Ali's Art Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,218 Followers

Ali shook her head. "It's good, Tom. Some of it's naive, it shows your lack of experience, but the talent is there and that's what counts."

"You really think so, Al?"

She nodded. "You'll walk it."

I smiled, "I hope so. I really want to come here now."

Ali smiled, "Me too, Tom." Then she added, "You've done a lot of faces, the usual arms, feet, hands. But there's no full figures in there. Don't you ever do life drawing?"

"In Denton?" I laughed, "God no!"

"We'll fix that when you get here," Ali said. "Life drawing is my absolute favorite. I just love drawing people."

She got up and walked across to the kitchen and pulled something out of a drawer. When she turned back she had a small joint in her hand.

"You smoke this stuff?" she asked.

"Uh, I have," I said.

"Wanna share one?"

I nodded, "Sure, if you think that's okay."

She came back and sat on the sofa, lit up and pulled smoke deep into her lungs before passing the joint to me. "You're eighteen now, right? I'm sure it was your birthday last summer, yeah?" she said in a tight voice, trying to hold the smoke down.

I drew on the smoke and inhaled deeply. I had tried it when I was fifteen a couple of times, then stopped, but I wasn't going to tell Ali that. I could feel my lungs wanting to cough the smoke up but held it down hard.

I nodded, "August 7th," I said, letting my breath go and taking another pull before handing the joint back to Ali. My head was spinning a bit and I could feel the effects spreading through my limbs.

Ali inhaled deeply and then, when she had held it down for half a minute let it go and said, "You can come out with us tomorrow if you want. We might as well start your education early."

"Thanks," I said.

Ali laughed, "Thank me tomorrow night, if you if you still feel like it," she said, "After you've seen where we're going."

We finished the joint and I started to feel my eyelids droop. Ali watched me and then patted my leg. "I'll let you get your head down, Tom, you look exhausted."

I nodded, "I'm bushed," I said.

"You use the bathroom first," she said, "I'll get ready and go in after."

I pulled my heavy limbs up and went through with my wash bag, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Ali was still in her bedroom, but had laid a pillow and duvet on the sofa so I pulled off my shirt and jeans and snuggled under in my shorts. I had just covered up when Ali came through to use the bathroom. She was dressed for bed as well and had on a small white top and pale blue panties that left a six inch strip of bare flesh between where one stopped and the other started. Ali caught me looking and I glanced away.

She laughed, "It's okay Tom, you can look if you want. I don't mind." Then she added, "I never have, you know."

I just knew I was blushing again.

Ali went into the bathroom and I heard her running the water, the toilet flushing. She came back out and turned off the main lamp, light still falling through from her bedroom. She padded across to the couch and knelt down beside me, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek then rested her forehead against mine. I could smell the soap on her face and the shampoo in her hair.

"Sleep well, Tom. Good luck for the morning."

I was awake before seven and tried to get up quietly, crept into the bathroom and showered. When I came out I put on fresh underwear and pulled on my suit trousers and the blue cotton shirt Mom had so carefully packed. I was standing in the bathroom knotting my tie in front of the mirror when Ali came through, pulling her robe closed around her.

"Morning Tom. Could you give me a minute while I pee?"

"Oh, sure," I said, darting out through the door.

When Ali came out she blinked and looked at me. "God Tom, you can't wear that!" She said.

I looked down. "But Mom made me bring it specially."

"This is an Art college, Tom. Art with a capital A. You'll be interviewed by one of the tutors, and they'll be dressed really badly. Art college is not like other places, the casual look is part of the lifestyle. Put your jeans back on. The shirt's okay, but lose the tie."

"Mom would kill me," I said. "She wanted me to be smart."

"Smart won't work here. And if she ever asks I'll tell her you wore the suit. But I want you to get through this interview, Tom. Jeans, no tie, that leather jacket is great, you'll fit right in."

"Well, if you're sure," I said.

"I know this place, Tom, really, trust me."

"Okay." I grabbed my jeans and went back into the bathroom to change.

I came out and started to pull my sneakers back on.

"What else have you got?" Ali asked.

"Shoes. Black."

"Lemme see."

I tugged the black leather boots out of my suitcase. They were the only black shoes I owned, and were what I wore when I went to rock concerts. High Chelsea boots with zipped sides and pointed toes.

Ali grinned, "Perfect. Wear those. It'll add that little touch of class. Trust me."

"I do," I nodded.

Ali rode the bus with me into the campus, and instead of leaving me to find the interview room on my own insisted on coming with me. When we arrived outside tutor room 307 she grinned and said, "You've got Dave Hunter."

"Is that good?"

"He was my tutor in my second year. Come on, I'll take you in."

"Are you sure? Is that okay?"

"Dave's one of the good guys."

After introducing me, telling Mr. Hunter I was her nephew, and in response to his question if I was as good as her replied, "No, not yet Dave, but he will be," Ali left with a promise to meet me at two o clock outside the main entrance.

She was waiting as I came out into the cold air, and jumped up and down, looking as excited as she used to get when she was eleven. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"How did it go? Are you in?"

"I think it went okay," I said. "They'll let me know in a couple of weeks."

"They always do that," she said, "But what do you think?"

"I liked him. I liked the place. I liked the work everyone was doing."

"How long were you there?" she asked.

"Until now," I said. "We finished up about twenty minutes ago."

Ali jumped up and down again then grabbed me in a tight hug. "God, Tom, that's brilliant! No one ever gets asked to stay that long unless they're getting an offer. Come on, tonight we celebrate."

"Hang on," I said, "I think I'd better wait till they confirm."

"Dork," Ali said, "Of course they will. Come on."

We took the bus back to her apartment and Ali made me a sandwich because I had missed lunch. I had to recount every moment of the morning, and it took almost as long as the real thing. By the time I was finished and she had asked a bunch of questions and I had answered them to her satisfaction, she looked at the clock and said, "Wow, is that the time? Tom, I need to shower before we go out. Are you okay?"

"I showered when I got up."

Ali leaned towards me and sniffed, wrinkled her nose, "Nervous sweat, man. You can shower again after me."

I lifted my arm and sniffed, "Yeah, maybe you're right."

Ali bounced into her bedroom and a couple of minutes later came out in her robe. She closed the bathroom door and I heard the shower start up. I laid back on the sofa and put my feet up, then remembered and unzipped my boots and tugged them off before putting my legs back.

It had been a good day so far.

Ali seemed to be ages in the bathroom, but when she came out she looked stunning. Her hair shone like burnished copper and her skin glowed.

"All yours," she said.

I got up and went in to a room full of fragrant steam. I had been in the shower for five minutes when I heard the door open.

"'Scuse," Ali shouted, "Promise not to look, I forgot my lipstick. Oh my God! Sorry - I looked."

I stood rigid in the shower, face to the wall.

Then Ali said, "God Tom, you have a fabulous body."

"Yeah, sure," I said to the tiles.

"No really, I mean it. You're gorgeous. Almost makes me wish I liked men."

"Only almost?" I joked.

She laughed, "Yeah, only almost," she said, and I heard the door close.

I relaxed and breathed out, started to rinse myself down and heard the door open again.

"Tom, tomorrow, I want to ask you a big favor. A really big favor."

"Sure, whatever you want," I said, turning away to hide my front.

"I want to draw you," Ali said.

"Sure."

The door closed again. Once more I let my breath out, just as the door opened for a third time.

"In the nude, of course," Ali said, and the door shut and didn't open again.

I turned off the shower and stepped out, toweled dry. I looked down at the obvious sign of my arousal. Oh my God, I thought, Ali might not be turned on my men, but that didn't stop this man getting turned on by her. What the hell was I going to do? I dressed, shaved and went back out.

Ali was sitting on the sofa. She had put on a long dark blue dress with small white patterning on it. The dress buttoned all down the front and was cut low to show her cleavage, falling half way between knee and ankle. She had put her hair up so her long neck was exposed. Her lips were pale mauve, and she had applied eyeliner.

"Wow, Al, you look gorgeous," I said.

"Thank you sir. Shall we go?"

"Uh, yeah, okay." I pulled on my boots and zipped them up. Ali put her arm through mine and led me out into the night, both of us spoiling the effect somewhat by having to pull on our big winter coats.

We walked three blocks south and turned down steps to a door in a basement. Ali pushed it open and went through into warmth.

She greeted the girl behind the coat counter and asked, "Can I sign my friend in?"

"If you want to. He knows what this place is, don't he?"

"Sure," Ali said nonchalantly, signing a book before leading me through to a large room, darkly lit with a small stage at one end, set up with a drum kit and guitars on stands, but no musicians.

"Is this where you hang out?" I asked.

"Usually," Ali said. "You'll be okay with this, Tom, yeah?"

"It's a gay club, right?" I asked.

Ali nodded.

"Guys as well?"

She smiled. "A few, but you'll be safe enough, it's mostly girls and the guys are all cool. I'll let everyone know you don't lean that way."

"Good," I said, and realized I sounded uptight. "Thanks," I added.

"Ali!" A young woman squealed and came across to us, grabbed Ali round the shoulders and reached up to kiss her full on the mouth. The kiss went on for longer than was comfortable for me and I looked away.

"Is this him?" the woman asked.

Ali nodded. "Yes. Tom, meet Maggie, Maggie meet Tom."

I held out my hand, but Maggie just slid inside it and reached up to kiss me too. She was only about five-four and could not lift herself to my face. Instead she reached with her hand and grabbed me round the back of the neck and pulled my face down before kissing me full on the mouth as well. She tasted of cherry lipstick, and I enjoyed the experience.

"Hi Tom. I've been dying to meet you ever since Ali told me you were here. Come on, let's get some drinks."

"Uh," I said, "They might not serve me."

"Oh, they will here," Maggie said.

I looked at Ali and she just shrugged and grinned. Maggie took both our hands and pulled us across to a small bar. A man stood behind it, bleached blond hair and a tight black tank top.

Maggie ordered cocktails for her and Ali and beer for me. I stood looking around the room, trying not to notice the bartender who was looking at me in turn. The room was ninety percent female, for which I was deeply grateful. I had no problem with anyone's sexual orientation, but I would have been apprehensive in a club full of aggressive gay men.

I was a typical heterosexual teenage guy. The idea of two women making love to each other was hot. The same image but with two men acted like a cold shower. To me, anyway. But I was going to try and act in a way that would not embarrass Ali. This was her town, her place, I would fit in as far as I felt comfortable.

We found a table and sat down.

"Ali," Maggie said, "You told me he was good looking, but wow!"

I felt myself blushing. Had Ali really told her friend I was good looking?

"And so sweet!" Maggie squealed at my embarrassment. "God, couldn't you just hug him up and eat him?" They both laughed.

Maggie pumped me for information about my home town, my schooling, what I wanted in life, and I found myself gradually getting to really like her. She was bubbly and a bit silly, but something genuine shone through and I felt she really cared about my answers, and about me.

Where Ali was tall and slim, Maggie was short and about five pounds overweight. She had short curly blonde hair and a great pair of big tits pushed into a too small blouse which showed a lot of cleavage and the top of a red brassiere. I was a bit surprised that she was Ali's girlfriend.

I started to relax, finished my beer and felt confident enough to fetch another round from the bar, even chatting to the barman.

When I returned I started asking Maggie questions, and caught Ali smiling at me across the table, apparently pleased with how I was performing. Before I could find out too much from Maggie, the band walked onto stage and started to play loud bar rock.

At some time just before midnight we poured out of the club and walked back to Ali's place, Maggie still with us.

The sofa was big enough for all three of us. Plenty big enough, as Ali and Maggie curled up at the far end from me with their arms around each other. Ali pulled out another joint and passed it around, and it hit me hard on top of the beer.

I laid my head back on the cushions and watched the two women through lidded eyes. Their arms circled each other's shoulders and their eyes could see only each other. As Ali leaned back after putting out the joint Maggie put her hand on her cheek and pulled her face down to hers.

I watched their kiss turn into something steamy. I would probably have looked away, but in my stoned state I was too fascinated. Their mouths opened and I caught the movement of tongues between lips.

Suddenly Ali sat up, aware I was there. She looked flustered, as though she had completely forgotten my presence. Maggie reached her hand to her face again but Ali held it.

"We shouldn't tease poor Tom," she said, "His hormones are probably going into overdrive as it is."

Maggie turned to look at me. I noticed that a button was undone on her blouse and as she turned the material pulled open to expose a curve of red bra. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material.

"We could put a show on for him," Maggie said.

"I don't think so," Ali said, glancing at me and shrugging. "I'm sorry about my girlfriend, Tom, she's just too horny for her own good."

"Can't be no such thing," Maggie said. "Take me to bed then, Al."

Ali looked at me again and I nodded, "S'fine, Al. I'll just bunk down here, I told you I didn't want to get in the way."

If she had been stone sober I think Ali would have persuaded Maggie to leave, but she wasn't, and I guess she was horny too, so she just nodded back and led Maggie by the hand through to the bedroom.

I waited a moment then got up to pee, turned off the lights, undressed and lay on the sofa, pulling the duvet up over me. I reached down and put my hand on my cock through my shorts. It had filled and grown heavy, not quite fully erect but it was on the way there. I considered making myself cum, and then dismissed it, not wanting to explain where the stains on the duvet had come from.

I turned on my side and closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

I almost thought I was succeeding until I heard a cry come through the bedroom door.

"Oh God yes, do that, do that again!"

Then a loud, "Shhh!"

There was a murmur, and then more silence for five minutes. Gradually small sounds began to creep out again. A creak of bedsprings. The sound mouths make when they are kissing hard. A louder groan. I rolled over to my other side and pulled the pillow up over my ears.

Finally things went quiet. I started to doze again until light hit my eyes as the bedroom door opened. I peeked across as Maggie stepped naked through the door, for a moment completely visible to me.

Her breasts were enormous, at least 36D, her hips wide and her pubic area completely shaved. She tiptoed across to the bathroom and went inside. I heard her pee and then flush. She tiptoed back and I saw her round ass cheeks in the light as she went back, and heard her call out, "Gnight Tom," and giggle.

I finally dropped off to sleep some time after two, and slept until nine Saturday morning when Maggie crept out through the room and left the apartment. The clouds had cleared and sunlight glowed against the curtains. I got up, pulled on just my jeans and padded around the tiny living room looking at the books on Art and drawings piled on all the surfaces. Ali made a noise in her bedroom and then came out pulling a robe closed around her.

"Morning bub," she said, "''Scuse me but I've gotta pee." She trotted into the bathroom and closed the door.

I continued to browse and started looking through a stack of art pads. I decided to start from the bottom one as I assumed that was the oldest, so I could see Ali's development. Even this one was way better than anything I had done, and I wondered if I was really good enough to follow her. I finished skimming the last one and then saw another tucked back beneath a pile of papers.

"No!" Ali said from behind me, "that one's kind of private."

I stopped with my hand on the book, "Sorry, I didn't mean to pry."

"It's okay," she said, "it's just that's a bit different to the others."

I was intrigued now, and before she could reach across I flipped it open.

"Oh," I said.

"I told you not to!" Ali said.

I was looking at a drawing of a young woman, naked apart from a pair of white stockings, lying on her back on a couch. Her hand cupped her mound and a finger was pushed inside her pussy.

"Um, sorry, Al, " I said, closing the book. "I didn't realize..."

"Oh fuck, what the hell!" she said. "That's how I work my way through college."

"What, by posing for-" I was shocked.

"No, you dick!" she said, "By drawing like that. I can make $10 for a sketch like that, more for some of them. I sold one for $50 once."

"Wow. So how many have you done?" My shock was merging into fascination now.

"Hundreds," she said. "I cut the pages out and mount them in a frame and sell them over the internet."

"And there's a market for these?"

"I think there are a lot of people who find drawings more erotic than photographs. Certainly more erotic than porn. " Alison said.

"But I mean, this is kind of porn, isn't it?"

"Not really. Or at least, I don't think of it that way. Drawings, even explicit ones, are more subtle, they leave more to the imagination."

She took the drawing pad from me and closed it. "If you're good I might let you see some more. But I need to think about it, okay?"

"Okay," I nodded.

"Come on," she said, "I'm going to buy you breakfast and then we're going for a walk through the snow."

As we walked out onto the street something occurred to me and I said, "Al - why do you need money for college? Your Dad's loaded, isn't he?"

Her mouth formed a thin line and she said, "I don't want anything from that fucker!"

"Al?" I knew she never really got on with her Dad, but this outburst surprised me.

She shook her head and forced a smile. "Forget it, Tom. I can get by on my own, I don't need anything from him."

We came back to the flat in mid-afternoon, our faces bright red from the cold, and Ali turned up the heating and made coffee.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

I shook my head, "I'm fine. I should be but I feel okay. Coffee'd be good though."

After the ritual of grinding beans and percolating Ali sat back in the corner of the sofa and sipped from her mug, looking at me. We had taken off our big coats and I was starting to sweat even in my tee shirt from the sudden warmth in the small room.

harding
harding
2,218 Followers