Ali's Art Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,226 Followers

"You told me you hadn't done this before," I said.

"I haven't."

"So why double ended?"

She looked at the dildo, realistic and flesh colored, about seven inches long either side, and laughed.

"Well - I started with a normal dildo. After I lost Dave, I needed something. But there never seemed enough to hold onto when I was using it, so I bought this instead. See?"

She lay on her back and opened her legs, inserted one end of the dildo into her pussy and pushed. Her hand gripped the other side and she stroked it in and out. Then she pulled it out and wiped the end that had been inside her on the sheets.

"Gives me a handle. Do you want to try?"

"Heather..." I started. "I've never used one before."

"You haven't?"

I shook my head. "It's one of the things about being a lesbian. I like girls. I like pussy, boobs, girls asses and legs and mouths. But girls don't have one of those."

She looked at me, her face crestfallen, and I rolled over and kissed her.

"It's OK, Heather..."

"I didn't think."

"No - it really is OK!"

I rolled away, lay on my back, pulled her over onto me.

"Fuck me, Heather," I said.

She looked at me, the uncertainty only slowly fading.

"I want to go down on you, Alison. Is that allowed?"

I grinned. "It's more than allowed. Amongst us lesbians its considered the polite thing to do."

She smiled back, bent her head and kissed me. I opened my mouth and let her tongue invade mine. Our mouths worked together, saliva passing between us, and I lifted my hands and felt the heavy weight of her breasts. I could hold one breast in both hands, amazed at their firmness and weight. It pulled away as she moved down me, kissing my breasts. I arched my back to lift them against her mouth, moaned as she bit lightly on my nipples and stroked my belly with her hand.

Her fingers slid down and found my pussy, probed and slid inside.

"You're very wet," she said quietly.

"Too right," I grunted.

"Tell me if I'm not doing things right," she said.

"You've had guys go down on you?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Just do what they do," I said.

"Shit. Are you sure about that? Most of them were never much good."

I laughed.

"Then do what you'd like done to you," I said.

She grinned lewdly. "Oh, in that case," and slid down until she was lying between my legs. I lifted one and laid it on her shoulder. I could feel her breath hot against my pussy, her finger still probing me. Then her tongue touched me. Her lips kissed me like my pussy was my mouth, and her tongue probed inside and I pushed back. She pushed harder with her tongue, extending it deep inside.

After a while she lifted back, lightly kissed my clitoris, and said, "How'm I doing?"

"You sure you've never done this before?"

She grinned. "Thought about it though."

"Yeah?"

She nodded. "Yeah. And you taste even better than I imagined."

I looked around, found the dildo and picked it up.

"Turn around," I said. "Put your legs up here by me."

Heather looked at me and then followed my instructions. She looked at me for further guidance and I thought about it.

I grabbed her leg and tugged. "Sit across me. You can reach my pussy like that, and I can use this on you."

She straddled me, her pussy just below my chin, her ass parted just above me. I felt her lower her face and her mouth met my pussy again and her sweet tongue invaded me. I knew I wasn't going to last long before I came, so I took the dildo and inserted it into her pussy. She widened her legs and I pushed, watching it slide in, and I had to admit it looked sexy filling her like that.

Gripping the other end, I began to work it in and out and Heather rocked her hips against it.

Her mouth was working hard on me, and she added a third finger, pushing hard into me. My thighs rested against her hair and it tickled my skin as she moved her face against me.

Her open ass was sitting there above me, tempting me, and I lifted my head and let my tongue flick out, lightly touching her pink opening. I flicked once and waited, waiting for a reaction, but she just kept going so I lifted again and flicked once more, letting my tongue rest this time directly on her asshole.

I heard her grunt, not sure if it was good or bad, but stayed where I was, pushing with my tongue and feeling the tight opening give.

Heather lifted her face from my pussy and said, "Oh God, are you sure you want to do that?"

I nodded, my face against her ass cheeks.

"Say if you want me to stop."

"No. It feels so good."

I stiffened my tongue and pushed and she dropped her tongue to my pussy and did the same.

I remembered to keep working the dildo deep into her pussy, worked my tongue into her ass and after a while added a finger, turning and pushing until it was buried to the top joint and she pushed back against me as if she wanted more.

I was beyond control now, working her hard, using the dildo, my finger and my tongue on her ass, humping myself up against her mouth and feeling the ache build.

Heather reached underneath me with her hand and probed, found my asshhole and pushed her finger against it. I widened my legs, wanting her finger, and she pushed again and slid inside. I ground against her face, my climax building and then tipping over. Tidal waves pulsed through me, pinpointing inside my pussy and moving out, a second pinpoint in my ass where Heather's finger probed, a deeper one in my solar plexus, racing through me, filling me, soaring out to the tips of my fingers and toes, pulse after pulse and I shook and jerked beneath her and she knew what to do and extended my climax until I was spent and wasted and she rolled off me, the dildo still inside her, twisted round and came up and kissed me, her mouth sweet with the taste of my pussy.

"Fuck," I said, and she kissed me again. "Did you cum?"

She nodded. "Twice."

"I didn't notice."

"Can't think why not," she said, snuggling against me, putting her head on my chest and listening to my thudding heart. Her fingers stroked my breasts, my belly, my thighs.

After a while, I said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, sweetheart."

"Something very personal?"

She lifted her head and looked at me. "After this? Sure."

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

She stared at me for a moment, then burst out laughing. "That wasn't what I was expecting."

"Oh." Although I had no idea what question she thought was coming.

Slowly her amusement faded, and she said, "Yes, I have."

"Had anal?"

She nodded.

"And did you, you know, like it?"

She nodded again. "I do."

"A lot?"

She shrugged. "Sometimes. Not all the time, but sometimes it feels right, and sometimes nothing else will do. I've not done it that much. Probably not as much as I'd like to. But Dave used to fuck me in my ass if I asked him."

"Did he like doing it?"

"I got the impression he did it because I wanted it, not because he did, but he used to cum in my ass so he must have enjoyed it."

"Hm," I said.

Heather continued to look at me. "Why all these questions about anal sex, Alison? If lesbians aren't into cock, they surely aren't into cock up their ass?"

I glanced away, then back. I'd come this far, I couldn't, didn't want to, stop now.

"It's just, I know I'm gay, and I like girls, but I love having my ass played with. And I've always had this fantasy about being fucked in the ass." I shrugged. "Hey, weird, or what?"

Heather kissed me softly. "We can't control our fantasies. You ever thought about trying it?"

"Oh yeah, I got loads of guys in my circle of friends."

"You've got Tom," she said.

"Your son, Tom? My cousin?"

"That's the one. I just kind of assumed you and he were screwing."

"Even though he's my cousin and I'm gay."

Heather shrugged. She continued stroking my belly, moved her hand up to explore my breasts, lightly pulled my nipples.

"So you're not fucking Tom?" she said.

"You sound disappointed."

"He's good looking, isn't he? I know I'm his Mom, and I'm probably biased, but he is good looking?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah. He's very good looking. And you know the great thing? He honestly doesn't know it."

Heather laughed softly. "He used to be kind of weedy. But he's muscled up lately. Maybe that's why. So you think he's, you know, OK?"

If only you knew, I thought, the notions that rolled through my head about Tom. I had never looked at a man before, but Tom wasn't like other men. True, he was handsome and didn't know it, he was sexy and didn't know it, but it was more than that, there was something deep in my soul that connected to him. I had never wanted a man, ever... but I wanted Tom.

As we carried on with this weird conversation about whether I was fucking her son, my cousin, Heather had started to drift her fingers over my pussy.

"Yeah, he's OK," I said. "For a man, anyway. Did you think we were doing it, then?"

She shrugged. "I suppose I did."

"And you didn't mind? Despite the fact we're first cousins? Despite the fact I think of him more as a brother than a cousin?"

Heather laughed softly again. "And I'm your aunt, and you've just had your tongue in my ass."

I laughed back. "Touche."

"No, honey. Touch. I want to touch you in places that shouldn't be allowed. Did you really mean it about your ass?"

I nodded. "Is it too awful, wanting that?"

Heather shook her head. "I told you. I've done anal, and I enjoyed it. I'd like to be fucked in the ass more, given the chance."

"Maybe Jerry will do it for you," I said.

Heather laughed, a girlish giggle. "No, not Jerry, I don't think so. But forget about men. Roll over a bit, let me see what I can do for you."

I looked at her for a long moment, then rolled over, still half on my side, and lifted my left leg, opening myself for her.

I could feel her moving around, then something cold drip onto my ass. I turned to look and saw she had picked up the baby oil that had been left on the nightstand and was dripping it directly onto my ass. Then she let some fill her palm and spread it over one end of the dildo. She lowered the dildo and rested it lightly along the crack of my ass.

"How would you feel about it, if Tom and I were screwing?" I asked.

She shrugged and her breasts jiggled and swayed. "It's fine by me. How do you feel about me trying to stick this dildo up your ass?"

I looked at her, and felt my stomach turn over, and knew I wanted it very much indeed. I nodded.

"Tell me if it's too much or it hurts and I'll stop."

I nodded again.

She lowered her other hand and spread the slick baby oil over me, rested her fingertip on my asshole and pushed. It slid inside easily and she pushed its full length in, withdrew, pushed again, this time adding a second finger. It was tighter now, but she added more oil and continued to work them in and out. Finally, she removed her fingers and rested the head of the dildo on my asshole. I lifted a little, opening myself to her, and she pushed gently. I felt it expand my tight hole, felt resistance and a little pain as it enlarged me.

Heather pressed very slowly, gently, allowing me to get used to the first half inch. She dripped a little more oil, then pushed again and suddenly the end was inside and was sliding more freely and she pushed very slowly until the whole six inches was inside. I grunted and Heather leaned over and said, "OK?"

I nodded. "Wonderful."

"Feels good, yeah?"

"I feel all filled. I feel so dirty, and so turned on."

She kissed my shoulder. I was lying half on my side, my legs split, and if I turned hard around I could just see the other end of the dildo sticking up from my ass, swaying as I moved. It did feel wonderful. It was my fantasy come alive. The dildo opened my rear passage, I felt it heavy inside my ass, felt myself stretched and filled at the same time. It was more than I had dreamed, and I felt myself trembling, on the cusp on cumming.

Heather kissed my back and said, "I'm going to fuck your ass now."

I just nodded again, tried to watch as she straddled me and guided the other end of the dildo into her pussy. It opened her, filled her and slid inside and she sank onto it, the pressure filling my ass as her thighs touched my leg. As she lowered herself the pressure drove the dildo all the way inside my ass. It felt strange, not something I had ever experienced, and not what I had imagined, but so exciting, so hot.

Heather started to pulse slowly, each move pushing the dildo into my ass, drawing out as she moved back.

"Oh God," she said, "This feels so dirty... and so fucking good..."

"Fuck my ass," I said, shaking my head, lost in the sensation of the dildo filling me. I could feel another orgasm start to build and knew I was going to cum soon.

"Fuck yeah," she hissed, and speeded up. Half turning, half looking, I watched her big breasts tumble and shake, watched her head go back, watched her hips pumping against me and my pleasure built and peaked and I bit down on the pillow and felt myself squirt on the sheets, but Heather hadn't finished and continued to fuck me, taking her own pleasure, and before I sank back down another climax started up and within a minute I was bucking and shaking beneath her again and this time she joined me, jerking, ramming herself hard down on the dildo, driving it into me and herself as she came.

She collapsed on top of me, boneless, and kissed my shoulder. We remained joined, the dildo inside me and inside her.

Slowly, minutes later, she pulled away, and then very gently eased the dildo from my ass, tossed it aside after checking it was clean.

She rolled me over and lay facing me, our breasts touching. She kissed me and said, "So, good or not?"

"Good." I said.

"As good as you thought?"

"Better," I said.

She grinned. "I'm glad I'm not the only anal slut in the family then." She looked over my shoulder. "Now. It's after 1 in the morning, and I'm getting married in nine hours." She giggled.

"Can you sleep now?" I asked.

She nodded. "Oh, I think so."

We kissed again, a long deep kiss, and as soon as I rolled over darkness washed through me.

In the morning I was woken by the sound of Heather showering. I lay for a whole, enjoying the languor in my body, feeling the slight soreness in my ass, but enjoying that too.

Heather came back, drying her hair in a towel, still naked, and said, "Shower's yours if you want. I'll go make sure Tom's awake."

I rolled out of bed. "Like that?"

She looked down at herself and grinned. "I guess that'd wake him up, yeah?"

"Oh yeah, almost certainly."

We didn't make it for eight, but by ten past Tom drove us in the rental car through town and out into the country. At eight thirty we pulled up at the hotel where the wedding was taking place and carried our covered suits and dresses inside.

There were two rooms reserved for us to change in and use before the service, and some of the guests would be staying over afterwards.

As we went in, Heather took my arm and held me back as Tom and Sarah went on.

"Alison. Could you look after Sarah for a minute? I want to talk to Tom before the service. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course I can," I said, comfortable with this woman. I had imagined today might have been difficult, but Heather was so relaxed everything felt completely normal.

"You're an angel," she said, glanced around quickly, saw we were alone and kissed me deeply on the mouth before running to catch up with her kids.

harding
harding
2,226 Followers