Ali's Art Ch. 10

Story Info
Tom's Mom wants more than just her son and seduces Ali.
10.3k words
4.72
53.2k
16

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

This chapter is told from Ali's point of view. I hope it is not too confusing, but this part of the story would not work out any other way.

~~~

Tom and I flew into BWI and picked up our hire car for the week. It was Friday, 16th June, the day before Tom's Mom was getting married. I had been worried about how Tom was feeling. His relationship with his Mom seemed complicated, and sometimes I wondered about the two of them. But as far as I could tell he was really happy for her.

It was early afternoon when we drove out from the airport and picked up Highway 2 to Anapolis. Less than an hour later we were driving high above the water as we crossed into Queen Anne's County.

Heather and Sarah were at the house when we arrived, and after kissing his Mom Tom picked Sarah up and swung her round, threw her back over his shoulder as she laughed and kicked her legs. Heather looked at me with a big smile, and I felt my shoulders relax. It had been a while since I had seen her, only Tom's reports keeping me in touch with my favorite aunt. She looked wonderful, toned and slim, ten years younger than her 38 years.

"The idea of marriage looks like it suits you, Heather," I said, as she put her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek. She kept me hugged tight inside her arms and I felt her breasts, larger than mine, pressing against me.

"Alison, I'm so glad you came. It would not have been the same without you, you know that."

I hugged her back. She was three or four inches shorter than me and the top of her head tucked comfortably against my neck. I wondered if Tom had told her about my lifestyle choice, wondered if she knew what holding a beautiful older woman was doing to me. Particularly as this beautiful older woman was one I had had an enormous crush on since puberty.

Finally she kissed me on the cheek again, then stepped back, her hands on my arms, and looked me up and down.

"I keep asking Tom what you look like now, and all he ever says is, Oh, OK I guess. You look stunning, Alison. Stunning."

I felt myself grin. "You look pretty good yourself, Heather."

"Come on, get a room," Tom said.

"They don't need a room, silly," Sarah said. "You're staying here, aren't you?"

Tom laughed and we both joined in.

"Of course they are," Heather said.

"You can have my room, Al," Tom said, "I can bunk down on the sofa for tonight."

"I thought Alison might like to share with me," Heather said. "I'll need some female company tonight if I'm going to get through tomorrow. You did bring your suit, didn't you, Tom?" She directed the last at her son, who nodded.

I had taken him shopping earlier in the week, not altogether convinced he was capable of choosing something appropriate, and helped him pick a suit. Money wasn't an issue anymore. The expert work put in by Jack on getting us known was paying off, and last month our website had brought in a six figure income. Sandy and the rest of the team were practically running it now, Tom and I back to what we loved best, producing drawings.

Tom's suit had cost $900, Italian tailored, satin lined, and it fitted him perfectly. Just watching him walk around the store in it had made me wet between the legs. I don't think he knew quite what an effect he had on me. I hoped he didn't.

I didn't want my crush on Tom to ruin our relationship. What was it with this family? Tom and his Mom, I wanted then both, badly. I was just relieved that after Saturday it would be only me and Tom. I knew how to handle him, keep him at a safe distance. I'd had enough practice since he moved in, and I was becoming expert at teasing him enough to get myself off without letting things go too far. But God, did I want them to go too far!

"And you know what you have to do tomorrow?" Heather asked Tom. I mentally shook myself, aware I had been going off on a little fantasy again.

He rolled his eyes. "Yes, Mom. I'm giving you away. I've boned up on what I've gotta do. Don't worry."

She went across to him and pulled herself in tight against his side, wrapped her arm around his waist, her head resting on his broad shoulder. She reached up on tiptoes and kissed his cheek, then turned his face and kissed him on the mouth.

Wow, I thought, get a room! Tom had told me he had a close relationship with his Mom, but this brief moment seemed far more intimate than that. Perhaps it was just the emotion of the coming wedding, the idea of a new family balance.

Sarah was moving backwards and forwards, going into the kitchen, back out, up two stairs, back down, coming to Tom and hugging his leg, coming to me and hugging me even though she hardly knew me.

Heather finally released Tom, and he said, "Look, Sarah's going to drive us all mad if we stay here. How about I take her out somewhere while you two get on with whatever mysterious things you need to do for tomorrow?"

"That would be wonderful, Tom. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Spend some time with my favorite sister? Of course not."

"I'm your only sister, silly," Sarah said, and punched Tom on the leg.

"You're still my favorite though," Tom said.

"OK then."

"Let's have coffee first," Heather said. "You must be exhausted after the journey."

Tom laughed. "An hour in the air, an hour and a half in the car. It's the twenty-first century, Mom. New York's not that far away now."

"I guess it still is to me," she said. "It seems a long way when you're there."

Tom looked at her and smiled. "There's always a bit of me here, Mom, you know that." He touched her cheek, kissed the top of her head and we all went through to the kitchen while Heather made coffee for us, a milk shake for Sarah, and we sat around the table telling her the news that we could.

I was surprised at how comfortable I felt sitting in this kitchen that I had shared with them until I was twelve. Everything felt exactly as it should. This was more like home to me than anywhere I had lived since, until Tom and I had moved into the new apartment. And that was probably as much to do with Tom being there as with the location. I felt like I belonged here, in this house, with this family, and I told myself to get it together before I started blubbing.

Luckily Tom and his Mom were too engrossed in their conversation to notice me, and Sarah was playing with the Nintendo Tom had bought her for Christmas.

It was almost four by the time we got up from the table. Tom quizzed Sarah and discovered there was a new movie playing in town she wanted to see.

"How about we call up some of your friends, see if they want to come too?" Tom said.

Sarah clapped her hands, then looked at her Mom. "Is that alright, Mommy?"

"I'm not sure Tom's going to want to hang out with a bunch of screaming girls," Heather said.

"I'd love it," Tom said. "It'll give you and Al plenty of time to catch up and do your girl thing. I'll take them to Pizza Hut afterwards, save you cooking. It's gonna be the only chance I get to see Sarah before she goes to camp tomorrow."

I frowned. "You're going to camp tomorrow?" I asked Sarah.

"Yes," she said. "Me and Angie and Susie and Zoe. All my best friends. And we'll be sleeping in a log cabin and learning to canoe and light fires and cook and... oh... just so much stuff."

"But your Mom's getting married tomorrow," I said.

"I know that," Sarah said. Tom and Heather were watching us, amused, and I could see neither was going to help me out.

"Mom's getting married at ten," Sarah said, in a voice that sounded like she was explaining to an idiot. "We're eating at the hotel, when all the people are coming. Your Dad, your step Mom, Mommy's friends, some of Tom's I think, oh, at least ten people I think. And then we're going to camp at six o'clock. Mommy says she's going to be on honeymoon then, so Tommy's going to take me to the bus and see me off." It was a long speech, and mostly pretty coherent, but my stomach dropped at the mention of my father.

I glanced across at Heather. "Dad's coming too?"

She nodded, sympathy showing on her face.

"I know you don't get along, Alison, but I couldn't not invite my only brother. And I've booked you and Tom into a different hotel tomorrow night. It's my thank you for coming and helping out."

"I thought we'd be coming back here, Mom," Tom said.

"Sunday you will. But I wanted to treat you for a night. It's a wonderful hotel, really over the top. I was going to save it as a surprise, but I guess I'm hopeless at keeping secrets."

I saw a strange look pass between mother and son, but had no idea what it was about.

Tom clapped his hands, breaking the mood. "OK. Sarah, get your shoes on. Call your friends and see if they want to see this movie. Make sure their parents know we'll be eating afterwards and not to expect them back until after eight. I expect they'll be glad of a rest as well. Mom, take Ali upstairs and do your thing. I'll see you both later." He kissed his Mom, came around and kissed me too, then hustled Sarah off.

Heather glanced across at me, then grinned. "Is he bullying me?"

I laughed. "I think he's excited. It's not every man gets to walk him Mom down the aisle."

"He's a good boy," Heather said.

"He's a man now," I said, and she nodded.

"I know. Such a good man..." She sighed deeply, pulled herself together. "Come on, bring your bag upstairs. I want to show you what I'm going to wear tomorrow, and I want you to help me choose what to take away. Then I want your advice on female grooming."

"Me?" I said. "There's got to be someone better than me for that!"

Heather looked at me, head cocked. "I can't think of anyone more beautiful than you, Alison. You'll do very nicely."

I felt myself start to blush, and picked up our coffee cups and stacked them in the sink.

Upstairs I dumped by suitcase at the bottom of the bed.

"You're OK sharing with me in here?" Heather asked casually.

"Sure. I think I know you well enough to share a bed with you, Heather." I tried to sound casual, but I was getting wetter at the thought of my sexy aunt sleeping next to me.

"Good. I wasn't sure. But it didn't seem fair to let Tom sleep on the sofa. And to be honest, I'm going to need some support tonight. I'm really nervous."

I gaped at her. "Why? You want to get married, don't you?"

"Of course. But it's a big step at my age, Alison."

"Jerry - that is his name, isn't it?"

Heather nodded.

"He's a good man? Tom told me he was a good man."

"A very good man. But I've been on my own for so long now, and everything's going to be different."

"Are you going to live here?" I asked. I perched on the edge of her bed and she sat on the other side.

She shook her head. "This place is going up for sale next week. It's probably being listed right now. That's one reason I want Tom to stay until we get back from honeymoon. Are you OK staying here a week? Will you and Tom get on?"

"We can play house," I said, and felt a little shiver run through me.

"That'll be nice," Heather said. "Now, let me show you my dress. I didn't think white was appropriate, but I've got a wonderful cream dress. And I want to ask your advice, Alison."

"Anything I can help with. Shoot away."

Heather smiled. "Do you think hold up stockings and a garter belt would be too... slutty?"

I laughed. "Slutty? Who's going to know, anyway, apart from Jerry? And even if I don't know much about men, I do know they love a garter belt and stockings."

Heather giggled. "I thought that too, but I wasn't sure." She rolled across the bed and sat next to me, put her arm around me and pulled me against her. "I'm so glad you're here, Alison."

"Me too," I said.

"OK. So slutty it is. I'll dress up for you in a while to get your opinion."

"Dress away," I said.

"Now, let me show you what I've got and you can help me choose what to take away."

"You're going to the West Coast, did Tom say?"

"San Fransisco. I've always wanted to go. I'm not going to need anything for the beach." She grinned suddenly. "Maybe some tie dye and a Kaftan?"

It took us an hour to select Heather's honeymoon outfits and pack her suitcase. Her closet contained many nice things she had spent time collecting over the last months: silk underwear, sheer blouses, the robe Tom had given her and I had helped pick at Christmas. I knew Tom had been sending money to his Mom's account, and it looked like she had spent a lot of it on making herself look good.

When we finished we went downstairs and Heather uncorked - or rather, unscrewed - a nice Sauvignon and we took our glasses back upstairs.

"I want to show you my wedding outfit next. OK?"

"Sure," I said, sitting on her bed, stretching my legs out on the covers. I was starting to feel like the poor relation, dressed in an old tee shirt and blue jeans.

She opened a large wardrobe and took out a dress still wrapped in plastic. Opened some drawers and selected underwear and then jewelry from a box on the nightstand. She laid everything on the bed and then unbuttoned her blouse. I watched. She seemed completely natural undressing in front of me, chatting as she removed her blouse and then unzipping her skirt and laying it on the other side of the bed.

Her figure in bra and small panties was amazing, would have been amazing on someone half her age, stomach flat, legs slim and toned. Her breasts were at least a cup size larger than mine, and filled her blue bra. She reached behind and unclipped it, pulled it away and I saw the heavy globes sag a little, but they were still firm, the full underside curve hardly resting against her belly. They swayed as she leaned over and picked up the cream bra she would be wearing tomorrow. She drew it on slowly and I could have sworn she was teasing, but no way could she know how I felt about her.

"Do me up, Alison, would you?" she asked, turning her back to me.

"Sure," I said, then cleared my throat as my voice caught.

I rolled down the bed and pulled the bra strap tight and clipped it against her back.

Have you been working out, Heather? You're looking really good."

"Me?" she laughed. "Though I have been exercising for a while now, and cutting back on what I eat." She gave a little shimmy. "I'm glad if it shows."

"It shows," I said.

Heather tugged at the straps of her new bra, settling the weight of her breasts inside, tucking her hands in and making herself comfortable.

"OK?" she asked, turning back.

I studied her breasts, because she had obviously given me permission.

"The truth, Heather?"

She looked worried, replied. "The truth. Please."

"Stunning," I said.

"Really?"

"Really," I said. And it was true. The bra was cut low at the front, only just covering her nipples. It pushed her breasts up and together, forming a deep cleavage. The material was lacy and sheer and clearly showed the dark circles around her nipples, which were forming definite peaks pushing against the silk.

"I thought it looked good too, but it's great to have a second opinion."

She bent over and stripped off her old panties, turned back and picked up the new pair, pulled them up and settled them on her hips.

"Those are amazing as well," I said, watching how the matching material clung to her, holding the shape of her pussy, shadowed where her pubic hair lay beneath. The panties were so brief I could glimpse the plump edges of her outer labia, small curls of pubic hair peeking loose. They dipped at the front and the top of her bush showed above. The effect was incredibly sexy and just a little gross at the same time, but I said nothing.

Heather unrolled sheer stockings and pulled them on, drew them to her thighs then clipped the garter belt, twisted it around and tugged the straps down to her stockings.

She posed in front of me, turning and bending and I laughed and applauded.

"I don't think it matters where you go on this honeymoon, Heather," I said. "You're not going to leave the bedroom."

Her cheeks colored and she smiled. "I guess that's the idea, isn't it? Even at my age?"

"You're no age. You're in your prime, Heather. I hope I look half as good as you when I'm 38."

She looked at me. "You will, Alison. You're very beautiful."

"Aw," I shrugged the compliment off.

Heather slid her dress from its plastic covering and stepped into it, turned to let me zip her up.

She held her arms out and said, "Will I do?"

I nodded. "More than do. You're beautiful."

She smiled. "Thanks." Then she sighed and said, "Undo me again, Alison, I'd better get out of these things before they crease. They do make me feel sexy though."

I unzipped her dress, admiring the smooth skin of her shoulders and back.

"I'm going to take a nice long bath, Alison, and then I need some more help if you don't mind."

"Of course not."

She unclipped her stockings, removed them, the garter belt and her silk underwear and folded it all carefully until she was standing naked in the room at the bottom of the bed, still completely unselfconscious. I knew I was pretty easy about being naked, but I didn't think I was quite like this.

"Can you top my wine up, do you think?" she asked over her shoulder as she strode into the bathroom and started to run the taps.

I took our glasses downstairs and refilled them with ice cold wine, came back upstairs and took the glasses through to the bathroom. Heather was lying back in the water, stirring her hands gently around. Her breasts floated high and her nipples had peaked and pushed up through the water. I put the glass down on the side of the bath, and without thinking about it bent over and kissed her on the cheek.

She smiled at me and said, "Thanks. That was sweet."

I could feel myself trembling inside, as though an electric motor was running fast, and hoped Heather couldn't tell. I lowered the toilet seat and sat across from her and we talked as she washed. She topped up the hot water a couple of times, then after half an hour climbed out. She wrapped herself in an enormous blue towel and went across to the medicine cabinet.

"I wonder if you could help me out with this, Alison?" She turned back with strips of hair removal wax in her hand. Lots of strips.

"I need to do my legs and under my arms... and maybe elsewhere too. I haven't used this stuff for years. I tried yesterday and couldn't rip it off properly. It hurt like crazy!" And she laughed.

I laughed back. "Sure. I can't guarantee I'll be any gentler though."

"As long as it's not me doing it, I won't know what's coming. Thanks, Alison."

We went back through to the bedroom and Heather sat up on the bed, stretched her legs out and tugged the towel up to show her legs.

I pulled the backing off a strip and pushed it against her lower leg, smoothing it down hard, then without stopping ripped it away.

Heather hissed through her teeth, but the strip had left a beautifully clean length of leg.

"Painful?" I asked as I smoothed the strip back down.

"A bit, yeah. But not like when I did it," she said.

I ripped again, removing another long strip of leg hair. Heather hissed the same way, continued to do so as I worked on first her right leg and then her left.

When I was finished I ran my palm across her legs and nodded.

"Smooth as a baby's bottom," I said. "Have you got any lotion or something?"

"In the bathroom," she nodded.

I went through and found a large bottle of baby oil. I wasn't sure if it was quite the right stuff, but I knew it soothed me if I ever got a shaving rash so I took it back through, poured some of the clear liquid into my hands and spread it along her legs. Heather sighed and smiled, lifting her arms above her head so the big towel began to dislodge and come loose. She quickly dropped her hands and tucked it back in.

"That feels so good," she said.

"It's meant to."

She moved again, lifting her arms once more.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers