Ali's Art Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,228 Followers

Jack was now naked from the waist down and Sandy was stroking his long cock. Sandy's top was pulled down, her dress hiked up, and Ali was kissing Sandy's breasts.

Marty had his mouth down on Sandy's pussy, and as I watched he lifted away, glanced across at Jack's cock and then reached across and put his hand over Sandy's. She glanced at him, her eyes heavy with lust and smiled.

Tu had reached my room and went in. I stood in the door for a moment, watching. I recalled that Jack had said something about it being OK if I wanted to fuck him. Something about them both being bisexual. But I had never picked up any bisexual vibes from Marty. Obviously I was wrong, because as I watched he leaned across and kissed Jack on his heavy balls, then raised up and took the tip Jack's cock into his mouth.

As if this was a sign all four of them moved.

Jack slid down, offering Marty greater access.

Sandy turned and kissed Ali full on the mouth, slid her hand up along Ali's leg, pushed her back against the sofa.

I watched them kissing and my cock ached.

"Tom..."

Tu's voice called from my room and I turned and entered, closing the door behind me.

She was sitting cross legged on the bed and I went across and stretched out alongside her.

We were quiet for a while, Tu looking down at her slim hands folded in her lap. Then she said, "You already know my parents came here from Vietnam after the war. Opened a restaurant. All the clichés. They wanted me to follow them in the business."

"You didn't want that?"

"I want more. I don't feel Vietnamese, not like they do. I'm not ashamed of who I am, but I feel American. I talk American. I eat American. I dress American."

"You don't walk American," I said.

She turned to look at me quizzically. "I don't walk American?" she asked.

I grinned. "You move way too well to be American. You glide."

"Oh."

"And your husband. He's American too?"

She shook her head. "It was an arranged marriage."

"You could have said no?"

"I could have tried. But that wasn't really an option. And besides... it's OK. Apart from..." She stopped, trailing off slowly.

"Apart from what?"

She glanced at me again, quickly, then looked back down at her hands, shrugged.

"The sex?" I asked.

She gave the little roll of her shoulders again.

"What does he do, your husband? What work?"

"Banking," she said. "High pressure, long hours, very good money."

"But not much sex," I said.

"Not much sex," she said.

"You mind that?"

"Sometimes. Not usually, but sometimes. And since I've been working with you I've thought about it a lot."

"I guess it goes with the territory," I said.

"I guess it does."

"Doesn't your husband want kids? Isn't that a cultural thing too?"

"Not for us. I guess he does, but not yet, not for a while anyway."

"Do you love him?"

"I like him. He's gentle, he's kind, and he's generous. But love was never part of the deal."

"So what do you do? Ignore it?"

She flushed once more, but did not reply.

"Tell me what you would like to do, Tu."

"I can't," she whispered.

"Describe a sketch," I said. "Describe what a sketch would look like if you were doing what you wanted."

"I'm not... comfortable with this, Tom."

"I'm pushing you. Sorry." I was slumped down along the bed, but now rolled towards her and touched her foot where it was turned up on the covers, felt the warm smoothness of her sole. "Can I just hold you, Tu?"

She looked at me and bit her bottom lip and nodded and unfolded her legs and lay on her side. I put my arm on her waist and she wriggled closer. She put her arm on my shoulder and I moved towards her. She squirmed up and put her head against my shoulder. I felt her fine hair tickle my neck and chin. Felt her warm breath caress my throat.

"I didn't think it mattered, Tom," she said, and I didn't know what she meant at first, then she continued, "I believed my life was going along fine, believed the lack of emotion was the way we both were... but then Sandy asked me to come work with you all... and I saw that it was different for some people."

She stopped for a while, cradled on my shoulder, her breathing slow. I couldn't see her face to judge her emotions. I was aware of the slimness of her waist under my hand, the smallness of her entire body. Her scent, a clean spicy scent, washed around me. Each time she breathed in I felt her move under my hand.

"You are all so... relaxed about sex," she said.

I laughed. "Not all of us."

"You are," she insisted. "Jack and Sandy. I've known Sandy for a few years, and she's wonderful, but I'm not like her. And you and Ali. God, you're both so beautiful. You must fuck all the time."

Her voice was soft, and I felt a tremor of tension in her body as she spoke, spoke words that probably felt alien to her.

"Ali and I are..." I sighed, trying to think of how to say it, reverted to cliché. "We're good friends, that's all. We're cousins and good friends."

"But you're... I just thought... looking at you together, the way you are around each other, the way you look at each other..."

"Look at each other?"

"Sorry. I didn't mean anything... but you do, Tom. You look like you belong together."

I wasn't sure how the conversation had suddenly turned to me and Ali.

I lifted my hand and touched Tu's cheek, lifted her face so we were looking directly at each other.

"Would you let me kiss you?" I asked.

"Do you want to?"

"Very much," I said.

"I would like that. But Tom..." Now Tu's hand rose to my face, touched my cheek, my lips, tracing them. "This doesn't mean anything... it doesn't have to mean anything..."

"Then why would I want to kiss you if it meant nothing, Tu?"

Our faces were closer. I could feel the back of Tu's arm move on my shoulder as her hand continued to explore my face.

Then we were too close, there was not enough space between us and she slid her hand away and our lips touched. Not yet a kiss, just a touch, and I could feel her trembling, feel her warm breath drift out between her lips and enter my mouth.

I kissed her.

Her mouth was sweet, her lips soft, and after a moment she opened her mouth against mine and I explored with my tongue, finding hers, passive at first and then growing animated.

When we broke her honeyed skin was dark with passion. She kissed me lightly again, grasped my face in her hands and kissed me harder.

She was tiny, barely five feet tall, and lying like this her small breasts hardly made an impression against me, her slim hips pressed against my belly, her delicate feet stroked against my thigh.

"This is not a mistake," I said.

"Good."

I kissed her again and rolled onto my back, pulling her on top of me and she put her legs either side of my waist as she kissed me back.

I tugged her cream silk blouse loose from her skirt and slid my hand inside. Her skin was so smooth, the softest thing I had ever felt.

"Don't be gentle, Tom," Tu gasped, sitting back and starting to unbutton her blouse.

I lay on my back and watched as it parted, the silk draping softly against her skin. She pulled it loose and dropped it over the side of the bed. Her body was small and slim, her breasts small, given shape by the slightly padded bra she wore, but that too soon followed her blouse and I lifted myself up and kissed her nipples. They were dark, almost black, and grew hard against my tongue.

Tu put her head back, her long straight hair falling to her waist as she encouraged my access to her body.

I put my head around her side and found the tie of her skirt, undid it and unwrapped the soft material from around her. Tu lifted and twisted and between us we removed her skirt. Now she wore just small red panties. I put my fingers inside the waistband of them and looked up at her eyes. She stared back at me, whatever reluctance she might have had now washed away by lust.

"Do you think you can do something special for me, Tom?" she asked, her silk skin under my hands.

"Anything you want," I said. "Anything at all."

"I've... made myself cum, but I've never cum with someone else."

"Never?"

She shook her head.

"Is that all?" I said.

"Will you make me cum, Tom? Please?"

I smiled and kissed her breasts again, lifted her up and kissed her belly.

"I'll try," I said.

My hands wrapped all the way around her tiny waist and I continued holding her, slowly drawing her up, her body hardly any weight at all. I kissed her navel. Moved down and kissed the flat of her lower belly.

I reached her panties and tugged at them with my teeth, rubbed my mouth against the mound of her pussy, smelled the scent of her, tasted her on my tongue.

"Oh Tom, are you going to do that? No-one's ever done that to me."

I lifted her higher, lifted her and placed her so her knees were astride my neck, freeing my hands. I pulled at her panties and drew them down her legs, could not remove them but they were down far enough for what I needed to do.

I shifted position and let my tongue flick against her pussy. She pubic hair was untrimmed but sparse, fine and silky.

I searched with my tongue and found the nub of her clitoris and Tu shivered.

I probed and parted the tight opening to her pussy and she tried to open her legs but her panties prevented it. She gasped and tugged at them, pulling, and I heard a rip and then they were loose, dangling, torn, and she widened her legs and pressed against my mouth.

She gripped the wooden headboard as I cupped her small round ass in my hands and pulled her against me mouth. My tongue probed, exploring, tasting the wonderful flavor of her oiled inner folds.

She was wet and tight, grinding against me, consumed by her need and I used what little technique I had acquired to bring her to a peak, hold her there and gently bring her down. I was intending to draw it out for a while, but her need was too great and as she felt me slow the pace she lifted and ground harder against me. I knew she could not wait, and worked her upwards again.

She was breathing hard, her teeth clenched and her eyes screwed shut and I stroked her ass and back and legs and flicked my tongue inside her tight pussy and she cried out, once, softly, putting her hand across her mouth to stifle the sound as her trembling grew and she suddenly bucked against my face.

She made small whimpering sounds, holding them down inside as she pulsed against me, her body tensing and jerking.

Slowly she stilled, still sitting astride me face. Then she pulled away, slid down along my still clothed body, tugging at her ruined panties and throwing them away. She kissed me.

"You taste of me," she said.

"You taste good." I said.

"You think?"

"I know."

She put her hand on my belly.

"Can we take some of your clothes off now?" she asked.

"Sounds like a plan."

She wriggled down and undid my pants, pulled them down my thighs, touched the hard ridge my cock formed in my shorts.

"You are much bigger than Kim," she said.

"Kim's your husband?"

She nodded and tugged my shorts off. My cock pulled down and then sprang up to slap my belly.

"Much bigger," she said. "And you do shave down here."

She put her hand around me, her fingers barely meeting, not because I was that well hung but because she was so small.

Her long black hair brushed against my balls and she grabbed it and flung it back over her shoulder. Her back was arched, her tiny ass pointing in the air and she put her mouth down against my cock and kissed the underside of it.

She looked up at me, looking for a reaction perhaps, but I was entranced watching her small mouth peck against my cock. She worked up to the head, slowly, rubbing me the whole time, then kissed the very tip. Still looking at me she opened her lips and let half an inch press into her mouth. Even that stretched her lips, and she pressed harder, forcing me deeper inside. I guess, knew, she had never done this before, but the idea of my cock stretching her mouth was unbelievably erotic and I had to hold myself back. I was sure a mouthful of my cum was not what she had in mind, not just yet.

She sucked me and then lifted back, the head of my cock glistening with her saliva. She rolled onto me, rubbing her body against my cock, her hand still gripping me, rolling it against her small breasts, rubbing it against her belly, stroking it between her legs, sitting on it so I lay along the crack of her ass, then she turned so her head was down next to my cock again and I slid two fingers inside her pussy and she gasped.

"It is your turn, Tom," she said.

"There are no turns, Tu. Only this."

"I want you to cum, Tom," she said.

"I can do that," I said.

"I want to watch you cum."

"That too," I said.

She rubbed me harder, pecked at my balls with her pretty mouth, pecked at my cock, let me rest between her lips while she rubbed me hard but when I pressed up she pulled away.

Still rubbing me hard, she looked at me and said, "I've never had a man cum in my mouth, Tom."

"You don't need to now, either, Tu."

She looked at me for a time, into my eyes, then nodded. "Thanks."

"But I am going to cum," I said.

Her eyes widened and she moved down so her face was next to my cock.

"Now?"

I nodded.

"Mmm."

"Now," I said, and thrust my hips up as the feeling peaked and I knew I couldn't hold anything back.

Tu rubbed me hard and I ejaculated a long stream of cum that arced up and splashed on my shoulder.

"Oh God," she gasped, but she kept on rubbing, watching as more jets followed, not as powerful, four, five, six times, each a little less explosive,

Tu slowed, stroking me now, touching the slippery cum spread across my belly and chest. She looked at it, then rolled across me and pressed herself onto me, wriggling, still head down and I grabbed her waist and pulled her pussy onto my mouth again and she gasped.

She turned, sliding down me, our bodies lubricated.

"You're still hard, Tom," she said.

I nodded.

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

I nodded again and she straddled me and guided my cock to her entrance.

She stared into my eyes as my cock pressed between the lips of her pussy. She pressed down, parting slowly around my girth.

"God, Tom," she said.

"Stop if it hurts."

She shook her head. "It feels so good... I never knew it could feel like this."

She grunted and forced herself down on me, pushing my cock deeper. I had never felt anything as tight as her pussy, not even when I was fucking Sandy's ass, but Tu was wet and my cum added lubrication and slowly, little by little, she forced me deeper inside until my cock was buried.

She sat back and began to move, rocking against me, lifting up, driving me back deep inside.

She leaned over and kissed me, sat back up.

I lay beneath her, watching as she took her pleasure, enjoying the fact she was using me.

She fucked herself on my cock for five minutes, the flush spreading out from the center of her chest, darkening the honey color of her skin. Her eyes became clouded and her mouth hung open.

Her small breasts moved, shaking as she ground against me, and she lifted her hands and clutched at them, pulling at her dark nipples.

Her movements became more rapid, and she started to jerk.

"Fuck me, Tom," she gasped. "Fuck me hard."

But it was Tu doing the fucking, pulsing and rocking against my cock and she shivered and gasped and shook against me as she came.

She took her time, learning quickly how to extend her orgasm, but finally she collapsed onto my chest, her lips nuzzling my neck. Being a spectator to her pleasure had turned me on too much and I needed to finish.

I grabbed her waist and lifted her, still embedded on my cock, and turned sideways so my legs were over the bed. Tu wrapped her legs around my waist and grinned.

"You going to fuck me again, Tom?" She said, smiling sweetly.

"You bet your sweet ass," I said.

"Fuck me then, Tom. Fuck me hard. Fuck me as hard as you can."

I stood up, still holding her, and she gasped.

"Of fuck Tom, yes, like this."

I stood on the bare wooden floor beside the bed and thrust into her, easily taking her feather-light weight.

She put her arms around me, her legs crossed behind my back, her mouth kissing my neck and lips.

"Fuck me hard," she whispered in my ear, over and over.

Her sweat mixed with mine, making our bodies slick and I pumped hard, grunting on each thrust and she bit my ear and then my neck.

"Hard Tom... fuck me hard... harder..."

I cried out and exploded, cumming deep inside her unbelievably tight pussy, filling her until I felt the cum slide out around my cock and drip onto my legs.

I turned and pulled her off me and let her drop back on the bed. She rolled over fast and came back, grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth, sucking the traces of cum from it.

She rolled away again, lying sprawled on the bed, a grin and a small spot of cum on her mouth.

"I like the taste of your cum, Tom," she said. "If we do this again, I want you to fuck my mouth until you cum."

"I'd like that."

"Will we do this again, Tom?"

"I think so, don't you?"

Her face turned serious. "Oh yes. But it's OK. I only want sex. Nothing else. After all, I'm a married woman, you know," and then she grinned.

"Are you staying?" I asked.

"Can't. I'm expected home."

"You'd better shower then," I said. "Even if your husband isn't into sex, I think he'd still be able to smell it on you."

She looked down at her sweat streaked body and nodded.

I grinned at her "And we'd better just hope he doesn't notice you've come home without your panties."

harding
harding
2,228 Followers
12