Ethan, ready to beg him for more.

"Watch. The movie." He gently but firmly turned her face to the front of the room again. Alina sighed and squirmed against her seat again. She'd never hated a movie so much in her life. Ethan bent down, as if to tie his shoe, but he slipped out of his seat entirely and sat up on his knees in front of Alina.

"Alina," he whispered, "It's very important that you keep your eyes on the screen. No matter what happens, you must keep your eyes on the screen. You are not to look at me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." She was nervous. What was about to happen? Would someone notice that Ethan was no longer sitting next to her?

Ethan gently spread her legs apart, and she eagerly complied. His hand sought higher, and then his thumb brushed over her clit. Alina sucked in her breath sharply, her legs trembling, but maintained her gaze on the screen. Up. Down. Up. Down. His thumb was caressing her with agonizing slowness. She breathed out a shaky sigh, scooting closer to the edge of her seat, hungry for more.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

The low buzzing had started again, and continued as Ethan kept stroking her at the same maddening pace. Up. Down. Up. Down. She moaned again, and the woman who'd given her the look earlier turned and raised a finger to her lips.

"Sshhh!" she said, and then returned to the movie. Alina blushed. If the woman only knew!

Abrupty Ethan stopped, withdrawing his hand, and Alina desperately pushed her pussy out at him, still keeping her eyes fixed on the movie. Ethan leaned in, spreading her legs further and then - oh God. His tongue, hot and wet, was on her clit, licking and teasing. The buzzing inside of her intensified. Alina whimpered, no longer caring if she made noise and the woman shushed her. Nothing mattered but the vibrations inside and Ethan's tongue probing her. She was getting close to cumming, she could feel it. Her legs quivered around Ethan's head, her hips shoving her pussy onto his mouth. Oh, God. She'd never felt anything better than the combination of the bullet and his tongue. She was nearly there.

To her horror, Alina saw the theater employee enter with his glowing nightstick. They usually came through once a movie just to check on things. Why now? Ethan cranked up the bullet another notch and Alina whimpered again, as the employee mounted the stairs. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. He reached the second step. Alina felt her pussy tensing, just another few seconds and she'd cum. He was on the third step. She couldn't stop now. It was going to happen. The employee climbed higher. Her pussy clamped down. The employee took another step. Alina cried out, biting her lip to keep from screaming, her pleasure coming out as a muffled 'mmmmpppf' as her hips bucked, her legs drew in tight around Ethan's head and she came, hard and wet, on his mouth. The employee was almost to the top.

"Quick, get up!" she hissed, and Ethan must have sensed to urgency in her voice as he swiftly pulled down the hem of her skirt and swung up into his own seat. The employee had been looking over his shoulder at the movie. He did a double take when he saw two people sitting at the top instead of one, but as he saw nothing untoward going on when he shined his glowstick at them, he turned and continued his inspection along the bottom row in front of the screen. Alina sat back in her chair, panting. Her whole body was still shaking, and the vibrations inside slowed and then ceased. Beside her, Ethan reached across and took her hand in his.

"Watch the rest of the movie, Alina," he said.

peaches07
peaches07
456 Followers