Ali's Art Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,225 Followers

"Oh Tom... that feels fucking amazing..."

"Al," I said. I was trembling like I had a fever. My head was spinning and I felt like I was going to pass out.

Then I pulled back.

"Tom..." Ali said.

"I can't," I said.

"You can't?" She half rolled over and looked at me. "You can't?"

"Al..." I dropped my head, put my hand on her back. "It would ruin everything," I said.

She looked at me for a long while, then gave a tiny nod.

"God, why do you have to be so fucking right, Tom? I wanted you to do that then. You could have fucked my ass. I wanted you to put your cock in my ass!"

"I know."

"And you're so fucking right, that's what makes it worse. I was wrong and you're right."

"I don't want to be," I said.

She let her breath out, shook her head. "That could be your only chance, you know that?"

I nodded.

"You can live with that?"

I nodded again.

"Fucking men," she grunted, and lay back on her stomach. "OK then, just make me cum six or seven times then. Is that OK?"

"Sure," I said, and lowered my hand from her waist and touched her asshole again, then without hesitation pushed my finger inside her, all the way inside. She squeaked and jumped.

"Fuck Tom, give a girl some warning."

"You'd have jumped a lot more than that if it had been my cock," I said.

"Yeah yeah yeah," she said, but her ass was moving against my finger, demanding attention.

I knelt and slid my other hand under her belly, pushed her fingers aside and touched her pussy. She was so wet. My finger slipped inside without resistance, my thumb found her clitoris, and I worked her from both sides, one finger dipping into her front opening, another into her rear.

"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned, and started to shake. She was cumming, almost at once she was cumming, and after she finished jerking I increased my pace and heard her breath quicken.

"How many times, Al?" I said, leaning over and whispering in her ear.

"Nn," she grunted.

"Six or seven?" I asked.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck," she mumbled into the covers and shook again.

"Five left," I said, and kissed her shoulder. My cock lay against her thigh, long and hard, and I moved so it slid up inside her legs and touched her on the side of her pussy.

Ali squealed and came again.

"Don't," she said. "Don't tease me if you don't mean it, Tom."

I smiled and applied pressure on my cock, removed my fingers and let the tip of my cock rest against her gorgeous pussy. For a moment I let myself go, let myself part her and slid inside, just an inch inside and she lifted her hips and I felt her want more, then I pulled back and out.

"I won't tease," I said.

"Fucking liar."

I lifted her hips even higher, grabbed two more pillows and stuffed them underneath her, moved over her again, sliding my cock along her crack, resting on her asshole, applied pressure then pulled back. Then I moved down, licking and kissing her back as I went, licked at her asshole, pulled her up and pushed my tongue down between her legs, tasted for the first time the sweetness of her pussy. Her juices were flowing like spring water and I lapped at them, flicked my tongue along her slit, flicked it between her lips and pushed it inside. She moaned and wriggled and I pushed deeper.

I pulled back to speak. "Does that feel the same as a girl, Al?"

She shook her head, her drying hair flying. "No," she gasped.

I lowered myself again, extended my tongue and found her clitoris. It was fat and short and stuck out from beneath its hood and I licked it then nipped it with my teeth and finally sucked it inside my lips. I sucked it in and out, sucking on it like a tiny cock, kept sucking until I felt Ali began to twitch, then held it there inside my lips as she shook and shivered beneath me.

As she sank back down her hand came back and grabbed my hair and she pulled, hard, hurting me.

"Enough," she gasped.

I let her pull me up. Let her push me back onto the bed beside her.

"I only counted five," I said.

"Enough. Fucking enough," she gasped.

I lay beside her, Ali on her stomach, head turned to me, chest heaving. She stroked her hand flat across my belly, slid it up to my chest, slid it back down to my navel and a little lower. She rolled around more, exposing her breasts. I reached across and held one, held on for the first time, cupping it, feeling its small weight, its perfect roundness.

Then Ali's hand slid down and grasped my cock.

"What about this then?" she asked softly. "I think it's your turn for a little attention."

"I'm fine," I said, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Don't want you to be fine, Tom. Want to finish this off for you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," she said, looking down at my cock, holding it and stroking it.

"I guess," I said.

"OK?"

"I guess," I repeated.

Ali grinned. "Fuck you, Tom Graham," she said. "You're not the only one can tease."

She let me go, pushed me hard on the shoulder. I didn't know what she wanted and pushed back.

"On your front," she said, pushing again. She pushed harder, tugged at my legs and turned me over.

When I was flat, I felt her roll over and lie on top of me, her breasts on my back, her hot pussy pressed against my ass. She pushed, humping against me.

"You didn't wanna fuck my ass, did you, but what if I fucked yours, eh, what if I fucked your ass?"

"Have you got the equipment, Al?"

She lifted up and slapped my ass. "Fuck the equipment. Spread your legs, bitch. You're my bitch now. Spread it." She pushed her hand down between my thighs, tugged my legs, parting them. Her fingers found my ball sac and held it, rolling my balls inside her palm.

"Big balls," she whispered. "Lovely big balls."

Then she tugged my hips, lifting me up and as I rose she grabbed the pillows and shoved them underneath me. I could feel cool air on my asshole as I opened in front of her.

"Mm," she said, and as she spoke I could feel her breath, warm, against my ass. "Nice asshole, for a guy. Nice and tiny. A bit hairy, but we can sort that out later."

I heard her spit and felt wetness splash my asshole, then her finger, probing. She didn't bother with much foreplay, just rolling her spit around my puckered hole before pushing with her fingertip and I felt her instantly slide inside. She pulled out, spat again, inserted her finger again.

She had parted her legs around my thigh and I could feel her wet pussy against the back of my leg, felt her rocking against me.

She leaned over and licked my back, whispered, "What's that like, Tom? You like that?"

"Mm," I said, trying to work out if I did or not.

"Like my finger inside your ass?"

She wiggled it, pushed it all the way in then drew it out. More split, more invasion.

"Tell me, Tom, you like it?"

I nodded, realizing suddenly that I did, liked it a lot. "I do, Al, I like it."

"Mm... me too. I like my finger in your ass, Tom. I'm looking at it disappearing inside there, all the way up to the top. I've got my whole finger in your ass, Tom. You're my fucking bitch now."

She was rocking faster against my leg, her pussy sopping on my thigh, her juices running down over me.

"Mm," she said. "Fuck your ass," she grunted, and pulled her finger out suddenly, pushed a leg underneath me, pushed hard to make room, her other leg coming over and I felt her wet pussy touch my ass, felt it push down and then it was hard against my asshole.

"Gonna fuck your ass, Tom," she said. "You chickened out, didn't wanna do mine, but I'm gonna fuck your ass for you. You want that?"

"Yes," I said.

Ali pumped against me, making my asshole wet with her juices. I could her a sucking sound as she bore down against me, pulled back, pushed down. Felt her pussy lips flatten against my ass.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass, Tom," she grunted, then squealed and started to shudder against me. "Fuck you, Tom Graham, fuck you to hell... No!" she squealed again and my ass grew wetter as she came against me. She stilled slowly, still gently pumping, then put her hand on my back.

"Six," she whispered. "You bastard."

"Do you like that, Al? Like fucking my ass?"

"I wish I had a cock," she said. "I wish I had your big cock and I'd stick it all the way in there."

"I'm glad you haven't," I said. "I'm not into guys."

"But if it was me, Tom? You'd let me, yeah?"

"It wouldn't be you, Al, would it."

"Fuck," she said. "What if I got one of those dildos then. One of those double dildos. What if I stuck one end up my pussy and the other up your ass. Would you let me fuck you like that, Tom?" She whispered, her lips kissing my back. "Would you let me fuck your ass like that?"

I didn't reply, and she tugged me so I rolled over onto my back, straddled me and kissed my lips then with her face close to mine looked directly into my eyes. She studied me for a long time, kissed me again and said, "Would you let me fuck you like that, Tom?"

Her face was serious, and I realized she really meant it. The idea was turning her on.

I nodded. "If you wanted to. Yeah."

"Yeah what, Tom?" There was a smile playing on her lips now.

"You could fuck me in the ass, Al. But you haven't got a dildo... have you?"

She laughed. "No. Not at the moment." She lay flat on top of me, her breasts pressing against my chest, my cock jutting up hard between her thighs. "But I'm gonna get one."

I looked at her, knowing she meant it. Would I really let her do that to me? Would I?

"If you get one, Al, I'd want you to fuck me in my ass."

She put her hands on my face, kissed me. "Honestly?"

I nodded, knowing that I would let her. Discovering that the idea, now planted, was turning me on.

She grinned, her face close to mine. "Yeah? Promise?" Her hands gripped my face, holding me so I had to look at her.

I nodded, or tried to nod. "Yeah," I said. "You could."

She suddenly dipped down and kissed me. Her mouth was open, hot against mine, and her tongue pushed hard between my teeth, filling my mouth. The she pulled suddenly back.

"I'm gonna do that then, Tom. I'm gonna get one and fuck you. I'm gonna fuck myself and fuck you at the same time."

"Looking forward to it already," I said.

She slid down me, damp and sweated against me, rested her head on my belly, put her hand around my cock. "God, Tom, how the hell have to not cum yet?"

I laughed softly. "I have absolutely no idea."

"You ready now?" she said.

"I've been ready all night."

"But now? Can I make you cum now?"

"Is that what you want?"

Ali laughed gently. "After what we've been doing, you still need to ask?"

"Then yeah, make me cum," I said, and relaxed back on the bed.

Ali stroked the underside of my cock, stroked my balls, circled her finger around the solid ridge beneath the head. Her face lowered, getting closer.

"Beautiful cock, Tom. It's you. It must be you. I have no inclination at all for cock, not one tiny bit. But when it's yours, it's different." I felt her breath warm against my glans, then she pecked a kiss on it and I twitched.

"Nearly?" Ali asked.

"Almost," I said.

"You liked that?" she said, kissing it again, planting tiny wet kisses all along the underside of my cock, all the way back up, tiny kisses on the head of my cock, then a small kiss right on the top and her tongue flicked against my slit.

"God yeah," I moaned.

"Hmmm... so what else can I do..."

She licked my again, kissed the sides of my cock, came back up. Kissed the top. Opened her mouth and then closed her lips around me, just the head inside her mouth, hardly any distance at all but it was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced.

"Al!" I grunted. "Careful!"

She lifted back. "Close?" she whispered.

"You wouldn't believe."

"Mmm, good," and she went back down, closed her lips around me again.

I sat up, pulling pillows behind me, wanting to watch, and Al turned sideways, knowing what I wanted and showed my cock inside her full lips. She bobbed, slipping me in and out, still only an inch, at most two, but it was unbelievable.

She came up. "Am I doing this right, Tom? No practice, you see."

"Doing good," I said.

"You taste nice..." she said. "Salty, and a little sweet." she rubbed my cock as she spoke, drew my cock along her lower lip, rubbed it against her face.

"Al," I grunted. "I gonna cum any minute now."

She glanced quickly up at me, down at my cock.

"I'm trying to decide," she said. She rubbed me some more and I felt my balls tighten.

"Decide what," I said.

"If I want you to cum in my mouth..."

"Oh God, Al."

"I think I do," she said. "I'd really like to let you cum in my mouth. But... well, I've never done anything like this before, and I'm not sure..." She opened her mouth and took me inside again, licked me like a lollipop, slid me back out. "What do you think, Tom, should I let you cum in my mouth?"

"Your decision," I grunted.

"Would you like to? Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

I rocked my head. "Not up to me, Al. Do what you want to..."

"I want to let you," she said. "But I'm not sure."

"Then don't," I said, maybe more sharply than I meant, but she missed my tone. "But for fuck's sake Al, one way or another, will you please make me cum now."

I saw her smile, and knew she was teasing, getting her own back. I almost lost it then, almost turned her over and rammed my cock into her pussy, but I held on, shivering, feeling as though my cock was on fire.

Ali lowered her head again, licked around the head of my cock, drew me inside her mouth.

"Al," I whispered.

She opened her mouth and took more of my cock, three inches now, and I could feel her tongue underneath my cock, feel her back teeth against the head.

"I'm gonna cum now, Al," I said. "Decision time, babe."

"Mmm," she said, her mouth still wrapped around me.

I tried to hold on, just a moment longer, to give her time, but it was no good. The first spasm exploded inside me and I felt it rush up along my cock.

"Al! Oh fuck Al!" I cried.

I let a stream of semen go, jetting hard, and Ali felt the first salty explosion and pulled back. I watched as her mouth opened, my cock still inside, and I jetted into it, onto her tongue, then she was rubbing me hard, pointing my cock at her face and another jet streamed out and splashed her cheek, splashing hard because I was cumming harder than I had ever done in my life. Cumming again, and she directed me again, opened her mouth and took another stream. I saw her roll her tongue around, saw her tasting me, then she made a decision and lowered her mouth and pulled me in and when I came again it was inside her mouth, her lips closed, and I exploded inside her mouth and felt her swallow.

Finally I stopped. I have no idea how many times I shot into her mouth, how many times she swallowed. Finally I slumped on the bed, feeling my cock soften, still inside her mouth, and as I softened she sucked me in, as I softened more she sucked me more until she had my whole limp cock inside her mouth. She lifted her eyes up and looked at me, smiled around my cock. She sucked me, drawing the last drops from my core, then slowly released me and sat back, wiping her hand across her mouth.

"Decided yet?" I asked.

She slapped me on the thigh.

"So... have I turned you heterosexual, Al?"

She shook her head. "Still like girls," she said. "Still like girls best... except for you."

"Wow," I said.

She put her hand on her mouth and wiped some of my cum onto her fingers, looked at it then put her finger in her mouth and licked it clean. "I guess dykes aren't meant to like that, are they?" she said.

"I don't think so."

"I don't wanna go sucking any other cock, Tom, OK? Only yours."

I looked at her, aching for her.

"I guess this is getting a bit out of hand, Al," I said.

She nodded. "Out of hand," she said, "And into mouth."

I smiled. "You know what I mean."

She nodded again. "You want it to stop?"

I shook my head. "But what about you? This isn't fair on you."

"Me? If anyone's being hard done by here, Tom, it's you. I'm getting my rocks off. Six times! You cum once-"

"But in your mouth," I said.

She shrugged. "Yeah, OK, in my mouth. But..." She stopped, realizing she was trying to explain the impossible, and started to laugh. I joined her, and she flopped down on top of me, rippling against my chest.

Slowly we stopped, and she lifted her head and kissed me.

"One day, Tom," she said.

"One day what, Al?"

"One day I'm gonna ask you to really fuck me. And when I do, will you say yes?"

"If you ever do, then of course I'm gonna say yes."

She looked at me for a long time, her face serious, then nodded. "Good. And just so you know, I'll hold you to that."

harding
harding
2,225 Followers