Ali's Art Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

I stuck my tongue out and tried to get it as close to her asshole as I could without touching her.

"Okay," I said in a strained voice. "Better be quick, I'm not sure how long I can hang on here," I said.

The shutter sounded rapidly and then Ali said, "I never thought, Tom, I'm really sorry. It didn't occur to me what I was asking. You probably don't want to put your face anywhere near my ass, do you."

I started to laugh. "You haven't the faintest idea, Al," I said.

"Sorry?"

"Well... it's just, fuck, this is turning me on more than seems reasonable."

"Oh," she said.

"Ready again?" I said.

"Ready."

I pushed my face back between her cheeks and this time the tip of my tongue went further than I thought and I felt it run across the puckered side of her asshole. Ali twitched, but instead of pulling away she pushed back and the whole flat surface of my tongue spread into her crack and covered her asshole.

I pulled back and sat on my heels.

"Did you get the shots?" I said.

"I..." Ali hesitated and I heard her take in a breath, "I think so."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go quiet that far."

"S'okay," Ali said. "It's not as it it's the first time I've had a tongue in my asshole."

"I noticed," I said.

Ali laughed. "What the fuck are we doing, Tom?"

"Fucked if I know," I said. "But it's Art, I guess, yeah?"

"Yeah," Ali said.

"More?"

"OK. Pretend to fuck me now, like your putting your cock in my ass?"

She put her head back down and I moved closer, let my cock rest against the crack of her ass, afraid to place it where it should be, making sure it was offset enough to not touch her in that sensitive spot.

"Closer," she grunted after taking some shots, and I moved in, slid my cock along her crack until it rested cradled for its full length, my balls pressed against her covered pussy. Five more shots and then she put her hand back and pushed against my leg.

"Enough?" I said.

"Mm," she replied. Her voice wasn't altogether normal.

"Ali, is this turning you on too?"

She rolled over, looked up into my eyes, and then nodded.

"I don't want to fuck you, Ali."

"Thanks," she said sarcastically.

"I mean, I would. I'd love to fuck you, but you know what I mean. I won't fuck you."

She reached out and slapped the back of her hand on my stomach, "I know what you mean, silly. Come up here and kneel over me, pretend to fuck my mouth."

"Fuck Al."

"No - pretend," she said.

I straddled her breasts and pointed my cock at her mouth. Ali looked around me at the camera and frowned, put her hands on my shoulders and pulled herself out from under me. I felt the firm mounds of her breasts part around the length of my cock as she slid away, the silk of her hair brushing the underside of my cock and balls. She moved the camera so it was at the side of the sofa, pointed at where her head had been. Then she wriggled and slid back underneath me, repeating that long soft slide around my cock.

"Sorry," she said, "Couldn't help that."

"Help what?" I said innocently.

She wriggled further down and looked cross eyed down at my cock. The engorged head was now a couple of inches away from her lips. She opened her mouth and pursed her lips as though she was about to suck me in. I felt her hand on my ass as she pulled me forward. I overbalanced and almost ploughed myself directly into her mouth, then grabbed the back of the sofa and stopped just in time.

"Nnn nn n nn n nnn nn n," Ali said.

"What?"

She put her hand on my hip and pushed me away.

"If I open my mouth wide can you put it maybe an inch inside? I'll try not to touch it or anything."

"Oh, good," I said, and laughed.

She slapped my butt and resumed her position. I eased my hips forward and watched as the head of my cock edged inside her mouth, held myself there, twitching. I could see a large drop of pre-cum forming on the head and prayed it wouldn't drip off before I withdrew.

The camera sounded and I moved backwards.

"Wait," Ali said.

I stopped. She lifted her hand and moved it towards my cock, then stopped.

She looked up at me.

"I want to hold it, pretend I'm rubbing you off into my mouth. Are you okay with that?"

I nodded.

She tugged my hip until I was in the position she wanted, then put her hand around the middle section of my cock. She didn't squeeze me hard, but just her touch was almost too much for me, and it took every ounce of control and technique not to explode all over her face. I made a high grunting sound deep in my throat at the same time as I heard the camera capture the image.

"Are you okay Tom?" Ali asked, her hand still circling me.

"Just about," I said.

"This isn't fair, is it?" she said.

"It's okay, Ali, I understand."

She pushed against my hip and let her hand slip from around my cock.

"Turn around and sit on the sofa, Tom," she said. I flopped over beside her and she turned and slid down to sit between my knees.

I looked down at her, but she was looking at my cock. It was bigger and harder than I had ever seen it, and a constant stream of pre-cum was pushing up from the center and dripping down its length.

"Tom?" Ali said.

"Yeah?"

"Can I finish you off? Kind of to say thanks?"

"God Al..."

"Can I?"

"If you're sure - I know you're not into men."

"I've never done it before," she said. "I've never wanted to do it. But you're different, Tom. It feels like I can do this for you and it's not the same."

"Think of me as an honorary dyke," I said.

She laughed softly. "Less lip, dude, or I'll change my mind."

She slid her hand up along my thigh and touched my swollen ball sac.

"Tom, have you shaved your balls? I'm sure there was more hair last time I saw them."

"I was curious," I said.

"It looks good," she said, ran her fingertip over them. "Feels smooth. Is it sensitive?"

"Oh fuck yeah," I said.

She gripped my cock again and started to gently stroke me up and down.

"Tell me what to do, Tom," she said. "I don't know how to, you know."

"You're doing just fine," I said, looking down to watch her slim fingers wrapped around me, stroking me from base to head.

I saw her other hand drop down and slip between her legs, probe beneath the tiny triangle of material. She pulled her fingers out and raised them to the head of my cock and spread her slick fluid all over it. I groaned and my hips involuntarily bucked forward.

Ali gasped. "I thought that was it," she said.

"Almost. Ali, where's the remote for the camera."

She looked around, saw it on the floor. She picked it up and passed it to me. I held it in my left hand along my side, hidden from view.

Ali began to stroke me again, her hand lowering back to her own sex and staying there.

I pulled the muscle deep inside between my balls and my asshole and stopped myself cumming. I wanted to cum so bad, more than I ever had in my life, but I didn't want Ali to stop what she was doing. I watched as Ali began to rub me harder and move her fingers quickly in and out of her wet cunt. Her head dropped and her mouth fell open. Her perfect breasts shook and swayed, her pink nipples long and hard. She was breathing quickly, and I waited, waited, waited...

I could hear the sound her fingers made as she pushed them inside herself, wet and soft and sexy. I could smell the scent of her pussy, filling my head, filling my cock with want.

"Nnnnnn!" she grunted, and I saw her quiver. Her hand gripped tighter around my cock and shuddered, then began to rub frantically. Control of her movements was going, she twitched, her hand tightened then almost released me, but it didn't matter now. Her back arched and her thighs shook and she shoved her hand hard down against herself as I allowed my control to relax, and let the enormous pressure go.

Cum erupted from my cock and shot in a long arc right over my head and the back of the sofa, it must have traveled four feet or more, and I pressed my finger down on the remote and kept it there as I spurted again, this time splashing my own cheek, again on my chest, again on my stomach, again on my navel, again on Ali's hand... again on her fingers... again, finally, running in white streams down my cock and over the back of her hand...

Ali continued rubbing me, slower now, spreading slick cum over the length of my cock, wiping it down and over my balls, back up over my head, and watched as my cock began to shrink, fascinated to see the change.

I shuddered and twitched and grabbed my hand around Ali's and stopped her as I became too sensitive to be touched and then let my breath out.

"Better?" Ali said.

"Oh yes," I said. "And you?"

"I think I was as turned on as you, Tom. I just had to..."

"It was great," I said.

"It was, wasn't it?" she said.

"Ali," I said, "what the fuck are we going to do when we start living together?"

"Behave ourselves," she said, and smiled. "You're going to be too busy getting laid by gorgeous young students to think about things like this."

I looked down at her beautiful face and said nothing.

Eventually Ali pulled away from me and wiped her hand with a tissue, but before she did she held it up to her face and turned it over, gazing at the glistening semen coating the back of her hand.

I pulled myself off the couch and went through to the bathroom for another quick shower to clean off. When I came out Ali was dressed and we sat at the kitchen table and ate our interrupted breakfast.

Before long it was time for my bus and Ali walked me to the terminal and kissed me before I left. I like to think the kiss was longer and deeper than any that had come before, but that was probably just wishful thinking. My wanton cousin was giving me wild thoughts and I didn't really think she knew quite what she was doing.

I turned and looked out the window at her as my bus pulled away, watching until it turned a corner and she disappeared from sight, still standing on the sidewalk where we'd said goodbye.

harding
harding
2,234 Followers