Ali's Art Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,234 Followers

Around four the girls were herded into the bus. We stood around until they were all inside, then waved foolishly as they drove off. I could see Sarah, but she never once looked in our direction. She was talking with two other girls, laughing her head off.

I stopped waving to find, somehow, without realizing, I was holding Ali's hand again. I looked at her and smiled. She grinned back.

"That felt good, Tom."

I nodded. "Let's go before all these people marry us off as well."

Ali laughed and we slid back into the hired Ford and drove out of town. Mom had booked as a room, for one night, in a small hotel on the Atlantic coast. Ali read the instructions and I drove, got us lost, found our way again and we pulled up outside the hotel just after six. The hotel was really an upmarket B&B. I carried our two small overnight bags in and rang an old fashioned brass bell.

A woman of about sixty came out, stylish and good looking, and said. "I guess you're the Grahams."

"We are."

"Last to arrive, so it had to be you. If you could sign in, Mr. Graham, I'll call my husband to carry your bags up."

I signed my name and said, "No need for that, we've got hardly anything."

"If you're sure. It would be no trouble." She lifted a large key from the row of hooks behind her and handed it across. "You're in Room 7, top floor." She smiled. "We like to call it the Honeymoon Suite, but I'm afraid it's not that grand."

"The Honeymoon Suite?" I said, playing for time. One key only.

"Your mother said she wanted to spoil you, so she booked our best room. I hope you enjoy your stay, Mr. and Mrs. Graham. If you need a good restaurant, just let me know. We've got a list of good places to eat in town."

I realized I was probably standing with my mouth open, so picked up both my bag and Ali's and turned away.

"Top floor, you said?"

She smiled and nodded, and Ali followed me up the stairs.

As I opened the door into room 7 I saw why it was called the honeymoon suite. A large four poster took up one wall of the room. Off to one side bay windows offered an uninterrupted view of the ocean, the windows open to let in the sound of surf. I dumped our bags on the floor and Ali leapt and bounced on the bed, her dress riding up to show the top of her stockings. She had hold ups just like Mom and I caught a flash their tops before her dress dropped back down.

"Wow, I just love this room!" Ali said.

"What was Mom thinking of?" I said.

Ali cocked her head at me. "What do you mean?"

"I thought we'd have our own rooms."

Ali laughed. "Don't love me anymore, Tom? And you've got to admit, this is a wonderful room."

I looked around, shrugged. "It is."

I explored, opening drawers and closets. I opened a door to find an enormous en-suite. A huge corner bath sat at the far side, looking big enough to float a battleship.

I felt Ali come up behind me and put her arms on my shoulders.

"Wow - look at that bath! I'm gonna do a couple of lengths later on."

"We could have a race," I said, joking, but Ali dropped her hands and slid them around my wait.

"I will if you will, Tom," she said.

I pulled away from her, for some reason uneasy today with her teasing. Maybe it was the fact only a few hours before I had had my cock buried inside my Mom as I ejaculated into her.

"Do you fancy a walk through town, take in the sights? See if we can find anywhere to eat?"

"I don't think I want to eat, Tom. I'm still full after that meal. But I'll come for a walk. We can grab a couple of bottles of wine and come back here."

As we walked along the seafront Ali slipped her arm inside mine. I felt good, dressed in my suit, Ali beside me in her maid of honor dress, we looked like a well off young couple out enjoying the evening air.

We went about a mile, then turned and made our way back, stopping off at a store where Ali chose a couple of good bottles.

Back in the room we opened the wine. Ali had made sure in the shop to buy screw tops, and these days that didn't always mean cheap wine. There were glasses on the cabinet and Ali poured for us both, lifted her glass and clinked against mine.

"To our week as a couple," she said, a twinkle in her eye.

"Great. When's our first fight?"

"Watch it, buster, or it's gonna be now." She took a long swallow of her wine, said, "That's good," then said, "I'm going to try that bath out."

I sat back on the bed, loosened my tie and slipped my shoes off. I watched her go through to the bathroom and start the water running. She came back out and sat beside me, looked over her shoulder and said, "Unzip me, Tom?"

For the second time that day I drew down the zip on the dress of a beautiful woman.

Ali got up, slipped the dress off and carefully arranged it on a hanger, standing unselfconscious in front of me in her push up bra, garter belt and cream stockings. Her tiny panties were cut low at the front, high over her ass, their lace material hiding nothing.

"Getting a good look?" she asked.

I nodded and grinned. "And very nice it is too," I replied.

"You're an animal."

"I'm lying here fully clothed. It's you flaunting herself in stockings and knickers."

"They are nice, aren't they?" she said, putting her hands on her stomach and looking down at herself. "Make me feel sexy."

"Make you look sexy, too," I said.

"Why thank you, sir," she curtsied, fluttering her long eyelashes.

Wow, I thought, knowing Ali's moods, wondering what might be coming, wondering how much more she was going to remove, but I was disappointed because she turned and strode through to the bathroom. Then she called back, "Top my wine up, Tom, and bring it through, will you?"

"Sure," I called.

I dropped off the bed and topped her glass up, did the same to mine, went through just as Ali was sliding into the enormous tub. She had poured in as many of the bath salts and lotions as she could find and the scented, foaming water covered her body. She sank down until just her nose and eyes showed.

"Life saver," she said, sitting up more and reaching for the wine. She took a large swallow and sighed.

"Good?" I asked.

"The wine or the bath?"

"Both."

"Wine's OK. Not bad. The bath is wonderful!" She took another large swallow, put her glass down on the side of the tub and pulled her other hand out holding a large sponge and squeezed it so water ran down her neck and across the top of her breasts.

"You gonna come and join me?" She said.

"In there?"

"Yeah, in here."

"You sure?"

"Wouldn't have asked if I wasn't, cuz."

"Is it a good idea?" I asked.

"Why, you gonna do something inappropriate?"

"Other than share a bath with my first cousin?"

"Yeah, other than that."

"I guess not," I said.

"Shame," Ali grinned. "You can still come in though."

I didn't think about it for long. I put my glass down on the other end of the tub, then went back into the bedroom and removed my clothes. My cock wasn't too hard, still happy after fucking my mother. When I went back in Ali sat up to give me room. I stepped into the other corner of the tub, the water hot against my feet, then slid down until it covered me to my chest.

Now I was lying down my legs weren't quite sure where they should go. I could feel Ali's feet moving against my thighs as she searched for somewhere to put hers. we looked at each other and suddenly laughed.

"Seemed like a good idea before," Ali said.

"Feels like a good idea now," I said. "Hey, watch it," I added as her toes bumped into my balls.

"Oh good, bath toys," she said, still grinning, and left her foot where it was for a moment. Then she sat forward, wriggled around and presented her long slim back to me.

"Wanna give me a wash, Tom?" she said, looking back over her shoulder.

I picked up the sponge, soaped it and began to work it against her skin, smoothing it over, working down towards her waist then back up.

After a while Ali began to move backwards and I opened my legs to let her come up between them. Pretty soon she was hard up against me and I barely had room to work the sponge.

"Lift me up a bit, Tom," she said.

I put my hands around her waist and pulled her back. She slid on top of me, her slippery wet back sliding along my cock, which was now very hard. Then she kept coming, moving back until her head was against my shoulder, her long wet hair dripping against my neck. She wriggled, settled, and my stiff cock lay flat directly between the cheeks of her ass.

"Mm, friendly," she said.

"Very friendly."

"I can't wash your back like this though."

"Guess not."

"Want me to do the front?"

"There's any idea... Tom?"

"Yes, Al?"

"I'm feeling really fucking horny."

"Mm-hmm?"

"Do you want to do something about it for me?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, you."

"But I'm a guy."

"I know. Weird, isn't it? But you're Tom. You're my best friend. What are best friends for if they can't help each other out now and then?"

"I'd love to help. But are you sure, Al?"

Her head nodded against my neck "Very sure."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to make me cum, Tom."

"How...?"

She moved softly against me, my cock slipping up and down along the crack of her ass.

"Any way you want," she whispered.

I moved my hand from her waist, slid it around onto her belly, her skin slippery and smooth, slid it down until my fingers were almost at her pussy.

"Like this?" I said softly.

"Mm-hm," she murmured.

"And this?" I said, slipping my hand lower, touching for the first time the fat bud of her clitoris. I swirled my fingers around it and felt Ali push her head back against my chest.

"Mm-hm," she murmured again.

"And how about this?" I slid my hand down between her legs, found the closed slit between her labia and ran my finger along it, pressed until she opened, pushed the finger just inside.

"Mmm," she said.

She lifted herself against me, sliding back along my wet belly. My cock slithered down along her ass, popped out and sprang up between her legs. I felt Ali's fingers close around it. She rubbed me softly, twice, then pulled me back and placed the head of my cock against her pussy.

"Like this?" she whispered. "Would you like this, Tom?"

I kissed her neck. "I would love it, Al. But that's not a good idea."

I could feel the head of my cock resting against her pussy, parting her slightly but not yet entering.

"I wouldn't mind," she said.

"But..."

"You can fuck me, Tom."

"It would change things," I said. "I wouldn't want that to happen."

"Do you think it would?" she said. She had lifted her hands and was stroking her breasts. I could see them just below me, her nipples longer and harder than I had ever seen them.

"I don't want to risk it, Al," I said.

I felt her nod. "You're a good man, Thomas Graham." And she lifted and my cock drifted free. She moved against me, sank back down, and this time my cock was trapped against her ass. She moved some more, deliberately, moved my cock, deliberately, and it now rested against her asshole. I could feel the small dimple it made around the head of my cock.

"Like this?" she asked again, softly.

"Al..." I whispered.

"You'd like to do that...?"

"No... Yes... but no..."

"Why not?"

"Same reason," I said.

"What is it about you, Tom?" she said very quietly. "I really am not into men, not at all. Never have been. But I'm into you, Tom. You know I am, don't you? Are you into me?"

"Not quite," I said, and she laughed and slapped me gently on the side.

"I don't know why, but it just feels so good when we're together. And I know it's not fair on you, Tom, I know I tease you like this and it must be hell for you-"

"Hell," I interrupted, and she slapped me again.

"But it's fun, Tom. I like doing things with you. Dirty things. Are we being dirty?"

"I thought we were getting clean," I said.

"You could clean inside my ass for me if you want, Tom. You could push something inside there and clean me." There was a bubble of laughter in her voice.

"You can surely tease a man," I said.

She wriggled, moved and my cock pressed against her asshole. I felt the pressure of her against me, felt a slight loosening and pulled myself away.

"Like that?" she giggled.

"Just like that," I said.

"This is fun," she said. "I like doing stuff like this with you, Tom."

"Because I'm safe?"

She moved again, adding more pressure, opened a little and this time I did not pull away.

"oh," she whispered. The very tip of my cock had opened her ass, not quite entering her, but had parted the tight opening where I lay against her.

"Does that feel safe?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Not safe, Tom... Feels nice though. I'm curious. You know I like my ass being touched. You know that."

"This is different," I said. "This could hurt." And as I said it I wondered if I was really going to do it.

"I know. But I'm curious. Is that wicked?"

"I think you told me, once, that nothing was wrong, not if it's OK with two people."

"Or even three," she said.

"Or three," I agreed.

"Mm," she murmured. "Feels nice just like this. Feels dirty. Feels rude... You gonna make me cum then, Tom?"

My hand was still resting alongside her pussy.

"Like this?"

She nodded. "Please."

I slid my fingers back down, opened her pussy, wet and full of water, pushed a finger inside her, pressed the ball of my thumb onto her clitoris.

"Nnn," she grunted.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Mmm," she said.

I increased the movement of my fingers, dipping into her, and she started to rock against me. It felt weird and wonderful. Each time she moved my cock was draw back from her asshole and I felt it close up. When she moved back I opened her again, still not entering, not really going anywhere, but opening her bud, widening it.

"Oh Tom," Ali gasped. "I'm not gonna last very long if you do that."

"Good," I said into her ear, and kissed her neck.

She started to move more quickly as my fingers rubbed her wet pussy, her teasing ass pressing against me, and I wondered if I was going to cum as well, and if I did would I be cumming in her ass or not? When she pressed down it felt like I was about to slip inside, and if I came at that moment, would it jet inside her or splash against her cheeks?

Ali began to tremble, then rock more violently. For a brief moment she pressed hard back against me and I felt her ass open and I think I did slip inside, just, the head of my cock opening her wide and sliding inside, maybe half an inch. As though this was what she had been waiting for Ali bucked and cried out. She drew her legs up and my cock slipped free, slipped sideways, and I kept my hand on her pussy, kept rubbing her as she cried out again and shivered on top of me.

Ali lay naked on her stomach on the big bed, small on top of the covers, and looked back at me.

"Tom... I'm still really horny. Will you play with me some more? Make me cum again?"

My cock still ached, still demanded release, but I wanted to wait, to draw the suspense out.

"Sure," I said. "How many times?"

Ali grinned. "At least five, I think."

"Only five?"

"OK, more than five. But you have to promise to stop if I pass out."

"Maybe," I said. "But once you pass out I can do anything I want to you."

Ali twisted and lifted her hips, found the position awkward. She grabbed a couple of pillows and tucked them under herself, lifting her beautiful ass, exposing herself fully.

"You know what I like, Tom," she said.

I knelt on the bottom of the bed, put my hand around her ankle, tugged her slightly, lifted her leg and opened her wider.

"Mm," she said. "And afterwards, I promise you can cum as well."

"Me? I don't need to cum" I said.

She looked down her body at my rock hard cock. "Oh no, I can see you don't. Good - all the more for me."

I slid my hand up inside her leg, feeling the smooth skin. Ali sighed and put her head down, her still damp hair spread out over her shoulders, her slim hips lifted by the pillows beneath.

My hand trailed up the back of her thigh, reached the swell of her ass and slid inwards. I let my finger trace across her exposed asshole, pale and pink, perfectly sculpted, and she shivered.

"I think you like it like that," I said.

"Mm-hm."

I slid my fingers up her crack until it drifted onto her back, then back down. As I crossed her ass again she twitched.

"Don't tease, Tom," she muttered.

"Whose teasing?" But I let my fingertip linger the next time it reached its target, let it trace around the outside of her smooth hole, and Ali sighed deeply.

"I don't know what it is, but I can't get enough of that."

"Oh good," I said.

Ali giggled. "Am I just a wanton hussy?"

"I do hope so."

I touched her again, lifted my finger to my mouth and wetted it, spread my saliva around her hole, wetted my finger again, spread it inside her hole.

"Nice," she said.

"Al?"

"Mm?"

"Can I use my tongue?"

I felt her tense slightly under my finger, then she nodded and said, "I you want to... if you don't think it's too gross..."

"Not too gross."

"Sure?" she said.

I left my finger touching her asshole, moved up the bed, kneeling between her parted legs, then leaned down and kissed her on one cheek of her ass then the other. I licked her firm globes, ran my hand over her back, down into her crack, and then finally let my tongue follow.

I flicked lightly at her asshole, tasted a slight mustiness, but mostly tasted soap and bath salts. Ali jumped and twitched. I flicked her again and she moaned.

My cock throbbed. I wanted to touch myself, to rub myself, but I held back.

I licked her more fully on her ass, damping her entire crack, then used the tip of my tongue on her and probed, pushing, feeling her tight opening part to my insistence. I pushed some more, felt my tongue enter her, taste her.

"God Tom, are you sure you want to do that...?" Ali gasped, but there seemed little reluctance in her voice.

I pulled back a little, felt my tongue slide out of her. "You taste wonderful," I said.

"Tom..." she said.

"Mm?"

"Do something for me?"

"Anything."

"Ha," she said, then, "Put your cock on me there, just for a minute...?"

"On your ass?"

She nodded. "Please."

"I don't want to fuck you, Al," I said.

She nodded again. "I know. I know. But I'm going crazy, I just wanna feel it on me there. Please, Tom, just for a second?"

I moved, lifting myself up along her body. I held my cock and placed the top inside the parting of her ass, not quite touching her. Ali lifted her hips back, demanding more. I lowered myself and watched as the tip of my rigid cock touched her slick asshole, wet with my spit.

"Mmmm," Ali moaned, pushing her head down into the covers.

"You like that?" I whispered.

She nodded rapidly. "Love it. Tease me, Tom, tease me with your cock."

"I'm not gonna fuck you," I said, and I meant it.

She shook her head. "Don't wanna be fucked, Tom. Into girls, me, you know that. But that's so fucking hot... I could never ask anyone else to do that to me, never want anyone else to do that... just pretend, Tom, pretend to fuck me a little bit in the ass..."

The room felt very hot. I gripped my cock and slid it along her crack again. Touched her asshole once more and she grunted.

I pulled back and leaned over her, let saliva drip from my mouth onto her asshole, put my cock into the small pool gathered inside her cleft and pushed it around.

"Changed my mind," Ali said. She had pushed her hand down between her legs and I could see her fingering herself deeply.

"That's fine," I said, and pulled myself back.

"No," Ali shook her head, "Not that. Want you to do it, Tom... Want you to fuck my ass..."

"Al," I moaned.

"Want you to, Tom."

I moved my cock back, touched her, felt the ring of her ass underneath my head. I wanted to push. She was wet now. I could slip inside if I applied just a little more pressure. I pressed down. I saw her ass open a little, saw it part and let my cock widen it. I was still outside of her, but only a little more pressure and she would open for me.

harding
harding
2,234 Followers